Oliver wrote:In that last panel...
Did you REALLY just say the TRUCK was FRAMED for a murder?
I thought it was an amusing line.
Sam personified the truck in his initial scenes of the comic


Oliver wrote:In that last panel...
Did you REALLY just say the TRUCK was FRAMED for a murder?



Oliver wrote:I... Shouldn't question it, should I?
I should just embrace thestupidityintelligent... Things... You put... In the comic...



Oliver wrote:It seems like everyone but You, Slammer and I have moved out...
I mean died!
Because it's the Future!





Oliver wrote:To your previous thing...
No chance I'll do a Sprite comic. Too much work for lazy old me.It's not like it'd be hard to do better than yours. :P
haha, anyway, I better get to updating the new comic early!





AJtheprogrammer wrote:I really liked this series! Especially the Case 2!
So that's why... I wrote a blog post about it, for the "Let's talk about" series!
It is easy for folks to sit back in their chairs and say "hmm, that sentence needs restructuring." It is difficult, however, to commit to writing, producing and doing artwork for a free daily web comic series. 

cesar26100 wrote:Well that case 3 description is making me really curious about this case...
Great work on case 2, btw! Though I have to admit that the culprit felt a little...bland, with how quick the final confrontation was and someting about the motive felt...off, like it wasn't explained well enough. Still, you did a good job, and I expect to see what you will do in the next cases!




























DefenceLawyer wrote:DOUBLE POST
But I feel as though it is necessary to celebrate!
After seven years...
I AM OFFICIALLY AN ACE ATTORNEY!
WOOP!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Make sure you don't use it all willy-nilly XD
SuperAj3 wrote:DefenceLawyer wrote:DOUBLE POST
But I feel as though it is necessary to celebrate!
After seven years...
I AM OFFICIALLY AN ACE ATTORNEY!
WOOP!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You've come a long way, DL! Now you have unlocked the ban hammer!Make sure you don't use it all willy-nilly XD


DefenceLawyer wrote:
If that really is a thing, I shouldn't have been told about it :')
Also, kudos for using Zelda instead of the standard Xbox achievement!
Also, UPDATE!





Darth Wiader wrote:Uh... I think you might've mistaken the months. Look at the title.
