Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 2 of 12[ 465 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Re: Where's the love for Phranziska?Topic%20Title

Trilroy wrote:
Well...canonically, Phoenix does have at least a little bit of a crush on Friska. That much can be proved by this piece of official art and by his actions in 2-4. However, even though this may be true...I don't think Friska really has any feelings for Phoenix. The "keeping of the Phoenix card" seemed more like a token of grudging respect, and gratefulness towards him and Edgeworth for shocking her out of her deranged mentality.

However, my opinion may be slightly biased due to my reluctance to pair Phoenix with ANYONE. In my opinion, his loveable GS3-1 personality was completely ripped apart by the incident with Chinami, leaving him more or less unable to carry on any kind of romantic relationship. Hell, if this WASN'T the case, we would have seen him paired up with Ayame in GS4...which, admittedly, I had hoped for. I did hold out for Phoenix until the end, hoping he might abandon the sarcastic and hot-tempered shell he had woven over his emotions...but he's only gotten worse now that he's "Hobohodo". :cough:
That picture made me lol. Especially how edgeworth isnt thinking of a girl...in fact, both he and maya seem to be looking at *slapped*

Like, totally.

A good pair, yeah. Though I don't see it happening in canon, they seemed to get closer and stuff... Although, I dunno.
Anyway I support this ^^

Am I the only Edgeworth/Franziska shipper out there?

No, there are a few others. The thing is: they kinda are siblings (not by blood, but you get the picture). That would turn at least a good half of the fandom off (the other half either doesn't mind or doesn't care)
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

absolutely not a robot

I can see it, but I don't think it'd happen...cute pictures though, especially the one where he's holding her hand XD

Friska taking over every aspect of Nick's life...*lol*
:yogi: Image :yogi:

It's always the same argument....'they are like siblings'
1) They are not related
2) So what they have a brother/sister relationship? All that means is that they know each other really well.
Anyway, that's my opinion

Phoenix/Franziska will live!

Location: My computer, looking up stuff about Phoenix and Franziska.

OMG! Finally! I thought that I was the only one that loved Phoenix/Franziska! I tried making a fanclub for them but appereantly it's against the rules so I just posted here attempting to revive it because I can completely see Nick/Franzy happening! :edgy:

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

Call me Ishmael.

I like this pairing, but I prefer him with Iris to be honest.

Franziska is cute with almost anyone IMO.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

I think that Franzy looks cutest with Nick though with the whole investigation thing and the De killer card and the worried about him when he fell of the bridge thing really shows that she has a crush on Nick. But that's in my opinion anyway. I really enjoy this ship so I'd really hate it if people only'd come here to say things like it'd never happen. It's like someone saying that your ships will never happen and that hurts. It's really great to see a couple of fans out there! :edgy:

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

~~

It's never gonna happen.
:edgy:

On topic, I think it's got potential. I sorta-ship it, but not to the extent of all my other ships.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

Yours is neva gonna happen too! :edgy: Thanks for helping me revive it a little!! With you around we'll really get it goin' on! It'll be as long as the Phoenix/Maya fanclub! I'll try my best to revive it completely! This I swear! The try my best part that is... :edgy:

Sig by me!

Last edited by Nat on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

TheGibbeynator wrote:
If anyone hooked up with Franny, they would be the very literal definition of whipped.

Nah she ain't got me whipped.

I didn't think there was that many people who liked the pairing. It's not bad. But it and :phoenix: / :mia: always get pushed aside by the 3 titans (P/I, P/M, and P/E).

e × e = e²

I approve of this thread necro.

On-topic: The thing I find appealing about Franziska/Phoenix is that unlike most women paired with Phoenix, Franziska would be intelligent and spunky enough to frequently exchange insults with him.
ImageImageImageImageImage

That is quite true...It's amazing what Franziska can do!

Sig by me!

Johnny Rotan wrote:
TheGibbeynator wrote:
If anyone hooked up with Franny, they would be the very literal definition of whipped.

