Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 2[ 43 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Freakishly Accurate "Personality Test"Topic%20Title

Hate is Bad :(

The Enneagram Test!

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/dis_sample_36.asp

Answer as many questions as you can, even if it seems like neither one is too accurate. I wouldn't recommend leaving more than three blank.

When I was answering, I was thinking (...neither of those really fit...I'm going to get something way off) and then it ended up being totally 100% accurate. I almost CRIED. In fact, I'm not telling you what I got, because it's too personal. There's over 3000 words describing you, too, if you like good descriptions.
Re: Freakishly Accurate "Personality Test"Topic%20Title

Hey, What's up ,man?

i'm fricking independent? why? not many say i am... :eh?:

The master of Judging 64

I got type 4,6,9. I didn't feel like reading all of it.

The Ability To See The Truth.

I have type five "INVESTIGATOR" as my main type. My two other highest types are type one "REFORMER" and type three "ACHIEVER"...... Huh. It's calling me a unfeeling, curious robot, in general terms..... Doesn't surprise me.....

I'm not currently working on sprites/stories/anything at all... Cause grad school.

I got a three-way tie among 1, 5, and 6. After reading over the type descriptions, I'd say type 1 - The Reformer - is the best fit for me. I always find these sort of tests quite interesting; it's really amazing how accurate a generated block of text can be.

Robo-Aly

I am a type one with seven points :P 5 and 6 have 5 points each, and those are my highest. The rest have threes or fours, with two points for number two.

SonNeoKaku

I became The helper. Kinda suites me!

no, nothing

itt we talk about a personality test that is only "accurate" because it describes its personalities vaguely and with big words

Two more games coming up soon

Quote:
There's over 3000 words describing you, too, if you like good descriptions.

> Are these the same for everyone?
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Zoinks

ITT we remind ourselves that's how it is with all personality tests and the ways a certain individual acts are affected by a gajillion different factors, so one's personality can never be "stuffed into a box and handed to you" anyway, so you might as well "sit back and enjoy the ride" (pardon the shitty metaphors).

Scored highest in types 4 and 9, by the way.

Quote:

Yes
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Zoinks

Quote:
itt we talk about a personality test that is only "accurate" because it describes its personalities vaguely and with big words

ITT we remind ourselves that's how it is with all personality tests and the ways a certain individual acts are affected by a gajillion different factors, so one's personality can never be "stuffed into a box and handed to you" anyway, so you might as well "sit back and enjoy the ride" (pardon the shitty metaphors).

Scored highest in types 4 and 9, by the way.

Quote:

Yes

EDIT: 1000th post !!!

no, nothing

Yellow Magician wrote:

that's not true, actually; if you go by actual scientific personality tests that are more than yes/no questions like this one is, you get a very real and in-depth analysis of your psyche

Me got type 5, the Investigator. Hmm...
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

I like a man with a big... vocabulary.

I got 4, The Individualist.

Suits me pretty well, if I do say so myself. :scientific:
Many thanks to Vickinator for the avatar!

Two more games coming up soon

Gozu wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:

that's not true, actually; if you go by actual scientific personality tests that are more than yes/no questions like this one is, you get a very real and in-depth analysis of your psyche

> For instance?

Got 3, the achiever, by the way...
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

whoa, what happened last night?

I got a tie between 1-The Reformer,
And 3-The Achiever.
ImageImage
These are by Rini Mazaki. Thanks.
Jeez, I thought I was dead!
I must have been resurrected...

My Soul ★ Your Beats

THE HELPER
THE INDIVIDUALIST
THE PEACEMAKER

My top 3... yeah quite accurate actually -.-;
~Self Proclaimed, Number #1 Fan of Apollo Justice and Hobohodo <3~

Zoinks

Gozu wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:

I don't think there is such a thing as an accurate personality test. Unless you are asked a gajillion questions, with several distinct answers to each, you are still going to labelled as one of a type, and/or told how you act in general.
I will admit I have not dished out cash on the most advanced of these tests, and have heard of some with over 600 questions, but one has to wonder what type of person would want one of those unless they were employers. But even then from what I can tell the questions are specifically designed to reflect potential employees' work ethic and not much else (at least that's what I was told in Business Studies class..), so if you want a real in-depth look you will have to plow through many different tests and find the "average" of all characteristics suggested.

