Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, it was an accident," V.A.L. pointed out neutrally. "It could have happened to anyone, bzzt."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
James rolled his eyes, not even bothering to comment on his perceived ludicrousness of VAL's statement.SiRReN wrote:"Bzzt, it was an accident," V.A.L. pointed out neutrally. "It could have happened to anyone, bzzt."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"It seemed like a great idea at the time..."Southern Corn wrote:"You're quite right", James suddenly agreed. "That oaf who thought that 'bringing the fire to the book' was even a somewhat noteworthy idea is the one to blame."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I-it's not my fault!" Urumi sulked. "How was I supposed to know there was a root there?"
She sat on a nearby log and tenderly rubbed her ankle now that the wackiness was over. "Great, someone probably grabbed it in the confusion..."
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"The only upside to all this is that we didn't all go up in flames. Throw a burning log into a forest, certainly nothing could go wrong!" Oscar thows his hands up in exasperation.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Oh, and I'm sure the idea of simply bringing back the book to the campfire was too logical for your brain to think off", James scoffed.CaptainPancakes wrote:"It seemed like a great idea at the time..."Southern Corn wrote:"You're quite right", James suddenly agreed. "That oaf who thought that 'bringing the fire to the book' was even a somewhat noteworthy idea is the one to blame."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"I-it's not my fault!" Urumi sulked. "How was I supposed to know there was a root there?"
She sat on a nearby log and tenderly rubbed her ankle now that the wackiness was over. "Great, someone probably grabbed it in the confusion..."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Your words are saying sensible things, yet your tone is so fierce, I am on the verge of tears..."
Koichi's shoulders dropped, his head looking at the ground with shame.
Koichi's shoulders dropped, his head looking at the ground with shame.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"As you should be, you incompetent infantryman", James said coldly. "Perhaps you should cry. Admit to your idiotic mistakes. That is but the first step to atonement, no matter how far you are from attaining it."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Your words are saying sensible things, yet your tone is so fierce, I am on the verge of tears..."
Koichi's shoulders dropped, his head looking at the ground with shame.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Understood, I shall attempt to cry."Southern Corn wrote:"As you should be, you incompetent infantryman", James said coldly. "Perhaps you should cry. Admit to your idiotic mistakes. That is but the first step to atonement, no matter how far you are from attaining it."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Your words are saying sensible things, yet your tone is so fierce, I am on the verge of tears..."
Koichi's shoulders dropped, his head looking at the ground with shame.
Koichi buried his face in his hands and made exaggerated crying noises.
"...Well, a couple tears c-came out. Did I do it right?"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"That was an admirable first attempt", James admitted. "I recommend trying daily, maybe hourly if you are up to it…though less embellished. No seasoned actor would accept those tears as real."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Understood, I shall attempt to cry."Southern Corn wrote:"As you should be, you incompetent infantryman", James said coldly. "Perhaps you should cry. Admit to your idiotic mistakes. That is but the first step to atonement, no matter how far you are from attaining it."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Your words are saying sensible things, yet your tone is so fierce, I am on the verge of tears..."
Koichi's shoulders dropped, his head looking at the ground with shame.
Koichi buried his face in his hands and made exaggerated crying noises.
"...Well, a couple tears c-came out. Did I do it right?"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"O-Oh, I see. T-Thanks for the advice!"
Koichi saluted, fake crying one more time.
"I feel myself improving..!"
Koichi saluted, fake crying one more time.
"I feel myself improving..!"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
James had already stopped listening to Koichi, however, and gone over to see how the cabins were after the fire.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
After seeing the little discussion between James and Koichi, Bryan shot a glare James's way as he left before merely facepalming. "Ay caramba..."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
James came back from examining the cabins to see the others again. "Alright, you useless lot, listen up. I have good news and bad news for you. Which would you like to hear first?"
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"I suppose we could all use some good news."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Alright", James nodded. "The cabins are thankfully pristine and untouched by that idiotic inferno. Nothing has gotten burnt up there."JesusMonroe wrote:"I suppose we could all use some good news."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"And what's the bad news?" Bryan asked, crossing his arms.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"You're all still repugnant sinners who refuse to accept your flaws", James stated in a matter of fact way.Collin1002 wrote:"And what's the bad news?"
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"It is a shame there are no mirrors around here..." Keri said quietly.
"I am going to go look for firewood," she then announced. "I hope that there are still loose branches on the ground that were not burned up, I would really rather not have to resort to cutting trees down."
