Page 9 of 9

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm
by Lucy
Pitipiui wrote:Bitch or not, I can't hate her. She is just too cool! :keiko:

She's my second favorite prosecutor (after Young Edgeworth).
My thoughts exactly, apart form the fact that she is my favourite prosecutor.

I would love to have my own whip... I have no idea where you could get one though.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:13 am
by Emiko Nabile Gale
:wave: Another fan wishing to come aboard.

My brother would probably join this forum as well since Franziska is his favorite prosecutor, but he's not a part of this site.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm
by Lucy
Emiko Gale wrote::wave: Another fan wishing to come aboard.

My brother would probably join this forum as well since Franziska is his favorite prosecutor, but he's not a part of this site.
As always, nice to see you Emiko. :maya:

It would be nice if my family became interested in Phoenix Wright...

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:30 pm
by Emiko Nabile Gale
Lucy wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote::wave: Another fan wishing to come aboard.

My brother would probably join this forum as well since Franziska is his favorite prosecutor, but he's not a part of this site.
As always, nice to see you Emiko. :maya:

It would be nice if my family became interested in Phoenix Wright...
Gamer families are rare. But I have heard of a family winning a Pokemon tournament.

If my family was interested in Ace Attorney we would have much more to talk about. :(

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:49 pm
by Lucy
Emiko Gale wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote::wave: Another fan wishing to come aboard.

My brother would probably join this forum as well since Franziska is his favorite prosecutor, but he's not a part of this site.
As always, nice to see you Emiko. :maya:

It would be nice if my family became interested in Phoenix Wright...
Gamer families are rare. But I have heard of a family winning a Pokemon tournament.

If my family was interested in Ace Attorney we would have much more to talk about. :(
Same with me. Although, the fact that both my parents are big Mario and Zelda fans make up for it. Even though neither of them play video games anymore. If it wasn't for them I doubt I would have even heard of the Legend of Zelda.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 pm
by Emiko Nabile Gale
My parents used to be gamers as well...But they are old school about it.

I wonder if this topic has sone Klavier/Franziska stuff.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:52 am
by Darkella
Well..at first she was irritating me. After Manfred von Karma she seemed to not as scary at all. But after some time I've changed my opinion . She's a cutie, am I right?=3
BTW she's a kinky prosecutor=D

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:52 am
by Mayu Igiyooki
Darkie, why have you just posted on a thread about 2 years old?! That is Necroposting!

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:26 pm
by Going for Miles
As long as the topic is still discussable it doesn't matter! What else are people supposed to do; make a new thread every time they want to discuss something that hasn't been discussed in a long time?

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:31 pm
by WaitingforGodot
I'm juuuust going to sneak in here a little awkwardly and state that I love Franziska too.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:33 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
Going for Miles wrote:As long as the topic is still discussable it doesn't matter! What else are people supposed to do; make a new thread every time they want to discuss something that hasn't been discussed in a long time?
...Objection. -.-

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm
by Going for Miles
No, not objection. What are you objecting about? What is your suggestion, then?

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:37 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
Do you want people to rise the dead threads all the time that are about a year or two old?? Dude! That's clearly out of CR Rules!! :texasman:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:40 pm
by Going for Miles
Yes, I do! If they're still relevant! I've done that several times without complaint and as I said: what do you think people who want to discuss something there's a thread, albeit old, for? Start a new one about the excact same thing?

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:44 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
Don't come telling to me later when this thread gets locked by Herr Admins. :marshall:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:45 pm
by Going for Miles
I promise :redd:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:50 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
Don't forget it later that: you promised :karma:

Because if You do, you will get struck by Fifty Shades of Pain! :franny:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:54 pm
by shippersdreamer
Ace Pointer wrote:Don't forget it later that: you promised :karma:

Because if You do, you will get struck by Fifty Shades of Pain! :franny:
Why not Fifty Shades of Payne? :payne-stroke:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:56 pm
by Going for Miles
...gulp. :ack:

But that brings us nicely back to Franziska (the pain, not the Payne). I've come to appreciate her more lately, her character development is more subtle than for example Edgeworth's, but it's surely there. Just compare her GS2 appearance to her GK and GK2 ones, not to forget how absolutely amazing she was in 3-5 along with Phoenix and Edgeworth. I wonder what she's up to nowadays...

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:58 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
Because he will get really murderous and abit depressive; constantly having night... Oh, but if you are talking about THAT Payne, then... (... EVen thinking about it makes me burst into laughter, it's sooo funny!!! :redd: )

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:01 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Going for Miles wrote:...gulp. :ack:

But that brings us nicely back to Franziska (the pain, not the Payne). I've come to appreciate her more lately, her character development is more subtle than for example Edgeworth's, but it's surely there. Just compare her GS2 appearance to her GK and GK2 ones, not to forget how absolutely amazing she was in 3-5 along with Phoenix and Edgeworth. I wonder what she's up to nowadays...
Yes - 3-5 makes me so touched. Big damn hero, that woman is. :franny: I'm also very curious about the last statement.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:03 pm
by shippersdreamer
Going for Miles wrote:...gulp. :ack:

But that brings us nicely back to Franziska (the pain, not the Payne). I've come to appreciate her more lately, her character development is more subtle than for example Edgeworth's, but it's surely there. Just compare her GS2 appearance to her GK and GK2 ones, not to forget how absolutely amazing she was in 3-5 along with Phoenix and Edgeworth. I wonder what she's up to nowadays...
I agree with you there. I used to hate Franziska to the core and now she's one of my favorite characters due to the subtleties of her character development. I just wish we saw an actual smile on her, she'd look great with one. 3-5 was also very good for just everyone involved.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:04 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
She's probably busy busting down Smugglers abroad and whipping pe-YEOWWW! Who DID THAT!?

The only one part I liked of her is on 3-5. :yogi:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:57 pm
by Cesar Zero
Darkella wrote: she's a kinky prosecutor=D
The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about her :bellboy:

EDIT: Off-topic,but considering the lack of activity in the forums I don't think a new user reviving an old thread is a problem at all.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:32 pm
by Stormerbuzz35
Franzy is my favourite character in the series! I love when she features in the games and wish there was an AAI game featuring her as a main character. I think it would be a great fan hack of Castlevania if it had her and :edgeworth: (using the Steel Samurai Spear). They could save :phoenix: and :adrian: respectivly.

:franny: <3 :adrian: !

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:52 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
Stormerbuzz35 wrote: :franny: <3 :adrian: !
... :nick:
Ace Pointer wrote on the ''Confusing Things on AA Thread'' / wrote:Three: Just because on T&T Credits said that "...Franziska met with Adrian some times later after the trial...", everyone started to pair "Franziska/Adrian" as not a Friendly Relationship, but rather a Romantic Relationship. Sheesh, I honestly can't follow this type of Shojou-Ai. It's confusing. :meekins:
Anyone care to explain that? Please explain it on the "Confusing Things" Thread. :simon:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 pm
by Cesar Zero
Look up the term "Les Yay " on tvtropes.org

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:33 pm
by tiger_festival
cesar26100 wrote:Look up the term "Les Yay " on tvtropes.org
Actually, they merged that with the article for "Ho Yay." Still achieves the same effect, though.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 pm
by CrayonKiddo
I gotta admit I didn't really like Franziska when I played AA trilogy for the first time, but I grew to like her after 3-5. She's cool. Even if she whips anything able to move around.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:17 am
by ODOROKI-KUN!
I entered the franchise through GS4/Apollo Justice, but when I looked for the older games, Franziska quickly became my favourite character. Babe <3.

Image

I turned her pink for fun :sillytrucy:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 pm
by ImAFoolishFool
Best topic ever <3 Can't believe I never saw this. Granted I hardly ever log in nowadays BUT ANYWAY.

I love Franziska... no, I ADORE Franziska. I dedicated my username to her foolish ways because I am foolishly in love with her. I love her personality and design, her Objection voice is the best, I remember the first time I heard it. The very first artwork I saw of her before playing the game I found her really cool and interesting & couldn't wait to see who she was. I've had several dreams about my version of Franzy's life story as well which apparently, when I told friends, has made a couple people see her in a different light and not hate her XD WIN!
But I think the main reason I love her so much is because she flicked a switch in me, in a gamer kinda sense. I never really paid too much attention or cared about characters stories in games. Well, I kinda did, but JFA did something to me where I properly started to care and wanted the characters to be alright, and I think that feeling was as strong as it ever reached at the last case and the very ending of JFA. I believe I have Franziska to thank for that, for my new found (well, several years now ain't it) empathy for game characters and enjoying games on a deeper level.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:36 am
by godot_in_court
Franzy's that girl that doesn't want to show her feelings. Must keep up a strong front at all times. But when she lets her true feelings shine through... that's when we grew to love her. Plus she's hilarious. Her two slapstick jokes -- her whip and her "fools" -- they never get old! It's pretty amazing.

I could do without the weird kinky stuff that my fellow fans keep mentioning... I mean keep it to a limit is all.