
.: GSAP (True Meaning of Grief 10-06-09) :.
-
*Chiara*
- Suspect

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:42 am
- Location: Italy
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
I'm sorry to hear this, get well soon! 

-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Takuya wrote:Rest well...
Why I imagined text R.I.P here? XD
-
Comfortably Numb
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 620
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:58 am
- Custom Title: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Aw, get better soon, Jaws!
-
djsequence
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:39 pm
- Custom Title: Papercrafts... Papercrafts everywhere.
- Location: Here ----> X
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Save your strength. You deserve it Jaws, for making such involved music. Take a deep breath and hold your head high. But most of all, make sure to rest those ears and eyes.
I got your songs in my iTunes now [Investigation Overtaked <Guilty Mix> is my favourite], and realized there's no album art for your songs.
If you have none that's alright. But mabie some fans *poke poke* can make some awesome ones if they so choose to. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there :)
I'm more into songs that have 2 or more song tracks threaded into each other. But, I rather enjoyed your flair to the classic music we all know and love. Which brings me to a small question; are you into entwining mixes? Mixing you're remixes together might have interesting results! And don't worry, it's not a request, it's more of a crazy idea of sorts... XD
[I was thinking Core+LogicAndTrick+Allegro or something along that line...?]
I got your songs in my iTunes now [Investigation Overtaked <Guilty Mix> is my favourite], and realized there's no album art for your songs.
If you have none that's alright. But mabie some fans *poke poke* can make some awesome ones if they so choose to. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there :)
I'm more into songs that have 2 or more song tracks threaded into each other. But, I rather enjoyed your flair to the classic music we all know and love. Which brings me to a small question; are you into entwining mixes? Mixing you're remixes together might have interesting results! And don't worry, it's not a request, it's more of a crazy idea of sorts... XD
[I was thinking Core+LogicAndTrick+Allegro or something along that line...?]

-
Takuya
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
- Custom Title: キラッ☆
- Location: Singapore
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Zinle wrote:Takuya wrote:Rest well...
Why I imagined text R.I.P here? XD
.___."
No, I obviously didn't mean it that way...
Being sick sucks, you feel bad and achy all over, and wanna go to bed and just lie there forever... >.<
So yeah. Rest well, and get well soon! >.<
-
Piper
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
- Custom Title: Musician Most Majestic
- Location: In Defendant lobby No. 2... who's gonna help me now?
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Bummer, Jaws, being sick sucks, especially when your a musician. I wish you well, my friend.
-
Jesswee
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
- Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
- Location: La la land~
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
I just listened to Inform the Truth (I missed it the first time xD).
Have sex with your synthesizer more often!
+Core is awesometastic. You're making me cry again ;_;
Have sex with your synthesizer more often!
+Core is awesometastic. You're making me cry again ;_;

-
DrHectic
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:38 am
- Location: Australia
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
"Naruhodou And His Piano" oh my god that is awesome! All your stuff is fantastic!!!
Any chance of sheets for Naruhodou and his Piano? Definitely sounds playable...
Any chance of sheets for Naruhodou and his Piano? Definitely sounds playable...

-
Jade Edgeworth
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 349
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
- Location: England
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
I WILL ENTER. 8D
MUCH SO. BUT I NEED A NEW TABLET PEN FIRST AND THE COSPLAY COMES FIRST AND CAPS COOL.
:D
But yes, I will try my best. :> <3
AND YAY JINGLY JINGLE. 8D
MUCH SO. BUT I NEED A NEW TABLET PEN FIRST AND THE COSPLAY COMES FIRST AND CAPS COOL.
:D
But yes, I will try my best. :> <3
AND YAY JINGLY JINGLE. 8D
- Scorchgid
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
Just out of intrest, how much do you intend to sell the CD's for?
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
I am not the one selling them, just putting it into a format. Hell, I'd do it for free, really! (And kinda cuz I think Capcom would hate me <_< >_>) I'm kinda not the one doing this, someone else is who knows the legal mumbo--I just provide the music.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Takuya
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
- Custom Title: キラッ☆
- Location: Singapore
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
Are you planning to do the 1-5 ones too?
In that caseee...
You have:
101 Gyakuten Saiban - Prologue
102 Courtroom Lounge ~ Beginning Prelude
111 Pursuit ~ Cornered (variation)
114 Ayasato Mayoi ~ Gyakuten Sisters' Theme 2001
116 Itonokogiri Keisuke ~ Itonokogiri Geijissu
120 Reminiscence ~ Light and Shadow of The Film Studio
125 Won The Case! ~ First Victory
126 Gyakuten Saiban - End
127 Gyakuten Sisters' Ballad
128 Houzuki Akane ~ Gyakuten Sisters' Theme 2005
129 Taiho-kun ~ I Want to Protect
130 Zaimon Kyousuke ~ A Detective Without a Desert
left. (If "Investigation Overtaked" counts as your official cornered theme, that is. The variation isn't really necessary, I suppose...)
>.<
Ganbatte...
In that caseee...
You have:
101 Gyakuten Saiban - Prologue
102 Courtroom Lounge ~ Beginning Prelude
111 Pursuit ~ Cornered (variation)
114 Ayasato Mayoi ~ Gyakuten Sisters' Theme 2001
116 Itonokogiri Keisuke ~ Itonokogiri Geijissu
120 Reminiscence ~ Light and Shadow of The Film Studio
125 Won The Case! ~ First Victory
126 Gyakuten Saiban - End
127 Gyakuten Sisters' Ballad
128 Houzuki Akane ~ Gyakuten Sisters' Theme 2005
129 Taiho-kun ~ I Want to Protect
130 Zaimon Kyousuke ~ A Detective Without a Desert
left. (If "Investigation Overtaked" counts as your official cornered theme, that is. The variation isn't really necessary, I suppose...)
>.<
Ganbatte...
- Scorchgid
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
Takuya wrote:]left. (If "Investigation Overtaked" counts as your official cornered theme, that is. The variation isn't really necessary, I suppose...)
>.<
Ganbatte...
Yet I would perfer another one.
one that was faster and had more feeling
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
-
The Doctor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3049
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: The Father of Death
- Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
I still can't wait to hear what you'll do to Jake's theme.

-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! THE CD IS A LIE!!
It didn't even INCLUDE the Rise from the Ashes music!!
............
....guess I'm not as done as I thought T__T BACK TO WORK...
Oh, and sorry Scorchy, but you won't be hearing an official remastering of the Overtaked theme until Justice for All's appeal. Enjoy the remix though ^__^ its very ravetastic!
It didn't even INCLUDE the Rise from the Ashes music!!
............
....guess I'm not as done as I thought T__T BACK TO WORK...
Oh, and sorry Scorchy, but you won't be hearing an official remastering of the Overtaked theme until Justice for All's appeal. Enjoy the remix though ^__^ its very ravetastic!

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Hinchy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 pm
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
Very nice, but your Album Art cannot be official art; the point maybe, but not the art, a) that's my preference, and b) again with the legallity of the whole thing. The title of the CD is on the first page of this thread--Gyakuten Saiban - The First Appeal. Because this personal project is all inclusive.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
- Scorchgid
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.
Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! THE CD IS A LIE!!
It didn't even INCLUDE the Rise from the Ashes music!!
............
....guess I'm not as done as I thought T__T BACK TO WORK...
Oh, and sorry Scorchy, but you won't be hearing an official remastering of the Overtaked theme until Justice for All's appeal. Enjoy the remix though ^__^ its very ravetastic!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh and Zachary Hinchliffe it is very good.

If ETJT put it up for poll i would vote for it

I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
-
QBnoYouko
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
- Location: SF
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Whoa, nice use of the harp there for Classroom Trial! It's a great track in the game (even used during 2-2 I believe).

-
TurnaboutGalka
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:41 am
- Custom Title: Awesome
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
De-lurking just to say I love the Classroom Trial piece :D
Also that it counts as a double remix! That song was also used in Viewtiful Joe!
Also that it counts as a double remix! That song was also used in Viewtiful Joe!
-
Ayasato-chan
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 892
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:08 am
- Custom Title: Magical isn't it?
- Location: In ur sig
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
If I may ask, can you do the Allegro for PW: AA? I see you have done the moderate.
| Retired from the RP Section |

-
jmmichal
- Suspect

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:32 am
- Custom Title: Steering my way to Justice!
- Location: Courtroom
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
It's there, isn't it? The Allegro for Cross Examination AA?
-
Takuya
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
- Custom Title: キラッ☆
- Location: Singapore
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Skye y Ayasato wrote:If I may ask, can you do the Allegro for PW: AA? I see you have done the moderate.
Both the Moderate and Allegro are there...
Both are appropriately named "Moderate" and "Allegro". ^^;
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
The blue badger theme....
It's sweet ^_^
Actually, my aunt uses this to get her child to sleep.
(She told me to say hi for you and MUCH thanks)
It's sweet ^_^
Actually, my aunt uses this to get her child to sleep.
(She told me to say hi for you and MUCH thanks)
-
Aevitas
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
- Location: somewhere in La-La Land
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
About your contest:
What exactly do you want on your cover? e.g. exact title, track listings (back cover), composed by, etc.
I'd like to enter something if possible, depending on the deadline and such. ^^
What exactly do you want on your cover? e.g. exact title, track listings (back cover), composed by, etc.
I'd like to enter something if possible, depending on the deadline and such. ^^
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Leave all those details to me. I just need art for it. I'm making a label now, but it is nothing that I cannot put on myself.
* * *
so...I should be finishing this stuff...but...I'm working on a project with the same people who made the music for Crisis!!!! SO WISH ME LUCK AND I'LL BE BACK SOON!
* * *
so...I should be finishing this stuff...but...I'm working on a project with the same people who made the music for Crisis!!!! SO WISH ME LUCK AND I'LL BE BACK SOON!

