Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 3 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreams..Topic%20Title

Moo.

I may've posted this someplace else, but...

Spoiler: Too weird!
It was just my brother slooowly coming up to me. Then when he gets there, his voice swaps with the voice of Senor Cardgage from Homestar Runner and starts talking about flying monkeys.

Moo.

Spoiler: Possibly the first Resident Evil
I had a dream once where I was running around my friends basement, running away from the Tyrant (Last boss, I had just beat him in RL) who eventually caught me, and stabbed me repeatedly with his arm.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Spoiler: SCARY DREAM
When I was 4, I had this dream that I was staying at Disney Land and it was night time...For some reason I was running around the hotel at night holding a walkie talkie and I think I was talking to my mom...then all of a sudden, like 50 bajillion ghosts from the Haunted Mansion show up and scare the living heck out of me. Every time I have that dream I wake up having wet the bed.... :wacky-edgy:

Spoiler: Recurring dream...
Often I dream I have the ability to swim through mid-air like water except I can breathe... The only problem is that gravity still has an affect and I have to move my arms a lot to go up. But I have to keep flying because my sister is chasing me with a knife... :shelly:

Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Mr. Step-ladder

Recently for some reason my dreams have all been... Sexy. Which is weird, since I always dream of a girl I met during my vacation. Dunno if you can call it pleasurable, but I guess I'm smiling when I'm snoozing... :hotti:

Spoiler: Saving space
It's a little weird, me sitting down, fully clothed, girl comes in, oversized tee-shirt with nothing else, and hell breaks loose from there.

But then again, it's probably my redhead obsession acting up. :chinami:
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

The cape is self-fluttering

Yaragorm wrote:
Spoiler: Recurring dream...
Often I dream I have the ability to swim through mid-air like water except I can breathe... The only problem is that gravity still has an affect and I have to move my arms a lot to go up. But I have to keep flying because my sister is chasing me with a knife... :shelly:

lol, I had that dream a lot as a kid. :will:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

C:

Kay, this dream was AWESOME. LIKE BEYOND IT. 8D at least to me, a die-hard Avatar fan.

So like I was going on this epic ride down these raging, vicious rapids with Zuko. It was awesome of Indiana Jones proportions. And then at the very end was Ty Lee waiting for us and she gave us mountains of gold XD

sigh, that was so great :3
Amazing signature, done by Delsy! Thanks so much!

ODOROKI-KUN! wrote:
Kay, this dream was AWESOME. LIKE BEYOND IT. 8D at least to me, a die-hard Avatar fan.

So like I was going on this epic ride down these raging, vicious rapids with Zuko. It was awesome of Indiana Jones proportions. And then at the very end was Ty Lee waiting for us and she gave us mountains of gold XD

sigh, that was so great :3

That is awesome!! Avatar FTW!!! :D

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

Hm I have quite a few weird dreams.
Spoiler: recurring dream
I go to school but for some reason it's night and when I get there, the school been transformed into a heated outdoor pool that's massive and there's a little drinks bar and tikki torches. Music is playing, everyone's dancing, in the pool etc. But then my best friend comes up to me and says "watch out for the monster," I think wtf? And then before I know it a horrible monster appears that's masssive. No one else sees it but me and it chases after me, I shout at everyone but they just ignore me and try to run to house. I run away from school and keep running and running and then I slip on a can of baked beans and then I wake up >_>

Spoiler: Freaky
I'm at home on court records, looking at new posts. I notice I've got a load threads that I've never heard of before and sprites/fanfics/fanart/graphics I haven't made but it says it's by me. And my post count is higher than I thought. I wake up.

A few months later, dream comes true :O
---
I'm at home again but I'm doing my hair, I put them up in scruffy pigtails and go to school, then I get compliments from my friends and a few people in another year who I've never spoke to before. I wake up.

Next day, dream comes true. The exact same people give compliments and say exactly what I heard in the dream :O
---
This time I'm at school, it's a math test. I look at the questions and answer. I completely screw up since I'm thinking about a bird which just flew into the window I sit next to, I'm wondering if it's ok. I get 0 in the test. I look at the answers. I wake up.

