Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Hehe, thanks. TBH, I don't even know what cat warriors are. XD
-
bibliomaniac
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm
- Custom Title: *scribble scribble*
- Location: In a cottage cheese cottage
- Contact:
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Nadindi wrote:Hehe, thanks. TBH, I don't even know what cat warriors are. XD
It's likely a reference to the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. They're all about cats in the wild that are, well, warriors--pitched against the other clans in the forest. It's actually quite good, although the spinoff series are not as good as the original...but I digress ^^
Anyways, I like the orange thingy you made? I can't quite read the text, so...I'm sorry I can't be more descriptive

-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
It says, "Swagga Pride, take to the streets"
For someone's business, or something. ^^
For someone's business, or something. ^^
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
I love the backgrounds in your graphics. =D
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
And the thread is back from the dead!
I'm a poet and didn't know it!
I spend donkey's years on this for someone on Gaia, it is EVIDENCE that I can animate! I'm hoping this'll bring people to request, but as that's a slim chance, I'm quite happy just to show this off. ^^

I spend donkey's years on this for someone on Gaia, it is EVIDENCE that I can animate! I'm hoping this'll bring people to request, but as that's a slim chance, I'm quite happy just to show this off. ^^

-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Update - OMGWTFBBQ She ANIMATES!! ~ Nadindi's Graphics
Yay your graphics topic is back ^-~
Wow, nice sig you made. I'm sure people will request ^^
I can't animate things for my life *-*
Anyway cool sig ^^
Wow, nice sig you made. I'm sure people will request ^^
I can't animate things for my life *-*
Anyway cool sig ^^
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Update - OMGWTFBBQ She ANIMATES!! ~ Nadindi's Graphics
Thanks! ^^
Seriously, I couldn't animate before making this. And making the animation took me about 3 hours. Not including the graphic itself. O_O
But, thanks for the comment. =]
Seriously, I couldn't animate before making this. And making the animation took me about 3 hours. Not including the graphic itself. O_O
But, thanks for the comment. =]
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Update - OMGWTFBBQ She ANIMATES!! ~ Nadindi's Graphics
It looks really cool, Nadindi. The only critique I have, if that is okay, is that the animation could be a few seconds slower to allow for reading and cleaner transitions. Other than that it looks great.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Update - OMGWTFBBQ She ANIMATES!! ~ Nadindi's Graphics
I noticed that too ><
To begin with, it came out even faster than this, so I duplicated some frames to slow it down some, and ended up with about 80 frames. I didn't duplicate more for fear of a HUGE file crashing my computer. XD
To begin with, it came out even faster than this, so I duplicated some frames to slow it down some, and ended up with about 80 frames. I didn't duplicate more for fear of a HUGE file crashing my computer. XD
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: ANOTHER new style & Page 1 revamp ~ Nadindi's Graphics
New style, added banners to first page.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
My spriting banner -

-
Capybara
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 662
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm
- Custom Title: Chief Oldbagger
- Location: There.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Could I possibly request an avvie and a matching sig? Or I am too greedy?
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Of course, that's fine!
Could you tell me what you want on them, or just fill out this form? Thanks. ^^
Sig/Avatar/Wallpaper etc.
Image/s:
Text:
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] (not entirely necessary)
Colour/s:
Details:
Could you tell me what you want on them, or just fill out this form? Thanks. ^^
Sig/Avatar/Wallpaper etc.
Image/s:
Text:
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] (not entirely necessary)
Colour/s:
Details:
-
Capybara
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 662
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm
- Custom Title: Chief Oldbagger
- Location: There.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Image/s: Ben and Trilo (Centre)
Text: The Puppet... (In upper left) ... and his Doll (In bottom right)
Size: Just a normal size
Colour/s: Dark blues, purples.
Details: Only have text in the signature, just leave the avatar plain. Feel free to use any pose you want.
Text: The Puppet... (In upper left) ... and his Doll (In bottom right)
Size: Just a normal size
Colour/s: Dark blues, purples.
Details: Only have text in the signature, just leave the avatar plain. Feel free to use any pose you want.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Here you go, let me know if you want any changes -




-
Capybara
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 662
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm
- Custom Title: Chief Oldbagger
- Location: There.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
That's super awesome! Thanks!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
No problem. ^^
-
Wulfy424
- Suspect

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:31 am
- Location: Following Kay
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Image/s: Ema Skye (younger) in center.
Text: Wulfy, (in upper right, like Capybara's one,) Ema's biggest fan. (bottom right.)
Size: Normal.
Colour/s: Text should be red, and the backround should be a mix of dark blue, sky blue, and normal blue.
Details: If it is okay, I would like an avatar and a signature. If I could get a avatar, No text on it, but text on the signature. Also, I think the pose she should use is http://www.court-records.net/arts/big%20ema.jpg Don't copy All of Ema, just up to the end of the lab coat, or where you see fit.
If this is too much, tell me. Lol, looks like a lot of work. You alright with it?
Text: Wulfy, (in upper right, like Capybara's one,) Ema's biggest fan. (bottom right.)
Size: Normal.
Colour/s: Text should be red, and the backround should be a mix of dark blue, sky blue, and normal blue.
Details: If it is okay, I would like an avatar and a signature. If I could get a avatar, No text on it, but text on the signature. Also, I think the pose she should use is http://www.court-records.net/arts/big%20ema.jpg Don't copy All of Ema, just up to the end of the lab coat, or where you see fit.
If this is too much, tell me. Lol, looks like a lot of work. You alright with it?

Sig image and avatar made by Nadindi. She's great at images!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
If you want it in another style or want any changes, let me know.




-
Wulfy424
- Suspect

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:31 am
- Location: Following Kay
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
It's great! REALLY nice job! Thanks, gtg put it on, NOW!

Sig image and avatar made by Nadindi. She's great at images!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Haha, I'm glad you like them. x
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Did you get my message Nadindi?
HALP MAH PLEAAAAASE!
HALP MAH PLEAAAAASE!


-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I deeed, I just need the details ma'love. :p
-
Marche Tobaye
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
- Location: Sweden
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Um... hi. xD Lol, random post. I like your graphics. ^-~ Is it okay if I use the Machi avatar that someone else, Dramatica I think, requested? Or is that against the rules? Because I think he has a different avatar now. I promise that I will give you credit.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
((Requests done in a day or less my ass-))
Uh I mean
Hey Nadindi almost finished?
Uh I mean
Hey Nadindi almost finished?

-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
LOL
I was busy.
I've pm'd it.
That's fine. ^^ Thanks.
I was busy.
I've pm'd it.
Ember-the-prosecutor wrote:Um... hi. xD Lol, random post. I like your graphics. ^-~ Is it okay if I use the Machi avatar that someone else, Dramatica I think, requested? Or is that against the rules? Because I think he has a different avatar now. I promise that I will give you credit.
That's fine. ^^ Thanks.
-
Marche Tobaye
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
- Location: Sweden
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Awesome! Thanks. 

Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
-
moon_pie!
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm
- Custom Title: ♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥
- Location: Look in your closet ;D
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
i like to make a request pl0x please
Avatar and Wallpaper
Image/s: any ema and klavier pic will do just fine <3
Text:love <3 in all sorts of font (include the face if u want)
Size: a size for a avatar and wallpaper lol
Colour/s:pink, red
Details:ummm uhhh zzzzzz
Avatar and Wallpaper
Image/s: any ema and klavier pic will do just fine <3
Text:love <3 in all sorts of font (include the face if u want)
Size: a size for a avatar and wallpaper lol
Colour/s:pink, red
Details:ummm uhhh zzzzzz


Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar
Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Done. Say if you want style or anything changed.
Spoiler: Wall
Spoiler: Av
-
forensicsXjustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:02 pm
- Custom Title: ~*Ema Skye 2.0*~
- Location: Canada
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Heyy! I <3 your art and would like to request something...
Sig
Image/s:http://img.neoseeker.com/v_concept_art.php?caid=6625(On the right) .... And only use half of this next image ...http://img.neoseeker.com/v_concept_art.php?caid=6631 (on the left)
Text: Forever Yours In the Middle on two different lines if possible :D and my user name in tiny letters on the bottom right...
Size: um...signature sized..? I'm not sure exactly...sorry if it causes problems
Colour/s: Um...any shade of blue or any shade of red would be fine :D
Details:um...swirls and hearts...i guess...
Pweases and Thank yous
Sig
Image/s:http://img.neoseeker.com/v_concept_art.php?caid=6625(On the right) .... And only use half of this next image ...http://img.neoseeker.com/v_concept_art.php?caid=6631 (on the left)
Text: Forever Yours In the Middle on two different lines if possible :D and my user name in tiny letters on the bottom right...
Size: um...signature sized..? I'm not sure exactly...sorry if it causes problems
Colour/s: Um...any shade of blue or any shade of red would be fine :D
Details:um...swirls and hearts...i guess...
Pweases and Thank yous
^Thank yous to PurpleAngel for the beautiful sig^
Just your typical Canadian 12 year old girl who loves cookies,
karintou, and well, a lot of things. Teehee
Just your typical Canadian 12 year old girl who loves cookies,
karintou, and well, a lot of things. Teehee
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Sure, i'll get on it as soon as I get home. (Is being a rebel at school LAWL)
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Any changes or style changes you want let me know. x
Spoiler: Signature
-
forensicsXjustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:02 pm
- Custom Title: ~*Ema Skye 2.0*~
- Location: Canada
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Omg
ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! thank you's -gives you all the snackoos i can find a the moment-
!!!!!!
ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! thank you's -gives you all the snackoos i can find a the moment-
!!!!!!
^Thank yous to PurpleAngel for the beautiful sig^
Just your typical Canadian 12 year old girl who loves cookies,
karintou, and well, a lot of things. Teehee
Just your typical Canadian 12 year old girl who loves cookies,
karintou, and well, a lot of things. Teehee
-
moon_pie!
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm
- Custom Title: ♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥
- Location: Look in your closet ;D
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Nadindi wrote:Done. Say if you want style or anything changed.Spoiler: WallSpoiler: Av
-squeals- i love it thanks! X3 10000000000000/10 =D

Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar
Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I'm glad you both like them. ^^
-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I'd like to make a request! ^_^
Wallpaper
Image/s: I'mma gonna give you a lot- hope you can fit them all in somewhere.
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/ ... Fanart.jpg (artist: Berendsnors-Fanart)(<-- I'd like this one to be fairly noticeable; not the focal point, but not hiding in a corner somewhere.)
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/ ... Coffee.jpg (artist: LemonCoffee) (lol secret-fangirl-Ema)
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/ ... a1b1bc.png (artist: choxrabu)
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/ ... gergrl.jpg (artist: chikisingergrl)
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/ ... jumevi.jpg (artist: )(<-- focal point, please!)
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs27/i/2008/ ... ledork.jpg (artist: littledork)
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/f/ ... fire55.png (artist: Neostarfire55)
Text: If you could credit all the artists (including yourself ^_^) in small text at the bottom, that'd be great.
Size: 1680 x 1050 (lol, yeah, I have a huge screen)
Colour/s: I'll trust your artistic.....ness and leave it up to you. ^_^
And, believe me, I completely understand if this takes more than a day.
Wallpaper
Image/s: I'mma gonna give you a lot- hope you can fit them all in somewhere.
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/ ... Fanart.jpg (artist: Berendsnors-Fanart)(<-- I'd like this one to be fairly noticeable; not the focal point, but not hiding in a corner somewhere.)
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/ ... Coffee.jpg (artist: LemonCoffee) (lol secret-fangirl-Ema)
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/ ... a1b1bc.png (artist: choxrabu)
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/ ... gergrl.jpg (artist: chikisingergrl)
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/ ... jumevi.jpg (artist: )(<-- focal point, please!)
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs27/i/2008/ ... ledork.jpg (artist: littledork)
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/f/ ... fire55.png (artist: Neostarfire55)
Text: If you could credit all the artists (including yourself ^_^) in small text at the bottom, that'd be great.
Size: 1680 x 1050 (lol, yeah, I have a huge screen)
Colour/s: I'll trust your artistic.....ness and leave it up to you. ^_^
And, believe me, I completely understand if this takes more than a day.

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Hoooeee! I'll get right on it. XD
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
I hope it's ojkay that I cut out everyone but Klavier and Ema from Juju's image - there just was no space. >< And I thought it was a Klaviema theme anyhoo so yeaah. XD I also cut out the text from the Berendsnor one because it kind of clashed. I hope it's okay - if you dislike any of these changes let me know!
The file name says it all.
CLICK!
The file name says it all.
CLICK!
-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
:D
OMG! ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!!!!
That's absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I trusted you'd make the necessary changes to make it look right, so I have no qualms about what you did ANYWHERE!
You should really get paid for work this good. I apologize for making a request that took so long.
Major cookies for Nadindi!
And a giant one for good measure:
OMG! ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!!!!
That's absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I trusted you'd make the necessary changes to make it look right, so I have no qualms about what you did ANYWHERE!
You should really get paid for work this good. I apologize for making a request that took so long.
Major cookies for Nadindi!
And a giant one for good measure:
Spoiler: For absolute HUGENESS!!!!!

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:







