POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
theufw
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 am
Custom Title: P/E shipper!
Location: Singapore

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by theufw »

Yo! I'm back! Never really was away even when CR was down, but I kind of downgraded into lurking since then due to a lack of time and exams. Still have examinations coming up but I'm glad to be back!
User avatar
Shiun Enshidia
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:33 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Shiun Enshidia »

LOL. So yeah, guess I'm back.
I was here during the peak of my AAobsession back just before Apollo Justice got released. I stayed for a bit, wrote fanfiction...then kinda left. I missed out on AAI and have been hunting down for it endlessly, but I got Ghost Trick so yay.
Then I was speaking to Croik and I find out GS5 is OUT? Lolwut? Guess I'm back again.
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

GS5 is out?
Do I live behind the moon?

Well, anyway. Welcome back to the forums!
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Kay Ryuugu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Custom Title: The Yandere Yatagarasu

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Kay Ryuugu »

Been mainly lurking since I forgot my old password, but now I'm back. I used to post a lot in the Lucky Star thread and had a Konata avatar, if anyone remembers me.
Image
Slumberdoll
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Slumberdoll »

Kept forgetting I had this account, but after seeing the movie and with the GS5 announcement I just had to return!
edgeygavin
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Custom Title: Fancy a cuppa?
Location: UK, unless I'm in France.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by edgeygavin »

I posted an I'm Back message several months ago... And then I wasn't back. :yogi:

BACK FOR REAL, I SWEAR.
Image
^Click for link!
Sami-Fire
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 4:17 am
Custom Title: Feel the Magic

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Sami-Fire »

I was more than astounded to find that my account still existed and hadn't been deleted/banned. @_@ /paranoid over old things

Anyway. I've decided to make a return visit to the Ace Attorney fandom after 5 years. Has much changed? I flipped my lid with joy when I heard that GS5 was announced... it's about time!

Also, if anyone is around who remembers 15-year-old me: I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I PUT YOU THROUGH. ;A;
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Welcome back to all the returners!
Holy moly, that´s quite a lot!
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
User avatar
MiaFeyFan
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Location: Canada

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by MiaFeyFan »

I got un-active here one school started up in September, but I'm back now~

BECAUSE OF GS5 SNIABIQQSANVIBB OMG

I'll probably never be as active as I was though... :sadshoe:
Image
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."
n0wM3
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
Custom Title: Escapist
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by n0wM3 »

It's been a while...

So many new members here, I wonder if the ones who joined in 2007/2008 are still here?
Miemoko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Miemoko »

I wonder how many years it's been since I last posted here @__@ around 2-3 years? @__@ Anyone remember me?.. I'm guessing not? (wasn't that famous xD) So many new members @_@

It's been a while since I played the AA games (stopped playing after I finished GK) but I started playing again, so I'm getting addicted to AA again @_@

Oh gosh, I actually forgot how to post stuff on this web @_@ *sigh* Back to the bar exam for me then.. But it's good to be back =D Hiya to those who remember me and hiya, nice to meet ya, to those who don't know me xD
Image
Made by me :D
Turnabout Clerk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
Custom Title: Back from the dead
Location: Silent Hill

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Turnabout Clerk »

Hi.
I'm Turnabout Clerk.
It's been around 2 1/2 years. I used to be a frequent poster, but my interest in the series waned and I got bored of foruming in general. But now I'm replaying the games and I figured I may start to go on the old CR forums. I'm not sure if anyone who was a big poster when I was around is still active and I'm doubly not sure if anyone remembers me. But I'm back. Probably not as much as I used to be, but I'm back. And I think it'll be a good decision.
Image
Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
Mr. Hobo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 am
Custom Title: The EPIC return of Mr. Hobo!
Location: In the Hydeout
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mr. Hobo »

Remember that Sprite Cup a few years back?
Remember "Lawyer Hobo"? That was me. <3

I'm back, babies!

Anyways, look at the Fanart page of the
Fanworks section of the main site. Look for
"Mr. Hobo"--that's me, too. I drew those
two pictures. XD
Image
Click the image above to view my Sprite Topic!
The Canadian Judge
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
Location: Canada

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by The Canadian Judge »

Mr. Hobo wrote:
Remember that Sprite Cup a few years back?
Remember "Lawyer Hobo"? That was me. <3

I'm back, babies!

Anyways, look at the Fanart page of the
Fanworks section of the main site. Look for
"Mr. Hobo"--that's me, too. I drew those
two pictures. XD


Welcome back, Mr. Hobo. Your arrival begs one question, how are you able to post this. Hobos can't afford Internet! :redd:
Blademaster_Orca
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 2011
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Blademaster_Orca »

Heya folks,


I don't suppose many of you would remember me. I'm Orca, and I was originally one of the first members of CR. Back in the days of the invisionfree forums, Croik and potatoes and so on and so forth. I was a fairly active member, visiting the site almost daily, and for a time that was great. Unfortunately, life tends to get in the way of everything. College, work, personal tragedy, pretty much everything hit me all at once, and while I did want to continue coming to CR and enjoying it, I just couldn't find the time.


Well, now things are different. I'm back, and while it won't be all the time, I'll do my best to at least keep up with AA and the CR community. I have so much to catch up on, like Capcom not translating AAI2, or the stuff about Professor Layton VS AA, among other things.
Image
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Wooster »

>.> And I'm sure the site/forums self destructing for almost a year didn't help matters. Great to have ya back!
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
jjaystar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by jjaystar »

I guess I'm back? I joined almost exactly two years ago, and because I had no forum experience (still don't) all I did was lurk till the site went down. Now I have free time and can post to my heart's content!
Hello (again) everyone!!! :phoenix:
The Canadian Judge
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
Location: Canada

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by The Canadian Judge »

jjaystar wrote:I guess I'm back? I joined almost exactly two years ago, and because I had no forum experience (still don't) all I did was lurk till the site went down. Now I have free time and can post to my heart's content!
Hello (again) everyone!!! :phoenix:


Image

Hello! Hello! Squawk!
jjaystar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by jjaystar »

Image

Hello! Hello! Squawk!



Hello Polly!!! (This is the best greeting ever btw!!! Thanks Canadian Judge!)
The Canadian Judge
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
Location: Canada

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by The Canadian Judge »

jjaystar wrote:
Image

Hello! Hello! Squawk!



Hello Polly!!! (This is the best greeting ever btw!!! Thanks Canadian Judge!)


Image

You're welcome! You're welcome! Squawk!
Neon Lemmy Koopa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Neon Lemmy Koopa »

This has to be the third or fourth time I've posted in this thread, all of which I said I was back but then I relapsed into inactivity a few weeks later. That won't happen this time. I promise.

I've begun playing the games again, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why my previous obsession with them even died. But it's back. And so I'm back. And I bring with me fanart and musical compositions and that fangame that I kept saying I would complete but never did. lol

Also, I'm loving the Star Trek theme!
Image
The Canadian Judge
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
Location: Canada

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by The Canadian Judge »

Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:This has to be the third or fourth time I've posted in this thread, all of which I said I was back but then I relapsed into inactivity a few weeks later. That won't happen this time. I promise.

I've begun playing the games again, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why my previous obsession with them even died. But it's back. And so I'm back. And I bring with me fanart and musical compositions and that fangame that I kept saying I would complete but never did. lol

Also, I'm loving the Star Trek theme!

Welcome back, it's nice to see an old member come back.
Neon Lemmy Koopa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Neon Lemmy Koopa »

Thanks, it's good to be back!
Image
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mary Faraday »

Yo.

Suppose, I'm back from the dead. And for anyone who doesn't remember me..

I'm Mary Faraday and I used to hang around in many threads on this forum, mostly in the sprites-thread. But yeah, here am I and I'm finally back again after 1 year or so? :yuusaku:

Exams and such have been rough, but now that I've finished them, I can spend my summer in peace. |D
I'm also active on Facebook and have 3 accounts from PW (Apollo, Klavier & Daryan) with whom I used to roleplay a lot.

Now that I'm back, I never shall vanish again! :hotti:
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
jjaystar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by jjaystar »

Welcome back!!! :maya:
The Canadian Judge
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
Location: Canada

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by The Canadian Judge »

Welcome back, I hope you continue to be active here.
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mary Faraday »

Thanks you both! wAnd yes, I'll try to be more active~
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Cann Kelly
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 pm
Custom Title: Love. Lost. Elegy.
Location: USA

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Cann Kelly »

I wasn't that active in this forum, so I guess no one knows me. Except Mary.

But oh well, might introduce myself. In the future.

Guess, I'm back.
Jesse Pinkman: What if we can rip off that train, and no one ever knows it got robbed?
JaytheBluPirate
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Sleeping is my life.
Location: Nowhere

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by JaytheBluPirate »

So, hey, guys, I'm back from my three week vacation! I have been keeping an eye on the whole forums so I'll know what's up.

So, yeah, I'm back for real.
Miyako Chinatsu
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: I forgot

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Miyako Chinatsu »

A couple years ago I think I posted an I'm back message...but then lo and behold, life and a waning interest in Ace Attorney called me away. Plus the forums being down didn't do much to help... >.>

So after lurking around here for a little bit, I'm back (again). I don't think I'll be posting regularly, though...

Feels good to be back at Court-Records after so long... :will:

Edit: Might be changing my username, too...
Image

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!
User avatar
Smithee
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Smithee »

I was once "Ace Spartan", but I had to take a hiatus from here for a while for undisclosed reasons. I've since decided to just scrap that old account and make this new one. So, um, it's good to be back.
Attorney@Lawl
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Attorney@Lawl »

I don't think I've posted in years haha. But I decided to log in so maybe I'll be back.
Image
i-nsertnameher-e
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 11:08 pm
Custom Title: Ugh. Lawyers.
Location: Boston

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by i-nsertnameher-e »

Oh man oh MAN It has been too long, I am back bby!

I haven't been on in...quite some time. But that doesn't mean my love for Ace Attorney is gone! In fact it's probably grown a lot haha

I missed everyone on here, and I should stop being so anti-internet-social so I will hopefully start becoming more active! :]
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston
Lisabasil1959
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Custom Title: Machine on the Inside
Location: Blue Screens Inc.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Lisabasil1959 »

Oh my goodness I completely forgot about this place....

I stuck JFA back in my 3ds and recalled how I used to post here a lot.

Dang, gonna start lurking and posting again.


.....

( *wonders if anyone remembers me e_e*)
ImageImage
Yew is an expert in playing tag!
The Canadian Judge
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
Location: Canada

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by The Canadian Judge »

I just got back from vacation.
It's great to be back!
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Chloe »

I really fucking missed you guys.

Hello everybody! :D
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Chloe wrote:I really fucking missed you guys.

Hello everybody! :D

Buck yeah!
Welcome back, Choe. :3
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Millini
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Millini »

Chloe wrote:I really fucking missed you guys.

Hello everybody! :D

While I will welcome you back, I will be quoting your post in order to make things all about me for a second.

Hi everyone, I'm sort of back.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Yay for more old faces returning. =D

Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Chloe »

Yeah nice to see some old faces about. :)
Post Reply