"I am going to go look for firewood," she then announced. "I hope that there are still loose branches on the ground that were not burned up, I would really rather not have to resort to cutting trees down."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"I agree", James replied offhandedly. "I haven't been able to view my beautiful visage in ages. It's quite overwhelming, really."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Somehow I knew you'd say somethin' along the lines of that," Bryan dryly remarked with a roll of his eyes.Southern Corn wrote:"You're all still repugnant sinners who refuse to accept your flaws", James stated in a matter of fact way.Collin1002 wrote:"And what's the bad news?"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Well, perhaps if you made an attempt at changing your ways I wouldn't have to repeat myself", James rebutted calmly.Collin1002 wrote:"Somehow I knew you'd say somethin' along the lines of that," Bryan dryly remarked with a roll of his eyes.Southern Corn wrote:"You're all still repugnant sinners who refuse to accept your flaws", James stated in a matter of fact way.Collin1002 wrote:"And what's the bad news?"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"What is your suggestion, James?" Koichi asked. "How do we change ourselves that would fit your narrative?"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"I'm glad you asked", James admitted. "First, you should start by admitting you're completely useless, and then target in what ways you are so flawed. Then you must work on fixing those flaw and start becoming useful. Live up to your Ultimate talent, act your own age and soon, you may be redeemable." He sighed. "But, with you lot, it's looking quite unlikely so far."CaptainPancakes wrote:"What is your suggestion, James?" Koichi asked. "How do we change ourselves that would fit your narrative?"
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Why don't you listen to your own advice and start doing anything other than whining and throwing around childish insults?" Raul said, losing his patience with James.
He sighed and turned to Keri. "I guess I could help with that. See if we can find anything we can eat while we're at it too..."
He sighed and turned to Keri. "I guess I could help with that. See if we can find anything we can eat while we're at it too..."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Believe me, I wish I weren't", James said morosely. "You lot are just so utterly unprofessional that I cannot hold my tongue. Of course, you deserve it anyway."Cesar Zero wrote:"Why don't you listen to your own advice and start doing anything other than whining and throwing around childish insults?" Raul said, losing his patience with James.
He sighed and turned to Keri. "I guess I could help with that. See if we can find anything we can eat while we're at it too..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Ugh, guess I'll go collect wood, too," Urumi grumbled as she stood up. "Just about anything would be better than sitting here having to listen to this dork."

-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Count me in with ya, Urumi," Bryan said as he stood up as well, simply facepalming at James's statements. "Absolutely anything is better."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Don't think you will be able to escape so easily", James suddenly announced. "I have decided to assist you in finding this firewood, mainly so that I can keep an eye on you all."Collin1002 wrote:"Count me in with ya, Urumi," Bryan said as he stood up as well, simply facepalming at James's statements. "Absolutely anything is better."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Ah, maldición..." Bryan murmured to himself before sighing. "Well, alright, then. You do that."Southern Corn wrote:"Don't think you will be able to escape so easily", James suddenly announced. "I have decided to assist you in finding this firewood, mainly so that I can keep an eye on you all."Collin1002 wrote:"Count me in with ya, Urumi," Bryan said as he stood up as well, simply facepalming at James's statements. "Absolutely anything is better."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Okay, I'll bite," Urumi sighed. "Keep an eye on us for what?"Southern Corn wrote:"Don't think you will be able to escape so easily", James suddenly announced. "I have decided to assist you in finding this firewood, mainly so that I can keep an eye on you all."Collin1002 wrote:"Count me in with ya, Urumi," Bryan said as he stood up as well, simply facepalming at James's statements. "Absolutely anything is better."

-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"It will be a fruitless endeavour anyway," Keri commented, briefly turning back to the others. "We will be splitting up and searching the entirety of the forest within our 200 foot radius, James cannot monitor us all."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"You are all untrustworthy fiends", James explained. "I cannot let you out of my sight for long, lest one of you starts up another forest fire."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Okay, I'll bite," Urumi sighed. "Keep an eye on us for what?"Southern Corn wrote:"Don't think you will be able to escape so easily", James suddenly announced. "I have decided to assist you in finding this firewood, mainly so that I can keep an eye on you all."Collin1002 wrote:"Count me in with ya, Urumi," Bryan said as he stood up as well, simply facepalming at James's statements. "Absolutely anything is better."
"I'll try my hardest", James replied, undeterred.KamiPanda wrote:"It will be a fruitless endeavour anyway," Keri commented, briefly turning back to the others. "We will be splitting up and searching the entirety of the forest within our 200 foot radius, James cannot monitor us all."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"As long as you are actually helping with something, I don't care if you pretend to be 'watching' us. In fact, I may also use this as an opportunity to keep an eye on you." Raul walked towards James, intent on following him around as they searched the place.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Ah, perfect. You'll be much easier to watch then, rebel", James replied happily. "Thankfully so, you're one of the worst ones here."Cesar Zero wrote:"As long as you are actually helping with something, I don't care if you pretend to be 'watching' us. In fact, I may also use this as an opportunity to keep an eye on you." Raul walked towards James, intent on following him around as they searched the place.
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Let's just all try to calm down, alright? Us panicking and fighting amongst each other is just what Otto wants..." Florian mumbles. "We're going to be alright." He says with a nod.
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
Spoiler: 11:00 P.M.
Spoiler: Midnight
Spoiler: A Little Less than an Hour Later, a Little Ways Underground
Spoiler:
Spoiler: The Next Morning
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Trial)
"Welcome to the trial, everyone!" Otto says. "Now before we begin... Kyle will you pull up the map you made?"
Everyone turns expectantly to the monitor, but nothing happens.
"H-Huh?" Kyle's voice comes over the intercom. "Crap, I totally forgot about the map! Uhh..."
"Oh, for pete's sake!" Otto shouts, "Just forget it! It's not important this time anyway!"
Otto sighs and puts two objects on his podium. The first is a book, and the other is a to-go box from a fast food joint advertising a two-for-one deal that ended about a year ago.
First, he lifts up the book. It turns out to be the children's book James read at the camp.
"While James performance of this tale truly was quite stellar, he did make up a lot of stuff near the end. However, you may be surprised to know that this book was actually written about someone in this very room! Guess who it is, and you'll win a prize!"
Kyle adds, "And the prize happens to be the chicken fried steak I promised! See, it's in that box right there!"
"Until then, discuss your alibis!" Otto says, setting the box inside. "Remember, you've got two murders to deal with this time, so don't forget those culpability rules!"
((Important Clarification: Everybody gets the steak, not just whoever gets it right.))
Everyone turns expectantly to the monitor, but nothing happens.
"H-Huh?" Kyle's voice comes over the intercom. "Crap, I totally forgot about the map! Uhh..."
"Oh, for pete's sake!" Otto shouts, "Just forget it! It's not important this time anyway!"
Otto sighs and puts two objects on his podium. The first is a book, and the other is a to-go box from a fast food joint advertising a two-for-one deal that ended about a year ago.
First, he lifts up the book. It turns out to be the children's book James read at the camp.
"While James performance of this tale truly was quite stellar, he did make up a lot of stuff near the end. However, you may be surprised to know that this book was actually written about someone in this very room! Guess who it is, and you'll win a prize!"
Kyle adds, "And the prize happens to be the chicken fried steak I promised! See, it's in that box right there!"
"Until then, discuss your alibis!" Otto says, setting the box inside. "Remember, you've got two murders to deal with this time, so don't forget those culpability rules!"
((Important Clarification: Everybody gets the steak, not just whoever gets it right.))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Trial)
Bryan stared at Florian's empty podium, his eyes completely lifeless, lacking the vibrant energy they usually have. He noticably shook in anger, letting some tears leak out of his eyes before wiping them away. "... We're gonna find the hijo de puta who did this." He then looks at Rinea's podium before letting out a sigh. "Rest in peace, you two."
He clenched his fists and began to speak. "I'll go over what I did first. It was dark out, so we kinda got split up when we all went back to our cabins. I was with James, Raul, Rinea, and..." he sighs. "Florian. Florian tripped over James on accident, so I helped him up while Rinea and Raul helped James up, though James got up immediately before they helped him. After a little while longer, we noticed that Florian went missing. I decided to go and look for him, but I didn't find him."
He takes a breath before continuing. "Eventually, I stopped in the forest because I heard some rustling in the bushes. When I looked to my right, there was this small red light in between two trees that was a few feet away. Before I got to see what it was, though... I got knocked out. It felt cold--like it was made out of metal. When I woke up, I was in a cave with Keri, Urumi, Jack, Irene, and V.A.L. There was this weird monster thing, too..." He shudders.
"Anyways... That's all."
He clenched his fists and began to speak. "I'll go over what I did first. It was dark out, so we kinda got split up when we all went back to our cabins. I was with James, Raul, Rinea, and..." he sighs. "Florian. Florian tripped over James on accident, so I helped him up while Rinea and Raul helped James up, though James got up immediately before they helped him. After a little while longer, we noticed that Florian went missing. I decided to go and look for him, but I didn't find him."
He takes a breath before continuing. "Eventually, I stopped in the forest because I heard some rustling in the bushes. When I looked to my right, there was this small red light in between two trees that was a few feet away. Before I got to see what it was, though... I got knocked out. It felt cold--like it was made out of metal. When I woke up, I was in a cave with Keri, Urumi, Jack, Irene, and V.A.L. There was this weird monster thing, too..." He shudders.
"Anyways... That's all."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Trial)
Koichi's breaths were heavy as he stared at Raul, his hands shaking.
"R-Raul...isn't...isn't your chest..? I...T-Take your shirt off! That's a command! Necessary for the continuation of this trial!"
"R-Raul...isn't...isn't your chest..? I...T-Take your shirt off! That's a command! Necessary for the continuation of this trial!"