Next week, dream comes true-ish, only difference ~ I know all the answers since it's the exact same questions as the one in the dream :O

Spoiler: weird dream from when I was 4
I get out of bed to go to the loo, I step out my room and my bedroom door changes to a wall. I go to bathroom and then the toilet seat moves on it's own. A killer octopus comes out :O I run but all the doors change into walls and there's no way out. I get backed into a corner, octopus opens mouth with really sharp teeth. It eats me and I wake up. Being a four year old, I'm crying and my mum's asking what's wrong and I'm telling her a octopus ate me :S

And that's all I can think of ^-^;
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie

the Index finger of Fate

Oh, I just remembered some of my dreams from when i was like 5-7. :pearl:

Spoiler: First
This was very short, my friend, which is one year older, ringed at my door, I opened it and he said "Come to school, It's the time" ..
I remember I wasn't going to school yet.. and I was afraid of it :edgy:

Spoiler: Second
I fell on the floor and there were 3 candies lying next to me.. I wanted to take them, but they were out of my hand's reach and I couldn't move my body.. also, there was a green fluorescent moon hanging above me, which had ghastly smile...
I think I woke up and was lying on the floor already. And I had this fluorescent moon attached in my room somewhere, I think.

And from time to time(even when I was older), I had a dream I was falling from somewhere.. like from a windows, from a cliff... Yeah, I am quite scared of highs.. but I am not feeling sick of them :odoroki:
Image Image

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

Um, tornado nightmare #3.
I was camping with my family (mum, sisters and niece) on top of a cliff. I went over to my sister and the sky was dark and almost blueish. She called to me and I ran over and she told me to look. I saw tornadoes forming in the sky and then froze. She asked me what was wrong and I said I had a terrible fear of tornadoes. We then ran back and got the others then ran down the cliff. We separated however, my sister and nice running one way and me, my mum and my sister running to a house in the cliff. It felt like it was going to collapse.
I then woke up at the foot of my bed.

I had a dream when I was in elementary school where my brother drove my parents' car off a bridge and into a river :beef: *Blames my dad for watching violent movies in front of me when I was that young*.

More recently, I had a dream where I went to an anime convention and it was awesome. :gant:

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

Last night I had an awful dream.

I dreamed that my best friend, Kate, was terminally ill and only had a few months left to live. :sadshoe: My other best friend (Sean, who actually goes here) and I were both utterly devastated--in fact, I was actually suicidal. Yeah. Horrible dream.
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

I dreamt last night that I couldnt leave my house.
The exit doors wouldn't open no matter how much I tried.
Windows were shut tight and the glass wouldn't break either.
I tried so many things but they wouldnt work (I even tried driving my parents car through the garage door)
I woke up when I finally gave up on trying to get out.
Nothing.

I constantly have dreams about going back to one of my old schools (which was fucking terrible for those who don't know). It always worries me and makes me wonder WHY I'm dreaming about things from the past when I've already moved on and gotten over what happened back then.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Durp wrote:
I constantly have dreams about going back to one of my old schools (which was fucking terrible for those who don't know). It always worries me and makes me wonder WHY I'm dreaming about things from the past when I've already moved on and gotten over what happened back then.

I usually have dreams where I visit old schools too...

EXCEPT FOR SOME REASON I'M NAKED....

^ :moe-laugh: We've all had those at one point.

stirring

I'm never naked in my dreams. I'm always either an anonymous being, or I'm simply me, I know I'm me, and no detaisl matter.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

The weirdest part is that either no one in my dreams seem to notice, or I am able to explain my nudity legitamately enough for no one to care... :beef:

Resident Bookworm

I don't really remember my dreams but when I do dream, I'm usually someone else or watching other people. And of course it's always the awesome ones I get woken up before I see the ending...

Spoiler: Last night's
As far back as I remember there was this dark haired girl who committed some sort of robbery to help some kid. It cut to a group of people she knew who must have been spell casters cause the creepy cheerful girl was playing with some energy matter and humming to herself about how she was going to set some guy named Jim to take the blame for the first girl (whoever Jim is, hope he deserved it) and the other people seemed okay with it. It looked like they were trying to scry for someone who started the thing/person that put the kid in trouble to begin with. The older guy of the group picked up some sort of loop of glass and spun it around and concentrate before smashing it against the desk (I think something happened, dunno) before leaving the room. One of the other girls picked up a similar loop and repeated the action but this time shadows bounced off that from the lamp and shadows formed on the wall. The first was of the girl who did the scrying, a guy in the group, and a shadow of a girl who was the culprit which I'm positive was the creepy girl. The dream suddenly cut to the older guy all cut up by blood and stuff from some sort of spell I'm guessing creepy girl did and then it cut to the girl who scryed running into an auditorium where creepy girl was giving a lecture and trying to tell some guy sitting at the end of the row about what happened.

And then I got woken up.

Holy Hell wrote:
I'm never naked in my dreams. I'm always either an anonymous being, or I'm simply me, I know I'm me, and no detaisl matter.

Yeah, that's the same as me.

Yaragorm wrote:
The weirdest part is that either no one in my dreams seem to notice, or I am able to explain my nudity legitamately enough for no one to care... :beef:

Well if you're interested in dream interpretations, I found something interesting from a website:
Spoiler:
Becoming mortified at the realization that you are naked in public, reflects your vulnerability or feelings of shamefulness. You may be hiding something and are afraid that others can see right through you. Metaphorically, clothes are a means of concealment. Depending on the type of clothes you wear, you can hide your identity or be someone else. But without them, everything is hanging out for all to see. You are exposed and left without any defenses. Thus your naked dream may be telling you that you are trying to be something that you really are not. Or you are fearful of being ridiculed and disgraced. Such anxieties are elevated especially in situations where you are trying to impress others. Perhaps you are in a new work environment or in a new relationship. You may be expressing fears or apprehension in revealing your true feelings in such situations.

Nudity also symbolizes being caught off guard. Finding yourself naked at work or in a classroom, suggests that you are unprepared for a project at work or school. You may be unprepared in making a well informed decision. With all eyes on you, you fear that some flaw will be brought to public attention. You fear that people will see through your true self and you will be exposed as a fraud or a phony.

Often times, when you realize that you are naked in your dream, no one else seems to notice. Everyone else in the dream is going about their business without giving a second look at your nakedness. If this happens in your dream, then it implies that your fears are unfounded; no one will notice except you. You may be magnifying the situation and making an issue of nothing.

If you dream that you are proud of your nakedness and show no embarrassment or shame, then it symbolizes your unrestricted freedom. You have nothing to hide and are proud of who you are. The dream is about a new sense of honesty, openness, and a carefree nature. Perhaps you are trying to get to the �bare facts�. Alternatively, the dream may be telling you that you are drawing the wrong kind of attention to yourself. You want to get noticed, but are going about it the wrong way

Durp wrote:

Yeah, I get a LOT of those dreams too. I didn't have that bad of a time in high school, but I always dream that I'm there and everything is totally and completely different, except for the outside. The inside is like this dark, maze like tunnel and I just wander around aimlessly. Sometimes I'm at my high school and it looks kinda different than my actual school, but it looks more like how it's supposed to look than the other h.s dreams I have. I talk to some of the teachers I had and I'm ALWAYS late and I get lost, so I'm wandering around the school.

Oh, and I HATE those dreams that I get where my teeth fall out. They feel like they're falling out too, and it's really painful...

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

New creepy simpsons/Phoenix/Lost wright dream.

The Simpsons go and see an american football match, and afterwards, they are walking home and get lost. Then, Regina from GS2 and Hurley from lost (In simpsons style O_o) appear out of nowhere and show them a 'shortcut home up some stairs. But then, two people are chasing them, and they reach the end of the stairs, which is just a room. The people turn out to be Kate from Lost and Dr. Grey from phoenix wright. Then the simpsons kill them (dont know why) and run back to their house.

Yeah, that was random... :odoroki:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Spoiler: Stupid Democracy Experiment...
I dreampt that me and most of the other sophomores were somehow deserted on an island with bountiful resources, no natural disasters, and giant sharks circling the island...

With no way out, we had a few meetings and it turned into a matriarchy with some lady as a dictator....

About a decade later, there was talk about populating the island some more... :bellboy:

It ended with me being sacrificed to the gods....

