Page 2 of 4

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 am
by PhoenixFire
T__T

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:44 am
by Aviv
DURRRRRRRRRRRR. PAGE FIVE.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:20 pm
by The Doctor
That's pretty cool. I like it better than your attempts at humor.
Very neat, I must say. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Also, we all know I'd throw awesome parties...

And it needs more me.
((WAITWAIT SHOLY HIT YOU COULD HAVE ME TESTIFY CAUSE IT'S MY HOUSE HELL YES))

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 pm
by Aviv
If you threw such an awesome party, how come i didn't come?
And you nearly got your friend in jail, you bastard D:<
And sorry dude, i already have the script sorted out :/
I can put you in case 2, though..

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:34 pm
by The Doctor
Didn't you get the invitation?
Daaaaaamn. What happened?
And I did not get Danny almost put in jail!

But it would make sense for me to testify, as it was my party...at my house...hosted by me...

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:35 pm
by Aviv
Yah.... But i already finished the script :(
So uhh, you know.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:35 pm
by Lord Nathaniel
Hooray, More. ^_^
You're working through this quite quickly... not that I'm complaining.
It's very interesting, and I am impressed you've thought this far ahead, very nice Avi. ^_^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:45 pm
by Harra Arial
Excellent work on Chapter Five, I must say! <3 I love how Harra's turning this entire thing around. XD

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:40 pm
by NaturallyLazy
I like how this is turning out Aviv! Makes me wish I had a sprite so I could be in it. Meh, whatever.

So, that's the way the fish flies![/random spam]

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:41 pm
by Aviv
GODAMNIT, WHY DOES EVERYONE REQUEST THEIR OCS D:
Yeah, guys. i'll accept OC auditions for the next case ONLY while i'm working on the case before that. :|
Case 2 auditions are closed. OCs:
Aviv Hazan
Arine Ami
Danny Erman
Iban Serrot
Nathaniel Lavender (CURSE MY MEMORY, I THINK IVE GOT IT WRONG)
Harra Arial.
Shojogirl
The Doctor
While i'll work on the second case, i'll accept auditions for case three. ^^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:07 pm
by Sphinx
Eep, I want in plx.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 pm
by Lord Nathaniel
Aviv wrote:Nathaniel Lavender (CURSE MY MEMORY, I THINK IVE GOT IT WRONG)


Actually, you have it exactly right. ^_^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:01 am
by Aviv
Hehe. Yayzors.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:36 am
by Mystic Mina
Pretty nice. I like the twist in the plot...

x3 Your hair looks like it got burnt. D:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:56 am
by Aviv
I try. >_o

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 am
by Madame Sho
Aw, Vivvy, I love it!!!! <3

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 am
by Aviv
^^
Thanks.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:17 am
by Insani99999
OMG awesome comic.
cant wait for page 6 :D

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:31 pm
by Aviv
Ty. ^o^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:37 pm
by Gikon
YOU BASED ARINE OFF ME, DIDN'T YOU D:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 pm
by Aviv
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
LIKE I WOULD BASE ANYONE OFF YOU!
Kidding. Sorry, but no :/
You're not the only green eyed blond i know, you know, you know?

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:10 pm
by PhoenixFire
This really is awesome. I can't get enough of its. MOARRRR PLX.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 pm
by Aviv
Actually, me is uploading the final part. it is extra long, has 108 frames, and is 2.24. Patience.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm
by Aviv
And here it is.
Enjoi.
boy, this wore me out.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 pm
by PhoenixFire
FUCK WII BROWSER

At least my computer will be fixed tomorrow :D

Alright then... Now that MT is finished... can I be in case 3? :)

I'll have a sprite later... so you don't need to make one, Viv. Please?

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:35 pm
by Aviv
No, its not you >_< I think its this damn vista.
it resizes images or something..

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:39 pm
by PhoenixFire
Ni, it's wii.

My comp has XP so I am getting it repaired so I don't hafta get Vista. :\

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:10 pm
by Aviv
Ahah, fixed.
You know, each time i look at the last frame, i smile for some reason. :)

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm
by root_beer_junkie
Aw, how cute! Though the Phoenix part seemed a tad rushed...

Phoenix: Could you adopt Pearl for me?
Aviv: Um, actually-
Phoenix: KTHANXBAI!
Aviv: ...What just happened...?

Aw well. That was pretty funny.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:36 pm
by PhoenixFire
Now that I got it to work...

That was awesome.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:21 pm
by Zeitgeist
Good stuff I really enjoyed it!
Very funny and the drawings were adorable :)

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 am
by exCLOUDyGH
Good comic... Aviv... :shoe:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:51 am
by Lord Nathaniel
That was a really good ending Avi. ^_^
That last panel was soo sweet too. ^_^
And I assume Aviv has a special power when he touches certain evidence? Call it a hunch, but I do like that as a possible development.
Oh~! And awwww, Pearly~! ^_^


Really good Avi. ^_^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 am
by NaturallyLazy
YAY!! I love the end!
Pearls!!<3

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:20 am
by The Doctor
XD BEST BREAKDOWN EVER.
Great ending, yep.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:26 am
by Aviv
Hehe, Thanks, guys ^^
Fun fact:
This chapter has 108 frames. oO

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:26 am
by PrinceDaniel07
YAY I GET TO SEE VIOLA AT THE END MWAHAHAH!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:55 am
by Sphinx
I think I cried a little. ;o
MOAR!!11

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:15 am
by Aviv
Lol, why?

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:01 am
by Sphinx
Because something flew in my eye. >.<
No, but the epic breakdown was epic. O: