Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 4 of 12[ 465 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

Re: Where's the love for Phranziska? A Phoenix/Franziska thread.Topic%20Title

So what kind of scenario would take place, guys, if Franziska were ever to meet Trucy?
After she and Phoenix got together or something? :D

My friend typed up a funny dialogue exchange that I thought I'd share, and I figured I might as well get other peoples' thoughts as well XD

Phoenix: Miss von Karma, this my daughter.
Franzy: ... *WHIPS* YOU FOOL, HOW DARE YOU--
Trucy: I'm adopted. Franziska's a pretty name!
Franzy: ... *stops whipping*
Phoenix/Maya Day: Sept. 5th. ♥
Phoenix/Iris Day: September 12th. ♥

Phoenix/Franziska will live!

Location: My computer, looking up stuff about Phoenix and Franziska.

Nice! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it! It's one of the possibilities but it might be possible that after Phoenix takes the bar exam again is the moment where they get together because Phoenix's badge is the reason they met.
And if they get together after Phoenix does the bar exam, it's most likely that she met Trucy before. It's my most reasonable opinion but it doesn't mean it's right. Feel free to imagine as much as you like! :edgy:
This is the scenario I imagine but in this one I'm imagining that Franziska has a crush on Phoenix.
:hobohodo: : Hey miss von Karma. Nice to see you again. How have you been? This is my daughter, Trucy. Trucy, say hi to Franziska.
:franny: : You have a daughter?!
:minuki: : Hi I'm Trucy! Daddy told me a lot about you! You sound like a really great person!
:franny: : Thank you. Phoenix Wright, may I speak to you in private?
:hobohodo: : Sure.
*Franziska whips Phoenix*
:franny: : How dare you Phoenix Wright! You just get another woman and throw away the memories of the few months where we were dating?!
:minuki: : Miss von Karma! Please stop hurting daddy! I'm his adopted daughter, not his real one!
:franny: : Adopted daughter? *She stops whipping* Why didn't you tell me that Trucy was adopted?
:hobohodo: : I guess I've grown so attached to Trucy that it almost makes me think she's my real daughter.
:franny: : Oh. I'm sorry Phoenix Wright.
:hobohodo: : It's ok. *Kisses Franzy*
:franny: : *blushes*
:minuki: : Yay!
Sorry it's a little detailed but I don't go so well with short dialogue... :oops:

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

There's a couple vid's like this on Youtube. But this is the best one so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE9PAEhXslo
(they did a nice job with Fran)
This might be Fran's idea of....... well you know (or to decide who gets to be on top) :hotti:

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Hmm, I reckon Phoenix would be organising the jurist system with the help of Maya and Edgeworth, they realise they need Franziska's help with something and they call her over. Franziska has been busy prosecuting in Germany, trying to bury the hurt of Phoenix's 'betrayal' deep under plenty of guilty verdicts. Edgeworth explains everything to her; she wants to believe it but thinks she can't. She flies to America and meets the new Phoenix (who makes me cry every time :butz:) She is shocked that Phoenix has a daughter, and doesn't know why she feels so miserable - but when it's explained that she's adopted, she feels shocked at how relieved she is. She's matured from 3-5, so she hears Phoenix out, decides he's telling the truth and decides to help him. And the romance develops from there :redd: This is all happening around Apollo-era - from before 4-1 right through to 4-4. Their crushes on each other have been repressed so far, so it takes a while working together for true love (:keiko:) to bloom! :D

I want to write a fic about this, except I'll have to leave Maya out of most of it because, well, you know how hard it is going against your OTP :payne: It's going up on my to-write list, anyhow.

Btw, on Saturday I'll be going to Queensland for three weeks and therefore will be absent from this thread. :)
~Fanfiction~
"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."
-Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Hikari wrote:
Hmm, I reckon Phoenix would be organising the jurist system with the help of Maya and Edgeworth, they realise they need Franziska's help with something and they call her over. Franziska has been busy prosecuting in Germany, trying to bury the hurt of Phoenix's 'betrayal' deep under plenty of guilty verdicts. Edgeworth explains everything to her; she wants to believe it but thinks she can't. She flies to America and meets the new Phoenix (who makes me cry every time :butz:) She is shocked that Phoenix has a daughter, and doesn't know why she feels so miserable - but when it's explained that she's adopted, she feels shocked at how relieved she is. She's matured from 3-5, so she hears Phoenix out, decides he's telling the truth and decides to help him. And the romance develops from there :redd: This is all happening around Apollo-era - from before 4-1 right through to 4-4. Their crushes on each other have been repressed so far, so it takes a while working together for true love (:keiko:) to bloom! :D

I want to write a fic about this, except I'll have to leave Maya out of most of it because, well, you know how hard it is going against your OTP :payne: It's going up on my to-write list, anyhow.

Btw, on Saturday I'll be going to Queensland for three weeks and therefore will be absent from this thread. :)

That is the most likely time for any ship to take place actually. That's one of the most likely opportunities for it to happen. And I agree it's completely hard to go against your otp's. There are people who speak from experience including me. Have fun in Queensland and we'll see you in three weeks.

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

Overruled?

Here's a couple of pictures I have of Phoenix and Franny you guys might like. :keiko:

lying is bad

It's really interesting, considering that I shipped only Phoenix/Franziska until I heard about GS3.

Anyways, while I was playing JFA, the stuff in 2-4 really stuck out at me, especially the fact that Franziska deliberately concealed the "fourth" piece of evidence from Phoenix, saying she'd give it back to him "the next time they met".

Interesting to know that there are a couple of good shippers. Case 2-4 was one of my favourite cases and it's second to 3-5. That's where all the real Phoenix/Franziska moments are. I mean I practically died with the cute quote and which prosecutor helps a defense attorney in an investigation? If it isn't affection, I don't know what it is.

Sig by me!

Kristoph x Phoenix shipper

Spoiler: Pretty Art

I'll just leave this here... :)
Sig made by me {Go easy, I'm an amateur}

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

Good pieces of art you posted, thank you.

Something I've just realized while playing through 2-3... What if Franny wasn't so regretful about "helping" Nick when checking out Acro's Bedroom? What if she felt happy by doing it?
That's something I thought when I finished 2-3 today.

You think that's a good idea? It may be that she really wished she didn't do that...

And about what VeryHappyTaffy said: the all famous card with the drawing of nick over the shell it's a thing that to us FrannyXNick fans, is very important. But let's not forget that the card is also a proof for MayaXNick, but waht I thought some while ago is... maybe Maya and Fanny could be in love with him...

Well, I'll leave the rest up to you. :edgy:
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

If Franziska helped Phoenix I doubt that she did it in her own interest. She was still wanting to 'grind him beneath her heel' as she put it. And if she regretted helping him, why do it again? I doubt Franziska would do te same thing twice if she regretted it the first time. And I only see Maya and Phoenix as really great friends. They were best friends at 2-4 and when you have no one else, isn't your best friend the only one that can help you? And Phoenix knew most about where she was. Maya completely put all her hope on Phoenix because they were best friends who could completely trust each other. That was just a sign of their trust. Nothing more at least in my opinion.
Anyway, I made a P/F sprite. About time I actually contributed something.
Spoiler: Phoenix/Franziska sprite

Sig by me!

By the way if you guys haven't seen this video yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYzsRMaQpo
It's a great one that is totally Phoenix/Franzi~ :D
Phoenix/Maya Day: Sept. 5th. ♥
Phoenix/Iris Day: September 12th. ♥

That's a really cool video! I love it a lot!

Sig by me!

LOL... Phranziska's one of my favorite pairings. I can't help to imagine hilarious things that happened between them if they were together
Made by me :D

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

I actually have started to like this pairing. I can see Phoenix taking care of Franziska since he is that kind of guy and Franziska really dont know why she is drawn to him. I wished I could write fanfics D:
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

oddy wrote:
I actually have started to like this pairing. I can see Phoenix taking care of Franziska since he is that kind of guy and Franziska really dont know why she is drawn to him. I wished I could write fanfics D:

That's the exact type of thinking I use for Phoenix/Franziska. Phoenix being nice and gentle like his usual self and Franziska not knowing how this began but wants their relationship to keep going on. It seems to describe what would be going on quite well actually.

Sig by me!

It's kinda funny... the only situation we can put Franny and Nick is if she doesn't realize she is in love neither Nick then we have two choices She takes the next move and tells Phoenix being the dominant role in the realtionship or Phoenix tells her how he feels and then she shows her "soft" side to him... But that's how I see it, How do YOU see it? How would this relationship develop?
I also like the idea of Franny taking care of Trucy on Phoenix's abscence, then she, by talking with Trucy would realize that He has told Trucy he is in love with her... or something like that (BTW I've been working on a fanfic like that for some time... if anyone wants to cooperate :edgy: )

Well, that's pretty much everything I had to say... Bye, Ciao, Adios, See ya, Sayonara, etc. :franny:
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Gray Godot wrote:
It's kinda funny... the only situation we can put Franny and Nick is if she doesn't realize she is in love neither Nick then we have two choices She takes the next move and tells Phoenix being the dominant role in the realtionship or Phoenix tells her how he feels and then she shows her "soft" side to him... But that's how I see it, How do YOU see it? How would this relationship develop?
I also like the idea of Franny taking care of Trucy on Phoenix's abscence, then she, by talking with Trucy would realize that He has told Trucy he is in love with her... or something like that (BTW I've been working on a fanfic like that for some time... if anyone wants to cooperate :edgy: )

Well, that's pretty much everything I had to say... Bye, Ciao, Adios, See ya, Sayonara, etc. :franny:

Well I doubt Phoenix would want to even consider telling Franzy how he feels because of that whip and the fact that he might be scared that if he goes out with her it would turn out to be something likje the Dahlia/Iris thing. Franzy would most likely be the dominant one in the relationship. And I'd love to cooperate in writing the fic! :edgy:

Sig by me!

I have made the decision. This will be my otp (next to Maya x Larry). How wonderful wouldn't a double date with feenix x Franny + Larry x Maya be :D

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Hey hey hey hey I'm back! :D :D
How has the delicious P/F been going in my absence?
~Fanfiction~

Welcome back to the Phoenix/Franziska thread! Not that much happened but quite a lot did. :edgy:

Sig by me!

Well... FrannyXNick in a double date with MayaXLarry... that's kinda weird but not THAT impossible.
Larry has expressed he MIGHT have feelings for Maya but it's not that much like to call it something serious. I'm sorry if it sounds offensive but it's just my opinion.

Thanks Nat! Sometime soon I'll PM you with the first chapter (When I finish the translation, BTW I'm From Chile and the main language is spanish) ... you can aid me and of course it won't be my fic it'll be ours :edgy:
If anyone else is up to making an awesome fic about FrannyXNick just tell me. It'll be a pleasure.

Bye.

/人◕‿‿◕人\

I found this http://lethobion.deviantart.com/art/The ... r-95948787 on deviantART - it depicts our favourite scene :D

EDIT: And here we have this http://lethobion.deviantart.com/art/He- ... T-95922110 by the same person.
~Fanfiction~

I thought everyone's favorite scene was Phoenix bringing Franziska the tulips...maybe that's just my favorite scene.

/人◕‿‿◕人\

One of our favourite scenes, then :D
~Fanfiction~

Gray Godot wrote:
Well... FrannyXNick in a double date with MayaXLarry... that's kinda weird but not THAT impossible.
Larry has expressed he MIGHT have feelings for Maya but it's not that much like to call it something serious. I'm sorry if it sounds offensive but it's just my opinion.

Thanks Nat! Sometime soon I'll PM you with the first chapter (When I finish the translation, BTW I'm From Chile and the main language is spanish) ... you can aid me and of course it won't be my fic it'll be ours :edgy:
If anyone else is up to making an awesome fic about FrannyXNick just tell me. It'll be a pleasure.

Bye.

Larry and Maya... seems interesting. Not to the extent of my other ships but it seems possible. And Gray Godot, I speak some spanish. I could help translate. And I'm thinking of writing a new fic aswell. I've had too much inspiration lately.
Hikari wrote:
One of our favourite scenes, then :D

Agreed. Tulips+cute quote FTW.

Sig by me!

/人◕‿‿◕人\

So, guys, what made you like Phoenix/Franzy? For me personally it actually was the tulip scene :edgy:
~Fanfiction~

Mine version is a little complicated but still...
Spoiler: My version
I was playing justice for all and heard that Franziska was shocked and Franziska was already my favourite character then, tied with Phoenix. I was up late and switched my ds off and dreamt that Phoenix saved Franziska right before she was shot. This happened and that happened and they kissed. It was a very pleasent dream even though I wasn't even shipping yet and it got me to like Phoenix/Franziska. Then I played through the game and saw the part with the tulips which made me squee~ with joy and made me even more into the pairing. Then the thing that strengthened my shipping to a 100%: The cute quote. That made me ship them fully. Before I even started supporting them, I always hinted some subtext in the cases where they would talk especially in 2-2.

Well that's it.

Sig by me!

I have to be sorry for myself then... my story is more typical.

Spoiler:
I was in the living room of my house, it was a friday around November (It wasn't cold, Chile's in spring during september, october and november). Well, the point is that I was playing and I was finishing the game suffering for the kidnap of Maya, Engarde a step away from freedom bla-bla...
Then Franny arrives... that gave me the first doubt, then whe I ended the game I saw the card and who took it, and I said: "Maybe she's in love with him?... Nah"

Then Sometime in December during my summer holidays I was in my bedroom playing T&T and saw the cute part... and said to myself:"... They're supposed to be together, she's hiding the card 'cause she's embarrased to admit she's in love and he just thought that she was cute"
Then when I finished the game I had my post saga illness with depression for almost an entire week saying: "Damn, what will I play now?... There are no more AA games"

Misc. fact: The video ammchan showed, Schadenfreude, earlier helped a lot... I just loved the song and loved how it looked...

Tht's all I ahd to say... even though it's a lot.

Ciao. :franny:

/人◕‿‿◕人\

My story's really simple...I started shipping them 'cause of the subtext.. xD the tulip scene was what made the idea enter my head fully formed, when I thought, 'Hey, what if he's got a crush on her?'
I loved the possible humour that would go with the contrasting characters being paired together. And I basically just love them in a pair ^^ such a cute pairing..

Gray Godot wrote:
Then when I finished the game I had my post saga illness with depression for almost an entire week saying: "Damn, what will I play now?... There are no more AA games"

I can SO relate to that :|
~Fanfiction~

For me, it was definitely the tulips.

Hikari wrote:
My story's really simple...I started shipping them 'cause of the subtext.. xD the tulip scene was what made the idea enter my head fully formed, when I thought, 'Hey, what if he's got a crush on her?'
I loved the possible humour that would go with the contrasting characters being paired together. And I basically just love them in a pair ^^ such a cute pairing..

Gray Godot wrote:

I can SO relate to that :|

Why can't gs5 come out sooner and have all the characters we know and love in it...?

Sig by me!

Gray Godot wrote:

I'm pretty much aware that Larry's feeling for maya wouldn't be that serious at first. I think that Larry could grow up a bit if he just got a girl that doesn't dump him. And both he and Maya are cheerful and pretty childish and I have always though(imagined?) that they flirt with eachother during the games.

Hikari wrote:
So, guys, what made you like Phoenix/Franzy? For me personally it actually was the tulip scene :edgy:

For me it's Phoenix "taking care of people" personality and my own thoughts about Franziskas personality. I have always thought that she really have a soft side but never met anyone that she can "trust" but I think she maybe would open up a bit for Phoenix.

Last edited by oddy on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nat: I think the reason a GS5 hasn't come out is that they're making it really fucking awesome and besides, we have to admit, Apollo has taken over, at least for a while.

His story has to develop and something else, it even pisses me off but... putting Franny in the next GS which will probably have Apollo as the main character would be pointless because they don't have any reason whatsoever to meet him.
I'm sorry if I crushed a really big hope... when I thought it carefully, I had a little bit of sadness.

Oddy: You have a good point, they're both cheerful and childish, maya isn't the kind of girl who would dump a man so easily. Besides Larry and Maya could have some improvement in their attitudes and grow up.

I want to start an idea to discuss so:

If Phoenix had to ask Franny in marriage... eeeek :edgy: (Even though I'm a man XD) when would he?

I have hard to see Phoenix propose to Franziska. I think it would be Franziska proposing to show her real love to Phoenix.

Btw Franziska x Phoenix would be the perfect pair for an tsundere anime xp

But I think even if she personally realized and admited to herself that she's in love, she's too proud to say it out loud... but maybe being if Phoenix proposed, she would then admit it... but there's a chance that she in all of her toughnes would say it... Agh... It's complicated to imagine it...

I just has a hard time seeing Franziska saying yes to a proposal. Since she is like she is I imagined that she would have control and therefore be the one proposing.

Or else they will meet a life and deah situation where they ask eachother for a marriage if they survive.

Btw does anyone know about any good Phranziska fic?

Nope, but soon I'll have Nat helping me to make a decent Phranziska fic... as soon as I finish translating and writing it in the pc (I have it on paper) and besides, my time is limited... so it may take some time, but an user called firexxsaber or something similar wrote one that was simple but I liked it... you just have to look...

/人◕‿‿◕人\

I'm working on a Phoenziska fic but it's going to take a long time to complete ^^; *coughbecauseIamlazycough*
~Fanfiction~

~~

If any of you are interested, I'm writing a 10-page P/F fic. I might or might not finish it, depending on Nat's attitude towards me, seeing as we aren't friends any more. I only write fics for my best friends.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq
Page 4 of 12 [ 465 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)