"So this is the security??? A snake????????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" shouted Larry, his body shaking from head to toe. Maya stepped on his foot hard.
Edgeworth: What have I been saying? Wright, what have I been saying?
Phoenix: “Why is there a snake in the safe room?”
Edgeworth: Unbelievable. It's ridiculous and they all know it just as well as I do. If it doesn't make sense, don't put it in.
"Larry, you're an idiot, don’t shout, you can make him angry!" cried Maya.
Maya: No! Alt-me, come on! Don't be a hypocrite!
Edgeworth: Perhaps that was a joke?
Phoenix: It wouldn't be that subtle, I promise.
"WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT WE AREEEEEEE WAIIIIIIIITTTTTIIINGGGG FOOORRRR! LET’S GEEEET OUUUUUUUT OOOOOFFF HEREEEEEE!!!!” shouted Ron very loud.
Phoenix:...heh.
Edgeworth: I’m not sure if you actually thought that was funny or you’re just laughing out of smug pride. Or which is worse.
Phoenix: You look down on me, Edgeworth. You think I’d laugh at that?
Edgeworth: I’ve decided smug pride is worse.
"Mr. DeLite !! Quietttt!!!!!!! "cried Maya limp.
Phoenix: Good work.
Maya: Don't patronize me.
Edgeworth: You prepare about as well for heists as Wright does for court.
Phoenix: Hey. Half the time that’s your fault.
Larry then grab Maya's shoulder.
"Come on, Maya, we have to get out of here as soon as possible! I don’t want to be stew by the snake! "He cried.
Maya: I wonder what stew tastes like when a snake makes it.
Phoenix: I don't even know what it tastes like when a snake’s in it.
"But the money…...I have to take the money first! Then we'll go! Let go of me, Larry!! "cried Maya.
"MAYA! Don’t be stupid! The snake will going to cut you in a heartbeat! We better rob a jewelry store! Let's get out of here! "
Phoenix: It’s one snake. Just step on it’s head. Throw a rock at it, I don't know.
Maya: Channel a professional wrestler.
Phoenix: Channel a professional wrestler. Anything. And then you’re done, the money’s yours.
Edgeworth: Which raises the question of why a single snake is the security in the first place, but I digress.
"No! I have to take that money now! Can’t be delayed any longer! Nick is dying, Larry!" cried Maya half crying,
Maya: Oh my god.
Phoenix: *Laughs* Okay, now this getting ridiculous.
Maya: I thought we would go a heist. One heist! Please? One? No crying?
Phoenix: Hey, you still look like a ninja? Remember when you were excited to dress up as a ninja?
Maya: That's almost enough to make up for it. Almost.
and then she bit Larry’s arm. Larry roared with pain and release his grip from Maya’s shoulder. Maya jumps forward, then pull out her cell phone from her pocket. Then she turned the lights on her cell phone, so the room becomes bright.
Edgeworth: Turning on a flashlight does not warrant multiple sentences. It barely warrants more than ten words in this context.
Maya: What ten words?
Edgeworth: “Maya used her phone’s flashlight to light the room.”
Maya: That’s nine words.
Edgeworth: *Penalty* Ngooooh!
The snake looks confused and blinked several times. Kristoph’s safe deposit box located under his tail.
"Hey, ugly venomous creature, look at me here! Brain peas! Na nan a nan a ......... "Maya cried as she stuck out her tongue, and jogged in front of the snake.
Phoenix: This thing really thinks you’re, like, four.
Edgeworth: Her grasp of the English language is at about that level.
Maya: Hey, I’m not any worse than anyone else, okay!?
Phoenix: You’re defending this take on you?
Maya: I’m defending my honor!
"Mrs. Fey, what are you doing? Are you mad?" said Ron.
Maya: Angry, a little. Crazy... I don't know, if people think I act like this, I might be.
Phoenix: You’re near the top of my “sane people” list, if it means anything.
Edgeworth: I imagine it’s a short list, considering your circles.
Phoenix: What? And yours is longer?
Edgeworth: No, I suppose not.
"I'm distracting him! In order to have him out of the safe deposit box, so you can take the money in the safe deposit box!" said Maya gasped, then trotted back.
Edgeworth: Those were two separate sentences smooshed into one, poorly.
Phoenix: You’re talking about the narration, right?
Edgeworth: Of course. The dialogue is one very unnecessary sentence too long.
Maya then took Steel Samurai keychain from her pocket, and threw it into the snake’s eyes. The keychain struck the snake’s eyes, and the snake hissed angrily immediately.
Maya: Little did we all know, it’s because the keychain was made from the snake’s dead mother.
Phoenix: More tragic than the cancer subplot.
"Catch me, catch me if you can, a nan na na ...." Maya scoffed again while still sticking out her tongue. The snake-pursed mouth clenched in anger, trying to bite Maya, but Maya escapes by very fast and very agile movements. Finally the snake advanced closer towards Maya, making Kristoph’s safe deposit box didn’t guarded right now.
"Now, Larry, quickly take the money, I can’t hold it for long!" Maya shouted again, now starting to cringe because the snake is getting close to her. The snake had almost twisted Maya’s legs. Fortunately, Maya jump with very agile and hiding behind a stack of cardboard boxes.
Maya: I must be really good at doing agiles.
Phoenix: That’s the second agile you’ve done.
Edgeworth: That's not how that sentence was incorrect.
Phoenix: You do it the right way, then.
Edgeworth: It’s immature to mock it in that manner to begin with, Wright. And you wonder why you’re written like children.
Maya: Hey, at least we’re still in this!
Edgeworth: Speaking of, I haven’t appeared in the last two chapters. Why am I even here, management?
Speaker: Because the beginner writing the spork wanted to use characters he's familiar with.
Edgeworth: Fantastic. I'm here by chance, then.
Phoenix: Has the spork writer been doing a good job, at least? I have no way of knowing.
Speaker: What makes you think we can tell any better than you?
Larry and Ron jump towards Kristoph’s safe deposit box, hastily Larry type the password: Gavinners.
What a shock to Larry when he heard the sound of Access Denied.
Edgeworth: It would be incredibly poor security to give both terminals the same password.
Phoenix: I’m more surprised the terminals had different passwords, to be honest.
"Shit!" shouted Larry upset, and he punching the safe deposit box hard and made his hands eventually become painful. "Gavinners is not the code??? So what's the code????? "
Maya: Let’s try to guess the code!
Edgeworth: Kristina. Or Skeyne.
Phoenix: What? Why?
Edgeworth: Because that conversation would not have happened if it wasn't going to tie in immediately.
Phoenix: Nah, that’s way too easy. It’s probably his mother’s maiden name or something.
Maya: I’m going with “bronchogenic carcinoma”.
