Page 7 of 47

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:55 am
by Hakuro de Killer
Spoiler: Dr. Riddles(Zatch Bell) & Luke (AA3)
ImageImage


OH MY GAWD!!

First off, I was a huge fan of Zatch Bell when it aired, but I never put two and two together! Dr. Riddles and Kiddo were my favorite characters too!! T_T

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:56 am
by Wrestlemania
I wonder why no one commented on Spock... Weird.

I'll look for more though!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:50 pm
by The Monocle
:pasta:
Guy Eldoon


Image

Ronnie James Dio of Rainbow/Black Sabbath/Dio

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:24 pm
by Rov
Image
Look! It's Edgeworth as an old man!
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:25 pm
by Balrog
XDDDDDD, I saw that too!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:05 pm
by RazeTora
OZU IS HARBORING A DARK SECRET O NOES.

Wrestlemania wrote:
Spoiler: Guy Eldoon and.... Spock?
Image = Image


I KNEW he reminded me of someone!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:08 pm
by RazeTora
shite, double post of evil.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:38 pm
by Wrestlemania
Maybe I should just make it Guy Nemoy?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:05 pm
by Iban
I always thought Gummy had that strange spacemarine-aura to him. :eh?:

Image

(The guy is from the game DOOM, which I'm sure ye all know. C'mon, it's common knowledge =/)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:49 pm
by Neh-ku
OMG, lol so similar... :will:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:44 pm
by Raphael .K. Brice
How about...
Image and Image

Or guess who this is...
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:05 pm
by Marshmello
Raphael .K. Brice wrote:Or guess who this is...
Image


That book rules.

Terry Pratchett = :godot:

But forgive me for not being able to guess :yuusaku: I was going to say Vasquez but that's way out on a limb.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:09 pm
by Raphael .K. Brice
That's the point I was making, yes.

I should think that the dark hair, plain dress, cigarette holder, and, in-book, "ice queen" temperament are enough to qualify.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:20 pm
by Wrestlemania
Image=Image

I thought she looked like Frau for some reason....

.......

But so does Oldbag, IMO.

:wendy: Really?
Wrestle: .... really.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:57 pm
by Neh-ku
OMG, lol...wait is that your autograph?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:31 am
by Wrestlemania
No. That is the autograph of the person who played Frau in "Austin Powers".

.......

And this was found online, so don't bother asking if I am "Michael".

But Michael IS my alias, so......

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:20 am
by Cracka-Lackin'
Iban wrote:I always thought Gummy had that strange spacemarine-aura to him. :eh?:

Image


I agree. That eyebrow thing Gumshoe does is the exact same as Mr. SpaceMarine.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:20 am
by La Diable
Iban wrote:I always thought Gummy had that strange spacemarine-aura to him. :eh?:

Image


That's why that seemed so familiar, thank you.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:32 am
by Addikt
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Image
Look! It's Edgeworth as an old man!
Image

My sister was DEMANDING for me to do that.

Sister: TORI TORI DOITDOITDOITDOIT >:D

That show is so random XD (which is exactly what I love about it.)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:25 am
by Neh-ku
xfma_addictx wrote:
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Image
Look! It's Edgeworth as an old man!
Image

My sister was DEMANDING for me to do that.

Sister: TORI TORI DOITDOITDOITDOIT >:D

That show is so random XD (which is exactly what I love about it.)


Lol, Awkward...Who would of thought Edgeworth grew old and adapted into having an azn accent :gant:
:gant: :gant:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:32 am
by RazeTora
It's a bit of a stretch, but...
Spoiler: So big it'll hurt to shit tommorow
Image

and...
Image

Minus the..obvious..of course o_e;;
LULZ ANYONE REMEMBER THIS ANIME HAHA

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:56 am
by Hakuro de Killer
I am going to literally get shot, stabbed, giggled, snorted, whipped, raeped, snackooed, and/or otherwise maimed and murdered at the post i am about to make...

Spoiler: I'm sorry!!! T_T
Image :takita:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:10 am
by kaitouX
Hakuro de Killer wrote:I am going to literally get shot, stabbed, giggled, snorted, whipped, raeped, snackooed, and/or otherwise maimed and murdered at the post i am about to make...

Spoiler: I'm sorry!!! T_T
Image :takita:


I can play your game :3

Spoiler: *loser aura*
Image :pearl:

Forehead friends.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 pm
by Marshmello
Lol the Naruto ones were just too obvious to post.

...

*goes Naruto screencap hunting*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:03 pm
by Mr.Trite
I'm going Oldschool...With the Sunday Funnies!
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image This is Jeremy Duncan, from the Comic Strips Zits.
Image

It's a bit of a streach, but...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:09 pm
by kaitouX
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image
The girl on left....
Image
And the one on right...

Image


They all have red hair in the book...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:10 pm
by Marshmello
Mr.Trite wrote:I'm going Oldschool...With the Sunday Funnies!
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image
Image

It's a bit of a streach, but...

:lol:

Not a stretch at all! :rock'n: My friend had a book of those comics... I wonder if I could steal it some time...

(I would also like to remind people to cite where characters are from, even if it seems obvious.)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:53 pm
by Wrestlemania
Alright!

Frau is from Austin Powers, at least, it's where the actress who plays her may be most well known to the forum rats here (forum rats is simply a term I use, meaning "people who frequent forums).

Spock is from Star Trek.

.......

I'll add some more later.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:18 pm
by Marshmello
lol, I meant that as a 'for future reference' sort of thing. You don't have to go looking.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:33 pm
by Wrestlemania
Trust me, I wasn't planning on looking through all my posts. :gymshoe:

........

Okay, I was.

Marsh: *facepalms*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:28 pm
by Mr.Trite
Ah! I'll make sure to go add that in me last post, marsh- Thanks!

I'm going to go and compare two character from the Phoenix Wright world, because to be honest I thought they were the same person when I played through T&T for the first time.
Image
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:54 am
by RazeTora
^ Oddly enough, I thought the same thing.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:24 am
by Wrestlemania
I thought it was partially similar...
........

But I really didn't think a whole LOT about it, I mean, aside from the jacket, there aren't many ACTUAL similarities...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:26 am
by Super Judge Bro.
RazeTora wrote:^ Oddly enough, I thought the same thing.


Me too. I was once trying to find the Doug Swallows profile in CR.. but I couldn't find him because I kept mistaking him for Matt. :/

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:49 am
by Wrestlemania
Spoiler: Gant and Kristoph comparison. Spoilers, obviously, for 1-5, and... you know what? Beat AJ before you read this
Okay. I noticed a few things.

Firstly, Gant and Kristoph bost have "stances" which they usually keep at all times. Gant has the "Rigid" stance he uses with glares, etc. Kristoph has the "Arms on top of one another" stance.

When they are ALMOST "defeated" in the game, they both look like s*** with their poses, trying to hold themselves up and all.

And when their final "breakdowns" involve BOTH of them laughing.

Kristoph and Gant both tried to use the law to their advantage.

BOTH were friends with the Judge.

Both where glasses.

Both are normally cheerful/pleasant around others.


Well... there it is...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:17 pm
by Rov
Wrestlemania wrote:
Spoiler: Gant and Kristoph comparison. Spoilers, obviously, for 1-5, and... you know what? Beat AJ before you read this
Okay. I noticed a few things.

Firstly, Gant and Kristoph bost have "stances" which they usually keep at all times. Gant has the "Rigid" stance he uses with glares, etc. Kristoph has the "Arms on top of one another" stance.

When they are ALMOST "defeated" in the game, they both look like s*** with their poses, trying to hold themselves up and all.

And when their final "breakdowns" involve BOTH of them laughing.

Kristoph and Gant both tried to use the law to their advantage.

BOTH were friends with the Judge.

Both where glasses.

Both are normally cheerful/pleasant around others.


Well... there it is...
Yeah, but they don't look alike.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 pm
by Wrestlemania
It depends, actually! They have a lot of identical poses...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:08 pm
by SteveMalcolm
This is my first post on these forums so I hope I get all the image things right.
Has anyone else noticed that Franziska von Karma looks kind of like Captain Rose from Zack and Wiki? Except Von Karma is angrier than Captain Rose.
Spoiler: Franziska and Captain Rose
Image Looks like :franny:

Oh, and my friend's dad looks kind of like Brushel. If I had a photo of him, I would show you but I don't.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:11 pm
by Donald Serrot
Nice connection there Stevo! And welcome! Glad to have ya here with us!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:48 pm
by Rov
Wrestlemania wrote:It depends, actually! They have a lot of identical poses...
But you'd never in a million years accidentally mistake Gant for Gavin based on asthetics. It's just not going to happen.