Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Oh dear.
Nah, I think I've actually seen something like that happen to me too. I was just walking in this sunny ground one day and noticed that my shadow kind of resembled Apollo. I was fidgeting with my watch too so it looked like he was adjusting his bracelet.
Nah, I think I've actually seen something like that happen to me too. I was just walking in this sunny ground one day and noticed that my shadow kind of resembled Apollo. I was fidgeting with my watch too so it looked like he was adjusting his bracelet.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Just browsing a puzzle site when I saw this lol. Pretty minor but still.
Spoiler: Name censored jic
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I go through Edgeworth to get to Charlestown Square and there is a Phoenix Trailers sitting next to an Edgy Auto Parts.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Nano2424
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:46 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
https://i.imgur.com/ZIuyyTv.jpg
Apparently after being released, instead of/in addition to being a dessert chef, Jeff became a doctor.
https://imgur.com/gallery/53a6Y
I had this appear when I was entering a comment on FB...
Apparently after being released, instead of/in addition to being a dessert chef, Jeff became a doctor.
https://imgur.com/gallery/53a6Y
I had this appear when I was entering a comment on FB...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Yep, I can see that. He even changed his name to 'Masters' just to show his mastery of the two fields. Makes sense kinda, considering his parents ran a pharmaceutical company.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
The other day when coming back home I saw a car with the license plate number '7777'. Probably Gant's.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Spoiler: GS6
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
zarazinia
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:30 pm
- Location: UK (the south east bit)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
My boyfriend was just invited to a job interview with 'Nick Wright'...
I'm confident in my hairstyle today.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I hope he doesn't mind being Trucy's new assistant, then :p
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
During a trip to Norway I saw:
*Maya Apartments
*Apollo Delivery Cars
*Metis Private School
*and a house which said "skye" on one of its sides (apparently skye means cloud in Norwegian)
*Maya Apartments
*Apollo Delivery Cars
*Metis Private School
*and a house which said "skye" on one of its sides (apparently skye means cloud in Norwegian)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Metis is probably the rarest of the lot, but I suppose she is e mother of the goddess of wisdom.
Though I think Blackquill was an attendee of her school.
Though I think Blackquill was an attendee of her school.
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
In the credits to some of the classic Sonic The Hedgehog games, you can see the name "Fenix Rye", which sounds a lot like Phoenix Wright to me.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Sounds like someone calling out to Phoenix while drunk.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Nano2424
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:46 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Sorry for the bump...
“Also during the summer months there’s a festival called Thursday’s on First and Third. They have 2 stages where music is played and there are many food vendors and local craftspeople who have booths. One is called “We’re Old Bags”!
When it comes back next year I’ll snap a pic.”
2 years later they are finally back.
https://imgur.com/gallery/13wswxG
“Also during the summer months there’s a festival called Thursday’s on First and Third. They have 2 stages where music is played and there are many food vendors and local craftspeople who have booths. One is called “We’re Old Bags”!
2 years later they are finally back.
https://imgur.com/gallery/13wswxG
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Eh, necroposts are fine if they are relevant, I think.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Jean Descole
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
- Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
- Location: The Bostonius
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/mus ... 418370001/
Hopefully, he'll be a lot better than Daryan Crescend...
Hopefully, he'll be a lot better than Daryan Crescend...
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

...NAILED IT
- EmoLawyerGirl
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:06 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One time I found a website for a law firm called Wright Law Offices... and it was located in PHOENIX, Arizona! Coincidence? I think not! 
-
CourtCase301
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:08 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Attorney Megafan
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Every time my brother who's a Dude Perfect superfan mentions the channel, I have to try not to say, "I didn't know Manfred von Karma had a YouTube channel!"
-
CourtCase301
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:08 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Attorney Megafan
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I'm pretty sure it's because of Gourdy.DramaticaXIV2 wrote:I think that's why they call it Gourd Lake, unlike in the games. I can't remember the reason in the games.