I guess it all depends on what you mean by personality though; is it just the visible aspect of a person's character, or all physical, mental, emotional and social characteristics of someone. In either case, I still think you shouldn't need a scientific personality test to tell you what you are if you are generally unsure of yourself and not doing a personality test out of curiosity; because you should know who you are anyway. Considering...it's you and all.

This test works, because it's vague. So its completely worthless in a scientific way, but who cares if it's fun. :3

I saw it a few times before, but its the first i see this result chart with dots. Oh wel...
I used to get 5, The Investigator, every time and it was quite accurate.
But now i got 5, and... 1, The Reformator. At first i thought it suits me (that perfectionism...), but than... OBJECTION!
It sais lots about beeing ethical, sense of mission, purpouse, higher values, feeling the urge to be a good person etc. And it makes me go wtf actually, becuase it's like, almost a total oposite of me. I'm not evil or something XD but i often get that I'm a good person, but i terribly lack moral concepts.
So ok, the 1 type is a perfectionist. But i'm more of a vonKarmic perfectionist. And the descriptions seems to put more focus on the justice-loving aspect, which i dont have for sure. Contradiction? o_O

On the third thought...
Quote:
Level 5: Afraid of making a mistake: everything must be consistent with their ideals. Become orderly and well-organized, but impersonal, puritanical, emotionally constricted, rigidly keeping their feelings and impulses in check. Often workaholics—"anal-compulsive," punctual, pedantic, and fastidious.
Level 6: Highly critical both of self and others: picky, judgmental, perfectionistic. Very opinionated about everything: correcting people and badgering them to "do the right thing"—as they see it. Impatient, never satisfied with anything unless it is done according to their prescriptions. Moralizing, scolding, abrasive, and indignantly angry.
Level 7: Can be highly dogmatic, self-righteous, intolerant, and inflexible. Begin dealing in absolutes: they alone know "The Truth." Everyone else is wrong: very severe in judgments, while rationalizing own actions.
:karma: ?!
I could see him there...

Now that i think about it, i could try and do this test for all PW characters. XD

Magical isn't it?

Beyond accurate. I got 4, The Individualist, by a landslide.
Retired from the RP Section

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

YES! The enneagram is something I've been into for a while and I love it! It's brilliant for helping you get along with people you know and people you work with. I prefer Helen Palmer to Riso and Hudson though, R&H are a bit behind the times with their theories, though that's no reason not to read their works.
I always test as a 3, 6, 7 or 8, but apparently I could be a 4, 5 or 9, but extraverted.
Also:
Look for your wing. i.e. 7w6 or 7w8 (has to be a number from one side or the other of the number)

Look up your stackings.
Self preservation
Sexual
Social
Very useful. I'm a sx/sp.

These factors make it more personal and so suits your personality alot more. It also makes it less general and so more reliable :)

Also#2:
MBTI is awesome paired with with (Myers Briggs). theres a test online somewhere, just google MBTI test or soemthing >>;;
I'm an ExTP (meaning I'm unsure of my second letter)

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

I am
Quote:
The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. Excellent "troubleshooters," they foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. They can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. They typically have problems with self-doubt and suspicion. At their Best: internally stable and self-reliant, courageously championing themselves and others.

That is, Type 6, "The Loyalist"
Me is loyal :D

Gah, the results for this test are all so open that they work for anyone.

I took this on another site and I was a 9.

Fit me really well! :O

I should take this again... maybe it'll give me a different result on another site.
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

someOen wrote:
Gah, the results for this test are all so open that they work for anyone.

Read my post, curse you!! D:

It's stuck?

Okay uhmm....Cool? :shy:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
4 1 5 4 5 5 4 3 5

So I have a four-way tie making me a 3569 thingy. :lana:

Descriptors:
Healthy
Level 3: Ambitious to improve themselves, to be "the best they can be"—often become outstanding, a human ideal, embodying widely admired cultural qualities. Highly effective: others are motivated to be like them in some positive way.

Average
Level 5: Become image-conscious, highly concerned with how they are perceived. Begin to package themselves according to the expectations of others and what they need to do to be successful. Pragmatic and efficient, but also premeditated, losing touch with their own feelings beneath a smooth facade. Problems with intimacy, credibility, and "phoniness" emerge.

Level 6: Want to impress others with their superiority: constantly promoting themselves, making themselves sound better than they really are. Narcissistic, with grandiose, inflated notions about themselves and their talents. Exhibitionistic and seductive, as if saying "Look at me!" Arrogance and contempt for others is a defense against feeling jealous of others and their success.

Unhealthy
Level 9: Become vindictive, attempting to ruin others' happiness. Relentless, obsessive about destroying whatever reminds them of their own shortcomings and failures. Psychopathic, murder. Generally corresponds to the Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Ooooh sounds dangerous. :-P

Lets see what I'm like later this week when I eviscerate the switchboard from the main lobby. I'm thinking a huge difference when my stress goes from 100 to 0. Mmmk? :yuusaku:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P

Itz s-u-p-e-r-n-a-t-u-r-a-l...really.

Location: Somewhere. Do you live somewhere too? Yay, we are both somwhere-dwellers!

I love these types of tests ^^. I got The Reformer, which I was apparently most like because I got a seven in it, and The Enthusiast, which I got a six in. I think the first one fits me best, though.

Oh yeah, if you get three make them into your triad.
Choose one from each line:

Put the one you relate to most (the one motivation which you follow) and then second most then least most out of the three. :)

Bomberkid

I'm a type 2 (helper) and 6 (loyalist). Sounds like me =D
^Credit to 天才/sophia! <333 Thanks so much!
My fanart thread

I'm a type 2 (helper), closely followed by a type 9 (peacemaker)
I think that works pretty well for me :keiko:
(Now I'm paranoid of becoming an "unhealthy" type two O.o)
~ Links to my fanfiction ~

One-shots:
Click me~
Last Update: Simply Happy

Multi-chaptered:
Click me too!
Latest Update: Yours to Keep (Diego x Mia)

*obligatory jazz hands*

I got 6 (Loyalist) as my highest, 9 (Peacemaker) next, and 4 (Individualist) in third. Pretty accurate! I'm impressed.

(In my opinion, the Loyalist description sounds a bit like Adrian Andrews, and people say I kinda look like her IRL. I'm a little weirded out now! o_0)
Click my sig to visit the Apollo Appreciation thread!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

My highest was Type 6(The loyalist), then tied for 2nd is Type 4(Individualist) and Type 1(The Reformer), then 3rd is tied by Type 3(The Achiver) and Type 7(The Enthusiast)

All of them fit me quite well.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

Hm...
Type 1 =1 Type 2 =6 Type 3 =4 Type 4 =7 Type 5 =2 Type 6 =6 Type 7=3 Type 8 =1 Type 9=6

Ahahaha type 4.... I should be at level nine there. Seriously. Type nine seems to suit me well at it's higher points as well, oddly.

This test isn't really that accurate. Type four and nine should be higher.
Image Image Lovely Rita

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
4 4 6 3 3 8 3 0 5

Well I know I'm NOT a challenger(8) XD

I'm a Loyalist(6):
Type Six
The Loyalist
The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. Excellent "troubleshooters," they foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. They can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. They typically have problems with self-doubt and suspicion. At their Best:internally stable and self-reliant, courageously championing themselves and others.

Next one down is Achiever(3):
Type Three
The Achiever
The adaptable, success-oriented type. Threes are self-assured, attractive, and charming. Ambitious, competent, and energetic, they can also be status-conscious and highly driven for advancement. They are diplomatic and poised, but can also be overly concerned with their image and what others think of them. They typically have problems with workaholism and competitiveness. At their Best:: self-accepting, authentic, everything they seem to be—role models who inspire others.

Then Peacemaker(9):
Type Nine
The Peacemaker
The easy-going, self-effacing type. Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.

Others scored too low to matter XD

Also, another good site to read up on the stackings of your type is:
http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e142857369/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=42&MMN_position=80:80

Dimensional Traveler

Cool!! That was freakishly accurate.
This is the awsomest GIF I've seen in my life.
ImageImage

Hey, What's up ,man?

i'm just wondering if their all "freakishly accurate"... :eh?:

Almost Ace Detective...?

Ack! There it is again! :meekins:
Signature by the amazingly wonderful Vickinator!

Last edited by Det. Bloom on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am..
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeFour.asp

O_O This is kinda scary.....

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

I got this:
Seven wrote:
The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

It fits me I guess...
Page 1 of 2 [ 43 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices