Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Alright. I have a lot to explain, so I might as well start with the part of this case you didn't figure out." Raul took a deep breath.
"The reason I killed James was to protect all of you from him. Or..." He turned to Bryan. "You, in this specific case."
"I was guarding James this morning, as I initially claimed. While I was there, he told me he was planning to take a life, and that I couldn't do anything about it. So I rushed out of the sheriff's office, and heard the post office phone ringing. Kyle offered his help, so after some thinking I told him to find and tell me the safe password as well as where Oscar left the blanks. I went to get what I needed at the blimp and...you know the rest." He decided to wait for the others to speak before saying anything more.
"The reason I killed James was to protect all of you from him. Or..." He turned to Bryan. "You, in this specific case."
"I was guarding James this morning, as I initially claimed. While I was there, he told me he was planning to take a life, and that I couldn't do anything about it. So I rushed out of the sheriff's office, and heard the post office phone ringing. Kyle offered his help, so after some thinking I told him to find and tell me the safe password as well as where Oscar left the blanks. I went to get what I needed at the blimp and...you know the rest." He decided to wait for the others to speak before saying anything more.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Jack finished the blunt he had burnt down during his denouncement. He threw it to the ground. "Well, being sober was kind of boring anyway."
He then turned to Raul. "How long were you planning this though? You ate that heart much, much before we got here."
He then turned to Raul. "How long were you planning this though? You ate that heart much, much before we got here."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"I would like to know that as well...you come across Florian's body, and you decide to eat his heart..? What were you thinking?"
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"I actually just ate the heart to survive." Raul admitted. "Oscar's quick medical attention wasn't enough, after all. I kept it hidden because...well, even now there hasn't exactly been a positive reaction to the news even disregarding the fact that I lied, you know?" He chuckled.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"YOU'RE the one who KILLED him, Koichi! What did he have left to lose?! It's a good thing he ate it in time!"
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"S-So... that's why you did it... and why you ate Florian's heart..." Bryan gets slightly misty-eyed before quickly wiping them. He then inclines his head, placing his hand to his forehead as he processes this information. "I... I see..."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Man. Well it really sucks that you killed James, but I guess this kind of ending for him was inevitable. So no hard feelings." Jack said, patting him on the back. "But still, I'll miss you, even if we didn't get to know each other. And eating the heart was pretty baller if you ask me, kind of why I always wanted to know who did it."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Koichi flinched and looked away from Raul.
"I-I see..."
He couldn't think of anything else to say.
"I-I see..."
He couldn't think of anything else to say.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Despite the general mood, Raul still had a grin on his face. "Miss me, huh...?"
He looked towards Otto. "So, are we ever going to see what that video card contained? It may reveal what James's plan was."
He looked towards Otto. "So, are we ever going to see what that video card contained? It may reveal what James's plan was."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
V.A.L. shook it's head slowly, holding onto its podium tightly. "It is not my place to judge, bzzt," it said quietly. "Not my place to judge, bzzt, not my place...."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Right away!" calls Kyle.
The camera turns on. The players see James, forlorn as ever. He sighs and starts talking.
"Greetings. At the time I am currently recording this, it is slightly before this farce of a 'duel'. However, I feel as though there's something obviously fishy about this entire setup...almost as if I am to lose my very life in this. The possibility is very high, so I decided to leave you all with some last words. In the end, I tried my hardest to cancel this farce but it seems nobody listened. I tried taunting that bloody rebel in hopes he would cancel it, but it appears he didn't indeed. But, in the case that I do die... I want you to find my killer."
James looks oddly conflicted as he says this. "I know it sounds ridiculous coming from me, but it's my last hope. I understand that all of you loathe me with a passion- and I assure you, despite what I say the feeling is still very much mutual- but still, if I must admit it, you all are surprisingly adept in catching killers. My genius plan aside, you have correctly deduced every murder so far and have had no other casualties. As much as I despise you all, I cannot deny this fact forever."
James frowns, clearly disappointed. "Thus, I entrust the deed of finding my malicious murderer to you all. You better not let them escape, for your lives are also on the line here. And despite all I have said, don't take this as a compliment. You are still pathetic excuses for Ultimates and people in general. I have no idea why you were chosen or how, but you deserve this cruel fate. Still...I must be signing off for now. Perhaps I shall be alive and won't need this anyway. ...Probably not, honestly." James sighs wistfully, and thus the recording ends.
Otto scratches his head in confusion at that comment. "Well, I don't really see how, but I'm sure Mr. Clement wasn't that bad. He was renowned worldwide somehow, after all."
"W-wow..." Kyle sniffles. "I'm not sure how I felt about that..."
"I'm REALLY not sure what to think about that."
The camera turns on. The players see James, forlorn as ever. He sighs and starts talking.
"Greetings. At the time I am currently recording this, it is slightly before this farce of a 'duel'. However, I feel as though there's something obviously fishy about this entire setup...almost as if I am to lose my very life in this. The possibility is very high, so I decided to leave you all with some last words. In the end, I tried my hardest to cancel this farce but it seems nobody listened. I tried taunting that bloody rebel in hopes he would cancel it, but it appears he didn't indeed. But, in the case that I do die... I want you to find my killer."
James looks oddly conflicted as he says this. "I know it sounds ridiculous coming from me, but it's my last hope. I understand that all of you loathe me with a passion- and I assure you, despite what I say the feeling is still very much mutual- but still, if I must admit it, you all are surprisingly adept in catching killers. My genius plan aside, you have correctly deduced every murder so far and have had no other casualties. As much as I despise you all, I cannot deny this fact forever."
James frowns, clearly disappointed. "Thus, I entrust the deed of finding my malicious murderer to you all. You better not let them escape, for your lives are also on the line here. And despite all I have said, don't take this as a compliment. You are still pathetic excuses for Ultimates and people in general. I have no idea why you were chosen or how, but you deserve this cruel fate. Still...I must be signing off for now. Perhaps I shall be alive and won't need this anyway. ...Probably not, honestly." James sighs wistfully, and thus the recording ends.
Otto scratches his head in confusion at that comment. "Well, I don't really see how, but I'm sure Mr. Clement wasn't that bad. He was renowned worldwide somehow, after all."
"W-wow..." Kyle sniffles. "I'm not sure how I felt about that..."
"I'm REALLY not sure what to think about that."
Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Urumi just kept her eyes down and shook her head. "You couldn't have just... warned us?"

-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"W-what the hell?" Raul said, shocked. "The person he thought was going to die was...himself?" He slammed his fist in his podium again.
"Goddammit...you idiot...why...?"
"Goddammit...you idiot...why...?"
Signature loading, please wait...
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
V.A.L. curled in on itself as the video played. "None of us deserve this fate, bzzt," was all it said in response to the video, hanging onto James' comment. The lights in its antennae blinked weakly.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Raul gained his composure. "I don't get it, though. Why claim he was going to kill someone. Did he...actually want to die?"
Signature loading, please wait...
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"I... don't even know what to say," Oscar sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Naturally Mr. Clement would be too proud to speak up like a normal person, but... well, this is just like him, isn't it? What an absolute fool..."
He then turns to Raul, brows furrowed in confusion. "And that's a very good question, why wouldn't you think to warn someone? Could have avoided the bloodshed, yet you... really didn't trust us?"
He then turns to Raul, brows furrowed in confusion. "And that's a very good question, why wouldn't you think to warn someone? Could have avoided the bloodshed, yet you... really didn't trust us?"
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"I...am not going to say I regret that decision. James had been completely unable to cooperate with us, and when I heard he was planning something like that I couldn't just let him roam free. I can't believe he wasn't actually planning to kill anyone, but he has no one to blame but himself for that misunderstanding."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"That's...that's what we jailed him for! We were watching his every move..."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"And yet, his words had gotten to Bryan enough that he was challenged to a duel. How long could we actually have kept him jailed, even if the duel was called off?"
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Don't you guys get it though? This game goes until there are three people left!"
"James was good at this game because he recognized that his best bet at survival wasn't committing the perfect crime, but it was leading you all to your deaths! And you know what? He mostly got away with it! He was masterful at sewing doubt and fear!"
"Take this from a guy who knows basically everyone's deepest secrets: he was the absolute worst of any of you, y-you know?!"
Kyle's voice cracks.
"I mean, of course, his friends died... Maybe he would have been different if different people had been around to support him..."
"Point is, you guys are safe now! The bad guy is dead!"
"James was good at this game because he recognized that his best bet at survival wasn't committing the perfect crime, but it was leading you all to your deaths! And you know what? He mostly got away with it! He was masterful at sewing doubt and fear!"
"Take this from a guy who knows basically everyone's deepest secrets: he was the absolute worst of any of you, y-you know?!"
Kyle's voice cracks.
"I mean, of course, his friends died... Maybe he would have been different if different people had been around to support him..."
"Point is, you guys are safe now! The bad guy is dead!"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Something inside Koichi triggered after Kyle said that.
"H-How can you say that?! Are you gonna cancel this game yourself?!"
"H-How can you say that?! Are you gonna cancel this game yourself?!"
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"... No..."
Kyle sounds pathetic and defeated.
"I mean, but how could Raul die, right? He's immortal, so like... he'll be fine? You know, after this trial and all."
"And then there's only seven of you guys left, and I don't think anyone's planning anything bad... So, that's my hope for the future."
Kyle sounds pathetic and defeated.
"I mean, but how could Raul die, right? He's immortal, so like... he'll be fine? You know, after this trial and all."
"And then there's only seven of you guys left, and I don't think anyone's planning anything bad... So, that's my hope for the future."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"W-What are you saying..? You clearly hate this! If you have the power to stop this game, then do it! So we don't have to!"
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Bzzt, you said it yourself though," V.A.L. "This game won't end until only three remain, bzzt. We HAVE to kill or be killed in order for some of us to leave, bzzt. Otherwise we...what, bzzt? Keep going from location to location for the rest of our lives, bzzt?"
"Two of us won't die naturally or easily, bzzt," the robot pointed out. "That means there's only one spot left, bzzt, if we just wait it out, bzzt."
"Two of us won't die naturally or easily, bzzt," the robot pointed out. "That means there's only one spot left, bzzt, if we just wait it out, bzzt."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"So we're really stuck here for the rest of our lives...? W-wait, but what about whoever set this thing up? The mastermind or whatever you want to call them?" Urumi chimed in. "Can't we still just, like, find out who that is and make them stop this?"

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Bzzt, that raises an interesting question," V.A.L
pondered. "Mr. Otto, bzzt, if the mastermind were to be killed, would the game end prematurely, bzzt?"
pondered. "Mr. Otto, bzzt, if the mastermind were to be killed, would the game end prematurely, bzzt?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"H-Hey, I didn't say anything about killing them!" Urumi hastily objected. "I mean... not that I'm saying they don't deserve it, but..."

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Bzzt, I asked it that way because, we may have to consider the idea that the mastermind has already been killed, bzzt," V.A.L. replied.
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Well, not even I know who the boss is, so good luck with that!" Otto says, "Though I assume if anything happened to them, they'd have stopped sending along motives."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"They could be set up automatically, bzzt," V.A.L. pointed out.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Wait, you don't know...? Uh, I-I'm the boss! Yeah! And, er, I'm sick of this dumb game. Let's just call it off and go home, okay?"

-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Otto rolls his eye. "We know how our own system works, I'm afraid. This simply is not possible."SiRReN wrote:"They could be set up automatically, bzzt," V.A.L. pointed out.
He gives Urumi a skeptical glare. "Hmm... Admitedly, I'm having doubts about the veracity of your claims, Ms. Sawamatsu... Though I believe we'll find out the truth soon enough either way."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"The last motive we had was 'bad tasting food'. Otto, I am not sure whoever set this up is still here," Keri said. "Some of these motives are almost like simple echoes, amalgamations of real ideas that have long since faded..."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Hmmm...maybe if I work on thinking hard enough, I can make Otto and Kyle disappear." Jack thought aloud. "I may not be the boss, but I am a plane higher."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Hey, I'm the pilot here!" Otto shouts, "Stop arguing with me, or I'll give you all a time-out!"KamiPanda wrote:"The last motive we had was 'bad tasting food'. Otto, I am not sure whoever set this up is still here," Keri said. "Some of these motives are almost like simple echoes, amalgamations of real ideas that have long since faded..."
"Besides, I really don't know why we're still talking about this. I'm sure the trip itenerary calls for a more on-topic discussion on this matter later on. Perhaps even tomorrow! So don't take the spotlight away from the dead and the soon-to-be deceased!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Bzzt, Ultimate Raul and Kyle seem convinced that he will not sure, bzzt," V.A.L. said.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Look, after my summer internship ends, I'll be going back to school, so good luck all, but I can't be here to support you guys forvever."
"Hope you guys have the time of your lives, we'll keep in touch for sure!"
"And yeah, Raul should be safe I think."
"Hope you guys have the time of your lives, we'll keep in touch for sure!"
"And yeah, Raul should be safe I think."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Soon to be deceased?" Raul chuckled. "Fine. Go ahead and waste your time with the impossible. But know that there will be consequences of you try to stop me, to stop the revolution like that, so I'd consider your actions carefully if I were you." Raul said as he stared angrily at Otto.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Hey, don't taunt it like that, you idiot!" Urumi yelped. "Who knows what it'll try!"

-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
Jack looked at Raul skeptically. "You know, somehow I doubt that you're not gonna die here. But uh, good luck."