.: GSAP (True Meaning of Grief 10-06-09) :.

Put on some headphones and listen to the Sweet sweet music... Or other Audio
Post Reply
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by Jesswee »

More stuff coming soon, then O:


YAY!


OMG I was adding songs to my iPod yesterday, and for some reason none of your stuff wanted to get back on there and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then I remembered I moved them and I just needed to relocate xD
Image
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Guilty Love Reminiscence? 08-06-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:D00D

So I keep going ghost and coming back to see people care!!

I feel so loved *tear tear*

Sorry for the delay guys, Jawsy is a musician by day, and your synth god at night, and my day job seems to be taking it out of me. But JULY IS A NEW MONTH, FILLED WITH IDEAS AND WHATNOT.

Hell, I'LL UPDATE HERE!!

SO--I've been gone because as a musician, I feel I need to keep growing. I go on these "breaks" but I never really break. I tour around the east cost, diving into new and different genres of music. It is such a rewarding experience, I've learned so much!

And it never hurts to go back to the basics, so I did. Studying music so fervently, I have some theories that will blow your little miiiiiiiiiinds! And I hope to use all my knowledge to make something truly glorious for all.

Keep posted, babes, Jawsy loves you. :kyouya-pull:

[edit]
And for those who asked to use my music, the answer is yes--I made it for you, have fun with it; don't drop it, its fragile.
But if it is something you can show old Jawsy, then I wanna see!

DeKiller, you flatter me...I should do a mix just for you, with MOAR ORGANS! :gant:

Thank you all for all of your praise, I am truly undeserving.


MOAR ORGANS WHAOO :gant:
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
The Dark Wall
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:58 am
Custom Title: Ace Attorney / Porno Warrior

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by The Dark Wall »

I'd kinda like to see another cornered remix of some sort if possible. Preferably the T&T one since thats my favorite
Image

What Edgeworth wears on his days off
Saiyavenger
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:00 pm
Custom Title: CARS ARE FOOD!!!
Location: The Dub-Vee. What you know about that?
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by Saiyavenger »

Unbelievable. This more than makes up for the sickening lack of PW stuff on OCRemix. My favorite, as of now, would be "Naruhodou and His Piano". Such an emotional piece!
"You too? Immortal?"
"No. I just don't fear death."

Image Image
Graphics|GohanxVidel Fanfic|Myspace|Youtube|Facebook
Nowid50
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 am

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by Nowid50 »

Can I use your music in my Phoenix Wright Fan-Game ? :phoenix:
Bobbles
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:26 pm
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by Bobbles »

I just downloaded most of the remixed you did. I must say, they're fantastic! I really like Reminiscence of a Guilty Lover. It's sad but very enticing to me. Keep it up!
I really love the magic theme (I believe it's called "Troupe Gramarye") from Apollo Justice. It's the one Valant usually has. If you could to a remix of that, it'd be great! It's such an upbeat song that I have to listen to it all the time!
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

I'm still addicted to these. ;o;

You're songs have taken over my MP3 player.
lukegb
Bug Sweeper
Bug Sweeper
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Luke: Layton's #1 Apprentice
Location: United Kingdom

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by lukegb »

The last time EtJT logged on was about a month ago (before the forums went down).

I hope he comes back... I need something other the Gyakuten Meets Orchestra 2008 to listen to... on repeat... (that and the SSBB soundtrack, but let's not go into that :{P)
Web developer by night, school student by day. That's how I roll.
Takuya
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Custom Title: キラッ☆
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Diet Coke & a Pizza Plz? 27-06-08) :.

Post by Takuya »

Yeah, I hope so too...

I love his remixes...

And 2008 Orchy is getting a little dry, yes. (Even though it has the awesomesauce Villian's Medley...)
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

It's good to have you back Jaws. :3
I shall have to download the new song now.

For money for the CD's, how much about?
I love to add music CD's to the collection, I just have to have the money (With no job and the odd commission...)

But really, it's great to have you back. ^w^
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

THE ORCHESTRA IS SEEMING A LITTLE DRY??

Never fear, JAWS is here!

So how do we rectify this, babes?

;< Oh, Jawsy missed y'all too~ Well he's here now, so time to get to work.
Though I DID hear about that forum thing....don't know how I can help THAT but I surely will try.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Gozu »

sure, jaws. i'd pay. i know how it is for people who are trying to start up. but you did it the right way, and already have a fanbase who i'm sure will shell out some cash for an album.

good luck, my love~
lukegb
Bug Sweeper
Bug Sweeper
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Luke: Layton's #1 Apprentice
Location: United Kingdom

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by lukegb »

I sure would... if I had any money :(.