Chaotic Awesome

I have had two weird dreams.

One involves me at a mall. I had been tasked to save my kidnapped girlfriend, who was being held at the mall, and so I made my way to some office in the mall. There I met Manfred von Karma Satan, who was the kidnapper. After beating him senseless with a Bible (at least I assume it was a Bible...), I led her through a hall that looked like my old Middle School locker room. After that, we went back out for pizza in the mall.

The second is pulled from my blog on thatguywiththeglasses.com:

Ninja Steve wrote:
It all started in my high school cafeteria. For some reason, there were bleachers and a projector set up, and we were going to watch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Much to my surprise, sitting at the top of the bleachers was a certain well-known comic book reviewer...

Yeah, this is when I realized that it wasn't real. Linkara had no reason to be in the middle of Iowa, let alone my cafeteria. But I was apparently the only one who recognized him, so I figured I'd go up and talk to the man.

I can't even remember what we were talking about. I'm fairly certain it wasn't about comics, as I know next to nothing about comics beyond what I see on Atop the 4th Wall and TV Tropes. But we talked for a good three minutes while Cloud slashed Sephiroth to pieces on the screen.

And then I woke up.

The son of Platinum Skye and ilygodot

Ok, so I had this really gross, creepy dream a little while ago. I don't remember all that happened, except for the part before I woke up.

There was some guy who stabbed a sword in the back of another guy's head and sliced a bit of it off. He started bleeding like crazy and the guy with the sword then proceeded to cut his face in half and was just cutting this other dude's head and the blood was just pouring out. I could see the inside of his skin where his eyes were and brains and stuff. I don't know why this was happening, but it was disgusting.

That was probably the most vivid, gory dream I have ever had. *shudders* :larry:

Now I know to NEVER eat spicy food right before I go to sleep. I had a really weird dream before when I had spicy food right before I went to sleep. It was nothing compared to this one, but it was still weird and kinda creepy.

Wherever you go, I will be there.

Yaragorm wrote:
Durp wrote:

I have them too.
And, of course, no one seems to notice. :yogi:

Oh and, a random dream, Phoenix and Maya have
Spoiler: NSFW (Fairly Obvious)
seeeeeex :hotti:
then Pearl and Iris walks in on them and they have a
Spoiler: NSFW
rape party.
:hotti: :hotti: :hotti: :hotti: :hotti:

Then I woke up as my alarm went off before
Phoenix
Spoiler: *sigh* NSFW
ejaculated in Iris.

Maya got AIDS, Iris's fate was never uncovered, but Pearl got pregnant. :meekins:
Oh, and for some reason, Ema walked in during it saying 'SAFE SEX IS THE BEST'

Best dream evar. And I assure you this happened.
I need sleep now, and Phoenix Wright and this post is in my head.
Expect a continuation tomorrow. :uramidn:

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

Last edited by Dylia on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Dylia wrote:

I have them too.
And, of course, no one seems to notice. :yogi:

Oh and, a random dream, Phoenix and Maya have
Spoiler: NSFW (Fairly Obvious)
seeeeeex :hotti:
then Pearl and Iris walks in on them and they have a
rape party.
:hotti: :hotti: :hotti: :hotti: :hotti:

Then I woke up as my alarm went off before
Phoenix
Spoiler: *sigh* NSFW
ejaculated in Iris.

Maya got AIDS, Iris's fate was never uncovered, but Pearl got pregnant. :meekins:
Oh, and for some reason, Ema walked in during it saying 'SAFE SEX IS THE BEST'

Best dream evar.

Seconded. :hotti:

ARU.

Yaragorm wrote:

Pfff I HAVE THOSE TOO. Then when you wake up, if you remember the dream you become all self-conscious, haha...;;

I had a dream I was riding this amazing and beautiful crane with multicolored feathers on his/her wings. I flew to a solitary island with a volcano at the center--but for some reason the crane dove into the water. I got to look for pirate treasure after that, ohoho.
ImageImageImageImage

''Ob la Di Ob La Da''

Yeah, I used to dream every friday night for about a month. I went to my old school for the day, always feeling cheeted coz I love my current school. Then my grandfather would pick me up. But the wierd part is, that even though I'm perfectly sane, in the back of my mind i sort of belived it. The dreams then stopped once I realised that it wasn't true. :udgy:

Wherever you go, I will be there.

