Page 5 of 16
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:14 am
by Nadindi
Haha, i'm glad you like it, GDM. I personally wasn't sure if it looked to cluttered or not, but if you love it than I'm fine with it. ^^ Thanks for the cookies! I love chocolate :p And it's alright that it took a while - it was challenging and gave me something to do other than the sims 3 and homework. ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 am
by oddy
Hi!
I want to request an avatar
Image/s:
http://anime.advancedmn.com/images/media/Kana_009.jpgText: Kana
She is my little sister.
Size: 100 x100 would be fine I think.
Colour/s: Take something you think fit.
Details:
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 pm
by Nadindi
I may not be able to do this in less than a day because the computer I GIMP on is temporarily unavailable, but as soon as I get access I will get straight on it. Thanks for the request!
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 pm
by FlameInferno
Hi, I'd would like to give you a request for an avatar.
Image/s:
http://img242.imageshack.us/i/344246cr7.jpg/Text: When painful times come, they won't be your ally.
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] 200x200
Colour/s: Red and Black
Thank you!
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:11 am
by how_objectionable33
I would like a signature please
Image/s: Any pictures of Kristoph and Klavier (Must be a brotherly picture.)
Text: “I love you, Kristoph.”-put this on Klavier's side "I love you too, Klavier. I’m going to protect you"-and this on Kristoph's side.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Dark blue and make the text a silverish color.
Details: I am leaving the picture up to you just make the signature look like a brotherly moment between Kristoph and Klavier.
Thank you.

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 pm
by Nadindi
YAYS I actually have a waiting list, LOL!
Oddy:
I made it the size you requested and also a bigger one just in case, because I can't work with much with 100x100.

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 pm
by oddy
That's awesome

I realised that 100 x 100 would be a bit small after a while but you did a great job anyway. Thanks I love it.

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm
by Nadindi
I'm glad you like it. ^^ I didn't post the bigger one, just realised LOL!
Here:

In the CR down time, I've done the other two requests. ^^
Flameinferno:

I know it differs from my usual styles, if you don't like it feel free to yell at me. XD
how_objectionable33:

As always, point out mistakes, ask for changes etc. Hope you two like them x
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm
by oddy
I maybe use the bigger one. :P Hey that Higurashi avatar was awesome to. Love your graphics pal

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 pm
by Nadindi
Thanks, Oddy. It means a lot to hear things like that. ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm
by how_objectionable33
That is the most beautiful signature I've ever seen thank you so much!

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 pm
by FlameInferno
I love it!! They're all totally awesome! Thank you so much!
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 am
by Nadindi
I'm glad you're both pleased. ^^ Thanks for the compliments! x
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 am
by Nadindi
Front page updated! And I can very un-modestly say I love my new banner. ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 pm
by Chloe
These are beautiful~ Especially the miles banners.
<3
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:21 am
by Nadindi
Thank you, C.G. ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 pm
by Nadindi
This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 pm
by how_objectionable33
Alright I have another request. This time for a signature
Image/s: Anything with Kristoph/Maya
Text: I'll be strong for both of us. Just the two of us.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Make it blue and a little purple.
Details: I intended this sig to be a Kristoph/Maya but from Kristoph's point of view. So make Maya kind of faded and use more blue than purple.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 am
by Nadindi
Another signature? Sure, I'll get on it soon as I can get to my editing software. ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 pm
by how_objectionable33
Thank you. And don't worry I'm still keeping the sig I have now I'm just going to alternate between the two.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 pm
by Nadindi
I am so sorry, but I really can NOT find any Kristoph x Maya art. >< Do you have another art thingy to put on it, or have a source...?
Aah, I'm pathetic. ><
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:52 pm
by how_objectionable33
Just improvise idc if it is with only sprites. This is a farly new paring that was started on the RP forms. Sorry if it is asking too much.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 am
by Nadindi
It's alright. I hope this is what you were looking for - as always, any changes you want made are welcome.

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 am
by how_objectionable33
Oh...my gosh this is PERFECT! Ty sooo much

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 pm
by Nadindi
No problem. ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 pm
by Lunaria42
Nadindi wrote:This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD

I love that so much. Edgeworth would totally gloat to Phoenix that he had a nicer looking game.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 pm
by Nadindi
Lunaria42 wrote:Nadindi wrote:This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD

I love that so much. Edgeworth would totally gloat to Phoenix that he had a nicer looking game.
Hahaa, that's exactly what was running through my mind when I made it. XD Thanks for the comment. :p
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 am
by neoswordmaster
I have a request please.
Sig
Image/s:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/apol ... 0.jpg?o=24Text: I don't care if it is a sin.
I love you and that's all that matters.
Size: Whatever you think is best.
Colour/s: Blue boarder with red text
Details: I trust your expertiese.
Thank you.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:52 pm
by Nadindi
Thanks for the request!
Here;

Any changes needed let me know ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:54 pm
by neoswordmaster
Oh, wow. It looks great. I don't know how to thank you.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm
by Nadindi
It's fine ^^. Glad you like it! ~
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 pm
by ammchan
Awww I love neo's new sig :D
It's adorable. Nice job!
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm
by Nadindi
Thanks amm. ^^ That means a lot :D x
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:19 pm
by PandaPrinzessin
Hi! Can I request a sig?
Image/s: Kristoph and Klavier (if possible the third sprite along on this link
http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/04-kirihito02.jpg and the last on this link
http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/05-kyouya02.jpg at opposite ends of the signature
Text: There are a thousand ways to hurt someone but only a few to make them happy
Colour/s: Blues and purples
Details: I'll leave that to you :)
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:30 pm
by Finnemore
Nadindi wrote:
I-I think I love you. <3 <3 <3
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:35 pm
by Nadindi
Ritsuka~ wrote:Nadindi wrote:
I-I think I love you. <3 <3 <3
LOL. I love that one too XD It's so...Edgeworth, no?
I'll get right on that for you. ^^
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 pm
by Nadindi
PandaPrinzessin:
:)
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:01 pm
by PandaPrinzessin
That is AMAZING! I love it :D Sorry to sound like a newbie, but how do I attach it as my sig/
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:18 pm
by oddy
I would like to request a sig. I want Phoenix and Franziska on it and I would like to have a backgroudn with blue flames or something. And the size could be like the sig I have now.
Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 pm
by Nadindi
PandaPrinzessin wrote:That is AMAZING! I love it :D Sorry to sound like a newbie, but how do I attach it as my sig/
Glad you like it! :) To use it as your signature, on the bar at the top of the page, click User Control Panel, then Profile on the left, Edit Signature, and paste this code into the box:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/Bubblypics/Graphics/Sigs%20and%20Banners/KlavNKris.png[/img]
oddy wrote:I would like to request a sig. I want Phoenix and Franziska on it and I would like to have a backgroudn with blue flames or something. And the size could be like the sig I have now.
Okay. I will do your request, oddy, but in future could you be more polite in asking? For example; "I would like to request a sig
please. I
would like Phoenix and Franziska..." etc. I'll get back to you soon with the image.