"LARRY!!!!!!! QUIIIIIIICKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! DON’T WASTE TIME!!!!!!!! "Maya shouted again.
Edgeworth: Ron DeLite, or his alleged bastardisation is leaking into the others.
Phoenix: Maya☆Fey.
Maya: Oooh, could I?
Phoenix: Not in real life. I shouldn't have to tell you that, though.
Maya: What if the bank I try to get a loan from to cure your lung cancer won't loan the money because the owner thinks you made his sister kill herself?
Phoenix: Uh… in that case you have my permission.
Larry turns around and felt his lips dry immediately. The snake has successfully twisted Maya’s leg now, and lifted and swung her high. The snake’s yellow eyes gleaming and many times he opens and closed his mouth, looked ready to prey Maya anytime.
Edgeworth: I’m beginning to wonder how much the atrocious English is hurting the quality of this work.
Phoenix: By that, you mean you think it could be good if the English was better?
Edgeworth: I believe that, if written properly, this story could be, if only barely, decen-
Maya: No.
All:...
Phoenix:... Yeah, no.
Ron leapt forward, trying to punch the snake. But instead he became entangled as well as by the snake. Larry could only feel shock to see his friends wrapped by the snake and swung them high.
Edgeworth: Allow me to slightly modify my question. Why is there a cartoon snake in the safe room?
Maya: Because cartoon snakes can swing people around like that! Perfect security! But, if they're doing fake animals, they should've gotten a dragon!
Dragons are unbeatable!
Phoenix: I imagine it must be hard, getting your hands on a cartoon snake.
Edgeworth: It must be hard believing snakes throw people around as if they even had the strength for it, let alone mobility.
Think, Larry, think ........ what's the code ?????????
Then suddenly he remembered the conversation of Kristoph and Klavier that he heard. With nervous and praying, he type "KRISTINA."
Phoenix: OH, COME ON!
Edgeworth: Despite knowing it would happen, I was almost hoping something that cliche wouldn’t.
Maya: Aw, I think it’s sweet.
Edgeworth: Actually, what basis does he have to even assume it’s spelled like that? Or in all capital letters!?
Phoenix: Easy. Nothing.
Clicking sound audible and the machine voice answer: "Access Accepted."
Edgeworth: Access granted, you mean.
Phoenix: Huh?
Edgeworth: It would be "access granted". Not "accepted".
Phoenix: Oh, yeah, it would, wouldn't it. That's another grammar problem.
Maya: I'll add it to the pile! Maybe at the end of the chapter it'll hit the ceiling!
"Yeahhhh!!!!!!" said Larry happy. He saw all the money had been wrapped in plastic and on the top, there are writing that written by markers: '$ 50,000 Denomination’. Was relieved didn’t have to waste any more time to calculate, Larry took 5 plastic and stuffed it into his bag.
Phoenix: Okay, the fact that Larry’s first thought when seeing the markings on the money was about how relieved he was that he wouldn’t have to spend
that much time counting is actually really funny.
Edgeworth: I told you, this is an accurate portrayal.
When finished, he threw his bag and rushed to help Ron and Maya who’s still swung back and forth like a doll by the snake.
Larry frantically pulled out his phone and open Google in the browser of his cell phone. Then he typed the keywords: "Poisonous snake’s weakness." Maya shouted angrily.
"LARRY BUTZ!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR CELL PHONE!! QUICKLY RELEASE US FROM THIS UGLY CREATURE! "cried Maya upset.
"Just a moment, Maya, I was searching in Google what’s poisonous snake weakness," said Larry.
Maya: Oooh! Company namedrop! I bet that’s a sponsorship deal!
Edgeworth: You’re joking, yes?
Maya: Mmm-hmm.
Edgeworth: Good.
Phoenix: Google should sue.
Edgeworth: Wright, please, enough.
Phoenix:... That could be verbal assault, what you just did.
Edgeworth: Wright.
"Oh, gee, Mr. Buuutzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!Don’t waste time!!!!!!!!Quickly beat this snake!” said Ron.
Phoenix: Well, give him a minute to figure out how.
Maya: Yeah, Morty!
Phoenix: Oh, he did sound like a really screamy Morty Smith just then, didn’t he?
Maya: “Aw, jeez, Butz, that, that, that seems kinda, y’know, like a waste of time, right?”
Edgeworth: Terrible impression.
Phoenix: Like you even know what that was an impression of.
Edgeworth: I don’t need to. There is no way a show in which a character that talks like that would be allowed on real television.
Maya and Phoenix: *Snicker*
Edgeworth: Oh, no, you are joking. Please?
Larry didn’t answer. He finally found what he was looking for. He opened one of the websites that appear in Google search results.
The poisonous snake can’t stand with pepper. Spraying pepper into their eyes.
Phoenix: Maya?
Maya: On it.
Phoenix: Specifically, “Poisonous snake’s weakness”.
Maya: All I’m getting is “Don’t kill snakes, they’re friendly”, and some stuff about snake traps. Nothing about pepper spray.
Phoenix: Try “does pepper spray work on a snake”.
Maya: Okay… nope. It doesn’t.
Edgeworth: You could have just asked me. It doesn't.
Refrain from smiling in relief, Larry unpacks his bag and found two bottles of pepper which he always brought everywhere. Ha, Nick, you can’t insult me again because I always carry a bottle of pepper wherever I go! exclaimed Larry inwardly.
Phoenix: Glad to see you have your priorities straight, Larry. It's so weird how not out-of-character he is.
Maya: It's like it feels like something's off about it, but nothing is actually off.
Edgeworth: I see you're both coming to terms with the reality that there exists a human being alive that is actually like this.
He then unscrewed the pepper shaker and threw the entire contents into the snake’s eyes. His throws hit right on target. The snake snarled in pain, closed his eyes, then let go his hold of Ron and Maya. Ron and Maya fell to the floor with a deafening tone. Larry storing the bottles of pepper into his pocket and smiled triumphantly.
Maya: Do snakes snarl?
Edgeworth: No.
Maya: What noise does a snake even make? I know it rattles sometimes, but…
Phoenix: Do you really not know?
Maya: No... Wait, wait, right! They hiss! I forgot!
Phoenix: Do I need to go buy an animal sound wheel at some toy store?
Maya: Yes, but only so I can play the pig noise when you walk into a room.
"Ugh," complained Maya. "It really hurts."
"Come on, get out of here before the snake was able to open his eyes again!" said Larry as he closed his bag. They held hands, ran very fast, and open the exit door.
“I can’t believe Mr. Gavin is very insane……. Put a snake inside a bank??? Had he lost his mind?” murmured Larry, clutching his chest.
Edgeworth:..................
Maya: Mr. Edge-
Phoenix: Just… just leave him alone, Maya.
Maya: Okay.
Larry and Ron just want to adjust their breath when suddenly Maya screamed.
Phoenix: Okay, how did Google translate even screw up “catch their breath” that bad?
Maya: Ooh, let’s see if we can figure out if this was Google translated or not!
Phoenix: It probably was Google translated, but sure. What is this a point for?
Maya: I don’t know.
Phoenix: I mean, it might be a point for Google, because a human couldn’t screw up that badly, but it might also be a point for a human because a computer couldn’t screw up that badly.
Maya:... Maybe this game isn’t going to work after all.
"What again now, Maya?" complained Larry limp.
"My cell phone, Larry. I leave my cell phone inside! Definitely my cell phone was fell when that creature swung me!”
Maya: Leave it! Who cares about a cell phone!?
Phoenix: It turns out that the surgery actually costs $250,000+ The cost of one cell phone.
Edgeworth: I am nearly completely positive the phone serves no narrative purpose and the rest of this scene won’t either.
"Then take it now! Don’t be too long! "exclaimed Larry.
Maya step inside again, and how relieved she was when she saw her cell phone lying on the floor. When Maya was just about to take her cell phone, the snake suddenly appeared behind her, his eyes open wide, and he hissed very loudly.
Maya: That’s why you leave the phone!
Phoenix: But what if the phone is the only family you have left?
Maya: Aw, that’d be really sad...er than this.
"Never give up, don’t you, ugly creature?! Take that! "cried Maya, pulling out some leftover firecrackers from her pocket, and threw it toward the snake. In an instant the room was immediately filled with the deafening sound of firecrackers.
Maya quickly grabbed her cell phone and jumped out.
Phoenix: Okay, so… maybe the phone had to be left because the firecrackers had to be set off?
Edgeworth: That’s certainly what it appears to be.
Phoenix: But couldn’t the snake have just stopped her on the way out to begin with to make an excuse for that?
Edgeworth: I told you it would mean nothing.
"Come on, run, guys, run! We had to quickly get out of here! "cried Maya again. Larry, Ron, Maya, running as fast as lightning, didn’t care about their bodies who already filled with cold sweat now. But suddenly Larry stumbles, as a result, the bag containing their stolen money out of his hand, then dramatically hit the alarm.
Phoenix: Wait, that's really what's going to set the alarms off?
Edgeworth: So the firecrackers also served no narrative purpose, shockingly enough.
In an instant, the bank was filled with the sound of the alarm and the engine sound that says Danger, there are robbers entered. Danger. Danger. Save yourself. There is a bank robber.
Phoenix: "Save yourself"?
Maya: It's not just any bank robber. It's a bank robber... with a gun!
Phoenix: Everyone save themselves!
"Oh, my God, this nightmare isn’t over?" complains Maya limp.
Maya: I wish I knew, Cry-Maya. I wish I knew.
Phoenix: Crya.
Maya: Okay! That's her nickname from now on!
"Quickly grab the bag, Larry!"
Larry took the stolen money bag again.
"Okay, we have to escape through the stairs, we can’t use elevators, they will immediately arrest us!" cried Maya. The three of them just ran a few steps when a swarm of cops shows up and confront them all. Approximately six guns directed at three of them.
Edgeworth: Not the most original of action sequences, is it?
Maya: I make it original!
Edgeworth: Your presence makes it original?
Maya: Of course!
Edgeworth:... And I don't suppose you'll listen to reason on this.
Maya: Nope!
"Raise your hands! You can’t run anywhere else, robbers! Give up and take off your costumes and masks!"shouted one of the officers.
Larry, Maya, and Ron froze in their places. One policeman approached Larry, his arms outstretched, ready to pull Larry’s mask. Still with panting breath, Larry took a bottle of pepper from his pocket, then he threw it to the police. The police immediately collapsed to the floor as he rubbed his eyes that feels very sore.
Maya: Oh, the bottle hit him right in the eye!
Phoenix: I'd feel sore too.
Edgeworth: This is the part where the rest of the police officers shoot at them for violently resisting, I trust.
"Ha! Can’t run anywhere, you say? Let's throw a little party!" exclaimed Larry again, and then he threw up his pepper shaker. In an instant, the room was immediately bombarded by pepper, sneeze of the polices, and the shouts of the policemen who groan in pain.
Edgeworth: Oh, but of course not! Of course six trained police officers would just let Larry get away with that, of course!
Maya: Mr. Edgeworth, I think you need to apologize.
Edgeworth: What for?
Phoenix: For saying good English would make the story half-decent.
Edgeworth:... I do owe you an apology on that front, I suppose.
"Come on! Quick! We're out of here!” cried Maya again. The three of them ran out very fast, ignoring the pain in their chest and their breaths that seems will run out. The three of them walked to the emergency stairs.
Phoenix: Looks like they went back on that whole running idea pretty fast.
Maya: One of the guards will catch you! Now is not the time for walking! It’s the time for action!
When the three of them almost reach the emergency stairs, suddenly someone grabbed Maya’s heel.
Maya: You fool! You should have been running!
Phoenix: You see? Proper English doesn't fix this kind of thing, Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: Wright, accept my apology or you’ll soon find me demanding one myself.
Phoenix: Okay. Fine. Apology accepted. Also, for the record, that was the worst threat I've ever heard.
Maya slipped and fell. It turns out who gripped Maya’s heels is a policeman who escaped from the pepper attack. Then he dragged Maya who was lying on the floor very quickly.
Edgeworth: “Escaped from the pepper attack”. You had to opportunity to have prevented said pepper attack, but you refused to do so.
Phoenix: I take it you’d fire these guys?
Edgeworth: Only the one in charge of their Stormtrooper directives.
Larry and Ron who had managed to reach the emergency stairs and come down, stopped when they see Maya being dragged away by the police.
"Come on!" exclaimed Larry. "We must help Maya, we can’t let her get caught!"
They stepped back to the top with irregular breath.
"Why did you come back?? Run!!!!!!! "cried Maya.
Phoenix: And don't walk.
Edgeworth: Let it go, Wright.
Phoenix: Really? Normally this is the kind of thing you’d latch onto.
Edgeworth: I would have before you ran it into the ground.
Maya: You mean walked it into the ground?
Edgeworth: I meant ran.
Larry didn’t answer. He slammed his body and face down on the floor, trying to reach Maya’s hands.
Phoenix: *Laughs* Wow, picture that!
Maya: I want to see Larry do that in real life!
Phoenix: How would that even accomplish anything? He didn't even dive, he just faceplanted on the ground!
Edgeworth: That was likely a mistake, but if it was on purpose, it is accurate.
"Shut up! Hold my hand! "exclaimed Larry.
Phoenix: An exact replica of this sentence is the first sentence in an Sex fic.
Maya: That’s not an attractive opening line for an Sex fic.
Phoenix: But do you really think that some of the people who write Sex fics understand that?
Maya:... Most of them understand… probably...
Maya tried hard to hold Larry’s hands, but because their hands are equally wet with sweat, it was hard to Maya for clasped Larry’s hands.
Edgeworth: Sweaty hands is certainly an... original explanation for a loose grip.
Maya: Yeah, I can see why there wouldn't be a lot of grippage.
Edgeworth: Grippage is not a word.
Phoenix: There was no way Edgeworth was going to get that.
Edgeworth: There’s nothing to get. Don't be ridiculous.
Maya:... Play a record.
Ron, who is behind Larry, took the bag containing the stolen money. With the mercurial Ron leapt forward, then he hit the policeman's face with that bag. Fresh blood flowing from the police nostrils, then he fell unconscious on the floor.
Phoenix: I would be more concerned if it wasn't fresh blood.
Maya: Like zombie blood! Or vampire blood!
Phoenix: Do vampires have blood?
Maya: I guess, right?
Phoenix: But then, couldn't they just drink their own blood and live forever?
Maya: Don't vampires already live forever?
Phoenix: Then why do they need to drink blood?
Maya: I’ll tell you later, after I do some research!
The gun was out of his hand. Ron picked up the gun.
"Come on, get up, you two!" shouted Ron again.
Maya and Larry got up from the floor, and then they join hands again and ran as fast as they can to emergency stairs.
Phoenix: Is this even ship-bait anymore?
Maya: Why is everyone so touchy with me in this?
Phoenix: It’s pretty obvious why.
Maya: I’m asking because I want a different answer, please.
Phoenix: Oh… because Crya is still a little small child?
Maya: I only like that a little bit better.
When newly down four flights of stairs, they heard footsteps from hoardes of polices.
"They are in emergency stairs! Come on, we have to hurry! "
"Uh-oh! See a lot of stairs! If we descend one by one, we can’t escape! "complained Larry.
Maya: It might help if you ran down.
Edgeworth: Let the “walking” line go, you two.
Phoenix: What about the walking line?
Edgeworth: Let it go.
Maya: One more time?
Edgeworth: Let it go.
Maya: Can’t
Phoenix: HOLD IT!
Maya: Back any more!
Edgeworth: Wait, was that a trap!?
Maya: Only a little.
Phoenix: I was blackmailed into doing that.
"Then, we go down through the railing of this emergency stairs. We will glide over it! Come on! "cried Maya wheezing.
"Oh, we’re not sure about this, Maya .........." muttered Larry and Ron together.
Edgeworth: I see they are both aware of the other’s opinions before they were vocalized.
Maya: Oh, what if they’re mind readers!? Now I want to meet a mind reader! Nick, take a case about a mind reader!
Phoenix: I can't just take a case because a mind reader is involved!
Maya: Why not?
Phoenix: What if they did it?
Maya: Take one where they didn't!
Phoenix: What if there aren't any?
Maya: Wait for one!
Phoenix: I… uh… what if…
Edgeworth: Wright, you are aware that you are the one who chooses what cases you take, correct?
Phoenix: Yeah?
Edgeworth: And yet you still lost that argument.
Phoenix: Hey!
"Shut up, don’t talk and think too much!
Maya: That should be the tagline for this story!
Phoenix: Maya Fey, Ace Thief. “Shut up, don't talk and think too much!”
Maya: You see that, and you know exactly what you’re getting into, it’s perfect!
They are getting closer! Quick, guys! Go sit on the railing and I will push you from behind! "
Larry finally gave up. He then sat on the railing. Larry immediately felt his ass crushed instantly.
Phoenix: Why are they explaining how Larry’s butt felt? Aaaaah! Now I’m picturing it!
Maya: Well, you know what they say, if something smells…
Phoenix: That was a really bad thing to say right then! Aw, man, people get off to this stuff, too, that’s the scary thing.
Ron sitting in front of him, and Larry grip Ron’s shoulder tightly.
"Well," said Maya. "1,2,3 !!!!" Maya push Larry’s back firmly, then both men were sliding down like they were climbing slide, and disappeared from Maya’s sight. After that, Maya sat on the railing too and slid by her own.
Maya: Oh, are they sliding down the railing!? That’s cool!
Phoenix: Really? You think so, huh?
Maya: What do you mean!? Of course it’s cool!
Phoenix: Seems painful to me.
Maya: So are piercings!
Phoenix: I don't remember you having any piercings.
Maya: Just because I don't do it doesn't mean it isn't cool!
She instantly feels her ass ache and heat.
Phoenix:...
Edgeworth:...
Maya:...
All:...
Phoenix: Why is it not moving on?
Maya: Nothing to see here, just move it along! Come on, now!
Phoenix: Are you not going to move this along until we say something, management?
Speaker: Yes.
Phoenix:... Okay… uh… that was… certainly brave word choice. That’s my comment.
Maya: Fine, I’ll say it! It’s another Sex fic opener.
Phoenix: Thank you, Maya. Can we move on, please!?
Speaker: Certainly.
Finally she reached the corner of the stairs. Larry and Ron were waiting below. Larry looked massaged his buttocks.
Maya jumped down from the railing.
"Great Escape, guys," murmured Maya with a little chuckle. Larry and Ron laughed too.
Maya: Look at what a happy bunch they make!
Phoenix: Let’s just ignore the impending lung cancer death, we need to exchange some friendly banter first!
Maya: That's what I was about to say!
"See! Exit sign! We can just go out and headed to my car!” said Ron, his finger to the Exit sign. The three of them walk faster toward right direction, and entered a door.
Edgeworth: How utterly boring this entire sequence has been. Now I’m considering cashing in those relatability points.
Speaker: Relatability points are not redeemable or real currency.
Edgeworth: Do you expect me to pay you real money!?
Speaker: We expect you to finish the story like a good boy.
Maya: Yeah, now’s no time to be such a stubborn boy!
Phoenix: Hey. I’m the stubborn boy. No stealing.
Unfortunately, the door they entered, it turned out not to outside, but to the parking basement. Larry, Maya, and Ron froze as a security guard saw the three of them and immediately call the police with his walkie-talkie.
"Officer, they're in the parking basement! The robbers!” cried the security guard.
"Okey, nice…..now what should we do ??? Your car's out of reach ...... "Larry whispered from the corner of his mouth.
Maya: If it’s out of reach, maybe we could try getting closer to it.
Phoenix: I want to say that's not what the writer meant, but...
"What are you waiting for? RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "shouted Ron. The three of them returned to run in lightning speed.
"Heyyyyy !!! Don’t you dare to run away !!! "shouted the security guard, trying to catch them with a baton in his hand.
Edgeworth: I alluded to Stormtroopers in regards to these police officers a few moments ago.