Nah she ain't got me whipped.

I didn't think there was that many people who liked the pairing. It's not bad. But it and :phoenix: / :mia: always get pushed aside by the 3 titans (P/I, P/M, and P/E).

That's the reason I'm reviving this club. To show that it's just as good as any pairing. If you'd like you can go through the defendant's lobby and try and find a Phoenix/Mia fanclub and revive it and everyone can see that if you have hope for your ships, nothing's impossible! :edgy:

Sig by me!

OBJECTION!

In 3-5 (I think), Nick says something like "She's so openly hostile that it's almost kinda cute.." and you have to admit Fransizka is hot, even though she's mean. So maybe he thinks she's cute, I dunno. But Fran hasn't expressed similar interest in him, unless the whipping and rudeness counts as such.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

grim_tales wrote:
In 3-5 (I think), Nick says something like "She's so openly hostile that it's almost kinda cute.." and you have to admit Fransizka is hot, even though she's mean. So maybe he thinks she's cute, I dunno. But Fran hasn't expressed similar interest in him, unless the whipping and rudeness counts as such.

Actually she did follow him around the investigation and she did worry about him when Larry mentioned that he fell of the bridge in court and the De killer card was never returned to Nick and of course she did bring the evidence to help him in the Engarde case so it's safe to say that Franziska's crushing on Nick. Too bad this is the only P/F thread there is... I know! This will now officially be a fanclub! Any P/F fans will join and we all discuss the ship! Since you can't make a fanclub and this thread already existed why waste? :edgy:

Sig by me!

OBJECTION!

I didn't remember the part where she worried about him in 3-5. You're right though, she did help him in 2-4 - in the hospital scene does Fran say "Why do you have those tulips in your hand Mr. Phoenix Wright?" and he says "!" in his head (I think).
You could say "Girl is mean to boy because girl secretly likes boy" and to be fair she was more personable in T&T.

:)

Lovely thread hump. I like a lot of Franziska pairs. At first I was attracted to it by the comedy value. And I've seen some art and fics ans they are adorable. Franziska can make any pair look hot.

I am known as Drammy, IAmNotShinta...

Heh, I haven't considered it. It seems to work though. At least, more so than A CERTAIN OTHER PAIRING.
What

~~

I'm guessing you mean Klavier/Ema, Drammy.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

grim_tales wrote:
I didn't remember the part where she worried about him in 3-5. You're right though, she did help him in 2-4 - in the hospital scene does Fran say "Why do you have those tulips in your hand Mr. Phoenix Wright?" and he says "!" in his head (I think).
You could say "Girl is mean to boy because girl secretly likes boy" and to be fair she was more personable in T&T.

Yes she did comment about the tulips in his hand and he did think "!" afterwards. It's exactly the "Girl mean to boy cause girl secretly like boy" thing. At least Franzy shows so in the game and she did follow him around in the investigation probably just to spend time with him.:edgy:

Anyone have any good P/F pics that I can use because I can't find any new ones! :edgy: ! Oh and can ANYONE tell me how to post drawings please? :edgy:

Sig by me!

~~

Nat, you coulda PMed me.

You upload the pics onto an image hosting website, like photobucket. Hi5 will do for us. Then, view the pics, and above them, there should be a link saying View Image URLs, or something like that. A window will pop up, then get the lowest box content, which should say URL above it. Copy it, then go to where you want the pic pasted and put it in these tags:

Code:
[img][/img]

If you want to put it on CR, do this:

Code:
[spoiler=][img][/img][/spoiler]

There you go.

And Franzy was only following him around because it was her job. She was the only one with a whip, therefore, the only one with power to get what she wanted. And she also did it because she was helping Phoenix help Maya. She knew how much they meant to each other, which is also why she collected the evidence in 2-4. And the 'girl mean to boy coz girl like boy' thing could also work for Edgeworth, although to a lesser extent because I never recall her whipping him. And he only got tulips to pity her, because he felt sorry for her. That's just the kind of guy he is.

