And one time I saw a restaurant ( I think it was a restaurant or at least a place where you can eat, it might be a cafe), I can't remember the exact the name but it was Karma something... Too bad it wasn't Von Karma =P
Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
SinReVi
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Spoiler: Wellingtonstraat - saving space
And one time I saw a restaurant ( I think it was a restaurant or at least a place where you can eat, it might be a cafe), I can't remember the exact the name but it was Karma something... Too bad it wasn't Von Karma =P
-
Holly Quinn
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:22 am
- Custom Title: Here I am! The tragic clown...
- Location: Chillin at Tres Bien
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
A super unlikely one: I actually know a girl named Trucy.
She actually kinda looks like Trucy, her hair's really long [darker brown than Trucy's though] and she wears a lot of blue.
But wait, it gets better:
Her parents got a divorce a few months ago, and she lives with her mother.
Her mother just got remarried to a man whose last name is
[wait for it]
WRIGHT.
Since she's a PW fan [thanks to me...] she had her name on the attendance sheets at school changed to Trucy Wright.
And thusly, life is beautiful.
The end.

She actually kinda looks like Trucy, her hair's really long [darker brown than Trucy's though] and she wears a lot of blue.But wait, it gets better:
Her parents got a divorce a few months ago, and she lives with her mother.
Her mother just got remarried to a man whose last name is
[wait for it]
WRIGHT.
Since she's a PW fan [thanks to me...] she had her name on the attendance sheets at school changed to Trucy Wright.
And thusly, life is beautiful.
The end.


Krissy x Dahlia, Edgey x Feenie, and Klavi x Ema, for the epic win. <3
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Holly Quinn wrote:A super unlikely one: I actually know a girl named Trucy.She actually kinda looks like Trucy, her hair's really long [darker brown than Trucy's though] and she wears a lot of blue.
But wait, it gets better:
Her parents got a divorce a few months ago, and she lives with her mother.
Her mother just got remarried to a man whose last name is
[wait for it]
WRIGHT.
Since she's a PW fan [thanks to me...] she had her name on the attendance sheets at school changed to Trucy Wright.
And thusly, life is beautiful.
The end.
She'll be learning to do magic tricks next

-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Holly Quinn wrote:A super unlikely one: I actually know a girl named Trucy.She actually kinda looks like Trucy, her hair's really long [darker brown than Trucy's though] and she wears a lot of blue.
But wait, it gets better:
Her parents got a divorce a few months ago, and she lives with her mother.
Her mother just got remarried to a man whose last name is
[wait for it]
WRIGHT.
Since she's a PW fan [thanks to me...] she had her name on the attendance sheets at school changed to Trucy Wright.
And thusly, life is beautiful.
The end.
Wow...

Although Wright is a pretty common last name... around here, anyway.
-
jamie gumshoe
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 308
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:23 pm
- Custom Title: and the plot thickens
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
um not sure if these count but i was playing
the new harvest moon and one of the girls is named maya
weirdley enough she's alot like her also my random spanish name is pearla
thats all i got sorry
the new harvest moon and one of the girls is named maya
weirdley enough she's alot like her also my random spanish name is pearla
thats all i got sorry


-
crescendio
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:26 pm
- Custom Title: DIIIICKHAIR~
- Location: USA.
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
... dad says my anger's as fickle as a shark's. -Sweatdrop.-
-
1010
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:04 pm
- Custom Title: You only get what you give.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Unfortunately, I don't have any except my locker combination last year started with 12-28 (DL-6! :D)
And there's a kid named Marshall in my class but he hates me.
I do have a cool Hotel Dusk connection, though, if anyone cares. =p
My dentist's name is Dr. Hyde and his office number is 215. XD
And there's a kid named Marshall in my class but he hates me.
I do have a cool Hotel Dusk connection, though, if anyone cares. =p
My dentist's name is Dr. Hyde and his office number is 215. XD

-
LeahNinjaGirl
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
1010 wrote:I do have a cool Hotel Dusk connection, though, if anyone cares. =p
My dentist's name is Dr. Hyde and his office number is 215. XD
OK now THAT is awesome! XD
Em , I don't have any .. Well , I probably do . Just don't realize it .
OH! Although I have seen a Edgeworth street! That count?
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
This won't mean much but.....
I SWEAR I met Oldbag's grandson today. T_T
I'm serious, this kid was a freaking chatterbox and he'd rattle on and on and on.... it was exhausting trying to converse with him.
I SWEAR I met Oldbag's grandson today. T_T
I'm serious, this kid was a freaking chatterbox and he'd rattle on and on and on.... it was exhausting trying to converse with him.

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
It's not quite real life, but the're was a commercial for 800 Credit card debt just on, and the lady used for the example in the commercial was named Mia (pronounced mi-a instead of me-a).
Her hair was similar also
Her hair was similar also

-
Pearl the Barrister
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I think I saw that same commercial for credit card debt, but the name sounded more like maya to me.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT
-
Rayman0616
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 pm
- Custom Title: uh oh
- Location: Ontario :)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Today I was driving around downtown Kingston and saw a store named Karma fashion or something :/
there is also a wellington street here too. :)
there is also a wellington street here too. :)

-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Today I found a soft drink called 'de-lite'.
I'll post pics later.
I'll post pics later.-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
how has no one mentioned subways veggie delite sandwiches?? or some pizza place (i forget which) has delite pizzas!!?!?!
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
TheBaronAndEma wrote:Today I found a soft drink called 'de-lite'.I'll post pics later.
Man he has a bag of chips, and a brand of pop named after him. Must be his favorite foods. What's next?

-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Mask*DeMasque: The Game by DeLite should be coming soon.
-
joeonamission
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm
- Custom Title: Mission Accomplished
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
It is really hard to spot but in the movie A Scanner Darkly those weird suits that change appearance one of them briefly turns one side into a blue suit with a white shirt and pink tie and a few seconds later it turns the other side into a purple suit with a cravat. I've only seen it once and I don't own so I can't really say where you should look for it except I think it is near the end.
-
Agent 54c
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 562
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 am
- Custom Title: Give her the dick.
- Location: ctf_2fort
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
We have a German exchange student named Kristoph.
There is a restaurant in Philippines named Naruhodou.
There is a restaurant in Philippines named Naruhodou.
Spoiler: And this...

-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Agent 54c wrote:We have a German exchange student named Kristoph.
There is a restaurant in Philippines named Naruhodou.Spoiler: And this...
Sound like a place Klavier would run after he disbands the Gavinners.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I said I'd post a pic and here it is!


-
Haibara~n
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
- Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:My friend said there's a Wright Law Offices in my city. XD
I saw that, too. :D
I
....I also live near Wellington street. XD

Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
-
RadioactiveHelium
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm
- Custom Title: The Cookie is the murder weapon.
- Location: Narnia. Or my back garden.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...
My Middle name's Iris :3
My Middle name's Iris :3
-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Not exactly sure if this fits here but, does anyone on this forum watch Pushing Daisies? And is anyone else CONSTANTLY seeing similarities to the AA universe?
In the new episode I just finished watching....
Is a great show, but I swear they're doing this to mess with me.
In the new episode I just finished watching....
Spoiler: spoilers for this ep and also for 4-1 and 4-4
Is a great show, but I swear they're doing this to mess with me.
-
ashxu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 882
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 am
- Location: Australia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
For some reason, someone scribbled the "3 horns" of the Blue Badger on the toilet wall. (Only the 3 horns)
-
Haibara~n
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
- Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
La Diable wrote:Not exactly sure if this fits here but, does anyone on this forum watch Pushing Daisies? And is anyone else CONSTANTLY seeing similarities to the AA universe?
In the new episode I just finished watching....Spoiler: spoilers for this ep and also for 4-1 and 4-4
Is a great show, but I swear they're doing this to mess with me.
......
...........
......WHAT. XD

Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
-
Salutation Here
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I adore Pushing Daisies, but the second season isn't out over here yet, and I'm trying (not very successfully, so far) to avoid spoilers.
-
Kairaita
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 am
- Custom Title: WHATISIT?!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One of my classmates is named "Melissa Foster".
Exactly letter for letter.
Not very epic, but yeah.
Exactly letter for letter.
Not very epic, but yeah.
-
SinReVi
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I saw a shop named AJ Sports.
-
MisoSoup
- Suspect

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:06 am
- Custom Title: Maya I take your order?
- Location: Australia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There's an Australian race car driver called Will Power. Go figure.
I know someone who's last name is Wright... does that count?
I have an Apollo vacuum cleaner
All I can think of for now...
I know someone who's last name is Wright... does that count?
I have an Apollo vacuum cleaner
All I can think of for now...
-
.Zyfarius.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: Wheeeeeeee~
- Location: The eye of the hurricane.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
My name is Neil. 

Hehehe...
MUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*choke*
MUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*choke*
-
MisoSoup
- Suspect

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:06 am
- Custom Title: Maya I take your order?
- Location: Australia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I saw a billboard for GANT when my Dad, little brother and I were out. It's a fashion label.
It was like, "OMG it's GANT."
And then my Dad said that he owns a GANT shirt and all the buttons say GANT on them.
Soo... yeah, random stuff
PS: Gant is in capitals because the sign was in capitals
It was like, "OMG it's GANT."
And then my Dad said that he owns a GANT shirt and all the buttons say GANT on them.
Soo... yeah, random stuff
PS: Gant is in capitals because the sign was in capitals
-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I own a pair of Gant glasses. :P
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I saw a nail place today called Pearl Nails Spa. I can just imagine Pearly running her one little spa. She would try to get Mystic Maya and Mr. Nick to come all the time.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Lunaria42 wrote:I saw a nail place today called Pearl Nails Spa. I can just imagine Pearly running her one little spa. She would try to get Mystic Maya and Mr. Nick to come all the time.
I imagine
would be a regular customer 
-
Logic Sword
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm
- Location: England
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There's a house on my paper round called the Hawthornes. Fortunately I don't deliver there...
-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Haibara~n wrote:La Diable wrote:Not exactly sure if this fits here but, does anyone on this forum watch Pushing Daisies? And is anyone else CONSTANTLY seeing similarities to the AA universe?
In the new episode I just finished watching....Spoiler: spoilers for this ep and also for 4-1 and 4-4
Is a great show, but I swear they're doing this to mess with me.
......
...........
......WHAT. XD
I just remembered there was also a circus murder a few weeks ago.
Spoiler:
-
way-too-obsessed
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm
- Custom Title: Stranger than you dreamt it...
- Location: Here
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Agent 54c wrote:We have a German exchange student named Kristoph.
The prophecy has been fulfilled...
theatrejunkie wrote:Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest
-
Luc
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:45 am
- Location: Arkansas
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I have a friend named Jeffrey Justiss. Oh and there's a Wright Law Offices in downtown where I live.
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
My dad knows a guy named Kristoph.
But he's COMPLETELY different from the AJ Kristoph. XD
But he's COMPLETELY different from the AJ Kristoph. XD

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
moonfall
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
"Justice" isn't an uncommon last name. I went to school with a Justice boy. He went by the nickname...Bubba. Now I keep thinking "redneck Apollo."
While shopping for costume stuff last week, my friends and I ran into a creepy-ass dummy that looked like a zombie-fied Manfred von Karma. It was even doing the "freakout" face hold thing. The other person in the group who has played the PW games agreed with me.
While shopping for costume stuff last week, my friends and I ran into a creepy-ass dummy that looked like a zombie-fied Manfred von Karma. It was even doing the "freakout" face hold thing. The other person in the group who has played the PW games agreed with me.













