Page 38 of 41

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 am
by Artemis
chief_skye4444 wrote:bwahahahha hello from the InvisionFree glory days. Welcome back!
Thanks!

And apparently I was indeed a little active after the switch... but totally forgot. High school days, I tell ya. :yogi:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 am
by Gnobo
............Dat awkward moment when Emiyo's last visit was over a week ago.

Hey guys....I'm back. ^^;

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 am
by GUI
It's been five years since my last post what am I even doing here.
I did drop by at least once or twice per year though

Dual Destinies better be good.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 am
by kitsunaii
I LIIIIIVE!!!

I have no idea who, if anyone, will remember me, but I have returned after finishing Apollo Justice and apparently made it just in time to speculate about AA5 :'3 So, for those of you that I do not know, hello! To those of you that were around when I was before, I apologize for being an obnoxious butt! I am much better now, I promise ;3

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:13 pm
by Addikt
Dunno how long I'll be back got I am going to play GS5, I am going to scream at GS5, and I will need other fans to scream at GS5 with!

Its been a while though, glad to see all the smilies are still here!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:38 pm
by jjaystar
I HAVE RETURNED
Though I doubt people missed me....
I was posting here practically daily for a few months about a year or two ago... and then I kinda just disappeared :payne:
But I will be here a LOT more it seems :edgy:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm
by Chloe
AA5 will be bringing us all back together!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:17 pm
by Coffee Prosecutor
Chloe wrote:AA5 will be bringing us all back together!
Chloe! <3

I (we) sure hope so!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:14 am
by dullahan1
Addikt wrote:Dunno how long I'll be back got I am going to play GS5, I am going to scream at GS5, and I will need other fans to scream at GS5 with!

Its been a while though, glad to see all the smilies are still here!
Heya! =D

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 pm
by MaimJay
Hello again Court-Records! I say it's been quite a while since I've been on here! So long in fact that if you find any of my old posts you'll see that I was still a noob at that point ;;;; or at least my posts made me sound like one.

Anyway, I'm back! I've been wanting to break into this account for quite some time, but AA5 really gave me the push. In the time that I've been gone, I have levelled up from a middle school kid into a fully fledged university student! (yes, it really has been that long haha). Hope to see some familiar names around : )

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:15 am
by Chloe
Hey I remember you! Welcome back!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:44 pm
by Xero Wright
/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... ... ... ... ...

Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)

Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!

... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:10 pm
by Allie_Fey
WELL THEN! IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I MANAGED TO REMEMBER MY FREAKING PASSWORD! HOW IS EVERYONE?!? I MISSED YOU GUYS :basil:
in other news. i managed to download the new AA :yogi: now i just have to beat it but i can already tell i LOVE SIMON AKSHFDDGLKLS

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:23 am
by MaimJay
Chloe wrote:Hey I remember you! Welcome back!
People remember me!! That's awesome!!

But yeah, going through this thread I'm seeing so many familiar names (Xero Wright I DEFINITELY remember you!). I'm having intense flashbacks here, woah.

Now all I gotta do is finish the game and get back to being active on here.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 am
by dullahan1
Xero Wright wrote:/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... ... ... ... ...

Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)

Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!

... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?
Hey Xero.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:07 pm
by Xero Wright
dullahan1 wrote:
Xero Wright wrote:/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... ... ... ... ...

Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)

Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!

... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?
Hey Xero.
Dulla! You're still here too!

Now all I need is to see Dahlia, Lana_Skyes_Heart, Serenity, Mia, CCCM and Jenna come back and most of the RP gang will be here!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:13 pm
by General Luigi
I remember you. It's been a while, Xero.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:25 am
by Neon_Miru
Hi guys, I'm back from a very long time.

I even forgot my password too.... ;_;

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm
by Coffee Prosecutor
It is kinda touching, to see faces, which I haven't seen active, in my "more active" time. :,D

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:58 am
by JSR_GUMMY
I was inactive for a year after my passion burnt down.

Buuutttt I'm back~ It's all thanks to Dual Destinies and my passion re-ignite :maya:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:56 am
by ImAFoolishFool
No idea how long I've been away from here, but like other people here I have come back as Dual Destinies has reminded me just how much I love this series. What better place to come to eh? :D Sooo hello. Yes... *ahem*

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:24 am
by dullahan1
ImAFoolishFool wrote:No idea how long I've been away from here, but like other people here I have come back as Dual Destinies has reminded me just how much I love this series. What better place to come to eh? :D Sooo hello. Yes... *ahem*
Ah! Fooly! So awesome to see you, been missing you! I was actually talking to Looby about you just the other day!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 am
by ImAFoolishFool
Ahaha really?! I hope it was about how gorgeous and sexy I am <3 no but really that's made me smile. Yeah it's great to see you're still here! Can't remember the last time we had a chat. really do miss ours chats like the old days!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 am
by oddy
Hi guys! I'm back if anyone would remember me. Haven't been here for ages but I recently started on AA 5 and it sparked my interest in AA and this forum again. :godot:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:39 pm
by Church Of Sumire
I have returned to reclaim all your Immortal Souls Mwahahahahahaha :darke: and on that note glad the new DLC case is coming out this wednesday can't wait haha :grossberg:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:15 pm
by Kimia
:limps in:

So. I've been gone for almost a year now.

What happened? My previous laptop died (AND TOOK ALL OF MY SPRITE PROJECTS WITH IT. AND ALL OF MY SPRITE BITS :nixiesob: )

Also, I graduated with my Bachelors of Applied Science in Computer Engineering Tech.

Then I did something utterly stupid and started grad school. At least I'm getting paid.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:07 am
by Bayfield
Whoops. I was a silly and made a new thread regarding my rise from the ashes.

Signing in here, also!

tempoary goodbye

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:44 am
by papasbuddy
siggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh guys this is my temporary good bye and I mean temporarily I will be on February 21st I will be active on my youtube channel and well that's it why im doing this is I entered my hsm phase and It might interrupt me on here so until later bye guys

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm
by Turnabout_Lawman
Dual Destinies brought me back to life (post wise that is, AA love carried on in the drought with cosplay and fanfiction), so I've been lightly active again. I expect much of the same when LaytonvsPW hits in the states. :maya: Makes me happy to have such an active year of fresh discussion ahead of us after so long.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 am
by SuperAj3
Turnabout_Lawman wrote:Dual Destinies brought me back to life (post wise that is, AA love carried on in the drought with cosplay and fanfiction), so I've been lightly active again. I expect much of the same when LaytonvsPW hits in the states. :maya: Makes me happy to have such an active year of fresh discussion ahead of us after so long.
I just saw your YouTube channel and your AA parody. I'm in tears! :gant:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:52 am
by nekonohime
Hi there, I'm another old member returning because of Dual Destinies coming out. I just beat it a few days ago and I wanted to check out everybody's opinions on it. :wocky:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:26 pm
by JaytheBluPirate
Back from like, a week and a few days without my laptop by my side.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:28 am
by NevCrauvere
Hello, everyone.

Before making this account, I was dannyboy23. I've decided to make a new account because I've just felt like making a new start. But moving on from that, I would hope I can make some friends here, and of course, make and share my fan-made ace attorney games with others.

For my time in school, I've graduated from High School, and have gotten to college, but with part-time classes because I would feel sensitive when it comes to, 'all work and little play'.

My fan game was Dean Atlas: Ace Attorney, which was from my old account, but felt that it wouldn't work much for me because I've been using some sort of frankensteining sprites and just edit things out from it without any sort of effort at all. So yeah, I would hope to make a new start on that as well, at least with my own sprites and original characters for DA: AA.

All that out of the way, it's good to be back here. Apologies for not introducing myself earlier, and other apologies if advertising is not allowed in this thread, and if this reply is too long :yogi:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 am
by Anyare
Whew.. university has kept me busy for the longest time. I guess I could say I'm back for the time being? :kristoph:
Oh no- sadly I haven't been able to play DD yet. ; v ; (I replayed the rest of the PW series though.) But I've been spoiled as it is.
I may have lost my spriting "technique" however. :acro:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:04 pm
by Mary Faraday
I'm actually back since a few days and I managed to break through the 900th post, but it's good to see everyone! :hotti:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:16 pm
by Anthony
I am back. But I'm still the Hot Chocoholic of this site xD

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm
by Church Of Sumire
Upupupupu! The Lord of despair has returned! :D

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:19 pm
by xBadass-Shih-na~x
Yo. I'm back from....Uh, somewhere, but it must've been fabulous!

PS. I'm bored.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 am
by carbon monoxide
Hi I'm back.

For anyone who remembers me, i was a massive retard (not a retard anymore) veryhappytaffy/VHTaffy from like 4-5 years ago. 4-5 year break.

Welcome me back

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:58 am
by dullahan1
I'm going to be leaving Tuesday to Guadalajara, Mexico for a missions trip, where we'll be helping out kids on the outskirts of the city who are living in poor parts of the city. I'm really excited. I got to do something like this 10 years ago in Reynosa, Mexico right across the border and it was such an eye opening experience. It is my first time flying on a plane, so I'm a bit nervous about that, but I'm expecting to have a rewarding experience and I'm excited to help out those in need. The smiles and the relationships you form with those kids holds such an amazing impact that lasts a lifetime.

Since I'm probably going to be busy packing tomorrow, I thought I'd post about this now. I'll be leaving Tuesday and I'll be gone for about 7-8 days. When I return, I'm going to start getting busy setting up my new classroom. I'll try to post when I return, but I wanted to let you guys know ahead of time, I'm planning on my activity to become less frequent as I'm heading down to having a very busy year.