Crack Theory Thread!

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Jesus and the Oldbags - cosmic beings from the same source.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by JesusMonroe »

Why, thank you
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Oh dear me. This is getting more and more absurd. :kristoph:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

That was the intention. :hotti:
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

Godot is the ancestor of the teacher from Megaman starforce.
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:That was the intention. :hotti:
Oh, you! :godot:

And now to something completely different:
Spoiler: AJ
I have a theory, or rather... I've convinced myself that Valant is Trucy's biological father, they look similar, the eyes and all, and even though Trucy is much more light skinned than either of them, at least Valant is lighter than Zak. I have no evicence whatsoever (hence the "crack theory"), I'm just convinced that Thalassa cheated on Zak and Trucy happened.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Nearavex
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
Custom Title: Y'know

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Nearavex »

Spoiler:
Actually, that somehow makes more sense when it comes to not only appearance, but also personality.

The only problem is that Valant's love for Thalassa seemed to be unrequitted. Headcanon adopted applied for adoption paperwork.
 
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Other crack theory that I actually wrote a fic about: there is more than one Wendy Oldbag. In fact, we've never met the same Oldbag twice. They are all identical old women who were never young and can never die. The Oldbag collective is a cosmic force older than time itself.

Oh, and they all love Edgeworth.
You do know what you're implying, don't you? This suggests that there is an entity greater that that of the monotheistic God himself: His Mother.

And by which she tails after Edgeworth as if he was the chosen grandchild seems to suggest something else; that he's the one and only Jesus Christ of the AA-verse. He was resurrected as how only the Son of God could possibly be resurrected, complete with amazing theme.

Therefore, we come to the conclusion that Gregory Edgeworth, as the Father to the Holy Son, is God of the AA-verse.

Thank you for reading.

P.S. Do recall that the oldest case in the timeline of this series is the IS-7 case, that is, Gregory's final case before he transcended His mortal coil. Proof enough for ya?
TheDoctor wrote:Alright, so one of them broke his chin too. Either that, or their development cycles were just different enough to where their chins might be constructed differently.
Unbelievable, Doctor. Surely you jest? The Father to the Holy Son could not possibly break His nose or chin, and nor would he allow His Son to have His nose or chin broken. It is but a trick in the eye of the beholder.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Nearavex wrote:
Spoiler:
Actually, that somehow makes more sense when it comes to not only appearance, but also personality.

The only problem is that Valant's love for Thalassa seemed to be unrequitted. Headcanon adopted applied for adoption paperwork.
Spoiler:
Yes, exactly, personality as well! Hm, well... one doesn't need to be in love with someone to, say, have a one night stand. :godot:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: You do know what you're implying, don't you? This suggests that there is an entity greater that that of the monotheistic God himself: His Mother.

And by which she tails after Edgeworth as if he was the chosen grandchild seems to suggest something else; that he's the one and only Jesus Christ of the AA-verse. He was resurrected as how only the Son of God could possibly be resurrected, complete with amazing theme.
This is a screwed up mindblowing rigmarole and there should be university courses and tons of books on the subject. I am impressed.

...apparently impressed to double post for the second time today. :sadshoe:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
TheDoctor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by TheDoctor »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:Alright, so one of them broke his chin too. Either that, or their development cycles were just different enough to where their chins might be constructed differently.
Unbelievable, Doctor. Surely you jest? The Father to the Holy Son could not possibly break His nose or chin, and nor would he allow His Son to have His nose or chin broken. It is but a trick in the eye of the beholder.
:objection:

I'm sorry, but there is a clear contradiction in your testimony. If the Father to the Holy Son is incapable of breaking his nose or chin, explain how von Karma was able to end his life with a mere bullet!

Besides, I looked it up. Miles Edgeworth and Phoenix Wright were born as part of the Les Enfants D'avocat project. I sincerely doubt it's possible to clone a god. =P
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Other crack theory that I actually wrote a fic about: there is more than one Wendy Oldbag. In fact, we've never met the same Oldbag twice. They are all identical old women who were never young and can never die. The Oldbag collective is a cosmic force older than time itself.

Oh, and they all love Edgeworth.
You do know what you're implying, don't you? This suggests that there is an entity greater that that of the monotheistic God himself: His Mother.

And by which she tails after Edgeworth as if he was the chosen grandchild seems to suggest something else; that he's the one and only Jesus Christ of the AA-verse. He was resurrected as how only the Son of God could possibly be resurrected, complete with amazing theme.

Therefore, we come to the conclusion that Gregory Edgeworth, as the Father to the Holy Son, is God of the AA-verse.

Thank you for reading.

P.S. Do recall that the oldest case in the timeline of this series is the IS-7 case, that is, Gregory's final case before he transcended His mortal coil. Proof enough for ya?
TheDoctor wrote:Alright, so one of them broke his chin too. Either that, or their development cycles were just different enough to where their chins might be constructed differently.
Unbelievable, Doctor. Surely you jest? The Father to the Holy Son could not possibly break His nose or chin, and nor would he allow His Son to have His nose or chin broken. It is but a trick in the eye of the beholder.
I... I don't even know how to respond to this... :gregory:

Edit:
TheDoctor wrote: :objection:

I'm sorry, but there is a clear contradiction in your testimony. If the Father to the Holy Son is incapable of breaking his nose or chin, explain how von Karma was able to end his life with a mere bullet!

Besides, I looked it up. Miles Edgeworth and Phoenix Wright were born as part of the Les Enfants D'avocat project. I sincerely doubt it's possible to clone a god. =P
It's amazing what they can do with science these days! :ema:
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

I'm too sober for this, but still I read on and I'm not sure if I'm intrigued or intimidated.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

TheDoctor wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:Alright, so one of them broke his chin too. Either that, or their development cycles were just different enough to where their chins might be constructed differently.
Unbelievable, Doctor. Surely you jest? The Father to the Holy Son could not possibly break His nose or chin, and nor would he allow His Son to have His nose or chin broken. It is but a trick in the eye of the beholder.
:objection:

I'm sorry, but there is a clear contradiction in your testimony. If the Father to the Holy Son is incapable of breaking his nose or chin, explain how von Karma was able to end his life with a mere bullet!

Besides, I looked it up. Miles Edgeworth and Phoenix Wright were born as part of the Les Enfants D'avocat project. I sincerely doubt it's possible to clone a god. =P
That was before he turned into God, silly. After von Karma hence immortalized Him, He set up an intricate 15-year plan in the making to use irony against His enemy, and manifested His will into one other man: the one we know as Phoenix Wright.

As to why he chose a period of 15 years, it made it hurt all the more when von Karma lost to a rookie on the last day the case could be closed.

He may seem to have abandoned His Son to the hands of His mortal enemy, but it was a necessary sacrifice to lead His Son on the path to Transcendence.

There's always a procedure for these things, you know.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
TheDoctor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by TheDoctor »

If that's the case, then he could very well have broken his nose and chin before von Karma shot him.

:takethat:
Image
Nearavex
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
Custom Title: Y'know

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Nearavex »

Nah, it was Gregory transcending his mortal, human body that caused the earthquake in the first place. Manfred just happened to have shot his lifeless shell.
 
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

TheDoctor wrote:If that's the case, then he could very well have broken his nose and chin before von Karma shot him.

:takethat:
Au contraire. You previously said that "one of them" had broken his nose. I simply stated that our Holy Father could not have broken his nose or that he could not have "allowed" His Son to break his nose. There is but one conclusion that arises from this.
Nearavex wrote:Nah, it was Gregory transcending his mortal, human body that caused the earthquake in the first place. Manfred just happened to have shot his lifeless shell.
He was fooled until the end. It was the perfect plan of divine retribution!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Spoiler: This took far too much effort to make.
Image
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

:beef:

:wellington-crazy:

:gant-jazz:

:gant-clap2:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

There's more where that came from (although it's a much smaller image this time).

Image
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

I'm a believer.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:There's more where that came from (although it's a much smaller image this time).

Image
I think that dude on the ground might be me.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Never shall we fear the Dark Age of Bad Writing again. Our future on these forums will be a bright one.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

What about the Dark Age of No Writing?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

...there's writing on this forum?
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

There's Wrighting on this forum?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

GoingforMiles wrote:There's Wrighting on this forum?
I should certainly hope so.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

I thought of replying something "witty" again, but let's not beat a dead horse.

Anyway, I once posted something in the Headcanon thread. But it wasn't a headcanon, it was a crack theory. So I'll say it here instead; Diego fell in love with Mia when she cried over Fawles because he could see his reflection in her tears.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Yeah, I meant to say this in the headcanons thread but I was late to the party... but there's two ways to interpret that.
- it's really deep and ACTUALLY ADORABLE
- Diego is narcissistic
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:...there's writing on this forum?
If you have the time, stop by the Sporking Theatre in the Fanfics / Present Testimony board.
GoingforMiles wrote:There's Wrighting on this forum?
There's Edgeworshipping now too.
GoingforMiles wrote:I thought of replying something "witty" again, but let's not beat a dead horse.

Anyway, I once posted something in the Headcanon thread. But it wasn't a headcanon, it was a crack theory. So I'll say it here instead; Diego fell in love with Mia when she cried over Fawles because he could see his reflection in her tears.
And she hence saw her reflection in his bloody hand, ever hoping for that moment when he'd realize where he truly went wrong. It took him 5 years, but it was worth the wait.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Yeah, I meant to say this in the headcanons thread but I was late to the party... but there's two ways to interpret that.
- it's really deep and ACTUALLY ADORABLE
- Diego is narcissistic
Yup! :godot: Not sure which one is the most plausible though :spit:
There's Edgeworshipping now too.
OH. Oh. Good one. (Though I'd argue that there's always been in some form)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Yeah, I meant to say this in the headcanons thread but I was late to the party... but there's two ways to interpret that.
- it's really deep and ACTUALLY ADORABLE
- Diego is narcissistic
Both, both...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Spoiler: Look at all my trials and tribulations...
Image
Edit: Damnit, Miles.
Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Look at all my Trials & Tribulations...
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

GoingforMiles wrote:Look at all my Trials & Tribulations...
Oh my dear! How could I NOT think about that!? :acro:

...sinking in a gentle pool of wine...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Dude, that couldn't sink in a sea of wine.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Our Gregory, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy... wait I don't actually know how the Lord's Lawyer's Prayer goes.

Also, if this thread is going to devolve into us shooping the Edgeworths' faces over paints of God and/or Jesus, I have succeeded in my purpose.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

So that was your plan all along!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

GoingforMiles wrote:So that was your plan all along!
:gant:
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Our Gregory, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy... wait I don't actually know how the Lord's Lawyer's Prayer goes.
Lawd's prayer?

And; how long have you been planning this? Put your vile ideas into our subconscious? :beef:

And, Miles: How much wine do you think is required?
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Post Reply