Anyway, as per usual it's now up on my mirror at http://www.gsap.uni.cc/
Web developer by night, school student by day. That's how I roll.
Insho
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:31 am
Custom Title: Oh, Mr. Moffat, you card you.
Location: Here, not there
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Insho »

(Without my search-thing, I had no idea you updated...)
These new updates rock-- rock hard! EPIC HARD!! And ditto what lukegb said about the CD. And I'm too cheap...
Still great work! Making and publishing CDs would be a very good idea, so test it out, I say!
Image
TurnaboutGalka
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:41 am
Custom Title: Awesome

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by TurnaboutGalka »

Hate to seem the jackass here, but I feel I need to say it. I for one would not pay for remixes. If you want to make income for your studio then you should sell CDs of your original music. Is that even ethical? Better yet, is it legal? You're selling something that IS NOT YOURS! You did not create this music, you simply remixed it.

Would I buy a CD of your original work? Maybe. But selling remixes is just wrong and frankly an insult to the fanbase, composers and series itself. It's just not right. You don't see good artists charging people to view their fan-art or writers charging to read their fanfiction. People should create fanworks because they love the series, not to make a buck.
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

TurnaboutGalka wrote:Hate to seem the jackass here, but I feel I need to say it. I for one would not pay for remixes. If you want to make income for your studio then you should sell CDs of your original music. Is that even ethical? Better yet, is it legal? You're selling something that IS NOT YOURS! You did not create this music, you simply remixed it.

Would I buy a CD of your original work? Maybe. But selling remixes is just wrong and frankly an insult to the fanbase, composers and series itself. It's just not right. You don't see good artists charging people to view their fan-art or writers charging to read their fanfiction. People should create fanworks because they love the series, not to make a buck.



It may not be completely original, but you have to remember that he's put ALOT of time And work into these.
It's like commissioning, you're more paying for the time of the artist's life than the art itself, which I'd say goes for this too.
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

TurnaboutGalka wrote:Hate to seem the jackass here, but I feel I need to say it. I for one would not pay for remixes. If you want to make income for your studio then you should sell CDs of your original music. Is that even ethical? Better yet, is it legal? You're selling something that IS NOT YOURS! You did not create this music, you simply remixed it.

Would I buy a CD of your original work? Maybe. But selling remixes is just wrong and frankly an insult to the fanbase, composers and series itself. It's just not right. You don't see good artists charging people to view their fan-art or writers charging to read their fanfiction. People should create fanworks because they love the series, not to make a buck.


Aha! :rock'n: Jaws was READY for this, babe!

My thoughts exactly, which is why I'm doing my best to offer this service free. However...I may believe in doing art for the sake of art, but that will make me a starving artist in time, nien? Oh wait, it already has 8D

Its time I took this remix making seriously, ja? Oh Jadey, you argued the total wrong point.

:wall-bang: Because the fact of the matter is, artist don't charge you to look, but they DO charge you to touch.

Go to an anime convention, look in their Artist Alley. Let's say you're aaaaaaaaaaa...what's popular these days...The World Ends With You fan, ja? And how convenient, its art of Neku battling Sho! Neat, right? Its yours...at a price. And do THEY pay royalties for drawing copyrighted images that clearly are NOT theirs? Tch, NO, as if most of those artists even knew the process. But they make a good deal--in fact, for ideas that AREN'T theirs, you COULD say they rip people off! And does Square Enix know they're doing this on an individual basis? No, and there's no way to moderate that either mind you, but that's another argument.
By you saying that you would deny ME, surely you think its fair to deny THEM, right? Tell that to the rest of the world for me if you would!

But the way I just explained it makes me no better than them, right? Hence why I've been thinking this out. 5 bucks a pop, that's my goal--a FRACTION of what any other artist would charge babe, a FRACTION. And if I sell enough, it takes care of the tools I need if I were to do it myself, or pays for a third party company to do it for me...maybe with them it would be a little bit more.
And I HAVE thought of the legality of it all--I don't remix music without walking on those said eggshells. Which is another reason why I charge--if ever I am asked to give royalties, BAM its there. I check and double check my rights and laws as a musician; simply put, as long as I don't claim the music or the images as mine, don't sell them under Capcom's name (but still give them credit), and am making a very low profit, its all nektar. "Yo, I'm Jaws, and I'm selling a remix CD based off the tracks by Masakazu Sukimori from Capcom's "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney," interested?" Credit. Always where credit is due.

Don't buy it because its any ordinary music from any ordinary musician--frankly, neither would I. Buy it because I'm an artist and you're an artist, and you already KNOW the struggle for us artists! Buy it because you believe in my art and want to see it grow. Buy it because this is MY fanart babe, MY way of giving back to GS. And know that I'm straining MY OWN pockets so YOU don't have to. Cuz that's just the kinda guy I am!

:kyouya-pull: Any more questions?
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

x3 I get your point, but I mean, commissioning. I suppose it does go under the basics of that though. o3o
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Jesswee »

Mugen Saiban is so fantastic n.n


If I had any method of buying online other than sending cash through the mail in a plain ol' envelope I would buy! I might consider risking it if it were five dollars S:

I'm just a kiddie with no job, though, so my yearly income is like $50 xD
Image
Mr. Thunder
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm
Custom Title: I don't even get a hug?

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Mr. Thunder »

DAMN. All I can say about Mugen Saiban is DAMN... But I do feel you missed a certain Samurai made of Steel... Unless it was meant to be more centered around the attorneys.

Are there any actual Mugen characters of Phoenix Wright?
Last edited by Mr. Thunder on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009.
R.I.P. Bruce Lee. November 27, 1940 - July 20, 1973.
MetroidOnIce
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:49 am
Custom Title: Excellent
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by MetroidOnIce »

I don't know what I love more, Jaws. Your music or your wild personality.

Your music does incredible justice for the series, and if there were ever to be a PW movie, your 'Core' would fit easily with its mix of desperation and haunting. I could almost see poor Mia's fate when listing to it.

While I'm not sure of legal matters, ethically I would buy a CD you and once I get a stable income (its on my to do list, below possibly going to sleep in 10 minuets) I'll be donating.
Image
Ping'
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 929
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 pm
Custom Title: Two more games coming up soon
Location: Paris

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Ping' »

Do I also have to pay if I want to use your (great) remix of Congratulations everybody for a fancase?
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
Mr. Thunder
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm
Custom Title: I don't even get a hug?

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Mr. Thunder »

Speaking of using music in fan things, I wonder if anybody would use the music for anything other than fan cases.

I would buy a CD from Jaws in a heartbeat.
Image
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009.
R.I.P. Bruce Lee. November 27, 1940 - July 20, 1973.
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Komachi »

Sigh...I even bought a new earphone for the projectT_T and I don't really have money to pay...*sigh*

The new music is awesome, thanks!^-^
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Gozu »

do you have a paypal that people can donate to, jaws? :O i'd get one if i were you, and stick the DONATE button on the front page here.

have you thought about a full website for the project? that'd definitely be useful.
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

MetroidOnIce wrote:I don't know what I love more, Jaws. Your music or your wild personality.


I am CR's Glimmerous Fop--accept no substitutes |D :kyouya-pull:

Gozu wrote:do you have a paypal that people can donate to, jaws? :O i'd get one if i were you, and stick the DONATE button on the front page here.

have you thought about a full website for the project? that'd definitely be useful.


Have you clicked in my sig lately? Its all there and ready--I'm already verified and have accepted some generosity already actually. I'll most likely be using the same link.

Your website intrigues me...I'll give that more thought...but would it not take away from CR iTraffic I wonder...

Still worth thinking about...so I'll think...
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Gozu »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:Have you clicked in my sig lately? Its all there and ready--I'm already verified and have accepted some generosity already actually. I'll most likely be using the same link.

lolwhoops; i've definitely seen that before, too. but i think that the paypal donate button is more of an incentive to donate - it would be for me, at least.

anyway, i'll donate next week. for now i'm still in the red. :D

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:Your website intrigues me...I'll give that more thought...but would it not take away from CR iTraffic I wonder...

Still worth thinking about...so I'll think...

interesting idea, eh? i don't think it'd take away from CR traffic; it could be a site specifically for the project. you could still keep this thread open for comments about it and such.
Tinker
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3685
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am
Custom Title: Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr
Location: Evil Dutchieland

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Tinker »

You always could ask Croik for a section on the main CR site. I'd say this is worth it.
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Aooooh, I could never ask my Croik-biscuit to do such a thing~ She already works so hard keeping the traffic down, y'know?

I'll put it like this--if she were to approach me with such a proposition, I'd definitely consider it. But until then, I'm happy with the way things are.

And again, if its here, then you don't have to pay for it, no. Enjoy mein jung lovers!
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
The Dark Wall
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:58 am
Custom Title: Ace Attorney / Porno Warrior

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by The Dark Wall »

Holy crap, after that remix jaws, you're my hero, and I'm a hero so that makes you like.......a super hero.

