Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 2[ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

"I hate this disney actor" thread.Topic%20Title

Most concerned citizen out there.

I been noticing the rise of "Anti-place this Disney actor/actress's name" posts recently.

So to save bandwith. Post who you hate here.
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell
Re: "I hate this disney actor" thread.Topic%20Title

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

...Where do I start? >_>

Hannah Montana, a.k.a Miley Cyrus. It's SO retarded pretending to be two people at the same time, and everyone is majorly in love/and or/obsessed with her. Like, backpacks, lunch boxes, UNDERWEAR, everything. It's so gay to think that everyone on Disney Channel can sing/dance, and with the noobs that go like: "OMG U DONT LYK MILEY CYRUS?! U WILL DIE."

Jonas Brothers, they can't sing for crap, the Disney people make little kids believe that their "stars" can sing/dance/etc., and the kids go like "WOW THIS IS SO COOL" and they tell their brothers/sisters, and they tell their friends, etc. Plus, take a look at the Rolling Stones Magazine cover. Guess who's on it? Yup, Jonas Brothers. Plus, they cover songs like "My Name is Jonas" by Weezer, only because their name is Jonas. Hur hur. How coincidental. It's retarded.

How can I forget about Zac Efron? God, that kid is like majorly gay, a pain in the butt, and acts like a drama queen most of the time. Since HSM's succsessfull debut, Disney thinks that people that go to them magically have the ability to sing/dance/etc., even though some don't even know what music is but still pretend to be awesome/cool, and kids magically fall in love with them cause it's on Disney Channel. It's a load of crap these days, Mickey Mouse and them was actually a GOOD idea, and I love Mickey myself. But this? Zac Efron can't sing or dance, and he acts so gay you can't even tell what gender he is. >_>

...My thoughts exactly.

I got global eyes and a growing mind

Miley Cyrus. and only because well, what has she done? Why is she so popular? She's on a terrible show, on a [currently...what happened to all the old-school Disney cartoons?] terrible channel, and she cannot act in any capacity.

Fabu♥

My 6-year old niece is obsessed with all thing Disney Channel. Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Camp Rock, ugh...

She's 6. At least that's a good reason.

Though all I can say is, I thought Disney was about its animation?

Though all I see mostly in Disney stores lately, besides Wall E, is friggin Disney Channel crap. :nick:
ImageImage

Faith is for the transient people.

GavinnerRock wrote:
...Where do I start? >_>

Hannah Montana, a.k.a Miley Cyrus. It's SO retarded pretending to be two people at the same time, and everyone is majorly in love/and or/obsessed with her. Like, backpacks, lunch boxes, UNDERWEAR, everything. It's so gay to think that everyone on Disney Channel can sing/dance, and with the noobs that go like: "OMG U DONT LYK MILEY CYRUS?! U WILL DIE."

YOU DARE HATE MILEY CYRUS!? YOU MUST DIE! </GANON>

*shot*

No, I have to agree with you there, and to another person, who said 'what has she done?' I have to ask, again, if she really ever wrote her songs, or if others did it for her. Because it's starting to sound like the case with that one singer who sang "Get Out (Leave)", and she was THIRTEEN YEARS OLD... I doubt she wrote that song, and it's so hypocritical, too.

Yeah, I hate Cyrus too. =\
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

Before I continue, I just want to say YES. I'm glad I'm not the only human being that realizes just how jacked up Disney Channel is nowadays. Like other people have mentioned, it's a little difficult to say that the shows were better back then because maybe it's only now that I realize all the faults that cartoons have. However, at least, back then Disney Channel would show Disney movies a lot more often and they had actual awesome cartoons (for some reason though, I occasionally give a chance to Phineas and Ferb cuz I just like to use it to compare to the rest of the Disney shows right now... though honestly, it's not half-bad. Sure, we've seen the same stuff before, but it's not not nearly as bad as, say, Wizards of Waverly or whatever.)
It's that time again! *ahem* *begins rant*
Ok, something I've noticed on Disney Channel for a while: Every time that a show has a girl in it, she has to act a certain Stereotypical way. (At first, I kinda liked the Suite Life of Zack and Cody because for once, the blonde girl was the smart one *cough* Though she wasn't always blonde *cough* and the brunette was the ditzy rich girl. I also like the whole *wink wink* Tipton=Hilton thing they had going on. BUT ANYWAYS) I'll take, for example, Wizards of Waverly. I've watched, what, 1 1/2 episodes with that one main girl in it and as soon as words start coming out of her mouth, I'm like, "neeeeext!" Her attitude and the way she rebelled against her parents or whatever was just like I've seen stuck-up girls act in every other TV show. I figured she was the next Lizzie Mcguire, since she even had the stereotypical "mean girl", complete with the "oh mah gawd" and constantly saying "like". She reminds me WAY too much of all the girls I see at my high school whose IQ equals that of a stop sign. Constantly texting, ditching some "wizard practice" to go to a "major sale", and in the very few episodes I saw I didn't see a love interest, but I bet it's out there...... soooooomewhere *takes out binoculars* . And unless I'm remembering incorrectly (since I'm too lazy to check for myself), I remember seeing that Waverly girl do some stupid music video that was apparently a remix of Cruella DeVil. PATHETIC, and it only proves even more that Disney has a habit of pushing newbie actors into the music business so they can say, "OMG LOOK @ HOW TALENTED OUR STARZ R!!1" I'll say again, PATHETIC.... and now I'm gonna go cry to myself for not having a stereotypical life, the shame of not having a crush, the agony of not having someone there trying to ruin your life in such an obvious way, and the embarrassment of not being able to text people (no offense to those who love to text, it's just that so many people text so often around me, it's driving me nuts... balance is key, people).
SO... *blink blink* ....... *scurries off to steal borrow my bro's DS*

Jade wrote:
PATHETIC, and it only proves even more that Disney has a habit of pushing newbie actors into the music business so they can say, "OMG LOOK @ HOW TALENTED OUR STARZ R!!1"

Talent? Try "omg look @ how much cash money we're making".

Lolita-Chan Forever! ≧∀≦

Hanna Montana is a dumb show.
I GO TO SCHOOL DURING THE DAY, BUT THEN I WEAR A WIG AND I AM THEN A SINGING SENSATION! LOVE MEEEE!

Everyone knows that a secret like that never stays one for long. She'd probably want to brag for the POPULAHRITY after awhile.
[center]Image

Yo Dawg!

Disney Channel is crap now. Gay shows, gay actors, they think anyone can sing or dance. seriously. the stuff is no good anymore. Wheres Mickey Mouse, huh? No Mickey, just some bitch leading a double life and what not.

And people think Hannah Montanna is so popular. come on. When I go into walmart there are posters of her everywhere. walmart, the mall, you name it. Makes me want to go in with a can of spraypaint. Disney has gone down the drain. Even their music butchers any genre they tried to do. Rock, R&B, etc etc. I swear. Crows sound better then them.

I had more to say, but I forgot it. So I end my post with this: Jeez, I'll bet Ol' Walt Disney is rolling in his grave right now.

キラキラ ♥

In all honesty, I liked Hannah Montana at first when they had to fake the concerts and fame. That was cute, I didnt mind having to watch it with my cousins.
now, Miley got all attention whorish and the whole franchise is pretty disgusting.

I also hate Vanessa whatever her last name is.
ha. she really cant sing actual notes. Just fluxuating her voice to whatever crap can come out. And I couldnt count the number of things she's endorsed on 2 hands. Its really irritating.
And BITCHES DONT KNOW ABOUT MY V WOULD NEVER DO THAT!
scandal photos show her dipshittery.

Story writer and music lover.

I have never laid a single ear to any of the music, or anything else by them, but I do hate the Jonas Brothers with quite a passion.

Thank god for real music. (listens to sum Rush, The Who, Led Zeppelin, and various other awesome music)
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

Idol of Polar Bears

Millini wrote:
I have never laid a single ear to any of the music, or anything else by them, but I do hate the Jonas Brothers with quite a passion.

Thank god for real music. (listens to sum Rush, The Who, Led Zeppelin, and various other awesome music)

So, your hatred and disgust of the Jonas Brothers is completely unfounded?

Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:
I had more to say, but I forgot it. So I end my post with this: Jeez, I'll bet Ol' Walt Disney is rolling in his grave right now.

Insert "Disney Corporation not living up to his Fascist/racist ideals" crack here.

Disney Channel was so great back then...and now, it is turned into shit. (I don't watch it, but my cousins do...its also annoying if they watch this channel at my place!!! :chinami: )

I dislike Miley Cyrus.

call me crazy

How the fuck did Miley Cyrus like win "Best Actress" for Nick's Kid's Choice Awards? (then again it always seems to be rigged with categories/nominees that don't make sense; why are shows not even on the freaking network on there? why are they nominating actors that appear in ADULT movies?)

I mean thank God a TV show that has ended A YEAR AGO won instead of her crummy show.

