(07/07/16 UPDATE) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Post Reply
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: (Extra-Update 27/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Cesar Zero »

That extra...I have no idea what was going on but I liked it. Maybe Victoria actually IS Civil's mom? That would be, like, the best plot twist ever.
Signature loading, please wait...
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Extra-Update 27/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

cesar26100 wrote:That extra...I have no idea what was going on but I liked it. Maybe Victoria actually IS Civil's mom? That would be, like, the best plot twist ever.


Yeah it was definitely the most peculiar comic panel I've done to date. The extras just happen. No reason for them :basil:

A plot twist which reveals that a woman younger than Civil is actually is mother would be an interesting one.. It would need a time machine... Hmm.. :will:

Update, folks!
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Red blood? This is a foreign concept to me. My blood is a dark brown...almost like oil. B-But of course, I'm not a robot.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Did someone say Blood
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Maybe...
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:Red blood? This is a foreign concept to me. My blood is a dark brown...almost like oil. B-But of course, I'm not a robot.


This post felt like a weird advertisement for Don Johnson's new show 'Blood and Oil' which premiered on ABC last night...

You heard it here first, folks. Oliver works for ABC.
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:Red blood? This is a foreign concept to me. My blood is a dark brown...almost like oil. B-But of course, I'm not a robot.


This post felt like a weird advertisement for Don Johnson's new show 'Blood and Oil' which premiered on ABC last night...

You heard it here first, folks. Oliver works for ABC.

You shit! That was supposed to be a secret... :sadshoe:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

O.O

...By the way, I was reading the missed parts of Case 1. :yummy:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:O.O

...By the way, I was reading the missed parts of Case 1. :yummy:


What do you mean missed parts, Patch?
Sig.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:O.O

...By the way, I was reading the missed parts of Case 1. :yummy:


What do you mean missed parts, Patch?

I meant that some parts which I didn't read it till now. I've been neglecting it pretty lately. >_<*
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:O.O

...By the way, I was reading the missed parts of Case 1. :yummy:


What do you mean missed parts, Patch?

I meant that some parts which I didn't read it till now. I've been neglecting it pretty lately. >_<*


Don't let Oliver hear you saw that. That guy is dangerous when people skip comics..

*sigh* I just now realised that Oliver is secretly Dogen using an alias..

I should have known..
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

No, I am Oliver Doe, brother to John Doe.
Image
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:No, I am Oliver Doe, brother to John Doe.
Image


It is you... Shelly De Oliver...
Sig.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:No, I am Oliver Doe, brother to John Doe.
Image


It is you... Shelly De Oliver...

Don't worry, you're not the only one with a Yangire Personality.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:No, I am Oliver Doe, brother to John Doe.
Image


It is you... Shelly De Oliver...

Surely you jest, I am just a simple ice cream salesman.
Image
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:No, I am Oliver Doe, brother to John Doe.
Image


It is you... Shelly De Oliver...

Surely you jest, I am just a simple ice cream salesman.
Image


That sprite makes him look like hes trying really hard to eat that ice cream but he can't lean forward for some reason.. :basil:
Sig.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 29/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

RIP Oliver :viola:

By the way, is Spark Brushel your favorite character or something? I often see you using at least one of his parts for at least one character.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by SuperAj3 »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:No, I am Oliver Doe, brother to John Doe.
Image


It is you... Shelly De Oliver...

XD nonsense, he's not a serial killer! That scar on his face was from scooping up too many ice-creams!

Back to the comic, now Civil's comment makes sense XD
He's pulling a Nick here! "The key to the entire case!". Always works XD
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 28/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Patch wrote:RIP Oliver :viola:

By the way, is Spark Brushel your favorite character or something? I often see you using at least one of his parts for at least one character.


You killed him, Patch.. If he doesn't comment here within 24 hours, Detective Gatewater may be paying you a visit... Questions must be asked.

And I've only used him twice: on Sam Bae and on Gatewater. But the Gatewater sprite was one which I made back in 2010, hence why I forgot that I used the brushel sprite for him.

#BlamePatch

SuperAj3 wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:No, I am Oliver Doe, brother to John Doe.
Image


It is you... Shelly De Oliver...

XD nonsense, he's not a serial killer! That scar on his face was from scooping up too many ice-creams!

Back to the comic, now Civil's comment makes sense XD
He's pulling a Nick here! "The key to the entire case!". Always works XD


He's channelling his inner-Nick :phoenix:

I think the guys doing pretty good for someone working on a case this air-tight.

The murder weapon is the truck and the victim was lying in front of it. The suspect says that he hit him. How could he NOT be guilty?! :meekins:
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 29/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

I'm back and... No one cares... :sadshoe:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 29/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Oh sweet, I always have sleep problems! :sob:

Dammit, DefenceLawyer. You literally have no idea that I'm a cheerful defense attorney.

And Hi, Oliver.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 30/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Today's update is up, folks!

I quite liked this comic panel. Have been waiting to upload this one.. Clock Shop Blues.
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 30/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Still nothing on the trial of DefenceLawyer....
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 30/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:Still nothing on the trial of DefenceLawyer....


Give it time, I'll start it eventually :viola:
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 30/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:Still nothing on the trial of DefenceLawyer....


Give it time, I'll start it eventually :viola:

A trial can't just "be given time!"
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 30/09/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Oliver wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:Still nothing on the trial of DefenceLawyer....


Give it time, I'll start it eventually :viola:

A trial can't just "be given time!"

You all are going to Hell!!! ...according to Shiki Eiki anyway. :ron:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 01/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Update is up. Something needs to be fixed with it, but I only noticed when uploading. Will sort it tomorrow.
Sig.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

None is talking anymore or having conversations unlike other times. Weird, isn't it? Btw, at the word game thread:

Oliver: Drinking
Patchy: DefenceLawyer
Oliver: Criminal

...Hm. I think he was joking or something?
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

I would like to present the trial of DefenceLawyer from about a page ago.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Fill out the forn please!

Form from Court wrote:Judge: -----
Prosecutor: -----
Defense: -----
Victim: -----
Defendant: -----
Crime: -----
Further Details: -----

Witnesses: -----


Enjoy your form! It won't take very long~ :edgey:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Form from Court wrote:Judge: Your Mother
Prosecutor: Your Mother
Defense: Your Mother
Victim: Your Mother
Defendant: Your Mother
Crime: Your Mother
Further Details: Your Mother

Witnesses: Your Mothers
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Oliver wrote:
Form from Court wrote:Judge: Your Mother
Prosecutor: Your Mother
Defense: Your Mother
Victim: Your Mother
Defendant: Your Mother
Crime: Your Mother
Further Details: Your Mother

Witnesses: Your Mothers

You reminded me of Nymeria for a sec there. :ron:
Also, congrats. Defendant isn't DefenceLawyer and there's no prosecution or judges at all, ergo DefenceLawyer is hereby declared Not Guilty.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

The trial extra will happen! :basil:

I'm just busy with uni now, so can't spend as much time on here as I did in the summer.
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:The trial extra will happen! :basil:

I'm just busy with uni now, so can't spend as much time on here as I did in the summer.

Serious Answer: Mate, I really don't give a shit if it ever comes out. Take your time. :edgey:
Joking Answer:
Image

A trial can't be put on hold just because you have to go to university!

Image

SCHING!

I request a verdict right now, Your Honor!
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

An update should be up on here in ten minutes.

I sure hope that I can deliver a case 3 to you guys.

I haven't done any planning for case 3 for what I think is two weeks now. And with uni starting again, I will be pressed for time unlike I have been over the summer.

Would you guys be okay with me starting case 3 without the certainty that I would be able to finish it? I guess its one of those things where only time will tell I guess :basil:

Regardless, this has been good fun so far. We've been going since the end of June now with daily updates, which I think is an achievement in itself! (right? :will: ) Haha. Let's just "keep on swimming" as Dory would say.
Sig.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 03/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

You mean, "keep on trucking" or something. But that's What Mij probably would say...
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 07/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Update, folks. UPPPPPDDDAAAAATTEEEEE :grossberg: :will:
Sig.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: (Update 07/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

That's it, I'm out. Enjoy talking to Oliver Watson only, DefenceLawyer.

-Patchy
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 07/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:That's it, I'm out. Enjoy talking to Oliver Watson only, DefenceLawyer.

-Patchy


TAKE THAT Turnabout, Patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :viola: :viola: :viola: :viola:

I was hoping for a TAKE THAT emoticon. It mustn't exist.

That Gatewater guy sure can throw a WRENCH in the works..
Sig.
Post Reply