Anyways if you made a CD of exclusive content I couldn't download I would most likely buy it. I'd be hesitent for the JFA OST remix since it only has about......6 songs I like in the whole thing, but T&T would be pretty much an instant buy for me, same with justice.

I would like to learn to make the music still but unfortunately I came to realization that my life has an extremely small amount of free time, and in my free time I have stuff I need to do anyways, so its not realistic.

Anyways good luck with the remixing.
Image

What Edgeworth wears on his days off
impureimpulse
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:15 am
Custom Title: Parking Lot Undresser
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by impureimpulse »

Release a CD, and I will buy it, minimal income or not.

I've bought official remixes of OSTs I liked that weren't as good as some of what you do.

Put together decent box art for it, and I'll still buy it, I'll just feel like showing it off to people who don't care on top of that.

Also: Loving the new track, and I'm glad I checked back when I did. Thanks again.
Image
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Qualrath »

Oh crap, I can't say anything that wasn't said about these remixes before. But I definitely love them.

I listened to "Naruhodou and his piano" and imagined Phoenix playing this in Borscht Bowl Club when he's alone. I was moved, and it's not easy to move me with video game stuff.

Well, I think I should lurk moar in this topic and make some more up-to-date posts then. Pure awesomness, I say.
Sapphire
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 12:23 am
Custom Title: I wanna be blue. ;_;
Location: Garland, TX

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Sapphire »

Okay, so, I'm totally going to consider using these songs when I release Turnabout Samurai's audio drama. @_____@

*is in love with Inform the Truth* D:

If you were to make a remix of all these songs, I would definitely buy the CD from you (as long as it's not over 10 bucks. I'm a college student after all. Money is sacred!).

*downloads what she can*
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: GSAP (FINALLY Something Important! 15-08-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Make sure you use all the steel Samurai versions available to you; I like variety, not repetition,

Oh and jaws the Edgworth portion of Mugen Saiban rocked, I can’t say the same about the Apollo justice cornered the percussion sounded like it was being played of a toy drum kit, one of those little electrical things you can buy. But you got the notes right, you just chose a few of the wrong instruments.
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
sarahofcroydon
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 pm

Re: .: GSAP (JAWS IS IN DESPAIR! 18-09-08) :.

Post by sarahofcroydon »

:pearl: I'm a bit late on the uptake, but this is the first time I've heard these remixes. Jaws, they're awesome! :) I'm really impressed by all the sounds, it's fabulous. I'm sorry if you've answered this before, but I was wondering what programs/equipment you used to make them? I'd love to have a shot myself, but all I've got is a midi piano and Musicmaster. Any tips? :)
User avatar
Becky the Frog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 am
Custom Title: Eyebrows are amazing. Full stop.
Location: England - Somewhere near a plug socket

Re: .: GSAP (JAWS IS IN DESPAIR! 18-09-08) :.

Post by Becky the Frog »

One word only - awesome!
The Classroom Trial was probably even better than the original, and both that and DL6 brought a tear to my eye :')

I bow down to you

"Life's too short to read bad books." - E. Temple

Just to say that, due to coming exams etc. I will probably be gone for the next few months or so. Hope to be back in the summer!
DeMatador
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Custom Title: They don't :c
Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (JAWS IS IN DESPAIR! 18-09-08) :.

Post by DeMatador »

Well, I never posted here without counting that time when I asked for the "Great Revival" song name. AND FileFront crashes on my PC.

But "http://www.gsap.uni.cc/" was like Heaven. I FREAKIN LOVED STEEL SAMURAI. AND MUGEN SAIBAN. AND NARUHODOU AND HIS PIANO. AND EVERY SONG.

You rock, man. Keep rockin', man.
Did I tell you you rock, man?

BTW: Can I use Nauhodou and His Piano in my fangame? IT FITS *SPOILERSH* SO WELL!
Image
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (JAWS IS IN DESPAIR! 18-09-08) :.

Post by Komachi »

..........

*pat*

I'm terribly sorry for what you are suffering Jaws...but I can't do anything to help...TAT

But yay! The JFA project team^-^ I've done everything for the preparing~~~=D
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
DeMatador
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Custom Title: They don't :c
Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (JAWS IS IN DESPAIR! 18-09-08) :.

Post by DeMatador »

Becky the Frog wrote:The Classroom Trial was probably even better than the original,


Probably? Was does that mean?
Image
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (JAWS IS IN DESPAIR! 18-09-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

-To the note-
Okie dokie. :3
Maybe you could send me the teaser of the song to my email plox? x3 <3
Thankyou again! The money's in the paypal waiting. :3
Post Reply