Page 32 of 69
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:30 am
by Oliver
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Whoops, hit the submit button too soon. I meant to say if I don't tackle either of those for any reason, I could still take on a slew of one-shots sometime. Maybe even an update to the kink meme spectacular... but doesn't have to be exclusive to the kink meme. Any suggestions?
Ooh, I loved the Kink Meme Spectaculars.
I'll have a look around in a minute.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:40 am
by Oliver
This was my first time actually going on the Kink Meme. *insert virginity joke here*
So err... It's only a few sentences long, but it should work perfectly, right?
https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/340 ... cmt8404809
And I'm going to go wash myself in holy water as well to get the image of those two doing it out of my mind...

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:44 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
Oliver wrote:This was my first time actually going on the Kink Meme. *insert virginity joke here*
So err... It's only a few sentences long, but it should work perfectly, right?
https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/340 ... cmt8404809
And I'm going to go wash myself in holy water as well to get the image of those two doing it out of my mind...

This is all I can think of. I got it off one of the earlier parts of the PWKM:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:48 am
by Oliver
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Oliver wrote:This was my first time actually going on the Kink Meme. *insert virginity joke here*
So err... It's only a few sentences long, but it should work perfectly, right?
https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/340 ... cmt8404809
And I'm going to go wash myself in holy water as well to get the image of those two doing it out of my mind...

This is all I can think of. I got it off one of the earlier parts of the PWKM:

...
...
...
Fuck holy water, I'll need to dive into lava to clean myself of it.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:55 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
Those are some of the most erected man-boobs I have seen in a long time. It's almost pornographic... except not quite.
Yes, perhaps another kink meme spectacular is what this theater needs...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:59 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
I started something beautiful, didn't I?
Speaking of perky man-tiddie:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:03 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
Huh, maybe we SHOULD bring in Grossberg into one of these sporkings some day... And maybe Godot because that would be priceless to see Godot mess around with his former boss.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:05 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
I second this motion.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:41 am
by Oliver
____ lemons _____ ___ ___ _________
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:35 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
Hey, so I'm thinking I might drop the Gantanic (mostly because I think my views on gender theory are getting into the sporking and I'm worried I might cause arguments) but I think I'll try my hand "phoenix wright ace christian". I think someone put the link on here already but I forgot who.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:14 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
@Airey, Rubia and anyone else: If we're going to do another kink meme special, then I request Edgeworth see this fic please (It involves Oldbag and fan fiction):
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3082 ... cmt6846218
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:24 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
I had to borrow emotes from another forum to express my reaction to that fic...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:27 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I find it cute.
Actually, on that thought, maybe if we can find other meta fanfiction, we could make a theme out of this special.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:32 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
There were those "Larry writes a Wrightworth fanfic" and "Edgeworth edits a Wrightworth fanfic Phoenix wrote" fics I recced a while ago...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:53 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
I found another meta kink meme fic. It's called "Stick to the Balls".
Here's the link.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3082 ... 4#comments
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
Geez, Apollo really
is a demon in that one.
Edit: I don't get why they described Shu Takumi as balding.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:37 pm
by Pessimistic_Fool
Probably because he is. Either that, or he has a really high forehead. ;)
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:40 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
I dunno, I don't think he looks balding enough to employ it as a descriptor...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:31 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
More Metafiction from the Kink Meme:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:51 pm
by Skittlemask
Takumi has too much hair to classify as balding, give him a few years though and then he might.
That fic with Franziska reading Narumitsu fanfiction was significantly less funny than I thought it was going to be. And before I forget, I might also try my hand at a chapter or two of Hellspawn, but it'll have to be in November since this month is deffinetly out of the question.
And now, some fics.
Phoenix searches for the author of Maya's favorite Steel Samurai fanfic. Take a guess. Also they're so committed that they write the fics by hand in wingdings.
Since halloween is coming up,
an AU where von Karma is a vampire. Written by the same person who did Word of the Day. They also wrote another halloween fic where Edgeworth mistakes Gumshoe's apartment building number and ends up knocking on a door where the ladies think he's the male stripper they hired.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:58 pm
by Oliver
Skittlemask wrote:Edgeworth mistakes Gumshoe's apartment building number and ends up knocking on a door where the ladies think he's the male stripper they hired.
The most Halloween of Halloween fics, clearly.
Halloween takeover
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:00 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with?

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:05 am
by Oliver
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with?

Yes.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:12 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
Oliver wrote:AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with?

Yes.
...that's just as well. It's already the seventeenth, I'm at the beginning of chapter six, and I'm only halfway through the plot...
Although if I stopped making aesthetic edits for Tumblr and actually worked on the fic, I could probably finish it in time.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:15 am
by Oliver
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Oliver wrote:AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with?

Yes.
...that's just as well. It's already the seventeenth, I'm at the beginning of chapter six, and I'm only halfway through the plot...
Although if I stopped making aesthetic edits for Tumblr and actually worked on the fic, I could probably finish it in time.
Yeah, but that would be working. Boooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:27 am
by Meliorism
After about two days of reading through all of these sporks, I have decided to create an account here
just to be able to reply on this topic. I have to say, you guys have done hilarious things with these stories, and I would love to contribute.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 am
by Oliver
Meliorism wrote:After about two days of reading through all of these sporks, I have decided to create an account here
just to be able to reply on this topic. I have to say, you guys have done hilarious things with these stories, and I would love to contribute.

That'd be awesome.
You can't do worse than my first few sporks... *gags*
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:31 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
Yessss new sporkers. Welcome to the "only posts on the sporking thread" club... for now.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:39 am
by Oliver
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Yessss new sporkers. Welcome to the "only posts on the sporking thread" club... for now.
That's what I came to the forums to do and... Look at me now!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:53 am
by Meliorism
Oliver wrote:
You can't do worse than my first few sporks... *gags*
Is that a
dare?
Jk; I'd like to think I'm overly nitpicky, so inbetween my bouts of procrastination it'll probably take me a long time to post any sporks at all.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:55 am
by Oliver
Meliorism wrote:Oliver wrote:
You can't do worse than my first few sporks... *gags*
Is that a
dare?
Jk; I'd like to think I'm overly nitpicky, so inbetween my bouts of procrastination it'll probably take me a long time to post any sporks at all.
Have you seen the turd I called a sporking? Oh god... And I thought I did good... *vomits at the thought of his sporking*
Aren't we all overly nitpicky to be doing these at all?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:57 am
by Meliorism
I kinda want to do the Cykes in Time fanfiction,(
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11068425/1/A-Cykes-in-Time), but the problem is that for the first quarter of the fic or so, there's nothing really wrong with it. It's actually
too good; there's a bunch of interesting plot points and the characters are well characterized.
The only thing that might bug the sporkers is that, later in the fic, there's an inexplicable romance between time-traveler Athena and post-Dahlia-trial Phoenix.
It's so inexplicable that fic!Athena has no real clue why she keeps agreeing to go on dates with him.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:59 am
by Oliver
Meliorism wrote:I kinda want to do the Cykes in Time fanfiction,(
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11068425/1/A-Cykes-in-Time), but the problem is that for the first quarter of the fic or so, there's nothing really wrong with it. It's actually
too good; there's a bunch of interesting plot points and the characters are well characterized.
The only thing that might bug the sporkers is that, later in the fic, there's an inexplicable romance between time-traveler Athena and post-Dahlia-trial Phoenix.
It's so inexplicable that fic!Athena has no real clue why she keeps agreeing to go on dates with him.
I mainly put it here because I thought it might be fun seeing some sporkers reacting to time travel. (Again with some of them)
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:12 am
by Meliorism
Oliver wrote:I mainly put it here because I thought it might be fun seeing some sporkers reacting to time travel. (Again with some of them)
But it's not really
stupid time travel, it just happens, and is never really brought up in a significant fashion again. Aside from the part where
At least to me, the time traveling wasn't as important as what she was/wasn't doing.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:17 am
by Oliver
Meliorism wrote:Oliver wrote:I mainly put it here because I thought it might be fun seeing some sporkers reacting to time travel. (Again with some of them)
But it's not really
stupid time travel, it just happens, and is never really brought up in a significant fashion again. Aside from the part where
At least to me, the time traveling wasn't as important as what she was/wasn't doing.
Ah, I see.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:34 pm
by Bramimond
I guess no fic is really safe from sporking. Gee, it kinda scares me to write fanfiction

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:39 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
@Bramimond How's the sporking for Ace Attorney: Awakening going?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:20 pm
by Bramimond
It's going. But I had to put it on hold because I've been writing like hell for this OC contest. And well, I have this bad habit of nitpicking over every little thing I write so it's going to take while

but even then it's probably not even going to be good.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:22 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
Well, I'm certainly looking forward to it.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:34 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I'll help myself to some of these metafiction, thanks! I'll leave it as a surprise as to which ones I'll take... but that Shu Takumi one is definitely among them. And if Airey's got the Halloween-themed sporking ready, I'll see if I can prepare a Thanksgiving one~ After all, we have to give thanks to fanfiction for being so sporkable.
@Meliorism Welcome to the Sporking Theater. If you're planning to take A Cykes in Time, feel free to skip what you need if you can't find a matching joke.
@Bramimond Actually, writing fanfiction to be sporked is an honor. I'm still waiting on one of mine being sporked, since I already sporked one of Airey's.