Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
Post Reply
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"Oh, um..." Urumi withdrew a bit at Keri's compliment and timidly scratched the ground with her foot. "T-thanks... you too..."

She cleared her throat and shook her head at Oscar. "No thanks. I doubt I'd be much help if there was trouble."
Image
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Collin1002 »

Bryan is still dressed in his outfit from the "movie", albeit completely soaked wet, water dripping from him. "It sucks that these outfits aren't really suited for this weather, but hey, at least they look nice, like Keri said," he remarks, lightly tipping the brim of his hat down before looking at Oscar.

"I'd volunteer, buuut I don't exactly trust myself after all that," he sheepishly says. "Just don't wanna fly off the handle if he pushes my buttons again..."
lcarus
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
Custom Title: [put something witty here]
Location: Timbuktu

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by lcarus »

"Well... that's perfectly understandable reasoning from both of you." Oscar nods, sending a sympathetic look Bryan's way before he continues. "No matter, there's more than enough of us here to handle a perilous job such as this. Though I might have to single one of you out if there's no volunteers soon..."
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

lcarus wrote:"Oh I agree, these outfits would be wonderful in a different setting. Makes one wonder how the settlers didn't all die of heatstroke a week after arrival..." Oscar seems to have completely given up on his jacket, having now stripped it off and slung over his shoulder. "I'd be perfectly willing to lead the good director to his cell later, but I've no objections to making it a two man job. Volunteers, anyone?"
"I am willing to help," Keri offered, "but I am sure there are others better suited than me. Not that I imagine James will be much of an issue in those handcuffs."
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, um..." Urumi withdrew a bit at Keri's compliment and timidly scratched the ground with her foot. "T-thanks... you too..."

She cleared her throat and shook her head at Oscar. "No thanks. I doubt I'd be much help if there was trouble."
Keri smiled at the returned compliment and tried a curtsy in reply. She certainly seemed to be having fun getting into the role, despite the intention of James's script.
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Cesar Zero »

"I'll help move James, of course." Raul said to Oscar. "I have to personally make sure he can't get out of there, after all that has happened..."
Signature loading, please wait...
lcarus
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
Custom Title: [put something witty here]
Location: Timbuktu

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by lcarus »

"Ah, good man! I suppose we would be the ideal duo for this job, wouldn't we?" Oscar grins at Raul.

"And thank you for the offer Keri, though between the captain and I, we should be covered. I suppose you're still welcome to observe the process, if you'd like?"
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"I-I can also be of assistance," Koichi interjected desperately, his ears perking upwards.
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Collin1002 »

"Well, you are the one with the sheriff outfit, so it makes sense," Bryan muses upon hearing Koichi, a grin on his face.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

Several angry shouts are heard from the stockades, though the other players cannot make out what they are.
Image
Image
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

lcarus wrote:"Ah, good man! I suppose we would be the ideal duo for this job, wouldn't we?" Oscar grins at Raul.

"And thank you for the offer Keri, though between the captain and I, we should be covered. I suppose you're still welcome to observe the process, if you'd like?"
Keri nodded. "I'll be there as backup."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

The incoherent screams could still be heard though they had now somewhat lessened in volume.
Image
Image
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Cesar Zero »

Raul quickly went into the blimp for a change of clothes. He glanced at the stockades as he went back to the others.

"So, should we get to moving him now? There's no point in standing around waiting any longer."
Signature loading, please wait...
lcarus
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
Custom Title: [put something witty here]
Location: Timbuktu

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by lcarus »

"Suppose we've put it off long enough by now. Fine then, all parties involved? Time to transfer our outlaw!" Oscar proclaims, still half-dressed in his western apparel as he marches off to the stocks.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"You both grab a hold of him, and I will unlock the stocks," Keri said, doing so once everyone was in position.
lcarus
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
Custom Title: [put something witty here]
Location: Timbuktu

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by lcarus »

Oscar nods, grabbing hold of James as Keri unlocks the shackles. Between the two burly men leading him away, it's a very easy process transferring the director into an open jail cell and the whole thing is over in a matter of minutes.

"Well, there really is nothing to it!" Oscar says as he returns, proud of a job well done. "What comes next, then? Do we need someone to play prison guard for the next few days?"
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"We have Clyde," Keri said, reaching down to pet the dog. "Best jailer in this whole town, aren't you?" she cooed affectionately.
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"Uh..." Urumi spoke up, having followed along with the group after all. "As reliable as I'm sure the random dog we found here is, maybe we SHOULD have an actual person here in case there's an emergency or something. So, shifts? I call not-at-night."
Image
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"Ah, good idea," Keri said, nodding. "I will be happy to take some night shifts, in particular whichever is most inconvenient for everyone else. I can use my talent to get to sleep just fine, even if I am sleeping at an unusual time. Besides, this way I get to spend some more time with Clyde!" she added happily, leaning closer to the dog and scratching him behind the ears affectionately.
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"H-hey! I thought you said you were going to cut back on using that!" Urumi objected huffily. "A-and anyway, doesn't it make more sense to have V.A.L. take most of the night shifts? It's not like, er, it has a specific sleep schedule."
Image
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"VAL has feelings and needs too! It does not like being attacked by knives just because 'it cannot be hurt', and it might not appreciate having lonely night shifts dropped on it just because it does not follow human sleep schedules," Keri said, suddenly passionate.
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Urumi flinched at the unexpected outburst. "H... hey, when did I ever attack V.A.L. or say it didn't care if someone did?" She frowned at Keri for a moment, then clicked her tongue and turned to leave. "Fine. Do whatever you want..."
Image
lcarus
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
Custom Title: [put something witty here]
Location: Timbuktu

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by lcarus »

"Yes, well... huh..." Oscar coughs awkwardly, glancing between the quarreling ladies before speaking up again. "We haven't actually put together a schedule yet. But let's say we make sure nobody takes to many night shifts in a row? Is that at least fair? I wouldn't want any grieving over another's health, if that's the issue here..."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

James gave a cold look to Keri. “His name is Roger, fiend. More importantly, why have you thrown me in here? As I said, I have done absolutely nothing wrong”, he hissed.
Image
Image
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"We figured you'd have rather been in here than outside with the sun and scorpions," Urumi retorted, still facing the door. "You're welcome."
Image
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Collin1002 »

"I'll watch him... whenever, I guess. I don't really mind," Bryan says with an indifferent shrug of the shoulders, ignoring James's spiel. "I won't flip out if he mocks my family again, and on the off chance I do, I'll just leave and get someone else to watch him so I can cool off."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

"I didn't deserve this!", James shouted suddenly. "It wasn't me who dealt the first blow, it was that buff buffoon! And yet you have the gall to lock me up here and not him?! What the actual hell is wrong with you lot?!" His composure had entirely gone. He was dripping with fury and looked like he was about to strangle someone.
Image
Image
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

Despite James's incoherent yelling, Keri ignored him as well. "I was referring to Oscar with the first part," she stated instead, standing up to stare at the Rising Star. "I really do hope you see why that was wrong..."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

James suddenly rammed himself into the iron bars of his cell in his anger. "Get. Me. OUT!", he suddenly roared, seemingly desperate to escape.
Image
Image
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

"Bzzt, thank you for considering my feelings, Ultimate Keri," V.A.L. said, clearly touched. "I... Thank you, bzzt." The robot was evidently speechless. After a few moments it tried again.

"I understand the logic that I take at least one night shift, bzzt. I can recharge during the day if it is necessary."
Planetbox
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
Custom Title: ASCEND
Location: The Other Side of Paradise

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Planetbox »

Later on, Keri approached V.A.L., holding some kind of blue memory card.

“Oh, V.A.L. I discovered this in the bank safe. It looks like it might be on of your memory cards..."

“Is that so?” V.A.L. asks, “Well, do not hesitate, then! Please insert it at once, bzzt.”

Keri quickly opens the hatch in the back of V.A.L.’s head and inserts the card in one of the slots. The robot begins to make low whirring noises as she slams it shut.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Avatar from over here probably
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

As all of this occurred, Jame simply sat in his cell. His look had entirely changed. His clothes were dirtied with mud, his ruffle torn off in the earlier scuffle, and his hair messed up. He now had more of a vagabond look to him than a sophisticated director. His eyes were red from not getting any proper rest, and there were several bruises all over his bod from trying to break open his cell. He simply sat, not saying anything, even to his beloved Roger. There was nothing he could do, after all- he was utterly trapped and there was no way out. This entire set up reeked of suspicion to him, but at this point it was not as though any of the others would even bother listening to him.

He stood up and started walking around the room suddenly, deep in thought. After a while, he decided to sit down again- for once, he was truly and utterly defeated, and he knew it. There was little to do but waste time in this monotonous cell.
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

V.A.L. held its head, distressed beeps sounding. "Bzzt, no.... No, why, bzzt. Why are these memories always...!"

V.A.L.'s head shook back and forth in denial. It looked up at the others, eyes flickering. It caught sight of Raul and jumped slightly.

"I....I can't, bzzt! I'm sorry!" It screeched, and fled, wheeling away quickly.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"Ah, wait!" Keri fruitlessly called after the retreating robot. "Oh dear... should we go after it?" she asked, turning to the others. "This could be important, but maybe we shouldn't pry..."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"W-We should go find it," Koichi affirmed. "Not only for VALs safety, but...perhaps she remembered something that would be of use to us."
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Cesar Zero »

"...did it react that way to seeing me?" Raul wondered. "Well, we can't just leave it alone under such distress either way. I could go with you, but maybe it's best that I stay here given the how nervous it seemed around me right now..."
Signature loading, please wait...
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Collin1002 »

"Well, even if V.A.L. doesn't want us to pry, we still really should go and try and calm it down..." Bryan remarked with a little frown. "Dunno why it reacted like that, though."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

Back in the cell, James simply sat on the floor with a dull expression in his face. He was quite bored and not sure what to do. The cell itself was quite dull and didn’t exactly exude fun to be in, though that was hardly its purpose. He glanced at the sleeping dog momentarily.

“Roger, boy? Are you awake?” He asked, though he wasn’t able to prod him due to being outside his cell. As much as he tried, however, the dog showed no signs of waking up, so James sat back wistfully and stared at the wall. Just as he did, though, he heard the altercation outside involving VAL, though he wasn’t able to make out the details. He jumped in shock.

“Are they quite serious? They can’t even go one whole day without me without such cases of idiocy occurring”, James sighed. “It’s pathetic, pitiful even, but I can hardly do a thing about it till one of them gains enough sense to free me.”

At this point, he was so bored out of his mind that he had started rambling to himself. “What on earth do they think they’re even doing?”, he wondered. It was doubtful that someone would come to his cell to elucidate him on the matter, but he still remained curious about the matter.
Image
Image
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"Yeah, don't wear yourself out waiting for a miracle or anything."

Urumi called back to James from where she lounged at the desk, feet propped up on it. Apparently she'd been so quiet, he hadn't even realized she was there. She went back to filing her nails as she waited for her replacement to relieve her; whatever ruckus was going on outside, she assumed the others could handle it.
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Yeah, don't wear yourself out waiting for a miracle or anything."

Urumi called back to James from where she lounged at the desk, feet propped up on it. Apparently she'd been so quiet, he hadn't even realized she was there. She went back to filing her nails as she waited for her replacement to relieve her; whatever ruckus was going on outside, she assumed the others could handle it.
James jumped, clearly shocked. “You’re here to visit me, circus freak?” He stood up, trying to look dignified despite his dirty clothing. “To what do I owe this pleasure to? Don’t tell me you’ve actually come to free me”, he said, clearly not realising that she was guarding him for the time being.
Image
Image
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Urumi's eye twitched, not that the prisoner could see it from where she remained reclining. "Uh, what're you talking about? I'm not here because I WANT to be, it's just my shift. You really haven't noticed we've been taking turns watching you? Guess nobody else felt like talking to you, either," she scoffed. "And no, I'm one of those weird people that doesn't respond well to casual insults. You can stay put."
Image
Post Reply