Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 4 of 10[ 385 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Re: Request threadTopic%20Title

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

I've got a request for a new avatar! :)

I'd like someone to draw Franny as a Pokemon trainer... with her whip, of course! :franny:
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

I is a cookie

Could someone do a sig with Gumshoe and the Blue Badger with the caption "Is this the future of law?"

I can do some characters cosplaying Bleach or Death Note, so I'll also take those requests in return.
Just don't ask me to draw Godot. I fail...
Kakashi owns your socks.
But Edgeworth is better.

Water me!

I am willing to do some requests.

I don't know if this will work, but I am going to try and post some pictures here. Don't laugh at me if this doesn't work. Here are some samples of my stuffs.

Trucy and Papa *spoiler?*
Spoiler:

Adrian x Matt safe
Spoiler:

mild yaoi
Spoiler:

*mature content yuri*
Spoiler:

KlavierXApollo yaoi
Spoiler:

Last edited by NicknameCharley on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Turkish Proverb

Would this lurker-out-of-the-shadows like an EdgeworthxMaya avatar? Yes, yes I would. I give the creator complete and utter control over the material; it can be drawn or shooped (by shooped I mean photoshop). Sprites are allowed, bells and whistles make me smile. Go wild. All I want is sum ExM.

In return, I can make banners or avatars using digital art, as this one cannot draw for their life. You can expect said banner in a couple weeks, since I currently can't shoop at the moment. D:
kristoff r ebil. ph33r h1m. Ava by Vickinator.

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

For a sig. I would like Godot, of course. I want him to have that smug smile on his face, with his coffee mug. Any pose will do. But I want the phrase "Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself... That is coffee." I want a kinda soft glow, old look, but still with color. Anything else, like the background style/effects, I'll leave up to the creator. Can be photoshopped or hand-drawn, I don't mind too much. If anyone wishes to take my "case", feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Let me laugh at the AWESOME!!!

Has anyone ever tried to/Can anyone make a Gant Shoop da Whoop:

Using:

Spoiler:
and Image
"OMG Gumshoe!! You're spinning!!"ImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Flex on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

OMG... I love your Godot sig pic.... MUST HAVE..........
Wait.....
OBJECTION! :trapcardcoffee:
UMMM... but wait... shouldn't... HE be in a spoiler tag? That pic is a spoiler of what happens in Case 5 of the first Phoenix Wright game.

Purse-peck-teev? Huh?

root_beer_junkie wrote:
I've got a request for a new avatar! :)

I'd like someone to draw Franny as a Pokemon trainer... with her whip, of course! :franny:

I attempted this request. ^^ I'm sorry for the sketchy quality.
Spoiler: Scary Whip Girl Franziska would like to battle

Let me laugh at the AWESOME!!!

DarkCoffeeJazz wrote:
OMG... I love your Godot sig pic.... MUST HAVE..........

You're welcome to have it, I made it my self, how exactly do you want it? Do you want it exactly like mine but with your name, or something else?

Or I could post the PSD, if you have Photoshop.
"OMG Gumshoe!! You're spinning!!"ImageImageImageImageImage

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

Kneg wrote:
Would anyone be willing to tackle the night out at the burger joint after Case 1-4?

:maya: leaning on :edgeworth: with his arm around her would be amazing! Thank you if anyone picks this one up =)

I know the poster above me from somewhere~ <3 <3 <3

I tried this, sorry I forgot about the leaning but Edgey gots his arm around her though =P

Spoiler:

Cullen Slayer

Hey!

If anyone is willing to I am a big supporter of Klavier/Ema and I want a chibi art of something like:

Klavier with a big smile and his arm around Ema (who is holding snackoos and not looking entirely happy)

Thank-yous!
Usually you're supposed to put a witty comment here.
But that's not my style.

Many people find Mello from Death Note to be annoying and feminine. If you want this gorgeous chocoholic for yourself, add this to your signature.