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

I've got a few videos (recorded after my family got a VCR in 1988) of what the Disney cannel used to be like back in the late 80's. The older cartoons (Donald, Goofy, Chip & Dale, etc) and DTV. Anybody remember that? If there was a gap between the end of a show and the next one they'd fill it with DTV videos, which were clips of various Disney cartoons matched to songs from the 50's to the 70's (maybe some 80's also).
They still have some of the good early to mid 1990's cartoons on but otherwise THEY SUCK BALLS NOW :zenitora:

And don't get me started on how Saturday mornings have gone to hell :may: :zenny:

Obsession : Godot

1.Jonas brothers
A bunch of crap with a crappy voice singing crappy songs and have a crappy show, with billions of crappy fans.

2.Miley Cyrus
I didn't hate her, and then she became 'the world best teenage star'. I have no problem with that. Her fans made her look bad and annoying and they're all ohh hannah montana is so perfect.
Come on!! There many stars that deserve more attention than miley! She is just a random lucky girl that received the role 'Hannah montana' from disney, and her voice isn't that AWESOME, and shes not that pretty to be worshipped.

3.Whatever HighSchoolMusical's cast
Zac Effron, i know hes good looking, but he looks like hes gonna cry when he sings, and hes not that good of a singer, and America's new hearthrob? Hottest teenage star? eeeww.
Vanessa, she looks 45 to me.
Corbin Bleu, ah come on, that unbrushed wriggling bunch of hair is hot? Thats insane, it doesn't even deserve the title 'Afro'. Bald is much more hotter than that.

I dont know... there's so many unworthy stars in disney channel these days.
Ahh........... I miss disney's good ol' days SO DAMN MUCH.
siggy made by Vickinator
My DA account | Proud supporter of Miego and Klaviema

seems interesting!

This is a lot of energy being put into hating people you'll never meet and have no effect on your lives.

Besides, it's no different from, say, Japan's manufactured pop idols, which nobody seems to have a problem with.

Obsession : Godot

zuddy wrote:
This is a lot of energy being put into hating people you'll never meet and have no effect on your lives.

their fans do have an effect on me.
siggy made by Vickinator
My DA account | Proud supporter of Miego and Klaviema

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

zuddy wrote:

Besides, it's no different from, say, Japan's manufactured pop idols, which nobody seems to have a problem with.

Shh. People always have a good time being an unnoticed hypocrite.

Lives in a box mansion

Long gone are the days of Pepper Ann, The Weekenders, and The Proud Family *sniffle*
NWO HERE ARE SOME BUBBLY LITTLE PEP-BUNNIES AND SOME TOTALLY DEEP AND FASCINATING RAWK STAHS.
LIEK US.
Oh, Jesus, where's Mickey Mouse when you need him the most?
I can't stand any of them. I was beginning to tolerate the Jonas Brothers, but then they slaughtered "Hello Goodbye," and I can never forgive them for that. NEVER.
And Miley Cyrus is a horrible image for little girls. Once, I was in a book store, and a little girl (not even seven) was reading a celebrity magazine. When her mom came over to take it away, she started to cry how she wanted to read the magazine "because Hannah Montana is on it." The mother wouldn't take it, and they left without purchasing anything. Upon closer inspection, the magazine said something to the degree of "MILEY CYRUS SEX PHOTO SCANDAL."

Yup.
Really being careful for them kiddies.

And I just wrapped up work at a day camp this past month, and OH THE FANS WERE PLENTY. A bunch of little girls scolded me when I said I didn't think Miley sang well at all. My friend, who is going to be fifteen years old, yelled at me saying "U DUN NOE MILEY! SHE'S REAL! STOP SAYIN SHES FAKE CUZ SHE'S REAL TO LIEF!"

Hahaha, what.

True Love~

I do agree Disney has gone down the toilet. But, I do sort of like the Jonas Brothers... (though some of it really isn't that good >.>') and I love Lucas Grabeel (Ryan from High School Musical). He actually HAS talent, and he's the unpopular HSM star? Please save me from this 'Zac Efron roxs my soxs!' and that kind of crap.

I only really like HSM for some catchy songs and Ryella which I find adorable. The script for both movies are atrocious.

I like Zac Efron, he looks fabulous.

There, I said it. I haven't even watched HSM.
mother of the year~

whoops double post
mother of the year~

This is the I hate this disney actor thread. >_>

GavinnerRock wrote:

Too much hate and not enough LOVE
mother of the year~

True Love~

GavinnerRock wrote:

Which I do, at least the majority (ugh, The Wizard of Waverly Place pisses me off more than any other Disney show... this thread reminded me of that >.>). But I didn't want to be too spiteful.

Idol of Polar Bears

Tinker wrote:
zuddy wrote:

Shh. People always have a good time being an unnoticed hypocrite.

UNTIL SOMEONE NOTICES THEM THAT IS

OMFG wrote:
GavinnerRock wrote:

Then go make a Zac Efron fanclub or something, just don't post in hate threads >_>

GavinnerRock wrote:
OMFG wrote:
GavinnerRock wrote:

Then go make a Zac Efron fanclub or something, just don't post in hate threads >_>

Cool story, bro
mother of the year~

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

XD
GavinnerRock wins at rant.
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.

Hey, don't look at me D:

1.) Jonas Brothers
So horrible, I want them away from Disney Channel forever

2.) Hannah Montana/Mylie Cyrus (haha, I spelled her name wrong)
Very horrible, she lipsyncs, has a suck-ish voice, I mean, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ON DISNEY CHANNEL. And her real name isn't even Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus >:I

3.) HSM people.
So stupid, I can't believe they making the third movie D: I'm not gonna waste my money on some stupid 3rd movie in theaters >:I

Master of sharp things!

Eh, I'm rather boarderline on the whole issue of teen-ish Disney actors. On the one hand, they're mostly annoying, attention-whoring teens trying to strangle all the money and adoration they can from the tween/young-teen demographic. On the other hand, they're aiming for a demographic well under my own, and probably most of yours as well, so I don't the point in hating something that isn't important or interesting to me in the first place.

And really guys, no one's forcing you to watch the Disney channel if you hate it so much. If you really want to see old cartoons from 10+ years ago, either buy the DVDs or download it and watch it whenever you want.

Holy crap, you're a mod, Orca?[/offtopic]

In Norway Disney Channel was launched just a few years ago, so I have never really watched it. But my little sister, and three of my cousins watches it all the time and my sister has got her room wallpapered with Disney channel posters.

Its awful.
They've got all the cds and dvds, including Miley Cyrus' new album (which one of Norways biggest newspapers Dagbladet gave 1/6 and commented that the only good thing about it was the short length), and a Ashley Tisdale album. My sister is abosolutely obsessed with Ashley Tisdale. I've heard the album, (not voluntary though, father let her play it in the car.) and there was about 0,7 listenable songs on it.

Also I hate the Jonas Brothers (are they borthers and all named Jonas? Pretty strange.) I've just heard one song, it was one of the most watched videos on youtube, and it sucked. I guess it's pop music but Beatles were pop and they were GOOD.

^ A real Jonas.

Yez, I leik Mudkipz.

Millini wrote:

This entirely. The Jonas brothers, Miley Cyrus, and all other Disney stars fail. You know Disney used to be all about the Mouse, but now they hardely use him. They are all about talentless stars and crappy sequals to old movies about stuff they didn't even actually write. Like that guy said, Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave right now.

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

RazeTora wrote:
And I just wrapped up work at a day camp this past month, and OH THE FANS WERE PLENTY. A bunch of little girls scolded me when I said I didn't think Miley sang well at all. My friend, who is going to be fifteen years old, yelled at me saying "U DUN NOE MILEY! SHE'S REAL! STOP SAYIN SHES FAKE CUZ SHE'S REAL TO LIEF!"

Hahaha, what.

LOL! Sounds like that's a good way to get Pearl slapped nowadays :pealshock: .

Memento Mori.

Ugh, of course, all the wannabe rock stars. I got jumped at school just for saying I didn't like the Jonas Brothers :payne:

I refuse to change my avatar

Oh god....So horrible...All of them...Good lord....I can barely describe my disgust.

Now for something off course, Has anyone noticed how every child's show network, AKA, Cartoon network, Nickelodeon, Disney Chanel, are all going down the drain? Let me go to Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Almost all of their new shows, Have failed and vanish after one failed season. Spongebob was good and then I don't know which season, They must of fired the good people and made a lot of horrible new episodes. Now for cartoon network. All most every single one of their shows is vanishing.

For some reason, I guess the big kids networks are losing ideas and are hiring almost any shmuck who comes up with an idea. HSM was probably meant to be a guess and they may of expected it to not do so well. They were wrong and then procded to try and get as much money as possible and then branch out off it and apparently have hit there gold mine.

Wow...That was off topic......But I feel much better! Ah, much better...
Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!

The lost Von Karma

Definitely High School Musical!!!!!!!!! I swear to god I can't even go to a store without seeing Zac Efron on something!!!! I hope High School Musical 3 falls flat on its face when it goes to theaters. Which probably won't happen. But honestly what the hell is Zac Efron gonna do once High School Musical is over. Jesus he has the attacking talent of a drunk chimp.
Another incredible sig done by Elriel!!!
My Death Note role play has apparently been abandoned.
Page 1 of 2 [ 45 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios