
Orchestra concert encore in autumn
-
BobaLunatic
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:15 am
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Is the voting period over...? When I click on the link, it gives me a 6-point list, but nothing like JapaneseGIRL's screenshot. I wanted to vote for Ema's theme, just because I like the song in general. I don't think it would've been a choice unless the arranger thought it could've worked as an orchestra piece. I love Gumshoe's theme, but the original concert version was epic enough that I don't need another one. I'm a bit curious as to how Larry's theme would sound, but I'm not sure I want to risk voting for it. 

-
JapaneseGIRL
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:51 am
- Location: Nihon(Japan)
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
BobaLunatic wrote:Is the voting period over...? When I click on the link, it gives me a 6-point list, but nothing like JapaneseGIRL's screenshot. I wanted to vote for Ema's theme, just because I like the song in general. I don't think it would've been a choice unless the arranger thought it could've worked as an orchestra piece. I love Gumshoe's theme, but the original concert version was epic enough that I don't need another one. I'm a bit curious as to how Larry's theme would sound, but I'm not sure I want to risk voting for it.
The vote was over.
日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.