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
-
Grimmjizzle
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:08 pm
- Custom Title: JECTION!
- Location: U.K
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:Leave all those details to me. I just need art for it. I'm making a label now, but it is nothing that I cannot put on myself.
* * *
so...I should be finishing this stuff...but...I'm working on a project with the same people who made the music for Crisis!!!! SO WISH ME LUCK AND I'LL BE BACK SOON!
Crisis? *thinks*
dasdasdsa *headdesk* Why do i feel so stupid for not knowing what that is....
and APRI L FOO LS LOL. Everything has been turned to things like "line dance" or "La li lo lu le" LOL

-
Piper
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
- Custom Title: Musician Most Majestic
- Location: In Defendant lobby No. 2... who's gonna help me now?
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Absolutely beautiful on the new Reminiscence, Jaws. Absolutely georgeous. If I had really thought about it, this is one of the songs I really love from the series. It's kinda sad, but kinda powerful at the same time... I think you captured the feel of this song very well. Thank you so very much...
-
kevintobing
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 pm
- Custom Title: Mr.Twister
- Location: Samarinda(Indonesia)
-
Jesswee
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
- Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
- Location: La la land~
- Contact:
-
kana-hajime
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 345
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:09 am
- Custom Title: Loving Shi-Long Lang~!
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
you have some awesome remixes!!
my favourite is "Naruhodou And His Piano" and I even drew fanart of it -
i loved it so much =]
my favourite is "Naruhodou And His Piano" and I even drew fanart of it -
Spoiler:
i loved it so much =]
-
ItsaMystery
- Suspect

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:49 am
- Custom Title: :n1nj4:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Wow, awesome stuff you have here. :) The specific instruments and sounds you choose really work well for each respective remix. Kudos!
I use FL Studio and make music on my own for fun. As a project for fun/music practice, I thought it'd be fun to try remixing some of the PW songs similar to what you've done here (this was before I found the thread, however); at this point, I've discovered your thread and am not sure if I can compete with the quality and awesomeness of your remixes, but I'll still try giving it a shot anyway. :P
Anyway, I read through the thread and noticed that you use FL Studio for some of your songs(?). I was wondering--if you wouldn't mind sharing, of course--what kind of instruments/VST plugins you use to get the sounds you use (especially some of the orchestral string sounds). I'd love to try and push myself past some of the preset FL plugins to get past that "preset"-ish sound and feeling of the songs.
Thanks for your help/info! I look forward to hearing more from you. :)
Good luck with the Crysis team! :P
- Itsa
I use FL Studio and make music on my own for fun. As a project for fun/music practice, I thought it'd be fun to try remixing some of the PW songs similar to what you've done here (this was before I found the thread, however); at this point, I've discovered your thread and am not sure if I can compete with the quality and awesomeness of your remixes, but I'll still try giving it a shot anyway. :P
Anyway, I read through the thread and noticed that you use FL Studio for some of your songs(?). I was wondering--if you wouldn't mind sharing, of course--what kind of instruments/VST plugins you use to get the sounds you use (especially some of the orchestral string sounds). I'd love to try and push myself past some of the preset FL plugins to get past that "preset"-ish sound and feeling of the songs.
Thanks for your help/info! I look forward to hearing more from you. :)
Good luck with the Crysis team! :P
- Itsa
-
Gozu
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
- Custom Title: no, nothing
- Location: the forest
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
where are you jaws :( i miss your music
-
kevintobing
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 pm
- Custom Title: Mr.Twister
- Location: Samarinda(Indonesia)
-
Pie
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 356
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
- Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
- Location: Gaia, usually.
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Argh. Sorry folks, please allow me to explain.
Jaws is having some severe technical difficulties right now. Basically, his computer keeps breaking, he goes to have it fixed, and then it breaks again. He's trying to get the store to just replace it already.
He's doing what he can to get back on and working on his music ASAP.
Jaws is having some severe technical difficulties right now. Basically, his computer keeps breaking, he goes to have it fixed, and then it breaks again. He's trying to get the store to just replace it already.
He's doing what he can to get back on and working on his music ASAP.

-
Jesswee
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
- Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
- Location: La la land~
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
Broken computers make me want to smash my head into things 


- PhoenixWright
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:24 am
- Custom Title: ...what the heck, I don't even--!
- Location: ???
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
By the way, Jaws ( When he gets this )....
I'm doing a thing for Stepmania(DDR sim) and I wanted to ask if I can use your music for my mini-project.
I'm doing a thing for Stepmania(DDR sim) and I wanted to ask if I can use your music for my mini-project.

-
Jesswee
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
- Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
- Location: La la land~
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.
OH THAT WOULD BE NEAT! Then I could do a little keyboard dance while listening n.n









[/URL]


