Page 2 of 2
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:53 am
by BobaLunatic
Is the voting period over...? When I click on the link, it gives me a 6-point list, but nothing like JapaneseGIRL's screenshot. I wanted to vote for Ema's theme, just because I like the song in general. I don't think it would've been a choice unless the arranger thought it could've worked as an orchestra piece. I love Gumshoe's theme, but the original concert version was epic enough that I don't need another one. I'm a bit curious as to how Larry's theme would sound, but I'm not sure I want to risk voting for it.

Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:09 am
by JapaneseGIRL
BobaLunatic wrote:Is the voting period over...? When I click on the link, it gives me a 6-point list, but nothing like JapaneseGIRL's screenshot. I wanted to vote for Ema's theme, just because I like the song in general. I don't think it would've been a choice unless the arranger thought it could've worked as an orchestra piece. I love Gumshoe's theme, but the original concert version was epic enough that I don't need another one. I'm a bit curious as to how Larry's theme would sound, but I'm not sure I want to risk voting for it.

The vote was over.