In Justice We Trust

I'd like a new banner for my fan fiction. There's a link to it in my signature. Anyone who's interested in making the new banner should PM the final product to me. Only one will be the main banner, but others (assuming enough effort was put into them and they're not inappropriate) will be put below with the old banner. I also made this request at my home forum, so the banner may end up being from someone over there.

Criteria:

• It must be drawn, not sprited.
  • It must depict one of the more romantic scenes between Miles and Lana (e. g. the conversation between them in Chapter 14, one of the conversations in Chapter 17, the hug at the end of Chapter 20, the kiss in the Finale of Part I). The scenes are contained within the spoiler boxes below. The bolded portion of whatever scene you choose is what I'd like depicted.
  • It must be colored and shaded well. I won't insist that it be colored if you don't feel up to it, but I would prefer it.
  • The scene must look realistic, much like one of the pictures from the games (like the hug Lana and Ema share at the end of Rise from the Ashes).
  • You must put actual effort into it. I won't even display it with the old banner if it doesn't look professional.
  • I don't want any sort of fanservice in the picture.
  • I'd prefer if it wasn't animated.
  • There's no need for the text to be included in the picture.

Spoiler: Part I, Chapter 14
Lana got up and took one of Miles’s hands in her own. He wheeled his chair toward the sofa so she could sit down. “Miles…” she said, stroking his hand. “Von Karma only cares about his record—you said so yourself. For him, it doesn’t matter if the defendant is innocent is guilty—all that matters to him is perfection. You’re not like that. Yes, your record was a symbol of pride for you, but you care about justice.”

“What does my reason have to do with this? I still did what I did. I prosecuted mercilessly, never once questioning the investigation.”

“You would never knowingly prosecute an innocent person. It’s not in you.”

“Again, it means nothing. Whether I knew about it or not, the fact remains that I tried to prove at least two innocent people guilty.”

“It happens,” Lana said, keeping sympathy in her voice.

“It happens!?” Miles repeated, taking his hand away and looking out the window again. “That doesn’t excuse my actions! People may have died because of me—innocent people!”

“Miles, look at me.” Miles turned his head to face Lana. He was almost glaring. “You’re not perfect. No one is. You’ve said yourself that there is never any way to know for sure that the defendant is guilty or innocent. All you can do is hope the investigators arrested the right person.”

“Again, that’s no—”

“You’re right, it’s no excuse for proving innocent people guilty. But look at it the other way around. Few people who are put on trial actually are innocent. For the few who are, we have the trial system so that our mistakes can be caught. Even then, the system’s not perfect. Sometimes, innocent people are convicted. Sometimes, criminals are acquitted. At the least, you should be proud that no criminal has gone free on your watch.”

Miles’s face looked somewhat calmer, but it was obvious that he was still struggling. Lana took his hand again, this time with both of her hands. She looked him directly in the eyes. His eyes avoided hers.

“I can tell this is hard for you. But I think I also understand why. You thought you were always right. You always focused only on the task before you. As long as you had no doubt, you would feel secure. It was only when you lost to Wright—”

Miles jerked a little at the mention of Wright. Lana held his hand a little tighter and waited for him to settle down. She looked back into his eyes.

“It was only then that you saw that the investigations weren’t perfect. As a result, you saw that you were not perfect, and so you began to doubt yourself. Thus, your current state of mind.”

“And what do I do about it!?” he begged. His eyes were still evasive.

“Accept it.”

“Accept it!?”

“Doubt’s not something you can get rid of, but you can limit its effect on you. It’s going to keep torturing you like this until you accept its presence.”

“You mean I have to live with this weakness?” he muttered, almost inaudible, facing away again.

“Don’t be fooled into thinking you’re weak. Even strong people doubt themselves. Sometimes even the right choice is one you’ll regret. Accept the few weaknesses you have and return to your more plentiful strengths.”

Miles didn’t respond. He sighed through his nose, still avoiding Lana’s gaze.

“You’re stronger than you’re letting yourself think. The only weak thing you can do in this situation is let yourself be tortured like this.” It then occurred to her that Miles probably also felt weak because he had to be comforted. “Am I helping at all?” she asked.

“You are…” Miles managed to say, turning to face her, but still not looking her in the eyes. “I’m just bothered that I need your help…”

“I told you. No one’s perfect. Even people like you need help from time to time.”

Miles didn’t have a response for that.

“Well, you certainly can’t get married alone,” Lana said. “Besides, isn’t that part of marriage? Depending on one another?” She smiled, trying to lighten the mood. “You didn’t think I’d just let you work alone once we got married, did you?”

Miles finally looked Lana in the eyes. Whether it was because he saw the smile or because he really was willing to look at her was beyond her.

“I’m sorry I made you worry,” he said, closing his eyes. He opened them after a few seconds, looking directly into her eyes. “Thank you for talking to me.” His voice sounded much calmer now. “I needed your help.” Lana felt her smile change. She was no longer smiling to cheer Miles up. She smiled because she felt like smiling.

Spoiler: Part I, Chapter 17; also Turnabout Samurai
“This is it,” a voice said. Miles turned to face the source: Lana. She had a look of concern on her face. The guards were not in the Prosecution Lobby and no one else was there but her and Miles. Lana seated herself on the sofa next Miles.

“Indeed it is,” Miles replied. “Gumshoe told me what Vasquez tried to do. It’s possible that her actions are unrelated to Hammer’s death, but that is for the court to decide.”

“You seem very calm for someone who’s questioning his role in the case.”

“There’s nothing I can do to change the facts. If Powers is innocent…”

“There’s only one truth, Miles. I think you’re beginning to see that.”

“I will not allow Powers to be acquitted as long as any possibility of his involvement in the murder exists.”

Lana sighed.

“If that possibility disappears, though…” Miles continued, “…I’ll do what I must. As a prosecutor, I will make sure the guilty are convicted. If Vasquez is the guilty party, I will make sure she is convicted.”

“I told you yesterday: I believe you’ll make the right choice when the time comes.”

Lana was smiling. That alone spoke louder than her voice. She believed in him.

“You’re so beautiful when you smile…”

Lana said nothing, but the smile faded after a moment.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked. “You’re not worried about your family honor?”

“What is honor?” Miles replied. “I see nothing honorable in convicting innocent people. All I see is shame.”

Lana placed her hand on his. “I’m very proud of you. I look forward to seeing how this trial plays out.”

Miles brought that hand to his lips and kissed it. “I have you to thank for that,” he said. “I know I can trust in your words.”

Spoiler: Part I, Chapter 20
Lana knocked on the door.

“I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone,” Miles said from behind it.

“Not even to me?” Lana asked. She had decided beforehand that if she was going to talk to him, she would have to be herself, not Ms. Skye. As such, concern poured from her lips.

“Not even you.”

Lana sighed. “Is this how you’re going to be when we’re married, too? We’ve been through this before. You’re not invincible.”

“I’m fine.”

“No you’re not, Miles. You sound as if you’re going to cry.”

“Everything’s okay now. I’m free.”

“Miles, your voice is breaking.”

“I said I’m fine.”

“You saw me during the trial, didn’t you? I was so worried…”

“I saw you.”

“I even cried a few times. Even though I did all I could to contain my emotions, they broke out a few times.”

“I saw signs of it.”

Lana waited for Miles to say more. All she heard was his music, though.

“Don’t you trust me?” she pleaded.

No response.

Lana sighed again. “Miles, if you can’t even trust someone who agreed to marry you, who can you trust? Do you really want to keep all your thoughts to yourself?” She closed her eyes. “You can trust me, Miles. I may not be worthy of your trust as a co-worker, but what about as your fiancée? Yes, I broke it off, but I still think of you as the gentleman I’m going to marry. …I believe in you, Miles. I know you’re a wonderful person on the inside, so please show that side of yourself to me.”

No response.

