Ban the User Above Me

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
Post Reply
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for being rude.
I know I'm responsible for it, I'm not saying I'm not. I'm saying Patch is just as responsible, if not more, for it being locked than I am.
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

That's it, I quit, I'm leaving.
Have fun trolling, you bastard.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for accusing me of something I never did.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I quit too. I have no time for a troll-attention whore like you. Like Alexander said, have fun trolling around.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about. :eh?:
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for trolling.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Pierre »

Banned for invoking the rage of General Luigi and provoking the Russian Standing Army to march on your house.

Seriously guys you are going to get a second game thread locked, DROP. THE. ISSUE. Take it to PMs, don't shoot snark here.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for the scary signature.

And, yes, I agree with you.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Banned for banning people because of their signature.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

...Huh?

Banned for his sig.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Banned because of unexplained circumstances.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Nado13579
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 1:46 am
Custom Title: Bidoof bidoof bidoof is on fire
Location: Timmies parking lot
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Nado13579 »

Banned for sleeping.
I... feel foolish.

My tumblr: http://www.polkadot-cookie.tumblr.com
My Apollo-centric sideblog: http://www.chords-of-fine.tumblr.com

If we don't have order, Prosecutor Blackquill will yell at us!
ThatoneJimmy
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
Location: United States

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by ThatoneJimmy »

Banned for eating your burgers, Apollo. :apollo-shock:
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for screaming and shouting
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for being offline.
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for returning back.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for not wanting me back. :sadshoe:
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for reviving his Twatter account.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for being from a fictional country.
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for misspelling Twitter.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for questioning my splendiferoooos spellsing
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for jumping to conclusions.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned because I'm bored.
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned because Batman.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for ________________
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for using Twitter to troll me with sarcasm.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Banned for deciding to makime too many games while continuing RD1 at the same time. I'm not joking; overwork and stress is injurious for one's health.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for using injurious in a sentence.
No really, I think I've only seen that word used like 3 times.
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for unbanning.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned so I can unban them later. :yogi:
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for using Yogi smileys too many times.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for FUCKING UP THE LETTER ENDING WORD TOPIC! :edgeworth:
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for swearing.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for having a blog they swear on.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Banned for being a 999 Expert.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for forgetting VLR.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Banned for almost being a Zero Escape weeb. :texasman:
Spoiler: Slight Offtopic
What's the third one's name? :jake:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for not being one. :texasman:
Spoiler:
If I remember correctly, it's going to be "Zero Time Dilemma"
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Banned for, um, replying to my tweet with sarcasm.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Ban the User Above Me

Post by Oliver »

Banned for banning me for something which didn't even happen on the forums.
Post Reply