Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next

So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreams..Topic%20Title

Frendship is golden.

Lately?

Just last night, I had another of my Anime Girl Fantasys again.
Spoiler: Saving Space

It was with all of them... At once....
Haha,.... HAAAAAAA.... :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: ... :hotti:
So what about you guys?
"I will become a Dragon, because it can only keep up with the Tiger... Thus, I can always be by your side forever."
~Ryuji Takasu
Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreams..Topic%20Title

The Father of Death

Ha, I have weird/awesome dreams all the time. I once dreamed that my drama teacher released a soul record in the seventies.

I once had a dream involving Ema and toilets. I refuse to elaborate.

I once had a dream where I was at a taping of Smackdown and ECW, and got autographs from both Joey Styles and Mick Foley.

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

The other night, I dreamed that I went with a bunch of unfamiliar people who were supposedly my classmates to see a volcano erupting. We got up really close. The lava was metallic blue, and there were people sitting in it, completely unharmed.

...I have more, but I'll go into those later.
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

Super Ace Attorney

Sometimes I dream stuff I don't feel like sharing.

Anyway, I can't remember too well, but last night/day (curse my weird summer sleeping schedule) I think I may have realized I was dreaming during the dream. Or maybe it was some dream within a dream. Or my dream self thought he was dreaming or something...
Jesus is Lord.

Death Note is awesome.

"No, this is a reasonable discussion about pillow humping." -Tinker

Last edited by Superninfreak on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Love, learn, live.

Um....I had an erotic dream about Usopp from One Piece.... O_o

Spoiler: A little on the Mature side.
Um...I was holding his hands down on the bed....he was naked and I was rubbing his...*cough* you know.....the long thing that isn't his nose.

God, I gotta stop watching One Piece...

Rock N' Roll

I had a dream I was a prosecutor once

These guys in a new school hurt this woman and I was there with loads of other people and we all knew these guys had done it.

So next day some guy hands me these papers and like says "good luck" and I end up in court trying to get these guys.

I present a video showing the moment of the crime but it got erased *O.o* and I was really pissed off for some reason doing the edgeworth pose, where he's pissed off and leaning on the bench. :edgeworth:

Then some journalists came and said they saw it and I won in the end. :godot:

Ace but weird. :will:
ImageHell yeah! Moon walk!
How lame

Last edited by ProsecutorX on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Searching for Big Whoop.

This one is just weird, really random and weird.

I dreamt that my sister, my dad and I were driving in the mountains of South America or Latin America. (...yes, I'm sure it was one of them.)
The roads were icy and dad drove really fast, I told him to slow down but then we slipped... As the car fell I thought I would wake up but I didn't. Then it landed on some pointy cliffs at the bottom, we stepped out of the car and I saw some really huge, bat-like things that flew towards us.
They were just as big as a grown man.
I asked dad what they were and he said that they were a kind of owls.

...And then I don't remember anything else. :yuusaku:

I've had another really, really freaky dream... but... I'm not going to share it. It's too... odd and frightening.
:hobohodo: -This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...

sky's the limit

I keep having dreams where I fall in love with guys, but they don't really know I exist... :larry: :payne:
I used to be known as Skyfairae. But not anymore...

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

I had one strange dream where I used my own methane to drive to Indiana so I could see my Granny.
formerly_missing wrote:
I keep having dreams where I fall in love with guys, but they don't really know I exist... :larry: :payne:

I have similar dreams, only involving me falling in love with girls.
Image Image Lovely Rita

Just call me Natty!!

I get these weird dreams of the future from time to time. Except it's not my future, or at least I don't think... My names not Michelle anyways. I'd like to meet Michelle though, seeing as how her husband is like an awesome cook...
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!

I'm starting to think that the batch of iced tea I made a few days ago is laced with something. For the last few days, I've been having pretty bizarre dreams.

Three days ago, I had this dream where I was sitting on my bedroom floor, in my pajamas. I decided to look in a mirror, and I discovered that I had no head. I then realized that I was holding my head in my hands. As for how I could see the mirror/my hands without eyes...I honestly have no idea.

I won't go into detail about my dream from two days ago. Let's just say it involved a fictional character who I have a crush on. :hotti: (No, it wasn't anyone from AA.) I also had a few others that night that were really trippy. (Something about floating, color-changing apples.)

Last night, I had a dream where I was my hamster. I was being chased around the floor by my three cats. They were throwing me around (anyone here who's ever seen a cat catch a mouse knows that they play around with them before they kill them), and it was really painful. I woke up right before one of them ate me. Needless to say, I've been a little nervous around my cats today.

That one guy from that one place

What would really disturb me would by a *COUGH COUGH* dream about veggietales...

Signature made byThe Great Delsy

Lives in a box mansion

I had a really cracked out one the other day.

Me and some Simpsons characters were messing around in a museum or something, and the fuzz came. So before I know it, I'm screaming to put on seatbelts and we're in a car chase with Officer Jenny from Pokemon. I was watching out the back window of the car and we lost her and split up.

That's when I ended up at Apollo's house.
Which, for some reason, had replaced the house of my Grandma's Armenian neighbors in Brooklyn.

So Trucy and I made macaroni pictures. And Klavier was there, and I think he was being emo.

I have no idea why I think of these things.

What the Digit?!

I had a dream where I was on a pirate ship, and there was a zombie party. And the worst part was that the zombies hit on me. You don't even wanna know what was said. It was weird. And it was one of those dreams that felt real. :larry:
I sloganized Mims~
Mims sez: In Soviet Russia, math does YOU!

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

Hm... one time I had a dream where I became president and blew up all of America with Daffy Duck's advice. I hate how I can only remember the ending of my dreams....
Image Image Lovely Rita

I should post more, but I'm lazy.

I once had a dream were I brushed my teeth with a pencil.

It's stuck?

formerly_missing wrote:
I keep having dreams where I fall in love with guys, but they don't really know I exist... :larry:

Ahaaaaaa! :-P

You sure that's a dream? :garyuu:

I once had a dream I was taking an exam at the college in Japanese.

Anticipation! Weeeeeeeeeee! :bellboy:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P

Mmm, bacon.

I blame Junji Ito for this one. And Ted's Caving Story. And the fact that TINTIN DREAMS ARE F'ING TERRIFYING, at least for me.

Well, it started out with Tintin, his dog Snowy, and some other people exploring a cave within a cave (the outer cave being more of a tunnel, which is important later). They started walking into the inner cave, which was at least for a while a large, vaguely human-shaped tunnel. If you've ever read The Enigma of Amigara Fault, then you know about the human-shaped holes in the mountain that each attracted a specific person. Well, this cave was kinda similar, but the size meant that multiple people could go in at once and it didn't matter who.

So they go in, with Snowy cautiously following a few feet behind, and eventually disappear into the darkness, where I somehow know that they're not coming back out. And Snowy also knows because he turns around and runs for the entrance, but then the camera cuts to a side view of the cave (at the side of the tunnel... the tunnel is wide and the cave entrance is in the middle of it) and Snowy (offscreen, still in the cave) howls, and the scene ends.

Now... I'm not quite sure about the order of events after that, but I do remember I was at my aunt and uncle's house, which for some reason looked exactly like my house, at least in the dining room area, and the dining room was connected to Six Flags by that same tunnel, and I think that was also our only way outside. So I was in the tunnel, near the cave entrance, and there were large slabs of rock hanging from a clothesline. I looked closely at them, and the shapes of two of them next to each other made sort of an outline of Tintin on an inner part, like they were from an Amigara Fault-like hole for him. This confirmed what the opening scene already told me, which was that the cave was dangerous, like some kind of unknowable primal evil or feeding desire...

Like I said, the tunnel was the only thing connecting the house to the outside world. Because apparently we only ever went to Six Flags. But anytime we had to travel through the tunnel, we had to go quickly before the cave noticed us. If you read the story I linked to above, then you know how they were drawn back to that cave even after what happened in it. This one was kinda similar. You didn't want the cave to notice and target you, and you also didn't want to do anything to piss it off. The dream ended with us in the dining room and me having stuff to say about the cave, but I valued my life and my sanity too much to say it...

Yo Dawg!

I got some strange dreams. They can be strange as hell or pure EPIC.

One dream was where I was in a courtroom, as the defense attorney, Godot was prosecutor. Then the judge said bring in the defendant. then in the doors comes Big Bird (wtf) handcuffed. That one fell under strange

This one was after I bought my single six revolver at a gunshow. It was the late 1800's. Western time. I was working for the sheriff as a Bounty Hunter. My weapon was the same single six shooter I got at the gunshow. I was to hunt down various outlaws. One outlaw I was supposed to hunt down was a female bank robber. She was a master of disguise, but I managed to find out who she was. Then I started following her. But she knew I was onto her. So were in the general store, and finally she pulls a gun, but I was a faster draw and shot it right out of her hands. She was wanted dead, so I was going to shoot her, but as I pulled the trigger, I woke up. But somewhere in that dream, I was dueling with another cowboy. I won. This one was filed under EPIC!

Another one was where I was the bass singer for the Temptations, and we were in a battle of the bands against the Gavinners, and the Temptations won. That was epic and strange at the same time.

Idk, but my brother has wierder dreams. one of his nightmares involved the Energizer bunny.

:|

Meh... Having three obsessions at once = equally retarded dreams.

'Kay, so Beat from TWEWY was trying to teach me how to skateboard but he keet getting frustrated because I wouldn't let go of him thinking I'd fall. Then Light Yagami walks by staring and Misa runs by and glomps Beat, but was trying to glomp Light, so then Beat yells "BWAAAAAGH" and falls and I fall. Then Phoenix Wright walks in, points at the Misa on top of Beat on top of me and yells "OBJECTION!" but I hit him with a skateboard. So I get up and Joshua comes up to me asking if he should get the Iron Maiden's dress or the Mr. Mew suit. D: So he keeps asking questions like that til Near sees him and they start making out which looks strange because they kinda look the same... Then Sho yells "SO ZETTA DISTURBING!" and I attack him with the skateboard, then all these Shiki's start falling from the sky, with periods of Mr. Mew. D:
Thanks to Glace Leau and Vickinator for the signature and avatar!
Married to Xero Wright! <3
Click here to join the TWEWY RP group at dA!

OMGWTF A TALKING BEANIE

i had this dream once
it was a concert maybe
there was a lot of people
2 seconds later
there was this huge explosion
so loud that i woke up

and i found myself at the floor
i fell down from the bed

i call it an awesome dream
because the explosion was blue

Obsession : Godot

justin timberlake is my classmate. i forgot the rest

thats weird
I dont like JT at all.
siggy made by Vickinator
My DA account | Proud supporter of Miego and Klaviema

-Turkish Proverb

I had a dream where my friend and I were being chased by Michael Jackson.

I will not elaborate because I'm kind enough to value everybody's sanity.
kristoff r ebil. ph33r h1m. Ava by Vickinator.

A.K.A Very Melon

My dreams are often very freaky and weird. Once I saw a dream that you can fight against Blue-Eyes White Dragon in Dark Cloud/Devil May Cry.
Spoiler: StepMania vids

1000% Knight

I had a dream where I was at a museum, and I entered this room that was filled with ancient tablets. The floor, ceiling, and walls were made of them, and there was one in the center. Then a Dratini came out of the tablet and became my friend. I then went to a play and it asked me if I wanted it to beat up people in the audience that I didn't like.

This was a really long time ago. Like when there were still only 151 pokemon xD
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Mmm, bacon.

Mystic Mina wrote:
then all these Shiki's start falling from the sky, with periods of Mr. Mew. D:

.................I don't think I want to know how that's supposed to work.

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

MOAR DREAMS THAT I HAVE HAD :D

You must understand, by the way, that my parents are actually very nice people, but that in my dreams, they are total douchebags. Particularly my mom.

-When I was maybe 7 or so, I had a Game Boy Color. One night, I dreamed that I was playing with it in our driveway (which is made of concrete) and I dropped it. It broke, revealing that the inside was...entirely plastic. The screen said, "Your game is now dead. Goodbye." So anyway, I begged my parents to get a new one, and my mom was all, "HELL NO, IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT IT'S BROKEN!" and my dad didn't say anything. Finally, my mom relented--on the condition that it be the same color as my old one. I have no idea why.

-Just last night, I dreamed that I told my dad that I couldn't zip up my go-go boots anymore. (That's actually true, for the record.) He shouted, "THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR LEGS ARE FAT!" I cried and went to my mom for help, and she simply said that although I wasn't fat, my legs definitely were.

There are more concerning my parents, but I can't think of any off the top of my head. :shy:
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

Fly serpents and giant bears were attacking the city I live in, my mum was blind and she tried to strangle me, then kidnapped my sister. I went to the cliff castle where she was being held in a giant cage and I stole the key from my evil mother. I then rode a giant serpent with my sis back home over a bottomless dark space. I fell off. (I woke up on the floor down the side of my bed tied up in the blanket XD).

OMGWTF A TALKING BEANIE

Liquidzilla wrote:
Fly serpents and giant bears were attacking the city I live in, my mum was blind and she tried to strangle me, then kidnapped my sister. I went to the cliff castle where she was being held in a giant cage and I stole the key from my evil mother. I then rode a giant serpent with my sis back home over a bottomless dark space. I fell off. (I woke up on the floor down the side of my bed tied up in the blanket XD).

thats wrong on some levels

anyway

i had this Scary dream

it was liek Gettin Strangled By Spiders
then i broke free
Grabbed some Shotguns Near
And Blast Away
Then i woke up

Obsession : Godot

a masked nun chase me all the way to a building, and i was hiding in one room, and the nun checked the rooms one by one and when shes got to my room, millions of market trolley came rushing and then i woke up
siggy made by Vickinator
My DA account | Proud supporter of Miego and Klaviema

OMGWTF A TALKING BEANIE

yesterday i had a dream
i dreamt of Me in a big building
it was alone
then suddenly there was lights
and i saw my friends
they're like
Come celebrate with us

then we Drank Cucumber Flavored beer
Then i woke up
with head on floor and legs on bed like this

i rate this as a Weird Dream

And that's all.

Tibarn and Nepheene having sex.

over

and over

and over

and over

and over again. Every night. Sometimes, they go on hot sexy fun fun fun adventures.
Quote:
I never liked him at all, and because I write on The Internet, my opinions are important and you should all believe what I believe.

yeah so I left.

I have many. :)

The first one goes like this:

I'm walking down this alleyway, and a transvestite tramp (wearing a blond wig lipstick + fake boobs...><) ambushes me and says, in a really freaky voice: "The biscuits told me you haven't paid for your kazoo!"
ad the next thing I know, the tramp's on top of this giant bin, doing the can-can on top of it, and it starts rolling towards me and I run away and I'm about to get squished-
...And then I woke up. Seriously ><.

Oh yeah, search WTF Dream Land on Youtube. :D

I kept dreaming a plane was delayed last night....

mind you I'd just gotten home, after a flight that was delayed THIRTEEN HOURS.

I also once had a dream about Darleks playing cricket against the freaky angel statues. It was spazdicated.

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)

yeah so I left.

HAHAHAHAHA. Cricket... :P

No reason to be excited

The end of the world was in one of my dreams once. I was in my backyard and all these different sized things that looked like the moon were floating around. They launched these missile things(ICBMs, I'm assuming). I started humming the theme for the Godfather and my brother said "Don't touch the heart" and then I woke up.

That was like a year ago. I can't think of any more recent ones at the moment.

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

I don't know why, but during the summer, I don't nearly have as many dreams as when I'm in school. Anyways, I'll just pick out one from earlier this year.
I had dreamt that I moved with my family to a new neighborhood (though our house looked mostly the same, just a bit rearranged). I was really freaked out (because, the truth is, I've lived in the same house my whole life, so I have no idea what moving out feels like). It felt so abnormal and I felt a bit claustrophobic I guess, so I went to get some air. I was walking around and then I suddenly realized that we had moved into a cul-de-sac, but it was like... just a circle of houses. There was a road, but there was seriously no way out by car. Of course, since it was a dream, I didn't think of how illogical that was; I just freaked out XD.
I started running in a random direction until suddenly there was an opening in between 2 of the houses and there was a gate that overlooked the mountains (in real life, we actually have one of these gates close to our house, so it felt really familiar to me). But suddenly, when I was looking out, some bees started flying around me, and... I panicked more and ran in circles -_-;. Yea, I'm not much of a courageous person... and I hate bees (but I lyke honey :P). Then I suddenly ran into a friend that I had recently met for the first time a month ago, and she starts explaining things to me, but I've suddenly taken a God-like perspective to this dream, so I watch myself walking and talking with my friend and then the credits roll down the screen with some happy music as if my problems were over. O.o When I woke up, for the first 30 seconds, I was completely convinced that I had moved into a different house... it was kind of a creepy feeling.

Micro burger...

I had a dream once where there was a Gaviners concert going on, and Klavier couldn't go on for some reason. I had to go on instead and the fans were not pleased.

Just call me Natty!!

I had this weird dream last night that I was trying to sleep and my friends came over to wish me happy birthday. Then they decided that I was having a slumber party, at which point I realized that only two of the people in my dream were actually my friend. The others were all the popular people...
I was so confused.
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!

I seized fate by the neck alright...

I know I've been playing too much Ace Attorney and KOF because of the dream I had last night. [It also doesn't help that I've been playing around with spritework again and started a Defense Attorney Xiao Lon spritesheet.]

I look around and find myself in a courtroom and I look down at myself, seeing a green suit with a golden dragon-shaped pin right at my cleavage. I'm sitting there, trying to take everything in when this male voice goes "Aren't you going to cross-examine Clark already? I have half a mind to burn down this courtroom if you don't hurry up." and I look over to see K' glaring at me. I keep on stammering and then he says "Oh great...you forgot how? Lemme give you a refresher course..." and it goes into an Ace Attorney-style cross-examination lesson.

The bright side is, at least I know who her assistant is going to be when I make assistant sprites. xD;
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.
Page 1 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices