POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
-
Jean Descole
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
- Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
- Location: The Bostonius
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Ah, I remember some of you.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

...NAILED IT
-
Mister Gruel
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 194
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:04 pm
- Custom Title: Danksgiving
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
hi im bak from 'nam
Spoiler:
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Back from the Dead
They were here a long time before you joined the forum.DimensionalHero wrote:I don't remember who he is though...Pierre wrote:Oh God what's happening...all those ancient heroes returning to the fray.
First Ceres, now Lind...it's so strange.
Welcome back!
and it's the second time meeting them.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I wish I was more active on here.
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Eh, do I count? I wasn't away that long after all...
-
ParrotMan01
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2739
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:11 am
- Location: Nevada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yikes, I haven't been here in years. YEARS.
This place looks so different. Just dropped by to check on everything.
This place looks so different. Just dropped by to check on everything.
Don't mind me, just passing through.
-
GUI
- Donor

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:58 am
- Custom Title: Suave.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Just here for my annual visit. 'sup
-
OnyxAlchemyst
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 pm
- Custom Title: Scary Cat
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Maybe I'll be back. Maybe I'll forget again.
Maybe I'll get back to spriting more. No I did not make my current avatar, that was from someone else.
Maybe I'll get back to spriting more. No I did not make my current avatar, that was from someone else.
Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game-
2Edgey4Mia
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am
- Custom Title: Avatar? I'm not even a bender!
- Location: Probably not here
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I'm back, if anyone even remembers me. For now, my plan here is to hop on the AA6 hype train and maybe write my own sporking. Unless I forget about this forum again, which I hope I won't.
-
Naoto_Shirogane
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm
- Custom Title: It's a Goverment Pig!
- Location: Inaba
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
WOW it's been a long time since I've been here! I think the last time I was here, AAI 1 had just came out. And I have no idea what most of my profile means anymore (I literally only know the username and the signature's origin. What the heck is a government pig?)
But anyway, I came back here after playing the games again (well, still only on T&T but I'm near the end!) and I saw something about a theory about Misty being Miles' mum, and when I googled it, it led me here! I remembered I had an account on here, and thankfully I was able to remember this was during the height of my P4 obsession (another game I need to replay but sadly, I think my PS2 is dead), and logged in. Not sure how often I'll be posting now as I'm really far behind on my AA knowledge (it only goes up to Miles' first game) but this place was really cool from what I remember so I'm going to try and be here more than I was
But anyway, I came back here after playing the games again (well, still only on T&T but I'm near the end!) and I saw something about a theory about Misty being Miles' mum, and when I googled it, it led me here! I remembered I had an account on here, and thankfully I was able to remember this was during the height of my P4 obsession (another game I need to replay but sadly, I think my PS2 is dead), and logged in. Not sure how often I'll be posting now as I'm really far behind on my AA knowledge (it only goes up to Miles' first game) but this place was really cool from what I remember so I'm going to try and be here more than I was
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
- Blue_Jack
- Suspect

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 pm
- Custom Title: Are you Blue too?
- Location: Portugal
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hi! After 7 years I'm back! (Almost like Phoenix Wright's great comeback!)
I used to cosplay and do low quality remixes I was really proud of, but now I do music only and I can say I've improved a lot!
I'm now known as "BlueJackG" and if you don't know me or don't remember me, well, nice to meet you!
I don't cosplay anymore, sorry...
I used to cosplay and do low quality remixes I was really proud of, but now I do music only and I can say I've improved a lot!
I'm now known as "BlueJackG" and if you don't know me or don't remember me, well, nice to meet you!
I don't cosplay anymore, sorry...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I just remembered this threads a thing, hi! Hello! I'm back!
-
DefenceLawyer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
We were away for the same amount of time! Welcome back, mate!Blue_Jack wrote:Hi! After 7 years I'm back! (Almost like Phoenix Wright's great comeback!)
I used to cosplay and do low quality remixes I was really proud of, but now I do music only and I can say I've improved a lot!
I'm now known as "BlueJackG" and if you don't know me or don't remember me, well, nice to meet you!
I don't cosplay anymore, sorry...
Oliver! Take a seat! Welcome back onboard.Oliver wrote:I just remembered this threads a thing, hi! Hello! I'm back!
Sig.
- Blue_Jack
- Suspect

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 pm
- Custom Title: Are you Blue too?
- Location: Portugal
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
That's cool! I'm glad to be back, but I feel this forum a bit dead, or is it just me? :\DefenceLawyer wrote: We were away for the same amount of time! Welcome back, mate!
-
DefenceLawyer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yup :/ It's a real shame as well; I remember back when I joined how alive it was. I was only a kid back then, so I came back recently to prove that my work had improved somewhat.. But only a handful of people are regularly on here.Blue_Jack wrote:That's cool! I'm glad to be back, but I feel this forum a bit dead, or is it just me? :\DefenceLawyer wrote: We were away for the same amount of time! Welcome back, mate!
Give it a chance; with GS6 on its way, it may regain its popularity.
Sig.
- Blue_Jack
- Suspect

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 pm
- Custom Title: Are you Blue too?
- Location: Portugal
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I sure hope so!DefenceLawyer wrote:
Yup :/ It's a real shame as well; I remember back when I joined how alive it was. I was only a kid back then, so I came back recently to prove that my work had improved somewhat.. But only a handful of people are regularly on here.
Give it a chance; with GS6 on its way, it may regain its popularity.
Anyway, what do you do? Ace Attorney Artwork? Like custom sprites, is it? Looking at your profile picture, it looks dang good!
Where do you post your work, on the Forums?
-
DefenceLawyer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I do a sprite comic over in the sprite comics section! It's like a game only in comic form.Blue_Jack wrote:I sure hope so!DefenceLawyer wrote:
Yup :/ It's a real shame as well; I remember back when I joined how alive it was. I was only a kid back then, so I came back recently to prove that my work had improved somewhat.. But only a handful of people are regularly on here.
Give it a chance; with GS6 on its way, it may regain its popularity.
Anyway, what do you do? Ace Attorney Artwork? Like custom sprites, is it? Looking at your profile picture, it looks dang good!
Where do you post your work, on the Forums?
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 9#p1067661
Like I said, I came back expecting that my comic would have the audience which Francis Equatis or Lind's Kristoph Gavin comic had, but like you said, it is a bit deserted over here. Feel free to come over and check it out!
The only way we can make this forum popular again is one person at a time.
Sig.
-
Wanacoba
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!
- Location: Santiago, Chile
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
So um, Hello everyone.
I kinda stopped hanging around here for quite some after I beat Ace Attorney Investigations and actually stopped playing Ace Attorney games for a long time. Now that I got my hands on a 3DS, bought Dual Destinies, played it (I still need to finish the DLC case) and took notice of Spirit of Justice... well, I kinda wanted to come back... besides now there's an anime! So yeah...
I was still in highschool when I stopped posting now I'm in University, law school to be exact (Not that playing this games had the biggest role in my choice) I'm in my third year.
Well, that's that. Hope to stay regular from now on.
I kinda stopped hanging around here for quite some after I beat Ace Attorney Investigations and actually stopped playing Ace Attorney games for a long time. Now that I got my hands on a 3DS, bought Dual Destinies, played it (I still need to finish the DLC case) and took notice of Spirit of Justice... well, I kinda wanted to come back... besides now there's an anime! So yeah...
I was still in highschool when I stopped posting now I'm in University, law school to be exact (Not that playing this games had the biggest role in my choice) I'm in my third year.
Well, that's that. Hope to stay regular from now on.
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"
-
Chikikyo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 976
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 4:12 am
- Location: Washington, USA
- Retinaé
- Suspect

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:13 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I left this place shortly after Christmas took place. Well, here I am now... although I've both forgot my password to my old account and especially to update the email address of my old account. Either way, it's good to be here once again. QwQ;
(Besides, I've improved anyways. Despite acting rude sometimes... ^^; At least I'm not that much of an immature brutish prick anymore. I'll admit, I was kinda immature and a bit uncivilized back then. But hey, let bygones be bygones. Besides, I've changed.)
-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I'm glad to see that you're back, Mayu. I might be able to help you get back your old account once Bolt's back to walk me through the process.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
DeMatador
- Moderators

- Posts: 3188
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
- Custom Title: They don't :c
- Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
It's just you.Blue_Jack wrote:I feel this forum a bit dead, or is it just me? :\
-
Lagomorph
- Suspect

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:08 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hello, I hope I chose the right topic to say this. I wanted to reply to the latest news on SoJ and created an account for this. But the thing is, I used to have an account here very long ago, but couldn't remember the username correctly (it was the word "Absoposilutely" with hyphens and/or an "!" arranged, but I forgot in what manner they were arranged). I apologize for breaking the rule about creating two accounts per one person, but can I ask for a permission to keep this current account, and just not use the former one? I never intended to hinder the site's functioning and hope this makes me not guilty.
-
Allie_Fey
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 630
- Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 pm
- Custom Title: Ace GalPal :D
- Location: In My head
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hello my Darlings!!! Ace Panda pal is back in action!

Siggy Made By Nadindi Avii Made By the Lovely Chloe
-
johnny rainbow
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 am
- Custom Title: ケーキたん(仮)
- Location: Fukuoka, Japan
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Oh hey guys what's going on in this pla
-
DeMatador
- Moderators

- Posts: 3188
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
- Custom Title: They don't :c
- Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Allie_Fey wrote:Hello my Darlings!!! Ace Panda pal is back in action!
I... I remember both of you... ;o;johnny rainbow wrote:Oh hey guys what's going on in this pla
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Feeling old DeMata?DeMatador wrote:Allie_Fey wrote:Hello my Darlings!!! Ace Panda pal is back in action!I... I remember both of you... ;o;johnny rainbow wrote:Oh hey guys what's going on in this pla
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
MikeMeekinsFan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3426
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am
- Custom Title: Love, learn, live.
- Location: Lurking here and there.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Sooooooo. I dunno if anyone remembers me. But I used to frequent this place years ago. I'm kinda back for now to talk about the newest game and to see what's up with everyone! How's it going? :) If you don't know me, I'm MikeMeekinsFan, you can call me MMF for short! Nice to meet you all! :D
-
johnny rainbow
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 am
- Custom Title: ケーキたん(仮)
- Location: Fukuoka, Japan
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I remember you too sup dude 8)DeMatador wrote: I... I remember both of you... ;o;
Oh hey, I remember you! Welcome back~MikeMeekinsFan wrote:Sooooooo. I dunno if anyone remembers me. But I used to frequent this place years ago. I'm kinda back for now to talk about the newest game and to see what's up with everyone! How's it going? :) If you don't know me, I'm MikeMeekinsFan, you can call me MMF for short! Nice to meet you all! :D
-
FenFen
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am
- Custom Title: Back in it, hopefully for the better
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hello, Court-Records! I have not been here in ages (well, not that long I suppose). I don't know if anyone remembers me, I used to go by SenorJustice-dono (which I am thinking of returning to) and SnivyAlchemist (though I went on hiatus after that change). So yeah, been checking out the new SoJ game, and I thought of the forum. Just got done with the first two cases, incidentally. So, what's up guys? 
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Johnny Rainbow and MikeMeekinsFan! Great to see you guys here again. It's been ages.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
Mirii-chan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hi everyone,
I used to post here till a couple of years ago, when coursework kinda took over my life. Anyway, glad to be back.
I used to post here till a couple of years ago, when coursework kinda took over my life. Anyway, glad to be back.

-
Ace Detective Atmey
- Suspect

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:22 pm
- Custom Title: http://astrogirl500.deviantart.com/
- Location: France
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hello it's me.
It's a possibility for the administror to repload Frank Sahwit's HD gif? Because it's not work in the website gifs gallery , and i love this character. http://www.court-records.net/sprites2.htm 
I support Adrian Andrews x Luke Atmey


-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
oh no its oliver again
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Um...not to backseat mod, but I think this is wrong thread?Prosecutor-Sahwit wrote:Hello it's me.It's a possibility for the administror to repload Frank Sahwit's HD gif? Because it's not work in the website gifs gallery , and i love this character. http://www.court-records.net/sprites2.htm
-
char13happy
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 pm
- Custom Title: The truth will see you free~
- Location: Southeast Asia. Try to guess where I'm from! ;)
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Just finished the sixth game and I just decided to drop by! Man, this site looks so different. Haven't visited this place in years.

Sig by joa_fan. ^_^
-
tofuplusbeast
- Suspect

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:37 am
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hello, I'm back for the OC Character Contest! I used to frequent the fan art threads. I've posted my newest entry on the beta forums...now back to lurking.
Webcomic: M-Zero-Oh! (tokusatsu-style Hawaii action)
Tapastic: TOFU+BEAST on Tapastic
Art Blog: TOFU+BEAST
Tapastic: TOFU+BEAST on Tapastic
Art Blog: TOFU+BEAST
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
On my way to lagc. Hey guys!
-
Rusty McCoy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 724
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am
- Custom Title: Is still absolute trash.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Um... So I may or may not have been bitten by the fandom bug again. And I may or may not be formulating an AA fanfic that I have no business writing.
Is anyone still coming on here now?
Is anyone still coming on here now?
*trumpet sounds*





