Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Haha, i'm glad you like it, GDM. I personally wasn't sure if it looked to cluttered or not, but if you love it than I'm fine with it. ^^ Thanks for the cookies! I love chocolate :p And it's alright that it took a while - it was challenging and gave me something to do other than the sims 3 and homework. ^^
-
oddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
- Location: sweden
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Hi!
I want to request an avatar
Image/s: http://anime.advancedmn.com/images/media/Kana_009.jpg
Text: Kana
She is my little sister.
Size: 100 x100 would be fine I think.
Colour/s: Take something you think fit.
Details:
I want to request an avatar
Image/s: http://anime.advancedmn.com/images/media/Kana_009.jpg
Text: Kana
She is my little sister.
Size: 100 x100 would be fine I think.
Colour/s: Take something you think fit.
Details:

Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I may not be able to do this in less than a day because the computer I GIMP on is temporarily unavailable, but as soon as I get access I will get straight on it. Thanks for the request!
-
FlameInferno
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 778
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
- Custom Title: This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice
- Location: Up North
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Hi, I'd would like to give you a request for an avatar.
Image/s: http://img242.imageshack.us/i/344246cr7.jpg/
Text: When painful times come, they won't be your ally.
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] 200x200
Colour/s: Red and Black
Thank you!
Image/s: http://img242.imageshack.us/i/344246cr7.jpg/
Text: When painful times come, they won't be your ally.
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] 200x200
Colour/s: Red and Black
Thank you!
-
how_objectionable33
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
- Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
- Location: Somewhere in AZ
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I would like a signature please
Image/s: Any pictures of Kristoph and Klavier (Must be a brotherly picture.)
Text: “I love you, Kristoph.”-put this on Klavier's side "I love you too, Klavier. I’m going to protect you"-and this on Kristoph's side.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Dark blue and make the text a silverish color.
Details: I am leaving the picture up to you just make the signature look like a brotherly moment between Kristoph and Klavier.
Thank you.

Image/s: Any pictures of Kristoph and Klavier (Must be a brotherly picture.)
Text: “I love you, Kristoph.”-put this on Klavier's side "I love you too, Klavier. I’m going to protect you"-and this on Kristoph's side.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Dark blue and make the text a silverish color.
Details: I am leaving the picture up to you just make the signature look like a brotherly moment between Kristoph and Klavier.
Thank you.


~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
YAYS I actually have a waiting list, LOL!
Oddy:
I made it the size you requested and also a bigger one just in case, because I can't work with much with 100x100.

Oddy:
I made it the size you requested and also a bigger one just in case, because I can't work with much with 100x100.
-
oddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
- Location: sweden
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
That's awesome
I realised that 100 x 100 would be a bit small after a while but you did a great job anyway. Thanks I love it. 
I realised that 100 x 100 would be a bit small after a while but you did a great job anyway. Thanks I love it. 

Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I'm glad you like it. ^^ I didn't post the bigger one, just realised LOL!
Here:

In the CR down time, I've done the other two requests. ^^
Flameinferno:

I know it differs from my usual styles, if you don't like it feel free to yell at me. XD
how_objectionable33:

As always, point out mistakes, ask for changes etc. Hope you two like them x
Here:
In the CR down time, I've done the other two requests. ^^
Flameinferno:
I know it differs from my usual styles, if you don't like it feel free to yell at me. XD
how_objectionable33:

As always, point out mistakes, ask for changes etc. Hope you two like them x
-
oddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
- Location: sweden
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I maybe use the bigger one. :P Hey that Higurashi avatar was awesome to. Love your graphics pal 


Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Thanks, Oddy. It means a lot to hear things like that. ^^
-
how_objectionable33
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
- Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
- Location: Somewhere in AZ
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
That is the most beautiful signature I've ever seen thank you so much! 


~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
-
FlameInferno
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 778
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
- Custom Title: This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice
- Location: Up North
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I love it!! They're all totally awesome! Thank you so much!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I'm glad you're both pleased. ^^ Thanks for the compliments! x
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Front page updated! And I can very un-modestly say I love my new banner. ^^
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
These are beautiful~ Especially the miles banners.
<3
<3-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Thank you, C.G. ^^
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD


-
how_objectionable33
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
- Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
- Location: Somewhere in AZ
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Alright I have another request. This time for a signature
Image/s: Anything with Kristoph/Maya
Text: I'll be strong for both of us. Just the two of us.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Make it blue and a little purple.
Details: I intended this sig to be a Kristoph/Maya but from Kristoph's point of view. So make Maya kind of faded and use more blue than purple.
Image/s: Anything with Kristoph/Maya
Text: I'll be strong for both of us. Just the two of us.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Make it blue and a little purple.
Details: I intended this sig to be a Kristoph/Maya but from Kristoph's point of view. So make Maya kind of faded and use more blue than purple.

~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Another signature? Sure, I'll get on it soon as I can get to my editing software. ^^
-
how_objectionable33
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
- Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
- Location: Somewhere in AZ
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Thank you. And don't worry I'm still keeping the sig I have now I'm just going to alternate between the two.

~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I am so sorry, but I really can NOT find any Kristoph x Maya art. >< Do you have another art thingy to put on it, or have a source...?
Aah, I'm pathetic. ><
Aah, I'm pathetic. ><
-
how_objectionable33
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
- Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
- Location: Somewhere in AZ
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Just improvise idc if it is with only sprites. This is a farly new paring that was started on the RP forms. Sorry if it is asking too much.

~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
It's alright. I hope this is what you were looking for - as always, any changes you want made are welcome.


-
how_objectionable33
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
- Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
- Location: Somewhere in AZ
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Oh...my gosh this is PERFECT! Ty sooo much 


~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
No problem. ^^
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Nadindi wrote:This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD
I love that so much. Edgeworth would totally gloat to Phoenix that he had a nicer looking game.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Lunaria42 wrote:Nadindi wrote:This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD
I love that so much. Edgeworth would totally gloat to Phoenix that he had a nicer looking game.
Hahaa, that's exactly what was running through my mind when I made it. XD Thanks for the comment. :p
-
neoswordmaster
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
- Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I have a request please.
Sig
Image/s: http://media.photobucket.com/image/apol ... 0.jpg?o=24
Text: I don't care if it is a sin.
I love you and that's all that matters.
Size: Whatever you think is best.
Colour/s: Blue boarder with red text
Details: I trust your expertiese.
Thank you.
Sig
Image/s: http://media.photobucket.com/image/apol ... 0.jpg?o=24
Text: I don't care if it is a sin.
I love you and that's all that matters.
Size: Whatever you think is best.
Colour/s: Blue boarder with red text
Details: I trust your expertiese.
Thank you.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Thanks for the request!
Here;

Any changes needed let me know ^^
Here;

Any changes needed let me know ^^
-
neoswordmaster
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
- Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Oh, wow. It looks great. I don't know how to thank you.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
It's fine ^^. Glad you like it! ~
-
ammchan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Awww I love neo's new sig :D
It's adorable. Nice job!
It's adorable. Nice job!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Thanks amm. ^^ That means a lot :D x
-
PandaPrinzessin
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
- Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
- Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Hi! Can I request a sig?
Image/s: Kristoph and Klavier (if possible the third sprite along on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/04-kirihito02.jpg and the last on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/05-kyouya02.jpg at opposite ends of the signature
Text: There are a thousand ways to hurt someone but only a few to make them happy
Colour/s: Blues and purples
Details: I'll leave that to you :)
Image/s: Kristoph and Klavier (if possible the third sprite along on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/04-kirihito02.jpg and the last on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/05-kyouya02.jpg at opposite ends of the signature
Text: There are a thousand ways to hurt someone but only a few to make them happy
Colour/s: Blues and purples
Details: I'll leave that to you :)
-
Finnemore
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 796
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
- Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Nadindi wrote:
I-I think I love you. <3 <3 <3
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Ritsuka~ wrote:Nadindi wrote:
I-I think I love you. <3 <3 <3
LOL. I love that one too XD It's so...Edgeworth, no?
PandaPrinzessin wrote:Hi! Can I request a sig?![]()
Image/s: Kristoph and Klavier (if possible the third sprite along on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/04-kirihito02.jpg and the last on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/05-kyouya02.jpg at opposite ends of the signature
Text: There are a thousand ways to hurt someone but only a few to make them happy
Colour/s: Blues and purples
Details: I'll leave that to you :)
I'll get right on that for you. ^^
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
PandaPrinzessin:

:)

:)
-
PandaPrinzessin
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
- Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
- Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
That is AMAZING! I love it :D Sorry to sound like a newbie, but how do I attach it as my sig/
-
oddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
- Location: sweden
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I would like to request a sig. I want Phoenix and Franziska on it and I would like to have a backgroudn with blue flames or something. And the size could be like the sig I have now.

Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
PandaPrinzessin wrote:That is AMAZING! I love it :D Sorry to sound like a newbie, but how do I attach it as my sig/
Glad you like it! :) To use it as your signature, on the bar at the top of the page, click User Control Panel, then Profile on the left, Edit Signature, and paste this code into the box:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/Bubblypics/Graphics/Sigs%20and%20Banners/KlavNKris.png[/img]oddy wrote:I would like to request a sig. I want Phoenix and Franziska on it and I would like to have a backgroudn with blue flames or something. And the size could be like the sig I have now.
Okay. I will do your request, oddy, but in future could you be more polite in asking? For example; "I would like to request a sig please. I would like Phoenix and Franziska..." etc. I'll get back to you soon with the image.




