Page 6 of 9
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm
by moonfall
Someone added Franziska to that article...and yet the list of PW catch phrases does not include "foolish fool." What foolishness!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:49 am
by Mayhem!
You know, I used to hate Franziska... There I even a time where I had two dreams involving Franziska being bashed. One had a part where she's incrediblly ugly and another where Phoenix even killed her in court and everyone was happy... dear god, what's wrong with me?!
But then after seeing the epilouge in JFA and her role T&T, I'm feeling kinda bad that I would think such horrible things about her. (Oh, and she's very cute when she cries.)
In the end, she grew on me and she's a great character, though her whip kind of scared me from pressing the suspects in the second game, lol.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 am
by Greener223
heh franziska was cool, being both owner of a kickass whip and the daughter of the reborn Hitler (:karma:), and she did the epic multi-whip Final Smash at the end of 2-2 and in the middle of 3-5
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 am
by SnowWright
Greener223 wrote: she did the epic multi-whip Final Smash at the end of 2-2
Yes, that was my favourite scene in the whole game
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 am
by Greener223

: "And one more for good luck!"
*whip whip whip whip*
that was 4 whips lol
more lol is that phoenix wasn't concious at the verdict being given
also done to butz in 3-5 after the sketch crap is over, as well as his cross-examination and the first trial of the case
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 am
by moonfall
Larry is one of the few characters I think deserves the whipping.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 pm
by ditto9
Yeaah, the ending of JfA was cute, but yknow something's definitely up if Franziska von Karma's crying!!
Thats why its so endearing to me, because she looks like the little girl shes trying so hard not to be :3
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm
by Franziska's Whip
moonfall wrote:Larry is one of the few characters I think deserves the whipping.
I agree one hundred percent. I hate Larry.
ditto9 wrote:Yeaah, the ending of JfA was cute, but yknow something's definitely up if Franziska von Karma's crying!!
Thats why its so endearing to me, because she looks like the little girl shes trying so hard not to be :3
Yeah, even though she seems like a total female dog, I think Franziska's a good person at heart. I mean, it's got to be hard to be under so much pressure; von Karmas have to be perfect, after all.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:10 pm
by Mayhem!
I couldn't help but laugh at Godot's insult to Franziska despite usually hating sexist characters. Her reaction was whipping Phoenix... No respect for the poor fella.
Anyway, does anyone else think that crying Franziska looks like she needs a hug?
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:53 am
by Greener223
guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 am
by Mayhem
Like many, I wasn't sure about Franny when she was introduced but over the course of the stories, I came to rather like her. Probably for many of the same reasons already listed. Underneath the gruff exterior there is quite a nice lady waiting to emerge ;)
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:54 am
by Greener223
ya that is true, she's like edgeworth combined with maya.
as well as a whip
god i can't believe i'm answering a MOD!!!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:09 pm
by P!ATD
Aw, Franziska, I love her.

And I think she's so funny with Edgeworth, calling him 'little brother' the whole time, even though he's seven years older than her.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 pm
by Greener223
i think it's like a stepsibling or german thing
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:29 am
by SnowWright
I think she has the coolest name in the whole AA series.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:42 pm
by Midnight Jasper
SnowWright wrote:I think she has the coolest name in the whole AA series.
Ho yes.
Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
For me it'd be Redd, Oldbag in every case she's in (especially 2-4), Meekins, Angel, Lotta, Victor Kudo, and Wesley Stickler.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:39 pm
by oddy
I found this hilarous pic the other day. I rofled for several minutes.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm
by Franziska's Whip
oddy wrote:I found this hilarous pic the other day. I rofled for several minutes.
God I hate that picture, it scarred me for life. xD
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 pm
by Chloe
oddy wrote:I found this hilarous pic the other day. I rofled for several minutes.
XDD I loled.
Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:25 pm
by SnowWright
Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD[/quote]
Jean, Moe and Shelly de Killer
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm
by Midnight Jasper
SnowWright wrote:Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD
Jean, Moe and Shelly de Killer[/quote]
FRANZISKA VS SHELLY DE KILLER WANT NAO PLZ. She would definitely want to get her revenge on him.
And... wasn't Franziska in the trial with Moe...?
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:43 pm
by Tombstoner
Greener223 wrote:guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
She whips Edgeworth in 3-5.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:44 pm
by SnowWright
Midnight Jasper wrote:SnowWright wrote:Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD
Jean, Moe and Shelly de Killer
FRANZISKA VS SHELLY DE KILLER WANT NAO PLZ. She would definitely want to get her revenge on him.
And... wasn't Franziska in the trial with Moe...?[/quote]
Yeah she was, but I wanted to see Moe go down anyway
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:11 pm
by Greener223
Tombstoner wrote:Greener223 wrote:guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
She whips Edgeworth in 3-5.
Really? I don't think i remember if she did.
But the whip in darkness at the beginning of the case was at thin air just in case you don't know
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 am
by Jean Descole
Greener223 wrote:Tombstoner wrote:Greener223 wrote:guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
She whips Edgeworth in 3-5.
Really? I don't think i remember if she did.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 am
by Greener223
k...
just that i read a fanfiction about 6 months ago and it was REALLY good
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm
by 1337nerd
I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 pm
by Franziska's Whip
1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.

Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 pm
by Temple
Franziska's aces; my favourite prosecutor if not my favourite AA character.
I really like her characterization: you can kinda see how her abrasive personality and quest for perfection came from her upbringing, and the malign influence of her father. What really seals the deal for me, though, is the underlying core of vulnerability that lies just under her tough facade. You get the feeling that now that she is coming around to the idea that Edgeworth, and even to an extent people like Phoenix and Gumshoe, kinda care about her, she might be setting out on the slow path to becoming a fully functional human being.
Hopefully we'll see her develop further, possibly in the GK series.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 pm
by Greener223
GK?
what's that?
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 pm
by Temple
Greener223 wrote:GK?
what's that?
Ace Attorney Investigations.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 am
by Greener223
kk then
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm
by 1337nerd
Franziska's Whip wrote:1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.

Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
True...But gumshoe is who suffers the most at her hands.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 pm
by Greener223
1337nerd wrote:Franziska's Whip wrote:1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.

Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
True...But gumshoe is who suffers the most at her hands.
at least she doesn't use the multi-whip final smash on him.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 pm
by Franziska's Whip
1337nerd wrote:Franziska's Whip wrote:1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.

Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
True...But gumshoe is who suffers the most at her hands.
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly...

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:19 am
by Greener223
did anyone hear me?
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:19 am
by ForensicScience
Franziska is awesome. ^-^ She's my favorite prosecutor out of the AA series.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 am
by pablitox
i have to join i totally love franni and her whip xD!!!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 am
by AsakiPhreek
I think Franziska has been messing with our philosophy curriculum.
Tonight, we studied the four archetypes of "crazy wisdom" - the clown, the trickster, the jester, and the fool. The professor went on to explain that there were two types of fool - the great fool...and the foolish fool.
Brief philosophy lesson: The "great fool" has so much true knowledge about the world that normal people think he's a fool and he suffers for it (the Buddha was among the examples given) while the "foolish fool" is just...totally inept. As Franzy defines her fools.
I couldn't help but smile as he just kept talking about the concept of a foolish fool (and thus having to repeat the phrase often) because it reminded me so much of Franziska. I could only imagine if she was sitting in the classroom then. She certainly would have had something to add. Funny stuff.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:52 am
by SnowWright
Greener223 wrote:did anyone hear me?
You can only use 3 quotes at once (no ones ignoring you)
Greener223 wrote:at least she doesn't use the multi-whip final smash on him.
as much as I wanted to see that happen, I'm glad she cut him some slack. ALOT of slack.