The follow up.

Iris gets an unknown STD that makes her heart explode, :sadshoe:
Pearl gives birth to a kitten, :shoe:
Maya is put under intensive care,
and then for some reason...

Franziska comes in and bites Phoenix's
penix :hotti:

She treats it as a sex toy, and, even unattached, ejaculates rainbows.

Then Phoenix dies. :larry:

Franziska gives birth to... ....................
:karma:

And then the fabric of time distorts.

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

A beautiful world indeed.

Along with the aforementioned naked in school dreams, I've also dreamed that I was on top of a skyscraper, trying to resist the urge to jump off. It was like a force was pulling me towards the edge. I eventually lost. Needless to say, that was when I woke up.

I've also dreamt multiple times of commiting major crimes (murder, theft) and then waking up. I then had to convince myself that I had not actually killed someone.

Yep, I'm a screwball.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Last night I dreampt that Sony and Microsoft launched a cooperative attack on Nintendo...

It was weird, Sony and Microsoft characters fighting Nintendo characters.

First Nintendo got an army of Kirbies to suck up all the enemies. But then that plan backfired when some of the Kirbies became evil...

Then Sony figured out how to turn any PSP into a bomb. People would bring them to Nintendo conventions and suicide bomb the place...

The war ended when Nintendo brought out the Scribblenauts...

I had a shipping dream today that had a Lopunny and a Renamon in love.

I was going to write how weird I thought that was until I read Dylia's post. Yay for nightmare fuel!

To Remain Simple Inside

About two weeks ago I dreamed one of the most bizarre dreams ever.

In my dream, I was watching a circus presentation and suddenly I noticed that my literature teacher was among the performers. Five seconds after I realized that, she started blowing flames and killing half of the people there. Then I just BECAME her, but I had no control over myself.

So, after "I" killed something like one hundred people, I woke up. In another dream. Yeah, I was having a dream inside a dream.

Anyway, when I "woke up", I felt a bit nervous, obviously. Then I looked to the left and saw that a man was sleeping on my sister's bed. Yeah, a man. But, SOMEHOW, I was completely sure that man was my sister.

The thing is, my sister is a 13-year-old small girl. That man was about 25-years-old and was really tall. But I was COMPLETELY sure he was my sister!

So, I was so sure about this that I just treated him like he was her (confusing, I know). I touched him on the shoulder and called him "Lana" (my sister's name).

And he just opened his eyes and took my hand (our beds are really close) , like my sister would've done. Yeah, I still take my sister's hand when I'm afraid of having nightmares. :eh?:

Then I slept again, holding his hand.

When I woke up definetely, I was holding my sister's hand. :beef:
Sorry for possible grammar mistakes. My english is not very good, ya know.
Click here to see my Rise From The Ashes Tribute

Time for you to sleep.

I dreamt I smashed one of my classmates skull with a hockey stick.
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

Had some weird dreams.

One: I'm on my way to school, I et there but then I realise I'm wearing this lush small sequin dress and so I run home. On the way a load of stuff happens and by the time I get home I'm wearing a maid outfit somehow :L

Two: I go to school, everyone hates me for some reason :(

Three: I am already at school but for some reason only wearing my underpants and I'm desperately running round the school trying to find my clothes *-*
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie

Apply directly to the forehead

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

I had the weirdest dream ever recently. I was at a club dancing and all of a sudden these Confederate soldiers broke through the wall on something that looked like the Battle Fortress from Red Alert 2. Than the soldiers were dancing and taking their shirts off, when all of a sudden my 6th grade gym teacher started chasing me through an airport and I was attacked by Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe from Friends and than Spongebob was on trial for murder and I had to prove him not guilty and then I teamed up with a rebel group of miners to save my family from a crazy flight attendant who was holding them hostage on an airplane.
BEST DREAM EVER!!!!!

I'm the one who's supposed to say that!

I have a few. Some of which are recurring.

Spoiler: Well, this one...
This is a recurring dream.

In it, I'm probably about 29. (Twice or so my actual age) I dream that my girlfriend (Wife, in the dream) leaves me for some unexplained reason and that I have an adventure on the journey to get her back. I think it's rooted in more than one movie. Every time, I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Spoiler: Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
I had this dream a few nights ago, in anticipation of Halo 3: ODST.

In the dream, I'm Sergeant Major Michael J. Christiansen, callsign Hunter. I'm the team lead of an ODST fireteam, and I must guide my stranded team to safety against overwhelming amounts of Covenant forces. I was in some city, though I couldn't say if I was on Earth or some colony world, only that the city was built around an orbital tether - a normal convention in the colonies - and that our ticket to safety was an Office of Naval Intelligence at the base of the tether. After making our way through hordes of enemies, we finally reach the Covenant-occupied ONI building and steal a Pelican dropship, losing our sniper as he staved off the enemy long enough for us to take off. I can't recall what happens after that, only that on damaged engines, we only make it so far.

Spoiler: This is recurring, NSFW, and well...
Hehehe. Think... 1..2..3..4..... Fuck it, a harem.

My girlfriend, her 2 best friends, another girl, and a short girl, and I ALL NIGHT LONG, BABY. I know there's usually a daisy chain involved.

(As a note, these people are all my friends IRL)

Spoiler: And, finally...
The recurring, additive dream.

In it, I have a time-travelling DeLorean. Each time, the dream has a different setting, but builds off the last one, kinda like a series. I'll make a brief list.

1: I use the DeLorean to prevent the death of Nagisa Okazaki from Clannad After Story
2: I stop Louise Halevy of Gundam 00 from losing her arm (I don't like 00)
3: I then travel forward in time and hijack the Gundam my character in a Gundam RP I played once and transplant the time drive in it
4: I prevent the death of Lockon Stratos, Christina Sierra, and Lichtendahl Terry at the end of Gundam 00 using said Gundam (Strange, I hate 00)
5: I then prevent the death of Sergei Smirnov at the hands of Andrei Smirnov (Again, I hate 00)
6: I stop everything that leads to Splinter Cell Conviction from happening
7: Using a time-stopping watch, I get Master Chief into the forward half of Forward Unto Dawn so he doesn't end up afloat in space
8: Using said watch, I prevent Rachel's death in The Dark Knight
9: I go back in time and present evidence proving Phoenix not to have forged that evidence so he never got disbarred
From here, they get slowly less and less related
10: I cryogenically freeze myself, drifting in the time-travelling Gundam until I reach an area near Tatooine and thaw, and travel back to a long, long time ago in that Galaxy far, far away, and buy myself an Eta-2 Actis, into which I implant a newly-built time drive
11-probably 16: I then prevent all sorts of galactic catastrophies
17: I return to my own time, 2 years having passed all total in the time I was gone
18: I'm waiting, just waiting for this one to happen so I can put it here

Gawd, my summer was weird to concoct those.

Avast! It's Pirate/Matey Day!

Look! A doot!

I once had a dream were some robbers kidnapped me and put me in their bag of candy coins.

I also had another about a month ago were a bunch of tall, thin people were shoving me around my living room.

About a week ago I had a dream that I was Luke Atmey's.....assiatant or something like that and we walked into this room at my school where there were all these boxes, chairs, and such. We turned around to leave and his nose poked me in the back of the neck. I laughed and turned around to look at him saying "Dude, your nose poked me!". His face was now a little pink around the cheeks and he looked about my age, only he was about three inches taller than me. He stared at the ground with his hand on the back of his head and a goofy smile on his face. I then suddenly looked left and picked up this smiley > :aiga: and left.

A beautiful world indeed.

I just woke up.

Allright. I am in a building overrun by demons/zombies/generic horror game baddies. Anyway, along the way of my escaping, there is a drop. In order to go foreward, you must jump into the drop and land in a small 3-5 circumference wide pool of water. If not....splat. Well I had done this successfully twice earlier in the dream, however the third time I was a little off. When I hit the ground, the alarm woke me up almost simuntaneously.

I had a dream Sonic the hedgehog and Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy had a baby together.

The child was fugly, of course.
Page 3 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices