Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
This isn't an Unintentional GS Connection but there were two storms in the Atlantic, named Karl and Lisa - seemingly after the Today Show reporters Karl and Lisa.
Actual Unintentional GS Connection: I'm still using the "I'm FINE!!!" phrase. And everyone STILL doesn't realise my reference. Should I tell them?
Actual Unintentional GS Connection: I'm still using the "I'm FINE!!!" phrase. And everyone STILL doesn't realise my reference. Should I tell them?
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
April May claimed she could recognize Maya easily by her unusual hairstyle. Now that 2016 is actually here, I doubt that, at least where I live. Topknots. Topknots everywhere.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
This sign in the letter is an Unintentional GS connection:
https://tmblr.co/ZBjMIx2CG6KxP
https://tmblr.co/ZBjMIx2CG6KxP
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Jean Descole
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
- Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
- Location: The Bostonius
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I think that counts more as an "Intentional GS Rip-off."Student678 wrote:This sign in the letter is an Unintentional GS connection:
https://tmblr.co/ZBjMIx2CG6KxP
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

...NAILED IT
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Either way, it's a GS Connection, intentional or not.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I watched a video today of a tortoise who saved his species from extinction by having so much sex with all the females. He's the most sexually active tortoise on the island that he lives on. His name is Diego, which reminds me of a certain pimped out, daddy lawyer


I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I haven't brought this up early enough but a few weeks ago, I saw a man with this white thing over his right eye, which had been attached with tapes, etc. I reckon he should have covered it up with a bandage, probably to hold it in place or so it looked a bit neater while also looking a bit like a pirate lawyer...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One of Apollo's concept designs for DD actually looked like that!Student678 wrote:I haven't brought this up early enough but a few weeks ago, I saw a man with this white thing over his right eye, which had been attached with tapes, etc. I reckon he should have covered it up with a bandage, probably to hold it in place or so it looked a bit neater while also looking a bit like a pirate lawyer...
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Aaaah!Nepeta wrote:http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8xn95KobW1qcey62o1_1280.png
Seen this?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Mom is wearing Edgeworth's color again today.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Today's paper had a little article about celebrity-kid-names. Gavin Rossdale has a kid called Apollo Bowie Flynn.
I also saw a person behind who had blonde hair, a darkpurple jacket and black pants. I was like "Klavier...! ... No."
I also saw a person behind who had blonde hair, a darkpurple jacket and black pants. I was like "Klavier...! ... No."
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I just listened to a report on my local news about a lawyer who hated their law firm so much that they went around shooting at passing strangers. :/ Six victims in total. (Thankfully no one in the AA series has come to that yet, but you never know...)
But then another study mentions that violent crime rates have been on the rise this year. My God, it's really happening.
But then another study mentions that violent crime rates have been on the rise this year. My God, it's really happening.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Jean Descole
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
- Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
- Location: The Bostonius
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I heard of someone named POWERS running for the seat of JUDGE.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

...NAILED IT
-
Trialman
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:14 pm
- Custom Title: The man for your trials!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
More of a hilarity in hindsight moment here. There's a museum in my country which has a replica of an old courthouse in it. Pretty much every time I'm there, I end up putting my dad through the most unfair trial possible. Thinking about it, they're quite similar to Khura'in trials, just without the seance.
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
It's not really in real life but...
I was channel surfing and I came across this show called Pyjanimals. It might be a show that I'm probably beyond but I came across this character called Apollo, who likes rocket ships and the night sky. He's the leader of the group.
I only posted this here because the GS/PW Lookalikes is NOT GETTING ENOUGH ATTENTION!!!
I was channel surfing and I came across this show called Pyjanimals. It might be a show that I'm probably beyond but I came across this character called Apollo, who likes rocket ships and the night sky. He's the leader of the group.
I only posted this here because the GS/PW Lookalikes is NOT GETTING ENOUGH ATTENTION!!!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Butz the Klutz 52
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Procrastinator
- Location: USA
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
My mom told my brother and I that we're going to visit my Aunt Iris in Hawthorne, California in a few months. Cue the Bridge to the Turnabout flashbacks.
-
edgey_poo
- Suspect

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:38 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Lol seriously? That's really strangeButz the Klutz 52 wrote:My mom told my brother and I that we're going to visit my Aunt Iris in Hawthorne, California in a few months. Cue the Bridge to the Turnabout flashbacks.
-
Phoenix_Wrong
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Yeah it's pretty strangeedgey_poo wrote:Lol seriously? That's really strangeButz the Klutz 52 wrote:My mom told my brother and I that we're going to visit my Aunt Iris in Hawthorne, California in a few months. Cue the Bridge to the Turnabout flashbacks.
-
Butz the Klutz 52
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Procrastinator
- Location: USA
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I kid you not guys, we have to attend her daughter's wedding there lmao
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Once when travelling in the car, I saw this car and I think its model was "Apollo" but I didn't identify the brand, just the model.
Uuuuuurgh! Where is Apollo so I can get my Articuno to use Mind Reader + Sheer Cold 50 million times on him!
Uuuuuurgh! Where is Apollo so I can get my Articuno to use Mind Reader + Sheer Cold 50 million times on him!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
A few days ago I saw someone who had a piece of hair sticking up in the shape of a questionmark, like a real-life version of Yumihiko's "idiot-hair".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Recently I read a book. I forgot its Original title, but in our country, it's called: 'Levend Bewijs'. It's about an attorney recently disbarred when someone asks him to defend him in a very important case. The prosecutor he's striving against, is known in the land for his merciless demeanor, and is described to have silver-gray slicked back hair.
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Yesterday I was wearing a yellow t-shirt and black shorts, Athena's colours.
(It could have been worse...
)
(It could have been worse...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Nou moet ik zeker drie keer raden waar jij vandaan komt?Nepeta wrote:Recently I read a book. I forgot its Original title, but in our country, it's called: 'Levend Bewijs'. It's about an attorney recently disbarred when someone asks him to defend him in a very important case. The prosecutor he's striving against, is known in the land for his merciless demeanor, and is described to have silver-gray slicked back hair.
Ahem. I always wonder how people here can find so many unintentional connections in real life. ...Though, admittedly, some of these starting to be more and more of a stretch nowadays.

-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Jep, ben een allochtone Nederlander :33Nurio wrote:Nou moet ik zeker drie keer raden waar jij vandaan komt?Nepeta wrote:Recently I read a book. I forgot its Original title, but in our country, it's called: 'Levend Bewijs'. It's about an attorney recently disbarred when someone asks him to defend him in a very important case. The prosecutor he's striving against, is known in the land for his merciless demeanor, and is described to have silver-gray slicked back hair.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Today I learned there had been a 19th century writer called Maria Edgeworth.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Listening to AA-music while standing on a stepladder.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
That... sounds kinda intentional to me. 
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Did I intentionally put AA-music on? Yes. I listen to it a lot. Did I intentionally stand on the stepladder? Yes. I may be absent-minded but not to the point where I find myself on top of things wondering how I got there. Did I reflect on doing these two, one directly AA-related and one indirectly so, at the same time? Not at first, I made that unintentional connection after a while.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Aaaaaahhhh I see! That explains it! I was thinking that you perhaps had written in the wrong thread or so, like "You know you play too much..." or something, but now I get it! x)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Haha, nah, it was the combination of the two that was unintentional :)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Detective Gustav
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am
- Custom Title: Ace Gamer
- Location: Japanifornia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One of my best friends is named Maya. 
Do you want to know where an instrument sample that was used in Ace Attorney music was sampled from? Check out my VGM Instrument Source Table!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One of my second cousins is named Maya.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One of my second cousins is named Maya.
...dangit GfM! This is what happens when I forget I have the window open.
...dangit GfM! This is what happens when I forget I have the window open.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
We are all connected to each other, in a circle, in a hoop that never ends. How hiiigh will the syca... *clears throat* Sorry, got a bit carried away.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
No, but GfM and I are.Southern Corn wrote:Are we all related to each other now?
...or this.Going for Miles wrote:We are all connected to each other, in a circle, in a hoop that never ends. How hiiigh will the syca... *clears throat* Sorry, got a bit carried away.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