“…I see. You still think you need to handle everything alone. Do you really want that? There’s no shame in needing help. I’m here for you.” She sighed again. “And, frankly, I need proof that you’re fine. I’m not going to stop worrying until I’m sure. Closing yourself off from me like this just makes me more convinced that you need help.”

Is this how Ema feels? Whenever she needs me, I close myself off. She must be worried about me…

Miles’s music stopped. Lana heard the sound of footsteps on the other side of the door. The instant Miles opened the door Lana threw herself into his arms.

“You need to stop being this way,” Lana said, still holding onto Miles. “I’m not marrying Miles von Karma.”

Lana felt Miles’s arms tighten around her. She felt something touch her ear. Tears. Miles’s tears. She could feel his broken breathing. He was crying.

“Please, let it out,” Lana continued. “The only weak thing to do here is keep it all pent up inside. I’m here for you.”

Lana closed her eyes and held onto Miles. He needed someone to trust, someone he could turn to when he couldn’t handle everything on his own. Lana recalled that the door to the office was still open. She tried to move to close it, but Miles wouldn’t let go. With a small sigh through her nose, she decided to ignore it. She tightened her embrace.

“Whenever you need someone, I’ll be there for you,” Lana said, closing her eyes again.

Spoiler: Part I, Finale; also Rise from the Ashes
Miles walked out of the lobby and to the medical office. Knowing Lana, she would probably be at Ema’s side. The truth was going to come out soon; he knew it. However, he wanted to hear the words from Lana’s lips. He pushed the door open and saw Lana sitting in a chair next to Ema, who was still unconscious and lying on her back on a bed (if it could be called that). Lana looked over, saw who had come, and instantly turned her head back to face Ema.

“Now is not the time to distance yourself from me,” Miles said, taking a chair and sitting down across from Lana. He would have sat next to her and held her hand, but he was worried that she might be angry with him and hurt him.

“Why are you here?” Lana asked bitterly, not bothering to face her former fiancée.

“Because I want—no, I need—to hear the truth from you.”

“I’ve already—”

“Stop right there. You have nothing to gain anymore from lying. Whether you hinder us or help us, Wright and I will both fight to find the truth, even if we have to strike you down to do so.”

Lana turned to face Miles and glared at him. “You’ve turned my sister into a killer. I have nothing to tell you.”

“Fine. Then I’ll tell you the truth. It’s Gant. He’s the one who’s been tormenting you these past two years, and I am going to call him to the stand and drag the truth out of him. He knew about what you did to the crime scene and held it over your head to control you.”

“And where’s your proof it’s Gant?”

“In Wright’s coat pocket.”

“Excuse me?”

“Gumshoe handed him a book in the Defendant Lobby. I believe it was titled Evidence Law?”

“Ah…” She started biting her thumb.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen between us after this trial is over, but there’s one thing that book made clear to me: you’re innocent, and you lied to protect Ema. I don’t know everything, but I know that. And… You intend to defeat him. That book has a purpose, or else you would not have given it to Wright.” Miles tried to look Lana in the eye, but she turned away.

“All the times you’ve been there to comfort me,” Miles said, “you looked me right in the eye and did everything you could to make me listen. Now it’s my turn. You’re not fighting Gant alone. I’m angry with you for lying to me, but I can still tell that I love you, too. Now, Lana… please… Tell me the truth. You didn’t kill Goodman, did you?”

Lana didn’t respond. Miles got up from his chair and kneeled down on the floor in front of her.

“Do you really want it to end this way?” he asked her. In a swift motion, he reached over and took Lana’s left hand in his right hand. “Lana… You can trust me.” She attempted to free her hand, but Miles refused, simply tightening his grip. “You can keep pretending to serve Gant in court and feigning guilt; I won’t question it in there. But here, I only care about seeing proof that I still have some reason to trust you. I said it before, and I will say it again: I love you. And now we can finally fight to set you free, side by side.”

Miles felt Lana’s hand stop trying to free itself. “Even if you set me free, Ema—”

“Ema will be fine. Considering the circumstances, even Manfred von Karma would not be able to prove her guilty of anything more than justified self-defense. If I have to, I will personally hire the best defense attorney for her that I can find. After all she’s done to help us find the truth, I owe it to her—and you. You have my word that she will not be seen as a criminal.”

Lana said nothing. He could see the anger had left her eyes, though.

“Please tell me: what really happened? What you say here is not admissible as testimony.”

“You’re right,” Lana finally said. “Gant… he’s the blackmailer you’re looking for. I didn’t kill Goodman. Gant just told me to dispose of the body. When I saw that… that…” She paused.

“You removed it and put my knife in the wound,” Miles finished.

“Y-yes… But Ms. Starr caught me.”

“And Gant? Is he the killer?”

“I don’t know, but that’s what I think.”

“Then we have even more reason to fight him. The truth will come out—all of it.” He got up, still holding Lana’s hand. At last, Lana looked at him. “Would a kiss be asking too much?”

He saw Lana’s sad eyes lose their veil of tears as the rest of her face shifted into a faint smile. She stood up, placing her right hand in Miles’s left, and leaned toward Miles. He, in turn, leaned in towards Lana’s face and placed a light kiss on her lips.

“I don’t think I’m ready to marry you,” Miles said after their lips parted, still holding Lana’s hands, “but I know for a fact that I don’t want to leave your side.

I'll always love you, Max.

Last edited by General Luigi on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hm. So I have quite the few requests, but I'll spread them out over time. :3

First one:
Maybe someone could Draw Edgeworth and my younger Jade either looking awesome together side by side, doing something brotherly and sisterly, drinking tea or talking to either Chief Gant,Gumshoe, Franziska or Manfred? x3

How Jade acts around the other characters:
Gant- She'd probably be sweating in fear, nervous or very obedient.
Gumshoe- She'd be most likely bossing him about or demanding he make her tea.
Franziska- Probably picking on Miles with her or just chatting sisterly.
Manfred- Probably be showing complete and utter loathing for how much she hates him.

Jade References:

Acts: Sophisticated, looses herself when she doesn't have her tea, is addicted and needs her tea, kind, can be cruel if needed in court, is actually a closet otaku and loves cute things.
x o x
x
Or her alternate outfit.

I could probably doodle something in return. :3 <33

Guess who's druuuuunk~!

Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!

Can someone make me a sig? Just one with Godot doing that sexy smile of his :godot: . Everything else I leave up to the creator, though I'd prefer to have a cool quote on it.

Hey. I'm looking for someone who can do a decent imitation of the AA official art style. It doesn't have to be perfect, but the closer, the better.

Basically, what I am looking for are some waist-up portraits of four characters: Phoenix, Maya, Pearl, and an OC. This will be used in a fake "box art" for my fangame, Trial By Fire. Try to make the first three characters different poses than any of the poses on the first three box art portraits. The fourth character should be in a similar pose to what I've drawn in the attached image... but obviously, he'd be a bit better than my lacking drawing skills, and more in the style of the official AA characters. If you feel you need to make any adjustments based on his traits, he's around age 35 and is an italian mobster.

the OC: http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/618/guitofn1.png

WTF am i doing with a cravat!?

need some ApolloxEma fanart plz

Must learn not to talk so much

I was looking for this thing...........

I have a bit of two-part request. I'm writing a fanfiction (which for certain reasons I can't post here), and I'd like some art of my main character, Andrea. If anyone is interested, I'll edit this post with a description of her. The things I'm looking for are:

1: I'd like a picture of my character, original art style. Like this: http://www.court-records.net/arts/OA-Mia.jpg but facing forward.

2: I'd like an AA style logo with my character.

In return, I can write something (within certain boundaries).

Cullen Slayer

Cravat Lover wrote:
need some ApolloxEma fanart plz

I could try this...anything specific you're looking for?
Usually you're supposed to put a witty comment here.
But that's not my style.

Many people find Mello from Death Note to be annoying and feminine. If you want this gorgeous chocoholic for yourself, add this to your signature.

I have a request if anyone's willing to take it.

Gumshoe and Edgeworth friendship art. Not yaoi, just honest to goodness friendship. ^^ Everything else is up to the artist.
I love Gumshoe and Edgeworth, and I need to get my fix, since Gyakuten Kenji isn't coming out for a while. ^^

In return, I could write something if you want. Rated T and under that is, I'm not big into rated M fics...
Signature by Purple Angel.

I hate Klaviema >_>

Temari-Desert-Storm wrote:
I was looking for this thing...........

I have a bit of two-part request. I'm writing a fanfiction (which for certain reasons I can't post here), and I'd like some art of my main character, Andrea. If anyone is interested, I'll edit this post with a description of her. The things I'm looking for are:

1: I'd like a picture of my character, original art style. Like this: http://www.court-records.net/arts/OA-Mia.jpg but facing forward.

2: I'd like an AA style logo with my character.

In return, I can write something (within certain boundaries).

I can do part two... What do they look like? You don't need to give me anything in return :godot:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

Riu wrote:
Can someone make me a sig? Just one with Godot doing that sexy smile of his :godot: . Everything else I leave up to the creator, though I'd prefer to have a cool quote on it.

ok I made you one what do you think???
is it ok Riu??? If not I have another Godot sig on my sig page. Hope its ok. I included Godot' smile. :maya:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie

Guess who's druuuuunk~!

Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!

THAT IS SO EPICLY EPIC!!
THANKS!!
*has no talent for anything, so can't do anything in return*

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

That's ok :maya: Don't really want anything in return so I don't mind :pearl:
Glad you like it :redd:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie

I have a request as well.

Female Klavier Gavin fanart. I've seen some pieces and for some reason, this is one genderswap I want to see more of. XD

Mistress Game Master

IAmTheMurderer wrote:
I have a request as well.

Female Klavier Gavin fanart. I've seen some pieces and for some reason, this is one genderswap I want to see more of. XD

http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9551&start=0

Not by me, but this thread has fabulously done Klavier and Kristoph genderswap things.

Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.

Science Genius Girl

Flex wrote:
Has anyone ever tried to/Can anyone make a Gant Shoop da Whoop:

Hey. I gave this a quick shot, but I screwed up the compression, so it's kind of fail.

Spoiler: fail shoop

I'll try again when I get some free time.
Avatar: Purple Angel, Signature: Vicky

Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!

This is a request that probably won't get filled out strictly because it's a crack pairing :edgy:

I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a Maya/Apollo picture. As much as I love Vera/Apollo, I wouldn't mind seeing the first. I'd like it to be a cute (NO HENTAI!!) embarrassing picture, like they accidentally touch hands or something. And having them both blush would be kawaii funny!

Anyway, I understand if this doesn't get filled out, but I thought I'd try. (Oh, and if anyone knows where I can find fanart of this, I'd be very very happy)

Um, I can write a one-shot fanfic that isn't yaoi or yuri in return :oops:
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala

I hate Klaviema >_>

Okay. The time has come.

I need AA style official art of my OCs and older version characters.

I just need two pieces, preferably with a transparent background (But I can work around it if not) of these two characters:

JOSHUA CIGAMI:
ImageImage
He wears dark grey trousers. He should be standing normally, with a concentrated stare on his face. He could be holding his wand or it could be in his pocket, it doesn't matter.

OLDER MAYA FEY:
She wars her old clothes. It needs to show her playful side, yet still that she is the master of Kurain. She can be holding a burger, or just standing there :godot:

I got around it with vector magic and official art splicing before, but it isn't going to work this time.

I can do some spritework or graphics in return, if you want :D
ImageImage
ImageImage

The Trial to the Truth begins

I have a request. It isn't much but it relates to my new project; Trial to the Truth.

Would anyone be kind enough to do a drawing of the new Prosecutor that Apollo will face; the son of a retired army veteran, Baryl Nicholson in Ace Attorney style.

He is a man in his late-20s having brown hair that is cut, crimson red eyes, wears glasses and has a stern look of seriousness in his eyes. his outfit is a business suit consisting of a black suit jacket with a white buttoned shirt underneath and a tie that is teal-colored, black suit pants and black dress shoes. His hands are in his pocket as the whole purpose of the picture is to have the prosecution look at the defendant with a serious attitude and wonder if this is the one he'll face in court.

I hope to hear from anyone that is willing to do this. Take your time on it and I wish you luck.

Had to edit this to make some corrections.
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here

Last edited by Justice1 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

Well, you all know that I'd be forever greaful to anyone who could make me some Luke Atmey...any kind and any rating is good for me. I'd contribute what I could back!

Last edited by _Krystal_ on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'd like to request some Phoenix x Maya. Anything can come, but I'd love if somebody did this:

- Maya hanging from a tree-branch (like tied up or something, like this), and Phoenix standing on the ground, and... they kiss.

What do you see behind the mask?

@Szabu: I could do something new once my schoolwork isn't so time-intensive anymore, but for now I have something old: Click me!

Anything from the shop? Cornetto.

How about... Chinamimoto?
Dahlia Hawthorne with Sho Minamimoto. 'shopped or the like.

Why must you insist on killing my mother over and over again? ~Irving Onegin

Waiting on Godot...

_Krystal_ wrote:
Well, you all know that I'd be forever greaful to anyone who could make me some Luke Atmey...any kind and any rating is good for me. I'd contribute what I could back!

I have one of Luke Atmey 'Ace Detective' in the inks. I don't think I'll get it done past inks today, but on Monday night I can post it coloured :godot: It's not much, but I think you'll like it ^^

There we go. Scanner is horrible but stuff can be done about that later ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

You are officially my hero. This is so him! Thank you so much!

Mr. Step-ladder

RandomJibberish wrote:
Okay. The time has come.

I need AA style official art of my OCs and older version characters.

I just need two pieces, preferably with a transparent background (But I can work around it if not) of these two characters:

JOSHUA CIGAMI:
ImageImage
He wears dark grey trousers. He should be standing normally, with a concentrated stare on his face. He could be holding his wand or it could be in his pocket, it doesn't matter.

OLDER MAYA FEY:
She wars her old clothes. It needs to show her playful side, yet still that she is the master of Kurain. She can be holding a burger, or just standing there :godot:

I got around it with vector magic and official art splicing before, but it isn't going to work this time.

I can do some spritework or graphics in return, if you want :D

Sure I'll take this one, I got nothing to do for a week...

I'll start off with Maya Fey, since she's now (slowly) becoming a favourite character.
It'll be done sometime today, so keep your eyes open! :gregory:

I'll PM you once it is, along with posting it here.

PS: There's an older Maya fanart in my thread, if you're interested. :godot:
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

I hate Klaviema >_>

Wow, Thankyou :godot:

I might not need the prosecutor anymore, as I think I requested him off someone, but I haven't got a reply yet and haven't seen the thread owner in a while...
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aqua Phoenix

is a request thread yes? can someone make me a Caipirinha GIF file? this is the web...:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWXgdiobbEg&feature=related what part i need? the one with apollo and trucy both dancing :D TY if someone accepts this request XD if not i just don't mind :p
and if this post is not acceptable or off-topic delete this post or something

Mr. Step-ladder

RandomJibberish wrote:
Wow, Thankyou :godot:

I might not need the prosecutor anymore, as I think I requested him off someone, but I haven't got a reply yet and haven't seen the thread owner in a while...

Here ya go, sorry it took so long. :payne:
Spoiler:

Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

ALL ABOARD THE RAGE TRAIN

Hi!
Can somebody make me a Diego Armando And Mia Banner?
Thanks..
Page 4 of 10 [ 385 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart