Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 11 of 14[ 536 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ ThreadTopic%20Title

^^Isn't that Olga as a Grammeraye, ORLY?

Gordon Phoenix wrote:
In Mason System...

Spoiler:
Zak says he knew about the ripped page, because Magnifi gave it to him. So... How come Trucy gave Phoenix the false one?!.. Did Kristoph change them and no one noticed?!.. Nor Zak?

Even so.. Phoenix suspected Kristoph was suspicious from the very beggining and they even "made friends". He passed the next years having dinners with his worst enemy.

It's sad to see how Phoenix spent seven years playing piano because of that simple trick. I didn't like that.

Spoiler:
Ok lets get this sorted, i've done by character by the way.
Trucy: A dodgy bloke (Drew in disguise) gave her the page and told her to give it to Nick, which she did, Nick assumed it was the ripped page.

Zak: I presume he didn't see Trucy give him the note, and if he did he wouldn't of recognized it as a forgery of a diary page, he'd thought it was a note. It wouldn't of come into his mind because he had the real one.

Kristoph: He asked for the page, the one Trucy was given, to be fabricated for his use(he was the previous defense attorney for Zak), after Zak fired him, he probably saw this as a way to get Nick and Zak into trouble, so he told Klavier all about it and changed his request for it to be handed to Nick, Kristoph is EVIL!

Phoenix: He knew Kristoph had fabricated after the case, Vera's psyche-lock, but being the guy he is he had dinners with Kristoph to keep his own tabs on him hoping to build a case against him in that time, to be honest Nicks reasoning is the one i know about least so help here please :knock-knock:

That ties it up, indeed it is sad that :phoenix: became :hobohodo:, but i expect using a hobo as his cover he was leading up to a case were he could through it back and clear his name.

Bronze Samurai

Gramaorly? wrote:
Gordon Phoenix wrote:
In Mason System...

Spoiler:
Zak says he knew about the ripped page, because Magnifi gave it to him. So... How come Trucy gave Phoenix the false one?!.. Did Kristoph change them and no one noticed?!.. Nor Zak?

Even so.. Phoenix suspected Kristoph was suspicious from the very beggining and they even "made friends". He passed the next years having dinners with his worst enemy.

It's sad to see how Phoenix spent seven years playing piano because of that simple trick. I didn't like that.

Spoiler:
Ok lets get this sorted, i've done by character by the way.
Trucy: A dodgy bloke (Drew in disguise) gave her the page and told her to give it to Nick, which she did, Nick assumed it was the ripped page.

Zak: I presume he didn't see Trucy give him the note, and if he did he wouldn't of recognized it as a forgery of a diary page, he'd thought it was a note. It wouldn't of come into his mind because he had the real one.

Kristoph: He asked for the page, the one Trucy was given, to be fabricated for his use(he was the previous defense attorney for Zak), after Zak fired him, he probably saw this as a way to get Nick and Zak into trouble, so he told Klavier all about it and changed his request for it to be handed to Nick, Kristoph is EVIL!

Phoenix: He knew Kristoph had fabricated after the case, Vera's psyche-lock, but being the guy he is he had dinners with Kristoph to keep his own tabs on him hoping to build a case against him in that time, to be honest Nicks reasoning is the one i know about least so help here please :knock-knock:

That ties it up, indeed it is sad that :phoenix: became :hobohodo:, but i expect using a hobo as his cover he was leading up to a case were he could through it back and clear his name.

Spoiler:
Actually, Kristoph had ordered the forgery before he was fired. He intended to win, and become famous.

Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

^^Isn't that Olga as a Grammeraye, ORLY?

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Spoiler:
Actually, Kristoph had ordered the forgery before he was fired. He intended to win, and become famous.

Thought i said that must of mis-typed (thanks if i did :) ) Leads me to a question
Spoiler:
Did Kristoph do the whole forged evidence thing on the spur of the moment or planned that was how he'd get revenge if it ended up like it did?

Bronze Samurai

Gramaorly? wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Spoiler:

Thought i said that must of mis-typed (thanks if i did :) ) Leads me to a question
Spoiler:
Did Kristoph do the whole forged evidence thing on the spur of the moment or planned that was how he'd get revenge if it ended up like it did?

Spoiler:
No, he forged it ahead of time to explain what was wrong with the ripped out last page. That was his winning stratgey. He didn't know he'd be fired, but when he was, he decided he'd ruin the person he hired next by telling the prosecution about the forgery before hand and said that Phoenix would present it.

He then told Klavier about the forgery, and on the day of the trial, gave it to Trucy to give to Phoenix.

Image Julia...<3

Powers Fan

I have a question about the death penalty in the series. Spoilers for AJ and PW.

Spoiler:
People seem to think that killing someone in the series results in the death penalty, and I was wondering when this was stated. The only people sentenced to death in the series that I know of were Dahlia and Manfred(though, Manfred's death could have been natural in prison, as he was pretty old). And I can't help thinking that their sentences weren't just for murder, but for the circumstances and reasons behind their actions. Dahlia was proven guilty of two murders, causing a third, and poisoning Diego. Not to mention she lied and manipulated so many people, plotted to kill Phoenix, and also planned that theft/kidnapping thing. Her reasoning was shallow-she was a person willing to kill anyone for the lamest of reasons. And Manfred killed Edgeworth's dad for a petty reason, letting Yogi take the blame. He later took in Edgeworth and plotted to destroy him too, coming up with a plan to get Yogi to murder Hammond and frame Edgeworth. So, anyway, when was it said the death penalty was automatically the punishment for murder?O_o

:agent-Smith: "You just wish you could talk in Webdings."

Come play Ghost Trick Mafia!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

TheSteelSamurai wrote:
I have a question about the death penalty in the series. Spoilers for AJ and PW.

Spoiler:
People seem to think that killing someone in the series results in the death penalty, and I was wondering when this was stated. The only people sentenced to death in the series that I know of were Dahlia and Manfred(though, Manfred's death could have been natural in prison, as he was pretty old). And I can't help thinking that their sentences weren't just for murder, but for the circumstances and reasons behind their actions. Dahlia was proven guilty of two murders, causing a third, and poisoning Diego. Not to mention she lied and manipulated so many people, plotted to kill Phoenix, and also planned that theft/kidnapping thing. Her reasoning was shallow-she was a person willing to kill anyone for the lamest of reasons. And Manfred killed Edgeworth's dad for a petty reason, letting Yogi take the blame. He later took in Edgeworth and plotted to destroy him too, coming up with a plan to get Yogi to murder Hammond and frame Edgeworth. So, anyway, when was it said the death penalty was automatically the punishment for murder?O_o

I already addressed this in AIM but I'll say it again here~

Spoiler:
In 3-2 during Atmey's case The Judge states "murder is a capital crime with a capital punishment." Atmey specifically plead guilty to theft so that he would avoid the death penalty. He only comitted a single first degree murder, but everyone agrees and accepts that he would have gotten the death penalty for it.

I think in 2-2 as well Maya talks about death hanging over her... I don't know the exact quote.

And they only proved that Dahlia was guilty of one murder and one attempted murder (Doug and "Feenie"). No one was ever able to prove that she killed Diego or Valerie. The fact that she "tricked" Terry into loving her and convinced him to kill himself was horrible, but not provable. She couldn't have been convicted of those things.

Terry himself was put on death row after kidnapping and then "killing" Dahlia but escaped before his sentence could be carried out.

We don't hear much about the criminals after they've been convicted, but in every case that we do, they're dead or awaiting execution. The only exception is Morgan, who was an accessory, not a murderer (and we never did learn what her full sentence really was).

It's part of the reason why Phoenix's job is so important - by saving the falsely accused, he's saving them from death.

In any case, there are already threads for discussing this in the defendant's lobby, if you want to continue talking about it there~
ImageImage

Bronze Samurai

Also, to add on to Croik:

Spoiler: 2-4
At the end, Lotta and Maya talk about how Maya escaped three times at that time. Since she was kidnapped only once, that implies that Death was the punishment the two times she was accused of murder.

Image Julia...<3

Powers Fan

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Also, to add on to Croik:

Spoiler: 2-4
At the end, Lotta and Maya talk about how Maya escaped three times at that time. Since she was kidnapped only once, that implies that Death was the punishment the two times she was accused of murder.

Spoiler:
Well, she was nearly killed in case 2-2, when the doctor shot at Mimi. And though I'm not sure how Lotta would have known about it, her and Phoenix narrowly escaped death at the hands of Dee's goons in case 1-3.

Bronze Samurai

Still, they mention in 2-2 that she would have gotten the penalty, ghost or not.
Image Julia...<3

I love your eyebrows Sir VK <3

My apologies if this was asked before.

Spoiler: Entire Apollo Justice
What was Kristoph's reason for just... trying to destroy Phoenix... I know that he had the forged evidence and whatnot, and wanted to get Vera and her father dead... so noone could say HOW he won the trial, but then he goes and passes it to Phoenix... and I'm wondering... why? Did he just want to destroy his fame? Or was he just the only one that he could pass it on to and escape being labeled at all?

I just am thinking it was just conviant... Phoenix was a friend, Phoenix had a good heart, and would take on the case. Kristoph wanted it all foolproof to win, but then didn't want to lose his job.

I mean, if he hadn't given the case to Phoenix, he at least wouldn't be put on murder... then again, he wouldn't of ever known that. @_@

Just argh. too much thinking.

Powers Fan

Ryshili wrote:
My apologies if this was asked before.

Spoiler: Entire Apollo Justice
What was Kristoph's reason for just... trying to destroy Phoenix... I know that he had the forged evidence and whatnot, and wanted to get Vera and her father dead... so noone could say HOW he won the trial, but then he goes and passes it to Phoenix... and I'm wondering... why? Did he just want to destroy his fame? Or was he just the only one that he could pass it on to and escape being labeled at all?

I just am thinking it was just conviant... Phoenix was a friend, Phoenix had a good heart, and would take on the case. Kristoph wanted it all foolproof to win, but then didn't want to lose his job.

I mean, if he hadn't given the case to Phoenix, he at least wouldn't be put on murder... then again, he wouldn't of ever known that. @_@

Just argh. too much thinking.

Spoiler:
Because he's a sore loser. He was the original defense attorney for ZaK Gramarye, and he had the evidence forged so he would win. Due to Zak's status as a member of the infamous Gramarye troup, winning that case would grant him a lot of fame and attention. After losing a game of poker to Zak, he was fired without explanation-we learn from Zak later that he uses the game to see the true self of the other person. He was humiliated and furious, so he had the evidence he'd forged passed on to Phoenix, having told his brother Klavier-who would be the prosecutor for that trial-earlier that Phoenix would be using forged evidence. It was his way of getting revenge against both Phoenix and Zak.

Object THIS!

idk if this has been asked before/is common knowledge or whatever but I may aswell ask...

Spoiler:
I remember hearing somewhere there's a reference to Maya in AJ, but after playing through again I can't seem to find it. Could anyone tell me where it is?

Powers Fan

Lord_Sunday wrote:
idk if this has been asked before/is common knowledge or whatever but I may aswell ask...

Spoiler:
I remember hearing somewhere there's a reference to Maya in AJ, but after playing through again I can't seem to find it. Could anyone tell me where it is?

Spoiler:
It's in case 2, which I think is something like "Turnabout Corners". Once Phoenix joins you in the hospital room, examine the stacks of DVDs.

Let me laugh at the AWESOME!!!

Spoiler:
Do we find out why phoenix turned into a Hobo, and is it part of a trial?

"OMG Gumshoe!! You're spinning!!"ImageImageImageImageImage

Powers Fan

Flex wrote:
Spoiler:
Do we find out why phoenix turned into a Hobo, and is it part of a trial?

Spoiler:
Yes.

Smile, you're on candid camera.

Q: Did you notice in case 4-3:
Spoiler:
the newspaper (the one with the incuritis article) said "Chief Justice's son?

Maybe it was my imagination... or not :yuusaku:

~~

jamar wrote:
Spoiler:
Why is the plant in Nick's new office referred to as Charley-sempai?

In the English version it is referred to by Trucy as Mr. Charley.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

Spoiler: 4-2
I couldn't figure out why the heck Alita Tiala took her shoes off in the Meraktis Clinic and put on the hospital slippers. Anyone?

Magical isn't it?

Lola wrote:
I couldn't figure out why the heck Alita Tiala took her shoes off in the Meraktis Clinic and put on the hospital slippers. Anyone?

It's a custom to take one's shoes off in Japan when you enter another person's household, or in this case, business. The people in the US and others may be confused by it however.

Retired from the RP Section

That's a good point, but

Spoiler:
why did she put on the hospital slippers?

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Lady wrote:
Spoiler:

...so? :garyuu:
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

eight bit goddess

Lady wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes. As in the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

it is my secret desire to see Apollo get appointed to the Supreme Court XD

Powers Fan

Lola wrote:
That's a good point, but

Spoiler:
why did she put on the hospital slippers?

Because that's what they were there for.O_O

Noob

Spoiler:
What was with those black phsyche locks on kristoph?
Was it ever explained?

In a spoiler box as I am new here and dont know what counts as a spoiler.

Your victory is inevitable, Mr. Justice

Spoiler: 4-4
No, it wasn't brought up after they appear.

Basically, he has such a cold lock on his heart that the Magatama couldn't work on him.

Powers Fan

Kristoph is a man with some dark secrets.@_@

It Burns!

I'd played the game around a month ago so I can't really remember. Thus, I have a question :P
Spoiler:
Why does Kristoph have a scar on his hand? Was it ever mentioned why?

Thanks in advance. :D
In Soviet Russia, Coffee drinks you.

Powers Fan

I never really thought about why he has a scar, but maybe it ties in with the black psyche locks and will be explained in a later game?

Why does everyone assume Drew is the one who delivered the note to Trucy? I just don't see that happening.

It Burns!

I suppose it's okay to post T&T questions here?
Spoiler: Anyway,
Why does fanart always show Godot with a scar on his nose when his mask is off?

thehypnoticllama wrote:
I suppose it's okay to post T&T questions here?
Spoiler: Anyway,
Why does fanart always show Godot with a scar on his nose when his mask is off?

The answer is a 3-4 spoiler, I believe.

It Burns!

Spoiler:
Yeah, but they never showed him with his mask off, did they? Anyway, the cut didn't nesscesssarily have to be on his nose bridge, AMIRITE? It could have been on his cheek, but all fanart shows it on his nose bridge. Why?!

thehypnoticllama wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, but they never showed him with his mask off, did they? Anyway, the cut didn't nesscesssarily have to be on his nose bridge, AMIRITE? It could have been on his cheek, but all fanart shows it on his nose bridge. Why?!

Ah, was it in the ending photo? I can't remember... Sorry I misunderstood your question, though. I thought you were questioning the existence of the scar.

Calm down :P

<3s Ema Skye

Not sure if it's been asked, but I could've made a mistake:
Spoiler:
In AA, Ema said she was almost sixteen, meaning she was that age when T&T came about.
AJ is 7 years later right? Meaning she should be 23. Why's it say she's 25?

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Aeternus wrote:
Not sure if it's been asked, but I could've made a mistake:
Spoiler:
In AA, Ema said she was almost sixteen, meaning she was that age when T&T came about.
AJ is 7 years later right? Meaning she should be 23. Why's it say she's 25?

She's 16 in AA, and AJ is 7 years after T&T. So, given that the end of T&T is around the same time of year (I think) as RFTA meaning that she's 18 at this stage. So 18+7=25.
fuck

Powers Fan

Croik wrote:
WhiteElephant wrote:
Spoiler: 4-3/4-4 Spoiler Question
Q: If Lamiroir is Thalassa and Thalassa can perceive lies (since it is carried by those in the Gramarye bloodline) then could Lamiroir perceive when peopled lied to her- even though she could not see and didn't have any memory of her past life during 4-3?

Note: According to the game Apollo could sense when people were lying, even though he couldn't specifically see their habit. So it is possible that Lamiroir could sense it but obviously not see it.

Spoiler:
It's possible that as Lamiroir she could still sense people lying, but didn't know that's what it was: Zak describes the sensation as the person tensing up. With no memory of her power and not being able to see, chances are Lamiroir experienced that sensation but never understood it...?

It's never explained, but it is an interesting topic.

Spoiler:
Actually, it is, when you talk to Zak in the MASON system. The Gramarye power is connected to eyesight, so it's unlikely she would be able to use her powers. Apollo's sensing when people were lying was because his power had activated subconsciously.

Café au lait wrote:
Spoiler:
At the beginning of Turnabout Succession, Trial Day #2 (immediately after the MASON System is done), there's a dramatic disembodied voice which speaks of "something inside me". Who is this person and what is the "something inside me".

Is it Klavier talking about the darkness that's swallowed him and Kristoph? [/wildguess]

Spoiler:
Actually, I literally just replayed through this part, and I think I got it now. I hurried here to post my idea. It's Lamiroir. The thing lost long ago that was returning-her memory. Seeing all that stuff from the past, including Zak's death, caused her to remember.

Ecstasy is an emotion that we quash

Spoiler:
Q: DOES EMA DIE?! :beef:

kibophobik (ki' bo fo bik): n. The fear of Kibo's palindromes.

OldbagOtaku wrote:
Spoiler:
Q: DOES EMA DIE?! :beef:

?
Spoiler:
NO :scientific:

?
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Yaoi Fan

Q. Is Klavier german? i played spanish version of apollo justice and there doesn't mencione it (just call Ema fraulien in usa version?)

Ugh. Lawyers.

UHm, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, it's quite a small detail really, but...

Spoiler: Daryan's "baby"
What was the name of Daryan's bass again. I remember he gave it a name, I think it was Geeter...? I'm not sure! :eh?:

Thank you!
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

Badass attorney

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
UHm, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, it's quite a small detail really, but...

Spoiler: Daryan's "baby"
What was the name of Daryan's bass again. I remember he gave it a name, I think it was Geeter...? I'm not sure! :eh?:

Thank you!

Yes, that was the name.
All Ace Attorney series breakdowns in order of appearance.
WARNING: This includes Gyakuten Kenji towards the end of the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x38Jxeyp-k
Page 11 of 14 [ 536 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)