Anyway, that's off topic. I only posted that coz I was posting anyway, so I decided to get it over with.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

I thought we weren't supposed to have any more pairing threads?

I do like Phoenix/Franziska, but I also like Phoenix/Maya and Miles/Franziska. I think "grudging respect" and "love/hate relationship" pretty much describe Franziska and Phoenix's interactions.

~~

If you look at the first post, you'll see that the thread was actually created in 2007, before the pairing thread ban came into motion. This thread was only revived instead of breaking the rules. I asked an admin, and they said that this was Ok, in this particular thread's case.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

Thanks for standing up for me Amy. But really you shouldn't have contradicted the evidence (or tried to at least) because it's a fanclub. Not a debate. If you wanna contradict just pm me. And I still don't understand how to upload photos. :edgy:

Sig by me!

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

Tornado of Souls wrote:
I like this pairing, but I prefer him with Iris to be honest.

Franziska is cute with almost anyone IMO.

I second that.

Tbh I could see Phoenix x Franziska work and I could see Franziska show her softy side to Phoenix. But to bad I think Phoenix should be with Iris and Franny with Adrian. But I could see the pairing work. :P
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

Nat wrote:
Thanks for standing up for me Amy. But really you shouldn't have contradicted the evidence (or tried to at least) because it's a fanclub. Not a debate. If you wanna contradict just pm me. And I still don't understand how to upload photos. :edgy:

I wasn't trying to get you in trouble or anything. I wasn't sure why this was allowed despite the ban, but Amy explained it.

I ship Phoenix/Franziska, Phoenix/Miles, Phoenix/Maya, and Miles/Franziska. There's certainly a solution to that problem...

Story writer and music lover.

I find it to be a cute pairing, but not a serious one. Like the exchanges between them would be interesting, but it's not a pairing to take seriously.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

I was the kind of person who thought there wasn't a place to adore Phranziska.

Come on! Don't just attack this ship, it's just our way to see things.

I approve all of the evidence shown about it: The flowers, the "Girl is mean to boy because girl secretly likes boy", when she worries about Nick cause he fell from the bridge, the card and simply the idea and of course because Franny is HAWT!!! :hotti:

I just loved the site: http://okahara.x0.com/mr/fgallery.html

It's fucking full of Phranziska! In fact there are some fics... if someone could take the time to translate them... :edgy:

I know it's a love/hate relationship and it's main idea would be comedy but just for once, just a single second, think about how Franny could give Nick her kind, soft and cute side.

Give them a chance!!! Tulips rule!!!
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Gray Godot wrote:
I was the kind of person who thought there wasn't a place to adore Phranziska.

Come on! Don't just attack this ship, it's just our way to see things.

I approve all of the evidence shown about it: The flowers, the "Girl is mean to boy because girl secretly likes boy", when she worries about Nick cause he fell from the bridge, the card and simply the idea and of course because Franny is HAWT!!! :hotti:

I just loved the site: http://okahara.x0.com/mr/fgallery.html

It's fucking full of Phranziska! In fact there are some fics... if someone could take the time to translate them... :edgy:
Oh and this is a cute fic I found on CR: present-testimony/chaotic-turnabout-part-awakening-legacy-t144.html
And this is the more than adorable rewrite: present-testimony/chaotic-turnabout-part-awakening-legacy-rewrite-t1515.html! Enjoy the Nick/Franzy cuteness!!!

I know it's a love/hate relationship and it's main idea would be comedy but just for once, just a single second, think about how Franny could give Nick her kind, soft and cute side.

Give them a chance!!! Tulips rule!!!

It's great that some people share our opinion! Thanks for the great pic Gray Godot! I'm so glad I revived this thread! I never knew that there were this many fans!!! Gray Godot, I'll try translating the fics on the internet as long as they aren't in the pics or else I might have some trouble but I'll try even if I don't know a damn about the Japanese language... but anything for Nick/Franzy!!!
And these are a couple of cute fics I found: present-testimony/chaotic-turnabout-part-awakening-legacy-rewrite-t1515.html, http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Phoenix_ ... 892/0/0/1/.
On the second link there's the archive for the stories!!! Oh and don't read the stories 'Whip me longer' or Whip me harder' because it has a damned Phoenix/Maya and Miles/Franziska ending and it's enough to kill you! A friendly warning for a fellow shipper!

Sig by me!

Amy wrote:
There you go.

And Franzy was only following him around because it was her job. She was the only one with a whip, therefore, the only one with power to get what she wanted. And she also did it because she was helping Phoenix help Maya. She knew how much they meant to each other, which is also why she collected the evidence in 2-4. And the 'girl mean to boy coz girl like boy' thing could also work for Edgeworth, although to a lesser extent because I never recall her whipping him. And he only got tulips to pity her, because he felt sorry for her. That's just the kind of guy he is.

Anyway, that's off topic. I only posted that coz I was posting anyway, so I decided to get it over with.

OBJECTION!!! You have no proof to support your claim. If you don't provide evidence it's completely useless and you wasted my time. There is no evidence to support your claim last time I checked and I replayed the game.

And that isn't even my best piece of evidence! For Nick crushing on Franzy there's the "She's so openly hostile that it's almost kinda cute" quote. For Franzy crushing on Nick there was a part where you meet Godot in the inner temple.
Present something to him and he'll say something like "I have no intention of helping a defense attorney like you" and Franzy cuts in and says "You must help him! Even a little!" and then she says "I never knew such a smooth refusal could make me so angry!" She didn't have the guts to whip Godot but she stood up for Phoenix! She stood up for her so called 'enemy' in front of a fellow prosecutor! If that isn't Franzy crushing on Nick then I donno what more could be done to make it more obvious!

Sig by me!

OBJECTION!

I didnt see the "You must help him! Even a little!" line, when do you get that?
I noticed the "She's so openly hostile that's its almost kinda cute" line and Fran says "What are you smiling about?!" or something.

Yeah Franzy asked "What are you smiling about?" and the "You must help him! Even a little!" quote is when you meet Godot in the inner temple, present something to him and that line will appear. :edgy:

Sig by me!

~~

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I can't let Nat knowingly lie. She said 'What are you smirking about?!' . There's a difference. A smirk is a sarcastic smile, which means he was being sarcastic. Which means he was joking. And 'cute' doesn't necessarily mean pretty.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

I interpreted that comment as sarcastic and patronizing rather than an acutal admission that he finds her attractive. Phoenix finds Franziska's unnecessary hostility toward him amusing.

That's not to say that he DOESN'T find her attractive, but that's not what he meant by that particular comment.

~~

moonfall wrote:
I interpreted that comment as sarcastic and patronizing rather than an acutal admission that he finds her attractive. Phoenix finds Franziska's unnecessary hostility toward him amusing.

That's not to say that he DOESN'T find her attractive, but that's not what he meant by that particular comment.

Also if Phoenix/Franziska is canon by that logic, then Phoenix/Regina is also canon, right?
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Amy wrote:
moonfall wrote:

Also if Phoenix/Franziska is canon by that logic, then Phoenix/Regina is also canon, right?

Not to mention possibly :phoenix: / :ema: ,,,,, or :phoenix: / :cards: . :beef:

OBJECTION!

What does cute mean if not "attractive"?
And he did find Regina attractive/pretty. He blushed like a ripe tomato in front of her.

~~

According to this website, cute is a combination of cunning and precious. And Phoenix said 'She's so openly hostile it's almost kinda cute.'

Hostile means angry, savage. Almost/Kinda means not exactly, sort of.

♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq
Page 2 of 12 [ 465 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)