Sprites (and such), by SK

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by SuperAj3 »

Oh wow New Athena poses!
And I love the close up of your contest OC! Adorable! :thena-hair:
Tilemahosbra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
Custom Title: *wonk*
Location: I moved under your bed now
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by Tilemahosbra »

Goodness gracious, HOW DID YOU GOT THIS GOOD?! :paynehair:
yes
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by mercurialSK »

Tilemahosbra wrote:Goodness gracious, HOW DID YOU GOT THIS GOOD?! :paynehair:
Too many hours/days/years XD How has it been years already...

Although I've been focusing a lot on learning how to draw outside of spriting so...This is the latest thing I did, I consider moving into painting styles eventually XD
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by mercurialSK »

I'll just...put this here XD over two years later

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler: The original from 2014 if you're interested
Image

:yogi:
Back to the rest of my backlog and more franziska...from the future :viola:
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by SuperAj3 »

Wow I can see the improvements since the last sprite!
She looks amazing! Sassy as ever! :franny:
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by ohzaru97 »

mercurialSK wrote:I'll just...put this here XD over two years later

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler: The original from 2014 if you're interested
Image

:yogi:
Back to the rest of my backlog and more franziska...from the future :viola:
wow!what an improvement! :beef:
They look SO NICE!! :will: seriously,I love them!!
good work with all of your sprites,I love them! :basil:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
HeroMan66475
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by HeroMan66475 »

Hey, if it's okay with you....can I use prosecutor justice sprite for a case I'm making?
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by mercurialSK »

Go ahead XD They'll need to be edited to work because that was way before I realised resizing and mouth flaps were things lol

Send me the case when you're done so I can play it XD

edit:
SuperAj3 wrote:Wow I can see the improvements since the last sprite!
She looks amazing! Sassy as ever! :franny:
ohzaru97 wrote:wow!what an improvement! :beef:
They look SO NICE!! :will: seriously,I love them!!
good work with all of your sprites,I love them! :basil:
Thanks so much!

I thought I replied to these...sorry :sadshoe:
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
HeroMan66475
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by HeroMan66475 »

mercurialSK wrote:Go ahead XD They'll need to be edited to work because that was way before I realised resizing and mouth flaps were things lol

Send me the case when you're done so I can play it XD
Okay! But I just started on it yesterday, it is my first case on AAO so....it may or may not suck....A few things may be noobish and....It may take ages!! :tigre:

But if I try.....it could still work out.

I dunno why it is an interesting subject....but Apollo turning to the dark side seems to be a huge deal, I have no problem with it though, I kinda LOVE the concept a lot. That is why I need your sprite!

If it kinda copies your idea for A turnabout called justice.....apologies man!

Now.....if only I know how to get your sprites for my case.........

oh! and....what is a good timer for prolouges in AAO cases? I don't want the text to go too fast!
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by mercurialSK »

I don't really think you'd end up copying that much but like..so long as you're not directly ripping entire sections off other people it's still an original work yeah? "There aren't any original ideas, just original executions"
HeroMan66475 wrote:Now.....if only I know how to get your sprites for my case.........

oh! and....what is a good timer for prolouges in AAO cases? I don't want the text to go too fast!
Lind answered the first thing in the other thread I saw. The Prosecutor Justice ones will need editing to work with AAO because I didn't make them for use in fangames, I know other people have made their edited sets of it and you can ask them if they'll let you use it, I don't want to alter the set any more because of what it means for me.

I suggest asking on AAO for stuff like the second, I don't know much about trial scripting. There are tutorials here too.

Good luck with the trial XD
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by mercurialSK »

Part 1 of A Turnabout Called Justice has been out for around a week. Some sprites:

ImageImageImage

This is like design 19 for future Franzy :yogi:
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
HeroMan66475
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by HeroMan66475 »

mercurialSK wrote:Part 1 of A Turnabout Called Justice has been out for around a week. Some sprites:

ImageImageImage

This is like design 19 for future Franzy :yogi:
Design 19 looks pretty neat to be honest.
I hope you use it at some point.
Last edited by HeroMan66475 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Butz the Klutz 52
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
Custom Title: Ace Procrastinator
Location: USA

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by Butz the Klutz 52 »

mercurialSK wrote:I'll just...put this here XD over two years later

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler: The original from 2014 if you're interested
Image

:yogi:
Back to the rest of my backlog and more franziska...from the future :viola:
I love these sprites! She looks very attractive for a 13 year old :hotti:
Kuro_Elric
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:31 pm
Custom Title: Someone Around this place

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by Kuro_Elric »

Idk if im asking too much but...could someone separate prosecutor Justice's talking sprites from his still sprites?
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by mercurialSK »

Kuro_Elric wrote:Idk if im asking too much but...could someone separate prosecutor Justice's talking sprites from his still sprites?
Hey XD You could try asking the guys who made cases using the set if you can use their versions. Sorry I can't be any more help :sadshoe:
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
Kuro_Elric
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:31 pm
Custom Title: Someone Around this place

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by Kuro_Elric »

mercurialSK wrote:
Kuro_Elric wrote:Idk if im asking too much but...could someone separate prosecutor Justice's talking sprites from his still sprites?
Hey XD You could try asking the guys who made cases using the set if you can use their versions. Sorry I can't be any more help :sadshoe:
No problem, but do you know anyone who already made a case with the prosecutor justice sprite?
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by mercurialSK »

There's some links in the album where the permission list is.
Apollo4Justice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
Location: Florida

Re: Sprites (and such), by SK

Post by Apollo4Justice »

I was wondering about something, Is the sprite set entitled "Spriteset: Athena Cykes Front Extended + Co-Counsel (15 + 1 + 4)" sized for use in AAO or would I need to resize it? I noticed you mentioned that some sets weren't sized for it and I didn't know if this was included in that category. Unless it was already mentioned and I just completely missed it.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Post Reply