Page 6 of 47

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:35 am
by DarkMagic
Image = Agent Smith From The Matrix

Image = Uriel Septim VII from The Elders Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:06 pm
by Wocky Kitaki
Image = Image

Image = Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:26 pm
by Rov
I don't think GodotFan or whatever his name is now counts as a PW/GS character... But that's just me...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:29 pm
by Wocky Kitaki
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:I don't think GodotFan or whatever his name is now counts as a PW/GS character... But that's just me...


Wretlemania already posted the similarity between Sobchak and Serrot, so I thought 'Why not Godot Fan's original character and Wilbur Force?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:41 pm
by marshmallowpie148
Image
Image
Am I the only one who sees that?

Image
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 pm
by Marshmello
marshmallowpie148 wrote:Image
Image
Am I the only one who sees that?


Could you please try to find another image, or perhaps at least say who you're comparing Wocky to? The image you linked just shows up as that stupid "Image Hosted by tripod" block.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:17 pm
by Rov
...Jigglypuff???

I don't see it.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:18 pm
by Hakuro de Killer
marshmallowpie148 wrote:Image
Image
Am I the only one who sees that?

Image
Image


First, the image seems to show Jigglypuff, but i think that's a little bit of a stretch.

As for the second, I think that's exactly what Atmey would look like with a different hairstyle and a nose job.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:58 pm
by marshmallowpie148
Image= :takita:
Perhapes it is a stretch, but that was the first thing I noticed about his hairstyle. The hair is the same little thing.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:07 pm
by Wrestlemania
WWE fans will kill me for this, but after a while, I finally had to admit this:
Image=Image.

I used my "Winston von Payne" image for this, but notice the similarities.

Lack of hair.
Glasses.
Raised Eyebrow.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:27 pm
by CrawdKenny
Desiree DeLite and Yuki from Grandia 3.

Image
Image

Image
Image (picture him 7 years younger.)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:39 pm
by Wrestlemania
Not sure why but I always saw a connection between these two:

Spoiler: Angel Starr, along with Spoilers for 4-1
ImageImage

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:35 pm
by Marshmello
You can't compare characters to other characters already in the games... that's cheating!

But while everyone's doing it:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

My God, they're identical!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:38 pm
by Wrestlemania
I can compare them when they're not even remotely related game-wise!

Unlike Maya and Ema...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:55 pm
by La Diable
If Wocky is any Pokémon, he's Meowth. I totally hear him speaking in Meowth's voice.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:48 pm
by Leah.Ninja.
:yuusaku: Looks way to much like Princess Leia .. but with orange hair O_o

and that's all I can come up with ..

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:00 pm
by Wrestlemania
Ugh.

That one's one of the ones everyone can come up with......

And that avatar is a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:37 pm
by Marshmello
Leah.Ninja. wrote::yuusaku: Looks way to much like Princess Leia .. but with orange hair O_o

and that's all I can come up with ..

:objection:

That's what everyone comes up with, but frankly I don't see the resemblance. When you get past the hair (which, upon comparison, isn't even close to being similar), they don't look like each other at all.

Spoiler: Comparison
ImageImage

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 pm
by Wrestlemania
The whole "She's holding a Gun" just makes it look even weirder. :gymshoe:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:00 am
by Rov
Ron Delite looks more like Princess Leia than Payne does of The Rock...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:47 am
by Wrestlemania
Obviously, not Current-Gen The Rock. I mean the one from that image.

Also, this was after I noticed the raised-eyebrow.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:48 am
by Rov
Even still, that image you posted of him is a reeeeaaaaaaaaaally biiiiiiiiiiiiiig streeeeeeetch.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:12 am
by Leah.Ninja.
Wrestlemania wrote:Ugh.

That one's one of the ones everyone can come up with......

And that avatar is a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!



Sorry! Wasn't thinking that other people may have not played the game yet ..


Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:48 am
by La Diable
Just started playing Capcom vs. SNK Card Fighters Clash for DS. Here's a relevant screenshot I managed to scrounge up:
Image
I'm referring to the guy on the left, of course. I couldn't find a better shot, but he does do the one-eye-closed thing, too.
The game is about collecting cards with Capcom and SNK characters on them, so I'm not sure if this was intentional or not.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:17 pm
by DarkMagic
:zennybw: = Goku from DragonBall Z

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:54 pm
by Mr.Trite
I was at my town's diner yesterday, and wa shocked to find that my waiter looked almost exactly like Apollo, minus those notorious twin hairs of his. He was actually extremely cute- It makes me want to go back next Wensday to get his number. Ha, ha. But, sorry, no pictures. Can't quite do that without seeming like a stalker, can I?

And LOL at the Luke Atmey/ Blake Lewis reference. I love Blake, and seeing that made me do a lot more than giggle. Can't believe I didn't see that.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:55 pm
by Mr.Trite
Eek, double post! My apologies.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:09 am
by marshmallowpie148
Image
Image
I couldn't find an "gothic" enough picture of Violet from The Incredibles, but anyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about.

Its funny, when I played PW3 I found Viola to be one of the creepest people ever, but when my brother played he was like "shes not scary, shes basically the girl from the Incredibles". However, he did find her laugh creepy. -shutters-

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:13 am
by Balrog
marshmallowpie148 wrote:Image
Image
I couldn't find an "gothic" enough picture of Violet from The Incredibles, but anyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about.

Its funny, when I played PW3 I found Viola to be one of the creepest people ever, but when my brother played he was like "shes not scary, shes basically the girl from the Incredibles". However, he did find her laugh creepy. -shutters-

Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:35 am
by Rov
Balrog wrote:Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])

Jason.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:38 am
by Balrog
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Balrog wrote:Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])

Jason.

O.o
:welly:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:38 am
by Balrog
lag >>>>>>>

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:40 am
by Rov
I meant to say Bonus Stage.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:42 am
by Balrog
sure you did..... sure you did..............

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:48 am
by Rov
Well the spelling is really similar; it was obviously a typo...

Jason
Jasustong
Jonus Stang
Bonus Stage

See?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:23 am
by Judgemaster64
Here two I made a while back.

Spoiler: Fuhrer(FMA) & Gant(PW:AA)
Image
Image


Here another one I remember.

Spoiler: Dr. Riddles(Zatch Bell) & Luke (AA3)
ImageImage


Just thought of this one.

Spoiler: Mitsuru(P3) and Angel(PW:AA)
ImageImage


I just thought another one. I'm on a roll here

Spoiler: Apollo(AJ:AA) & Medic(EO)
ImageImage


Another one I almost forgot

Spoiler: Wright(AJ:AA) & Unknown(Unknown)
ImageImage


This one should be the last one for tonight.

Spoiler: Ronin(EO) & Maya(PW:AA series)
ImageImage

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:05 pm
by Balrog
Nice ones!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:34 pm
by Rov
Image
Space Detective 556 looks like Juan Corrida
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:07 pm
by Wrestlemania
Spoiler: Guy Eldoon and.... Spock?
Image = Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:24 pm
by Komachi
Judgemaster64 wrote:
Another one I almost forgot

Spoiler: Wright(AJ:AA) & Unknown(Unknown)
ImageImage




OTZ|||||||||this one made me laugh hard... :will: