PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:46 am
Last edited by
Busterella on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:14 am, edited 56 times in total.
Konran
Decisive Witness
Posts: 197 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
Custom Title: That kid nobody likes.
Location: Earth.
Post
by Konran » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:00 am
That's awesome! Urami looks like some kind of spooky goth-type doll. Both are incredible.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:02 am
Konran wrote: That's awesome! Urami looks like some kind of spooky goth-type doll. Both are incredible.
Thats why I love her. ;) Thank you!
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:
Post
by Yuu-chan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:49 am
Awww. I like your avi x3 Moooooore~ x3
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:
Post
by CantFaketheFunk » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:26 am
Yuusaku and Mareka are TOO FREAKING CUTE
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
elitebeatdiva
Desk Jockey
Posts: 89 Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: OMG! My NAILS!!!
Location: Somewere over the Rainbow...
Post
by elitebeatdiva » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:01 am
I am a HUGE
X
fan! I love your beautiful art! More would be nice.
Living, In a material world, and I AM I MATERIAL GIRL!!!
Kharl
Scanlator
Posts: 111 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:45 am
Custom Title: Foreign Attorney
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by Kharl » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:19 am
They're all great! And Urami really gives me the creep. O.O
Everything start from contradiction.
yappari
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50 Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 am
Custom Title: Work is obviously affecting me.
Location: Azirona
Post
by yappari » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:44 am
These are amazing! I really like Urami, because she looks like she's ready to cheerfully eat some babies.
And YuuMare is just adorable.
Aren't they beautiful? <3
ButzPuff
Donor
Posts: 4796 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:
Post
by ButzPuff » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:15 am
Your Urami reminds of the chick from The Ring expect much cooler!
And YuuMare is just so cooll!
I can't wait to see more of your work!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:52 pm
Thank you everybody! I feel loved.
Added another piccy.
TomNookEatsBabies
Desk Jockey
Posts: 54 Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:44 am
Custom Title: I change this icon finally.
Location: Purgatory
Contact:
Post
by TomNookEatsBabies » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:05 pm
Urami, OMG!!!
Meekins is pretty cool too.
masaru
Decisive Witness
Posts: 257 Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
Location: Bristol England
Post
by masaru » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:43 pm
there REALLY GOOD i CANT darw like that and there NOT BORING lol XD
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
Mrs. Edgeworth
Decisive Witness
Posts: 161 Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:10 am
Custom Title: Minuki magic makes wonders. <3
Location: Oregon, USA
Post
by Mrs. Edgeworth » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:46 am
Aww! Your style is so cool! I really love Urami. She's very spooky. >w< But Yuusaku and Mareka are very cute. Keep up the awesome art! I'd love to see more!
Rest in Peace, Kathleen Rita Deathridge. 7 September 1959 - 24 February 2007.
My beloved mother, we will all miss you dearly.
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.
Post
by EdgeworthFanGirl » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:37 am
NNNNIIIIICCCCCE!!!!! VERY Well done, Busterella! :^)
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!" --SH (Michael Caine)
Odori
Suspect
Posts: 18 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:51 am
Custom Title: Snack with POWER
Location: FLOOR-DUH
Contact:
Post
by Odori » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:27 am
Very nice work. I really like the one on the bottom. You've got an interesting style. :D
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:18 pm
OMG COOL PEOPLE ARE TALKING TO ME. :D thank you!! here's some new stuffles.
Kit Merow
Desk Jockey
Posts: 101 Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Matt Engarde with Boobs
Location: Here~
Contact:
Post
by Kit Merow » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:30 pm
:D Omg. That new one? Cyuuuute~ I like your style. x3 It's all sketchy and awesome.
Signatures are inferior.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:47 pm
One more new thingy! :D
Enacre
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:31 am
Custom Title: Not a morning person.
Post
by Enacre » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:11 pm
omggggg. Maggey and Gumshoe. Is. ahjdklhkjs. ADORABLE. I love how tiny she is in his arms. <333 Also: Small lol @ the JUMP OVER THE WATER!!! pic. XD I remember that line from PPG as if it were yesterday. The small details are nice, like Edgeworth's PINK handheld. :D
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:16 pm
Enacre wrote: omggggg. Maggey and Gumshoe. Is. ahjdklhkjs. ADORABLE. I love how tiny she is in his arms. <333 Also: Small lol @ the JUMP OVER THE WATER!!! pic. XD I remember that line from PPG as if it were yesterday. The small details are nice, like Edgeworth's PINK handheld. :D
yay someone got the reference. XD There was actually a Japanese commercial that mentioned Edgeworth having a pink SP, I think it's on Youtube. :3
Thank youuuuu!
DetectiveAnonymous
Medium-in-training
Posts: 421 Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
Location: Chillin' at the precinct
Contact:
Post
by DetectiveAnonymous » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:05 am
Unfortunately the only reference I got was "Do a barrel roll!" And I laughed. Much. Thank you. XD
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live
freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
Kit Merow
Desk Jockey
Posts: 101 Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Matt Engarde with Boobs
Location: Here~
Contact:
Post
by Kit Merow » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:49 am
OMG. CUTE~ x3 There are no words.
Signatures are inferior.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:25 am
Yay I made people happy. :D
ButzPuff
Donor
Posts: 4796 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:
Post
by ButzPuff » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:45 am
These new ones are great but I would be careful with the
/
pictures becuase LoG may come in here and start doing something "unpleasent"
Where those LoZ and StarFox References?
Woelzy
Suspect
Posts: 14 Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:34 pm
Custom Title: Floating entity
Post
by Woelzy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:56 am
Aw your art is so cute! Especially the one with Gumshoe and 'Serious business' lol it's so funny! It's really good!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:32 am
ButzPuff wrote: These new ones are great but I would be careful with the
/
pictures becuase LoG may come in here and start doing something "unpleasent"
Where those LoZ and StarFox References?
StarFox yes, but no intentional LoZ. :D The "jump over the water!!" is from a PPG episode. :3
*checks behind chair for LoG* <.< >.> Maybe I'll just draw some yaoi to balance it out. XD
Jibo
Donor
Posts: 1851 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
Custom Title: ~We will become one~
Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
Contact:
Post
by Jibo » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:14 pm
I really like the first one. Both Phoenix and Edgeworth look really cool.
Impulse
Prosecutor
Posts: 836 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Custom Title: Queen Of The Mods
Location: England, the land of scones and Doctor Who.
Post
by Impulse » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:04 pm
I <3 that first pic. Edgey look so determined.
Also, that Gumshoe/Maggey pic is so cute.
Croik
Admin
Posts: 5255 Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
Location: America
Contact:
Post
by Croik » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:17 pm
Your art is so adorable <3. Can I snag some of it for CR? (YuuMare forever~~~~~)
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:53 pm
Croik wrote: Your art is so adorable <3. Can I snag some of it for CR? (YuuMare forever~~~~~)
OMG OFCOURSEYOUCAN.
Thank you!
Konran
Decisive Witness
Posts: 197 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
Custom Title: That kid nobody likes.
Location: Earth.
Post
by Konran » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:30 am
Heh, Phoenix is a back seat gamer ^^ They're so cute!
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:
Post
by CantFaketheFunk » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:00 am
Oh my god that Gumshoe/Maggey is DARLING.
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Blademaster_Orca
Moderators
Posts: 2011 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
Location: New York City
Contact:
Post
by Blademaster_Orca » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:20 am
Really nice work on all of those. I especially like the first one; something about them playing a GBA is only so fitting. Not to mention that they're drawn really well. Great job.
Berd
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97 Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: Norwegian
Location: Norway
Post
by Berd » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:55 pm
I love the style, great job. And I swear, Urami blinked at me!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:19 pm
Berd wrote: And I swear, Urami blinked at me!
ooooooooo...spooky.
Thank you so much everybody! :D unfortunatly, I'm currently drowning in work so it will probably be a while before I have something new.
Caffeinatedsumo
Suspect
Posts: 5 Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:07 pm
Custom Title: Make me a sandwich! Now!
Location: My office!
Post
by Caffeinatedsumo » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:19 pm
Very nice! I like the sketchy feel. :D Hope to see more from you soon!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:51 pm
New Stuff LookI'mnotdead. :D Edit: added one more. :3
ButzPuff
Donor
Posts: 4796 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:
Post
by ButzPuff » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:23 am
looks like he's thinking something along the lines of "I should have been The Penguin in that last Batman they made."
and
just looks like she going stare into space forever.
Great Work Once Again, Busterella!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC
Post
by Busterella » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:34 am
ButzPuff wrote: just looks like she going stare into space forever.
Great Work Once Again, Busterella!
That's Regina for you. XD Thank you!
added one more. :3
yappari
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50 Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 am
Custom Title: Work is obviously affecting me.
Location: Azirona
Post
by yappari » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:08 am
LOVE LOVE LOVE Shelly and Aiga. Shelly always looks so jovial (maybe even when he's killing people
), and Aiga looks suitably distressed.
And aww, Regina looks cute. No wonder everyone proposes to her.
Aren't they beautiful? <3