Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 2 of 6[ 227 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: who case 3 person do you hate the mostTopic%20Title

Hot stuff

Yeah, I'm going with Regina. She's stupid to a fault. "Hee hee I'll go sic my tiger on you! He won't hurt you!" Stupid bitch, you could've hurt Phoenix badly.

The others aren't that bad, except for Ben, since he's pretty much useless without Trilo.

Lolwut?

Ben and Trillo, 'nuf said. I am gonna take that bloody puppet to the wood chipper and.... *grumble grumble....*
Too lazy... hur hur.

clueless

I change my previous post that none of them are bad. Ben sucks when he doesn't have Trilo.

Live life to the full

Moe, definitely Moe, if you press him at the wrong time, you get penalised, and that hacks me off Nick

Audi famam illius ; Ille iuxta me

I choose Moe! I just hate him. Telling his un-funny jokes and that laugh... AHA AHA AHA! Moe

no not like that

Regina. Everything. Is. Her. Fault.

1) Bat's in a coma. Because of her.
2) Leon was killed. Because of her.
3) Acro's mad.
4) Then he killed her dad.
5) And now that....thing isn't even sad.

My dad is a star blabla and Bat and Leon and Acro will be too.

Aww. Isn't that sweet?

No.

Last edited by polkadot on Sun May 13, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no not like that

oops. sorry.

~We will become one~

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

polkadot wrote:
Regina. Everything. Is. Her. Fault.

1) Bat's in a coma. Because of her.
2) Leon was killed. Because of her.
3) Acro's mad.
4) Then he killed her dad.
5) And now that....thing isn't even sad.

My dad is a star blabla and Bat and Leon and Acro will be too.

Aww. Isn't that sweet?

No.

Poetry! Yay!

Built For The Kill

Mirika / Regina, hands down.

I believe it calls for capital punishment to be that stupid. -.-
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.

Regina is stupid and overly naive, yes, but I think it's not her fault. It was because she was wayyy overprotected. IMO.

Acro, I felt bad for. He was the most normal person in that circus but he had good reasons to go crazy...

I liked Moe. I appreciated his lame jokes and his tentative to ease the atmosphere, plus he could be smart when needed. Him and Acro are my fav from that case.

Max was arrogant but I think I'd be arrogant too if I was in his position as a world class magician. He's alright in my book.

This leaves Ben , who was a pain in the butt to talk to and his puppet was not funny, just annoying. Moe was 1000x funnier IMO.

So if you go from least favourite to most, my opinion is

1 - Ben and Trilo
2 - Regina
3 - Max
4 - Acro
5 - Moe

Trilo.

SO. DAMN. ANNOYING!! I wanted to freakin thow my DS across the room! I hate Trilo. Argh...and he's ugly.

Legal Aid

I would have to say Moe I always hated the cross examine with him because if you get him really going off topic you get penalized for it.

I didn't mind Ben and Trilo that much and it was funny when Trilo keeps shadow boxing Ben.

a complete twat

personaly I didn't like acro he didn't provide and crazyness in case 3, sure you could arguee that the case needed a serious character but moe provided that in the case as well and look how he turned out...

Moe do you like pi? i like pi? 3.1415926535897932384626433 mmm tasty. aha! aha! aha! aha! aha! aha! Moe

I mean they could've made acro more intresting so acro get my vote on most hated

as for ben and trilo i thought they were ok *brick'd*

I really like capcom's take on the puppet and ventrilloquist thing it's normaly the puppets is the owners *evil* personality but with ben it's all of his 'real' personality, and i like it when trillo calls ragina his 'madona' and propuses to her (bestiality?) and when he beats the crap outta ben Von Karma

Oh snap!

I have to pick just one? I hate them all!

Hmm... Think

From most hated to most tolerable, my order is this:

1: Moe
2: Ben
3: Regina
4: Pshhh...
5: Acro

In the year 4016, justice is no longer fought for in the courtroom—but with giant freakin’ robots!

clueless

Ya know what I hate more than the characters. The ANNOYING Music you hear whenever Moe makes a joke, or when Trilo makes a joke. That tune is so ANNOYING

Science: It's cuter than ever

Hm. I didn't hate them as much as most people seem to...I disliked them overall, but most of them had a scene or a couple of lines that made me respect them, although the case overall bugged me a great deal. But anyway, in order from least liked to most liked:

1. Maya Fey I'm sorry guys, I feel bad for this, I loved her in 1-4 and 2-1 and I felt bad for her in 2-2 and 2-4 but UGH. In this case she was just INTOLERABLE. Moe was going around making jokes because it was his coping strategy. Maya was going around making jokes for no apparent reason. WE'RE INVESTIGATING A FREAKIN' MURDER AND MY "ASSISTANT" IS MAKING JOKES WITH CLOWNS AND EATING HAMBURGERS AND CHATTING ABOUT OUTFITS WITH A DITZY ANIMAL TAMER. NO. JUST. NO. one of the reasons I hated 2-3 was because it made me dislike a character I previously adored, but really, I just could NOT tolerate her. She didn't even do a single useful thing. Usually she helps, but this time she didn't even have any good suggestions D< In other cases she's useful and even when she isn't, she TRIES to help...in this case she wasn't even trying, and that's what bugs me.

2. Russel Berry: I know, he was dead the whole time and had maybe two lines of dialogue and everybody loved him and he was great. But...He was an AWFUL father, even by PW standards and PW doesn't have a lot of great parents >>; I can excuse him telling Regina that people turn into stars, fine, she's young, it's sweet, she was sad because of a loss so she needed a sweet story. That's not the problem. The problem isn't even that she believed him. The problem is that she was able to take that story and turn it into "death doesn't matter" in such a way that when a man was in mourning for the loss of his brother, she was able to tell him that story and LAUGH. She was raised in such a way that she can keep that sickly sweet smile on that face while telling you that her father was murdered. She can bounce happily and tell you what happened and then tell you she likes your outfit. She can say the lines "He was killed. My dad killed him." while smiling and showing no reaction. And my problem is this: It isn't an act. She isn't trying to cope by being cheerful or anything of the sort like Moe was. She just. Doesn't. Care. She doesn't realize what's real. She's so stupid she thinks she can marry a PUPPET. Regina herself was redeemed for me a bit at the end when she finally realized what had happened and promised to DO something about it, but Russel? Still earns the prize for "WTF were you doing with your kid?"

3. Bat: Yeah, bad Silver, hating on the victims of tragedies that don't have any lines and etc.etc.etc. but. Bat loses imo for being stupid enough to put his head in a lion's mouth to impress a ditzy girl.

4. Regina: I don't dislike her as much as her father because I blame him for her upbringing and she had some good moments (also, ReginaxMaya is concentrated adorable) but I'm still not fond of her for the reasons stated above.

5. Ben I actually didn't dislike Ben as much as everyone else. I thought it was interesting how he needed to have Trilo to express himself. But he lost points for the same things many of the characters lost points for: Apathy to the murder, and liking Regina.

6. Pshhh... Redeemed for me by these parts: (paraphrased)
"That day at the Grand Prix, I thought to myself that I could die right then and die a happy man. Incidentally...I think all performers should get to feel that. I wish I could show that to the people at the circus, but they lack ambition."
"OMFGHELPMEMYDADDY'SBACKONTHEFARMIDIDN'TMURDERANYBODYT_T"

I would have liked him if he'd had more parts with him showing his real character, but he spends the whole time with his stage persona, which makes it hard for me to like OR dislike him, so he frustrates me more than anything. His apathy to the murder was frustrating as well, but then again so was everybody's.

7. Moe Laugh He was my favorite of the 2-3 exclusive characters. At first it annoyed me IMMENSELY that he was able to make jokes when his best friend had died, until I realized that it was just his coping strategy at which point I began to like him a lot more. He had WAY more serious moments than any of the others, and unlike the others he actually DID mourn the ringmaster quite a bit. He very much redeemed himself for me by trying to make Regina see reality and for standing up to Franziska. Overall I found him to be a likable character.

Lady Luckless

Regina. I completely understood Acro's irritation with her. How could you be that big a ditz right after your father had been killed? Especially the part where she made you go get Leon's stage costume. Go get it yourself. You mauled me with a tiger. I am less than pleased with you.
"Show me an innocent... I'll show you a fairy tale."

Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney

I'm scared of clowns so Moe gets my vote.

I almost stopped playing the game because of Moe. >< I used a walkthru through every part that involved him so I could just get it over with as fast as I could!
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...

ADG

:moe: - tried his hardest to help me prove Max innocent.
:regina: - only was annoying sometimes because her father died. (Who would not be angry)?
:ben: - only annoying because he was shy and did not want to get involved in the case too much.
:pshhh: - only annoying because he was afraid he might have been found guilty.
:acro: - HATE HIM! He committed a murder because he wanted max to be found guilty out of SPITE!
"Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it"

i haet ragina

Science: It's cuter than ever

adgatlaw wrote:
:acro: - HATE HIM! He committed a murder because he wanted max to be found guilty out of SPITE!

Spoiler:
Um. No. He commited a murder because he was mad at Regina for almost killing his brother and then laughing it off. The cloak and bust were accidental, and he only pinned it on Max in one testimony because he wanted to be able to stick around in case Bat woke up.

...That said, Acro can't be considered the most sane/caring person, considering he cared about the ringmaster yet tried to murder his daughter whom he loved, and he went through with a murder that was VERY fallible (thus why someone else was killed). So his actions aren't exactly excusable :/ I still don't really dislike him though.

>_>

I like Regina!

*notices deathglares*

...Um, anyway, I'm gonna have to say Trilo. What an arrogant little git. Jeez, who turns a courtroom into a panto, huh?!

All together now!

"SILK HAT!
CLOAK!
WHITE ROSES!"

I personally think that there's being obnoxious (lookin' at you, Moe) and then there's being so damned annoying and smug that ya just wish you could throw him at the nearest cartoon beaver and get an instant Trilo toothpick set.

Eater of Zombie Toast

I don't like Ben or Trilo very much. Over the top.

*headdesk*

Trilo. I don't hate Ben because I felt kind of bad for him, but his puppet was annoying as all get out.

Angel Starr=LOVE

I didn't mind Trilo so much. He was irritating at times, but at other times he was just... Stupid and... Stupid.

Regina, on the other hand, I HATED. I could not stand her. I just couldn't fathom how her father could LET HER GET THAT IRRITATINGLY STUPID AND ANNOYING.
"Teehee! I'm cute! Aren't I cute?" NO YOU'RE NOT. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE EIGHT AND A PUPPET AND A CLOSET GAY ARE BOTH ASKING FOR YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE. GO EAT SOME FREAKIN' RAT POISON BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO KNOW IT'S NOT CANDY.
End rant.
But I loved Max, even though I think he's just flamboyantly gay and disproving the rumors by proposing to Regina. :P I mean he's got the hand wave and everything. -huggles Max-
So yeah. Max owns. Regina dies.
-confetti-

Idol of Polar Bears

Adding on to my original post, I would like to say that :moe-laugh: also deserves a thrown brick to the face. I liked his jokes but his constant "AHA AHA AHA AHA!"-ing was really irking me. Plus, he acted like such a child in court. It was bad enough that the judge and prosecution were backing his "aura of guilt" but getting penalized for simply pressing him in the wrong place made me want to shoot his face in with a 10-gauge shotgun.

My avatar does a fantastic job of showing my feelings toward him.

the last hope of a doomed race

Hard to say...Moe is fun to talk to, Ben is too wierd to be hated, Max is really a good person, and acro is awesome. That leaves Regina. I dont hate her, but she is kind of annoying. so put me down for Regina.
The greatest romance of them all...
a world of hate, of war, of cannbalism, and of unsurmountable odds...
Coming soon to a theater near you...
the numbers are against us , my friends...
NUMBERS WAR parts 1-9( rated R)

I'm going to have to say Regina, pretty much for the same reasons that have been said so far in this thread. I liked Moe, he was a hoot. Max seemed too big headed at first, although he got better towards the end. Ben was a bit 'meh' really, although I liked the
"SILK HAT!"
"CLOAK!"
"WHITE ROSES!"
moment in the courtroom. Acro was a decent character but my list would go, in order of most hated to least:
1. Regina
2. Max
3. Ben
4. Acro
5. Moe

Although I should not express hatred for this case, because I sorta liked it, I cannot go without saying that I hate Ben.
The others were okay, I have no special feelings for Regina and Acro and I found Moe and Max to be adorable, but that damn Ben creeped me out after reading that he and Trilo are not separate minds ( :knock-knock: ). And besides Max, they do not really have an important part to the case and the "accident", but Max was the defendant and Ben a simple witness.

But THE most annoying character in this case was Maya, seriously I felt really bad for Phoenix. "ZOMG Nick! Nick! Lie down! Roll over!!"

Smile like you mean it

MONEY. I HATE HIM SO

I really did not like Regina. I wished and tried to believe that she was the killer instead of Acro even after I had met him. Ugh, well the truth hurts :acro:.

Super Fighting Robot

Honestly, I really liked the whole group...

But if I had to choose, probably :regina:. She was the least interesting one IMO.
"An army of squirrels is still an army" - Squirrel Mob, Magic the Gathering.

?!

I was pretty fond of all of them. Ben and Trilo are probably the ones that annoyed me most, though
Holy Hell wrote:
Raven Darkheart wrote:
it is when you look underneath the underneath
It's not a hole in the wall. It is a wall surrounding a hole.

Objectionally Objectional

I'm another one that's fond of the case and all of the characters, but one that really kinda freaked me out until the end was Regina. For a good long while through the case, I thought she did the actual murder. She never thought anything was wrong, so it kinda weirded me out. I honestly thought she killed her dad so she could take over the circus and/or his money and used Max as a scape goat.

So in the end: Regina

The Iron Crown reigns supreme!

All of them are suspicious and annoying enough, but I have come up with a two candidates;

Regina - it may not be her fault to be like that, but her stupidity never ceased to amaze me from the beginning till the end of the case. This whole mess was completely pointless as it happened only because of her ignorance and stupidity.

And the second runner-up... Acro!

The worst 'villain' ever with the worst breakdown ever.
Do not come between the Nazgul and his witness...

I`m Maya`s lovely cousin

I really hate :regina: . she is a bit stupid and naive.
I´m a Phoenix / Miles supporter <3 !!

Yup

Location: In a sphere watching you every action plotting your death or a tea party

I didn't really hate any of them. *Shot*

I only thought Ben was annoying because he beat himself up.

My secret? You'll need a magatama!

I don't like Acro. He creeps me out. He cries milk!
Hypotenuse Man wrote:
The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!

^LOL

I don't HATE them or anything, but i disliked Ben and Trilo. Even though Trilo was entertaining at first.

Hey, what's wrong with Ben and Trilo? I liked them. (I see what you're doing with that gun. Please don't shoot me.)

Anyway. Moe really annoyed me, with all his endless jokes. It got tiring talking to him. Except for that time he was talking about burgers, that just made me hungry.
Page 2 of 6 [ 227 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)