Phoenix: Yeah. And?
Edgeworth: Do you agree with my comparison?
Phoenix and Maya: Yes.
"Quick, go to the bicycle parking lot! We ride a bike to get out of here!"said Ron, pointing his finger toward a parked bicycle.
"But I can’t ride a bike! I don’t know how to do it! "shouted Larry.
"You'll ride with me!Just sit behind me!" said Maya.
Maya: But I don’t know how to ride a bike either!
Phoenix: Really? Why not?
Maya: If I tried to ride a bike in the village, I’d probably tumble off the mountain. Ooh, that should be the setup for Phoenix Wright: Ace Thief!
Edgeworth: You are making this up, correct?
Maya: Yeah. But now I kind of want it to exist.
The three of them jumped into bike parking lot and riding a bicycle that were parked. Larry sat behind Maya. The security guard tried to block them.
"Just give up, rotten robber, you can’t runaway!" shouted the security guard, holding out his hand in front of the bike ride by Maya.
"Oh yeah? Just try it! Adios para siempre, Mr. Security Guard! "cried Maya, then she took another of firecrackers out of her pocket and threw it toward the guard. The guard shouted in shock and trying to avoid firecrackers that explodes in the floor.
All:...
Edgeworth: “Adios para siempre” means “goodbye forever”.
Phoenix: Oh. Okay. Thanks, Edgeworth.
Maya: I thought I was out of firecrackers.
Edgeworth: I recall the story mentioning you had leftovers?
Maya: Which I used on the snake. Right? Am I remembering this wrong?
Phoenix: Why bother putting more effort into keeping track than the writer? Let’s just move on.
"BYEEEEE !!!!!" shouted Ron, and three of them pedaling the bike very fast and managed to get out of the basement. Now they’re on the street.
Barely a few minutes they pedaled, the sound of police sirens car audible.
"You who wearing ninja costumes and Mask DeMasque costume, riding a bicycle, we command you to stop now!" shouted the police over loudspeakers.
Phoenix: You know, it hadn’t occurred to me how ridiculous this looks until now.
Maya: Except the ninja costumes are still cool!
Phoenix: Not on a motorcycle, they aren't.
Maya: Have you ever seen a ninja on a motorcycle?
Phoenix: I guess not…?
Maya: Then you can’t say that for sure!
Phoenix: No, I can.
"NO WAY !!!!!!!"
"More speed, more speed!!!! Faster!! FAAAAAASTEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!" Larry shouted while banging Maya’s shoulders with coarse.
Maya: He’s gonna knock me off!
Phoenix: Actually, you might be right.
Maya: Maybe you have to go on a revenge mission to make Gavin pay!
Phoenix: Maybe. I just hope I don't take too long, I'm already tired of this.
Maya: Watch it take, like, seven years.
Phoenix: Yeah, imagine that.
"I'm trying! Don’t banging my shoulder!" cried Maya.
"You two stop screaming like a couple who wishing to divorce and concentration on the road!" shouted Ron.
Maya: They ARE shipping us! Stop shipping me with Larry! I don’t wanna!
Phoenix: At least you haven’t cried recently.
Maya: Oh, I haven’t! Maybe this is taking a turn for the better?
Phoenix: Watch you get back and I’m just dead.
Edgeworth: You need to do something about that habit of proposing realistic story directions as jokes.
Phoenix: But that’s how I win all my court cases.
Edgeworth: My word, that is how you win, isn't it?
Maya pedalling with double speed, Ron was pedaling too on her side, while three police cars chasing behind them.
"Turn, turn!" exclaimed Larry again. Maya turned the handlebars of her bike to the left very quickly, causing the bike tilted and almost made Larry fell off the bike.
Edgeworth: You may fix this one.
Maya: Huh?
Edgeworth: This sentence. You may fix it.
Maya: Oh! Okay! Nick?
Phoenix: You’re really passing this onto me?
Maya: Nick, what would you change?
Phoenix: “The bike swerved. Larry struggled not to fall off.”
Maya: I would’ve brought the snake back for this part. Bring the snake back.
Phoenix: “The bike swerved and hit the snake, killing it and nearly knocking Larry off.”
Edgeworth:... I regret my previous request.
"What are you doing??! You almost made me fall! You want to kill me ?! "
"Sorry, Sorry! I didn’t mean to make you fall! "
"This is not the way to the hospital! You're wrong direction! Turn to the right!" shouted Larry again, then looked back.
All: They’re going straight to the HOSPITAL!?
Phoenix: Oh my god, I was right. I’m gonna die. I’m going to get killed in the crossfire.
Edgeworth: Along with likely dozens of medical staff.
Maya: They probably should have brought a fourth person along to make smart choices.
Edgeworth: Or a second writer.
The police car that chasing them is getting closer. A policeman emerged from a car window, pointed the gun toward them, ready to shoot them.
"Faster! Faster! They'll shoot us!" shouted Larry again.
BANG BANG sound deafening. Larry and Maya ducked, trying to avoid the policeman shooting.
Phoenix and Maya: Stormtroopers.
Edgeworth: Hmph. As if you were expecting more.
"Mr. DeLite! Do something! Use the gun you were picked from inside! "exclaimed Larry very loudly.
"Oh, yeah, right!" Ron pulled a gun he stole from the police when they are in the bank from his pocket, then he looked back, he fired it, while his free hand still holding the handlebars. Ron dodged many times to evade the cop who shot blindly.
Phoenix:... This is supposed to be a story about lawyers.
Edgeworth: Normally, one would require arms training before being able to operate a firearm with one hand and a vehicle in the other.
Maya: Trained thieves need expert hand-eye coordination! Stealing artifacts isn’t much different from shooting at cops on a motorcycle when you look at it that way!
Edgeworth: Yes. It is.
Ron fired back. He was shooting several times, while still pedaling with one hand. The first shot bounced just above the sirens of police cars. The second shot hits the car rearview successfully. The third shot hit the tires, which immediately broke out in an instant with enough voices to make the ear pain.
Phoenix: That guy’s dead! That person driving that motorcycle is dead!
"YESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!"
Phoenix: And they’re cheering about it!?
Edgeworth: I can’t say cheering over another man’s death is quite in character for any of these three.
Phoenix: This is supposed to be a story about lawyers!
Maya: Who even said “yay”?
Phoenix: The person who found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, I dunno.
"The hospital just a few steps ahead! They can’t catch us!” said Maya, laughing uproariously. Maya pedaled faster, when suddenly a police car appeared from the opposite direction.
"Uh-oh! Mr. DeLite !!!!!!! Shoot them again! "exclaimed Larry.
"I can’t! The bullets is run out! "said Ron.
Phoenix: “The bullets is run out”.
Maya: They have to be doing this on purpose, right?
Edgeworth: Doubtful.
Maya: But how do you mess that up?
Edgeworth: Poor Indonesian translation is how, I imagine.
Maya: It still feels like it can't be real. Like… it has to be faked somehow.
"Good, very good! What should we do? !!!!" complained Larry. Maya paused, trying to find a way out. When looking at a river, eventually she got an idea.
"Buddy, hold firmly around my waist." whispered Maya.
Maya: “Buddy”.
Phoenix: Crya just turned into a generic action hero. A boring generic action hero.
Maya: Ugh, this is so boring! The drama was at least fun to make fun of!
Phoenix: Are you absolutely sure you’re not going to regret saying that when it starts back up in five minutes?
Maya: I don't know! I hope not!
"What would you do, Maya?" asked Larry nervous, had a bad feeling about this.
"Just hold my waist! Don’t ask any questions!” cried Maya frustrated.
Phoenix: Sex fic. Move it along, management.
Speaker: We… actually were just going to let that one slide.
Phoenix: Oh, come on!
"1 ......... 2 ......... ..3 ............. Ready ......... ......... .GET SET…… GOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! "Maya turned the bike very quickly and braked very suddenly, making she and Larry knocked off from the bike, and plunged into the river. Ron followed them, also fell into the river just a few seconds later.
Edgeworth: I expected at least some semblance of substance in this action sequence.
Phoenix: I take it you haven't found any?
Edgeworth: Nothing about this serves any narrative purpose past an action sequence. Even the worst Steel Samurai knockoffs have action sequences with narrative value.
Phoenix: You would know.
Edgeworth: N-No! I would not "know"!
Maya: Do you like the Wood Robot or the Speed Hedgehog better?
Edgeworth: Neither of them. They’re both unoriginal and lack maturity.
Maya: That’s the right answer!
Phoenix: ...Unoriginal to what?
Edgeworth: Urk…! J-Just in general. That’s all.
"Ouch ............ .my ass! Hurt like hell!" exclaimed Larry.
"Ssshhh! Shut up, Larry!" whispered Maya, then cover Larry’s mouth with her hands. The three of them hold a deep breath.
The sound of police sirens had stopped. The policemen got out, and sounded confused.
"Damn! Where did the robbers go??? "
"I saw them turn and then suddenly they’re disappeared!"
"Ugh ......... we failed to catch them."
Edgeworth: Sweep the area, you incompetent fools. Any police officer with even a shred of sense would understand that they are hiding.
Phoenix: Is this reminding you of anything?
Edgeworth:... Yes. But not to this extent.
Phoenix: Remember when one of your detectives closed a case within six minutes of entering the crime scene?
Edgeworth: You know which detective, Wright. There’s no need to dance around his name.
Maya: Aw, poor Gumshoe.
"Never mind, we return to the office now. Tomorrow we will try to find the robbers again. We spread in pamphlets."
Phoenix: But you don't even know what they look like!
Maya: Yes they do! We look like ninjas, Nick!
Phoenix: Then stop dressing like one.
Maya: Maybe you don't understand my MO, Nick. I’m can't just “stop dressing like a ninja”. There’s nuance to these things! Honor!
Phoenix: This is your first heist.
Maya: The perfect time to decide on an MO!
The police got back into the car and left.
Having considered the situation is completely safe, they were out of the river. The three of them set their breath, feeling very tired.
"I can’t believe we can escape from them," Larry muttered.
Edgeworth: I can't believe they were incompetent enough to let you escape from them.
Maya: I Can't Believe It’s Not Butter is actually just margarine, did you know?
"This is thanks to our cooperation……..eh……. the money bag? Where’s the money bag?” cried Maya when she realized that the stolen money bag didn’t exist.
Maya: “Cried” means talking loudly here, right?
Edgeworth: I believe so.
Maya: Has Crya only cried once this chapter?
Edgeworth: I believe so.
Phoenix: I think we can all agree that that’s a good thing.
"Ugh……maybe it fell when we plunged to the river?” complained Larry.
"Don’t worry, guys, look," said Ron, pointing his finger toward the tree which is located not far from the river. The stolen money bag lying in front of tree.
Maya and Larry sigh of relief, then take the bag.
"Check first, Larry, just in case the money is damaged or dirty," murmured Maya. Larry nodded in agreement, then opened the bag, and checked the money. Looks as smooth as when he took it from Kristoph’s safe deposit box.
Maya: But how, though?
Phoenix: Because if it was damaged, we’d have to sit through another action sequence.
Maya: This is fine! Everything is fine with the money! Good!
"Everything is okay, Maya," said Larry after finished checking.
"Good ...... ..Nah ...... Now we have to go to the hospital secretly. We had to shower and don’t let Nick see us. He must have wondered if he saw us come in a chaotic situation like this, "said Maya. Ron and Larry nodded in agreement, then the three of them crept into the hospital through a back door, and rushed to the hospital bathroom to clean themselves and change clothes. Once completed, Ron, Larry and Maya walked toward Phoenix bedroom.
Maya: Hey, Crya! You’re not supposed to break the MO! Ninja costumes only!
Edgeworth: This is important enough to dedicate a paragraph to, apparently.
What a shock to them when they reached in front of Phoenix room. Phoenix room’s door is opened, and Phoenix seems having a severe seizure in his bed, his eyes rolled upward, approximately 5 doctors, including Dr. Joaquin, stand around his bed, each Doctors holding Phoenix hands and head.
Phoenix: Wait, really? I did die? I said that as a joke.
Edgeworth: What do I keep telling you, Wright?
Maya: I hope you didn't just so Crya doesn't have any more excuses for doing that thing she does.
Phoenix: Cry?
Maya: That's the one.
"Take care, don’t let him bite his tongue! Hold his head! Don’t let his head hit the bed! "exclaimed Doctor Joaquin.
Maya ran into the room. "Nick!!!!!!!!Nick!!!!!!!!! What’s wrong with him, Doctor ????!Nick!!! Talk to me!!I'm here!!!!!!! "Maya cried as she approached Phoenix bed, scrambling, trying to grasp Phoenix hands. Her tears fell instantly.
Maya: I thought we could go a chapter.
Phoenix: So did I, Maya. So did I.
"Mrs. Fey? Where have you been? Please wait outside, Mrs. Fey. Let us control this boy! "
Phoenix: Still a boy, I see. At 26 years old, or older. Who does this guy even think he is?
Maya: Your childhood doctor, Nick!
Phoenix: Um… yes, that’s true.
Maya: Aw, I’m out of party poppers.
Edgeworth: Perhaps more will appear from nowhere at some point.
Phoenix: I get enough abuse in court. I don't need my doctor making fun of me too.
Maya obeyed Dr. Joaquin, and stepped out.
"Why, what's up with Nick, Maya?" asked Larry.
Maya: “He has stage 4 Nick disease.”
Phoenix: Oh, no! Not Nick disease! How do you cure it!?
Edgeworth: By learning when to keep your mouth shut.
Phoenix: That’s… actually literally true, considering the seizures.
"I don’t know! He seemed having a severe seizure. Larry…. We’re not late, right???We definitely can save Nick, right??Please answer yes, Larry!" cried Maya, then slammed her head into Larry’s shoulder.
Larry confused what to say, then he gently stroked Maya’s back. "Of course, Maya, we can save Nick. We're not late. Nick will survive. Nick can survive after falling from a burning bridge, of course he will not be defeated easily by an ugly tumor! "
Phoenix: That did not happen yet. That was almost three years into my career.
Maya: More AU things?
Edgeworth: That is, without question, the explanation. As unfortunate a truth that is.
A few minutes later, Phoenix room’s door open, and Dr. Joaquin approached them.
"How’s Nick?? What’s wrong with him, Doctor? "Maya exclaimed without preamble.
"Seizure has stopped, fortunately. He seizured because the fever is too high. The fever is too high because the tumors grow again.......... "
Phoenix: “Have you checked, doc-”
Edgeworth: Yes. He has.
"Doctor," interrupted Maya. "We've got it. We've got the money for Nick’s operating costs in Germany. "
Dr. Joaquin stunned, and looked at Maya sharply. "You've got it? Oh, this is a very good news, Mrs. Fey!Where did you get that much money in a heartbeat?"
"We borrowed the money from Nick’s old friend, Doctor," said Larry. "This is the money." Larry then show the stolen money bag to Dr. Joaquin.
Maya: “Ah, I see. This is clearly $250,000. Not just a bag filled with blank paper for all I know.”
Phoenix: He probably just trusts you because you’re a pal of mine.
Maya: But he also knows Larry.
Phoenix: ...!
Edgeworth: …!
Maya: Yeah! I win!... Oh, and I found another party popper!
Phoenix: Where?
Maya: Same place I’m keeping the fireworks! *Pop* Should I set off the fireworks, too!?
Phoenix and Edgeworth: No!
"Oh, well done, well done, guys! OK! Then I will contact Dr. Edgeworth now and I'll take care of accommodations for you to go to Germany. You'd better come with me, Larry. Bring the money. Oh, Mrs. Fey, Larry, I’m very glad! Well, Mrs. Fey, you may enter to take care Phoenix, he won’t be happy if he wakes up and no one sit beside his bed, "said Dr. Joaquin again.
Edgeworth: That is a rather strange justification coming from a medical professional.
Phoenix: I don't know this guy. And it's not like he has much character so I can't really figure him out, either.
Maya: Maybe if you weren't such a stubborn boy, Nick, you’d be more aware of your surroundings!
Phoenix: Well, you know me. Nick the stubborn boy.
Edgeworth: You seem upset by the nickname despite that description very easily applying to you.
Phoenix: It’s the “boy” part that gets me. I know I’m stubborn, it’s my life.
"Did you hear that? We will go to Germany!" exclaimed Maya, then hugs Larry tightly.
Maya: So it is ship-bait, right? With Larry or with you? Can you tell which?
Phoenix: Maybe both. Or maybe Indonesia’s just a really touchy-feely place.
Maya: My money’s on L-
Then she hugs Ron.
Maya: Never mind, my money’s on you, Nick.
Edgeworth: I doubt Larry would even be interested in someone like you.
Maya: Wh-what!? What do you mean!?
Phoenix: What the heck are you trying to say, Edgeworth!?
Edgeworth: What? All I meant was-
Maya: *Sniff* Now you’re gonna make me prove the story right, you jerk!
Edgeworth: Agh…! Uh, Wright? I require assistance.
Phoenix: Just explain what you meant by “someone like you”.
Edgeworth: Someone who isn't a complete lost cause like himself.
Maya: Oh, that’s all? Well… thanks?
Phoenix: I’ll work on my "habits" if you work on decent social skills.
Edgeworth: Ngh....! Fine!
"Thank you so much for helping us, Mr. DeLite."
"Oh, it's nothing, Mrs. Fey. I'm glad to help Mr. Wright. Well, Mrs. Fey, I have to go home now. Dessie would have been very worried. Have fun in Germany!" said Ron as he walked toward the exit door, and waved to them.
Phoenix: “Have fun”.
Edgeworth: I don't expect to enjoy Germany myself.
Maya: Neither do we, Mr. Edgeworth.
Phoenix: The question is, who suffers more? Us or our counterparts?
"Bye, Mr. DeLite! Be careful on the road!" exclaimed Larry and Maya together, while waving Ron.
"Come on, Larry, we take care of all the necessities to take Phoenix to Germany." Larry nodded, then he and Dr. Joaquin left Maya.
Maya then came into Phoenix room. The defense attorney looked very pale and thin, and even now both his hands filled with IV and a breathing hose attached under his nose. Maya stroking Phoenix hair and forehead gently.
"Calm down, Nick, you're going to be fine.You will be taken to Germany for surgery!” whispered Maya.
Phoenix: You can't get much more calm than unconscious, but okay.
Maya: Crya should stop talking to herself. People might think she’s a weirdo.
Phoenix: People probably already batted a few eyes at the ninja costume.
Maya: Those eyes were batting from wonder!
Phoenix opened his eyes and moved his head slightly.
"Maya?" whispered Phoenix in a very tired tone. "Where have you been, Maya? And why there is this funny thing under my nose? "
Phoenix:... Ha?
Maya: Did that sound like a joke to you, too?
Phoenix: Yeah. It didn't land.
Maya: It didn't even crash. It just kinda flew off into space.
Maya smiled weakly. "I went to look for the money, Nick. Nick, guess what, I’ve got the money! Money for your operation! We will go to Germany! Dr. Joaquin and Larry are now taking care of everything you need for your departure to Germany. You're going to be operated by Dr. Edgeworth! You will be completely cured, Nick! You'll beat the sucks tumor! "
Phoenix: “Sucks tumor”!?
Edgeworth: Certainly the smile would not be weak, if there’s good news.
Maya: But it’s Crya that's doing it, though.
Edgeworth: I… am forced to concede that point.
Phoenix blinked, looked confused. "Where did you get the money, Maya?" He asked, still in tired and weak voice.
"I borrowed from your old friend," said Maya.
"Friend? Who? Then how will I be able to pay my debt to him?" asked Phoenix again.
Maya shook her head vigorously. "Nick, you don’t have to think about it now. You can think about it later. What’s important now is for you to make a full recovery. "Maya said softly, stroking Phoenix hair again. Phoenix returned a weak smile and didn’t say anything else.
Phoenix: You still have Larry germs on you. No touching.
Maya: I wouldn’t if I had a choice!
It was nearly evening when Larry and Dr. Joaquin returned to the hospital. They looked tired, but also seemed satisfied.
"Well..........Phoenix, everything is fine. I've contacted Dr. Edgeworth, and you will leave to Germany tomorrow at 11. I also have contacted your parents, Phoenix. They will go with you. They will arrive here tomorrow morning. They’re very worried, you know…
Phoenix: Ah, so we finally get to meet Ma and Pa?
Maya: 5 bucks they’re completely crazy.
Phoenix: I’ll take that bet. I win if they’re the most generic parents ever.
You will be escorted to the airport by ambulance. I booked a private plane for you, so the passengers will only five of you, because it’s too risky if Phoenix taken using a public plane. The plane's name that you guys will ride are Deutsch Airlines.
Phoenix: …”German Airlines”.
Maya: That pun was great in Indonesian, maybe.
Edgeworth: Needless information in the story with no purpose, once again.
You will land in Munich, and you will be operated by Dr. Edgeworth in Allianz hospital.
Edgeworth: As in “alliance”?
Maya: It’s symbolic of… you two?
Phoenix: Maybe if we actually knew each other in this.
It would be very nice, isn’t it? You will go to Germany and will be completely cured, boy! Your chest didn’t need to be injected every hour again!” explained Dr. Joaquin while ruffled Phoenix hair.
"Thank you so much for take care of everything for my departure, Doctor. I don’t know how to pay back to all your kindness," murmured Phoenix.
Phoenix: $250,000, or his cut thereof. But I’m just guessing.
Maya: Is he getting part of the money?
Edgeworth: I believe it all goes to me.
Phoenix: Really? Still, most of the "kindness" was just standard healthcare stuff and a referral to who is apparently a better doctor.
Dr. Joaquin laughed. "Easy, boy, just pay attention to your health and don’t be stubborn anymore. Obey all that Dr. Edgeworth said later, don’t try to deny him."
Phoenix: I still disagree that this is what “stubborn” is.
Maya: Crya and Stubborn Boy! Those are our superhero names!
Phoenix: Are our costumes ninja suits?
Maya: Yeah! Good idea!
"Now it’s time to inject…. Your chest…..Hopefully this will be the last injection!" Dr. Joaquin re-inject Phoenix chest, then once finished, he stepped out.
The next day……..
At half-past seven in the morning, both Phoenix parents arrived at the hospital. Initially Maya was very nervous to meet Phoenix parents, but the nervousness immediately vanished because they were both very friendly. Phoenix's mother, who looks more like a Phoenix sister than his mother, looking very worried.
Phoenix: Uh… what? “Looks more like my sister”?
Maya: Ship-bait?
Phoenix: Maya, don't say that! And it probably is, too!
Maya: Actually, "she looks more like a Phoenix sister", so maybe she’s a bird?
Phoenix: I prefer that to the ship-bait thing.
"PHOENIX WRIGHT! Why didn’t you tell us if you're sick and hospitalized, naughty boy?? Father and mother nearly had heart failure when receiving Dr. Joaquin’s call! You're always like this! Antonio darling, it seems we are indeed very wrong let him stay alone! We should have move here so we could watch him!” cried Phoenix’s mother as she hugged her only son, and kissed Phoenix cheeks.
"Ouch, Mom, you strangled me............" muttered Phoenix, looked very embarrassed. Maya chuckled.
Phoenix: Pay up.
Maya: I don't have any money right now.
Phoenix: I figured.
"Now, now, let the kid breathe, Samantha," said Mr. Antonio, seemed amused.
Phoenix: So… Antonio and Samantha Wright, huh? Any puns?
Maya: I don't think so?
Phoenix: Any real people?
Maya: Lemme check… a few, but probably not on purpose.
Phoenix: I hope these aren't just all normal names. That would just be sad.
"And you must be Mrs. Maya Fey! Dr. Joaquin told everything to us! You were brought Phoenix to here, you were taking care of Phoenix, and you're also looking for money for Phoenix operating costs! Oh, my darling, how we can repay all your kindness?” cried Mrs. Samantha, now embraced Maya tightly. Maya feels uncomfortable.
Maya: Oh, NOW I’m uncomfortable?
Phoenix: Nope, nothing wrong with the groping. Motherly hugs are the line.
"It was not nothing, Mr. and Mrs. Wright," said Maya blushed.
Edgeworth: That double negative drastically changes the meaning of that sentence. Of course, it will never amount to a thing, but…
Maya: I don't think it’s fair to make fun of the grammar all the time.
Edgeworth: This error has no excuse. It is a double negative, and one that is not explained by a change in language.
"Larry!" said Mrs. Samantha after releasing her embrace from Maya, then hugged Larry. "Glad to see you again, boy!"
They spent the next two hours with breakfast and chatted while waiting for an ambulance that would take them to the airport to come.
Edgeworth: All the while Wright stands in the corner vomiting more blood because his treatment was halted.
Maya: Ew, that's gross.
Edgeworth: What's also gross is medical negligence.
Maya really liked Mr. Antonio and Mrs. Samantha. They are very funny and often made her laugh.
Maya: Not if they use jokes written by this guy.
Phoenix: Wow. That was harsh.
At 9, the ambulance that would take them to the airport finally come. The doctors team carefully lifted Phoenix to a gurney, and push him into the ambulance. Maya, Larry, Mr. Antonio, and Mrs. Samantha followed behind, carrying a bag of money, and Phoenix stuff, then they climbed into the ambulance and drove off towards the airport.
The trip to the airport was quite short. They arrived to the airport only in 30 minutes. Phoenix is driven by the EMT to the plane, while Larry, Maya, Mr. Antonio, and Mrs. Samantha followed behind.
The four of them helped the EMTs raise Phoenix into the plane and move him from the gurney into a comfortable bed that has been provided in the plane. The EMT then buckled Phoenix and set an IV to Phoenix hands.
"Should this remain installed? I'm on a plane, "complained Phoenix, staring at his hands that has been fitted with an IV needle.
Edgeworth: Your astute observation skills strike again.
Phoenix: Also, wouldn't the trained medical professionals know?
Maya: Maybe there’s secretly laughing gas in the IV!
Phoenix: And I bet that tricksy Kristoph was behind it, Scoob.
Maya: Why do I have to be the dog?
Phoenix: Would you prefer the stoner, the nerd, the idiot, or Fred?
Maya: Scooby.
Phoenix: Thought so.
"It must be, Mr. Wright, Dr. Joaquin commanded us. Okay......all done. Have fun in Germany! Safe flight! Get well soon, Mr. Wright!” said the EMT as he got off the plane.
The plane take off, and they were off to Germany.
--TO BE CONTIUNED--