What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
Post Reply
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

[quote="Mr. Bear[quote="Mr. Bear
Easy.

Black Sunshine - White Zombie

Easily the best song on "Devil Music".[/quote]

Hell yeah! :rock'n: Super charger haeaven is another good one by them.

Tripple threat:

SLAYER :zenitora:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0AGUywHntw
(would this song fit :chinami: ?)


Anti Nowhere League (I sooooo badly want to get the album with this song on it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWB0IQ3AMc

And see if you can beat me on this one. I can only headbang to the beat for a minnute before my head and neck start hurting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBKTo5K14M
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

What's this? A triple attack?! I won't accept such tom-foolery! Consider yourself "met".

The Ripper - Judas Priest

California Uber Alles - Dead Kennedys

Engel - Rammstein

Think you can top that?
Image
Acey Enn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:08 am
Custom Title: The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies
Location: Charismaville
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Acey Enn »

Runaway - theSTART

...This band reminds me of that friend of mine who hates me...now I'm sad...
Image
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES
Neon Lemmy Koopa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Neon Lemmy Koopa »

Psychedelic Shack - The Temptations
Image
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

^ needs moar substance

Rag Doll - Aerosmith

I like this song because not only is it outrageously catchy and loaded with pop-hooks, it's very dirty and raunchy. I'm such a horrible person. XD
Image
Blackbird
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Blackbird »

One of the bands I'm into, The Faint, just put out a new album just recently. It's really good!

They have a sort of new-wavey, punk/electronic kind of sound. Very catchy, very danceable. Check this out, and be sure to crank that bass =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCK8WHkbvvg
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Mr. Bear wrote:^ needs moar substance

Rag Doll - Aerosmith

I like this song because not only is it outrageously catchy and loaded with pop-hooks, it's very dirty and raunchy. I'm such a horrible person. XD


If you like Aerosmith and PW you'll like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfaAiipAMDE
:rock'n:
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

^ That was funny! XD

I was listening to:

Mr. Brownstone - Guns N' Roses
Image
johnny rainbow
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 am
Custom Title: ケーキたん(仮)
Location: Fukuoka, Japan
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by johnny rainbow »

All three Kanye West albums.

Simultaneously.
Yellow Magician
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Zoinks

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Yellow Magician »

Blackbird wrote:One of the bands I'm into, The Faint, just put out a new album just recently. It's really good!

They have a sort of new-wavey, punk/electronic kind of sound. Very catchy, very danceable. Check this out, and be sure to crank that bass =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCK8WHkbvvg

This is good stuff

I'm listening to Stereolab's latest album, Chemical Chords. The song currently playing is Neon Beanbag. Apparently it has something to do with Sesame Street. :keiko:
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Holy Hell »

I'm going to give Gozu's Godspeed You! Black Emperor a shot. I looked them up, read some album reviews, and love them already. In fact, F# is the album I'll be listening to.

That is, after I finish listening to The Flaming Lips' The Soft Bulletin. On the third track, "The Spark That Bled." After those two albums I don't know.
Last edited by Holy Hell on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Yellow Magician
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Zoinks

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Yellow Magician »

I wish I could get into GY!TBE but I don't have enough time on my hands for FOURTY MINUTE EPICS

Now that I finished watching Kung Fu Hustle I'm back to Chemical Cords and currently the title track's playing. Relaxing stuff.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Holy Hell »

TheInfamousVale wrote:I wish I could get into GY!TBE but I don't have enough time on my hands for FOURTY MINUTE EPICS


Getting into long tracks like that is an acquired thing. For me, as stated earlier, I always exclusively listen to albums to begin with, so for an album that's two tracks that amount to an hour or so, I can dig it.~

Boris's longer stuff is too much for me though. It's pretty tiring in the sense that I feel like I ran eight miles by the time it's over, so I can't listen to any of it all at once. Other than that I dig long tracks, so long as they're not eight minutes long solely for the sake of being eight minutes long when they really have no business whatsoever being that length, because seriously, wtf it's not even a good song, you could make it two minutes and nothing of value would be lost.

Comparatively, songs like this are just perfect for me. Man, it's a great song. It's nine minutes of something that actually works. A whole record of tracks at this length would be pretty chill, as long as they're the same quality.

Not that they're the forty minute epics in question, but track length is a really interesting thing to talk about.
Last edited by Holy Hell on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
kristophlover967
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm
Custom Title: Akon tickets, front row, middle section.
Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by kristophlover967 »

Right now, I'm listening to the longest song in my music library. Disgustipated - Tool. (15:47, I know that's like nothing.) And most of the longer songs in my library are by the band Opeth. Back when I used to use torrents and P2P networks, I had downloaded almost their entire library and I don't listen to them much anymore.

Holy Hell, I agree with you. Some songs don't need to be that length. I'm usually more for shorter songs. My problem, though is that whenever I listen to longer songs, I can never finish them. Even for shorter ones, I change them after :30 to 1:00. Because I never know what I want to listen to. It's very rare that I'll make it through a 7 or 8 minute song. One of the few times I made it through a song longer than that was when I went to the Tool concert and they played Wings part 1 and 2 together. (It was about 17 min.) Most of these songs are long for the sake of being long. Of course, the entire time, I was fangirling.
Image
ImageImage Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Holy Hell »

Oh my god, I just started my first Godspeed You! Black Emperor album.

I thought the opening spoken word part would be like, I don't know, possibly tolerable at best, just something I would sit through at the start of the album.. But it starts and suddenly, this rustic, manly voice husks out. And I wibble inside and out. In a totally manly way. I didn't realize he was going to sound like this. Man this album is great already.

I'm just gonna sit back for another hour and just listen to this. Time well spent. Love long stuff.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
NaturallyLazy
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am
Custom Title: Just call me Natty!!
Location: Blinking and in the sun

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by NaturallyLazy »

I'm listening to the Mama Mia sound track. The movie is easily one of my favorites ever. The specific song that's playing, Mama Mia, is my like third favorite ABBA song...

----------------
Now playing: Benny Andersson - Mamma Mia
via FoxyTunes
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
Liquidzilla
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Custom Title: ~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~
Location: Bri-stol
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Liquidzilla »

I atually dont really know O-o
Image
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Beast and The Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold

The song title reminds me of "Beauty and The Beast" even though the movie and song are completely different in every way possible.
Image
Yellow Magician
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Zoinks

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Yellow Magician »

Holy Hell wrote:Getting into long tracks like that is an acquired thing. For me, as stated earlier, I always exclusively listen to albums to begin with, so for an album that's two tracks that amount to an hour or so, I can dig it.~

I'm sort of an album person myself these days, but inevitably I come across songs that are either WAY TOO LONG or are just downright bad. Then I get impatient and just switch the song to album

I'm listening to Serene Velocity: A Stereolab Anthology for the hundredth time since I discovered this band yesterday. God I love the vibe of these guys
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

TheInfamousVale wrote:
Holy Hell wrote:Getting into long tracks like that is an acquired thing. For me, as stated earlier, I always exclusively listen to albums to begin with, so for an album that's two tracks that amount to an hour or so, I can dig it.~

I'm sort of an album person myself these days, but inevitably I come across songs that are either WAY TOO LONG or are just downright bad. Then I get impatient and just switch the song to album

I'm listening to Serene Velocity: A Stereolab Anthology for the hundredth time since I discovered this band yesterday. God I love the vibe of these guys


While the're are some long track songs that are boring, there's those that rule. Like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI
:rock'n:
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

JohnnyR wrote:
TheInfamousVale wrote:
Holy Hell wrote:Getting into long tracks like that is an acquired thing. For me, as stated earlier, I always exclusively listen to albums to begin with, so for an album that's two tracks that amount to an hour or so, I can dig it.~

I'm sort of an album person myself these days, but inevitably I come across songs that are either WAY TOO LONG or are just downright bad. Then I get impatient and just switch the song to album

I'm listening to Serene Velocity: A Stereolab Anthology for the hundredth time since I discovered this band yesterday. God I love the vibe of these guys


While the're are some long track songs that are boring, there's those that rule. Like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI
:rock'n:


That's not how you spell "Rime of the Ancient Mariner".

As for what I'm listening to:

Ram It Down - Judas Priest

Thousands of cars and a million guitars
Screaming with power in the air
We pound the place as the decibals race
This army of rock will be there

To ram it down, ram it down
Straight through the heart of this town
Ram it down, ram it down
Razing the place to the ground

Ram it down!
Image
Acey Enn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:08 am
Custom Title: The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies
Location: Charismaville
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Acey Enn »

The End Of The Tour - They Might Be Giants

This song is easily my favorite song of all time--the fact that it's the ultimate song for my OTP doesn't hurt, but it's primarily just 'cause it's heartbreakingly beautiful. It's about a couple torn apart by death (at least, that's how I see it).

Spoiler: it is can be lyrics tiem!
There's a girl with a crown and a scepter
Who's on WLSD
And she says that the scene isn't what it's been
And she's thinking of going home

That it's old and it's totally over now
And it's old and it's over, it's over now
And it's over, it's over, it's over now
I can see myself

At the end of the tour
When the road disappears
If there's any more people around
When the tour runs aground
And if you're still around
Then we'll meet at the end of the tour

The engagements are booked through the end of the world
So we'll meet at the end of the tour

Never to part since the day we met
Out on Interstate 91
I was bent metal, you were a flaming wreck
When we kissed at the overpass

I was sailing along with the people
Driving themselves to distraction inside me
Then came a knock on the door, which was odd
And the picture abruptly changed

At the end of the tour
When the road disappears
If there's any more people around
When the tour runs aground
And if you're still around
Then we'll meet at the end of the tour

The engagements are booked through the end of the world
So we'll meet at the end of the tour

This was the vehicle, these were the people
You opened the door and expelled all the people
This was the vehicle, these were the people
You opened the door and expelled all the people
This was the vehicle, these were the people
You let them go

At the end of the tour
When the road disappears
If there's any more people around
When the tour runs aground
And if you're still around
Then we'll meet at the end of the tour

The engagements are booked through the end of the world
So we'll meet at the end of the tour
And we're never gonna tour again
No, we're never gonna tour again


But you have to listen to it to fully appreciate it. Look it up on YouTube. It's three minutes and 18 seconds well spent.
Image
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES
Liquidzilla
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Custom Title: ~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~
Location: Bri-stol
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Liquidzilla »

Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5NOaL20abA

Awesome pirate song :D Im in a pirate mood so its great. Not as good as the one from Curse of Monkey Island, but still good!
Image
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr.Trite »

This is such a Matt Engarde song, it makes me smile despite the fact that it most likely shouldn't.

----------------
Now playing: Nickelback - Flat On The Floor
via FoxyTunes
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
Porter Justice

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Porter Justice »

does anyone know a website where i can download the inform the truth song and objection songs for GS4?
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

This is an underrated band :franny: :may:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHM3TxnPLfQ

I've got their 1st album and it rules.
(Witty Name Here)
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Custom Title: -Turkish Proverb
Location: Fandomland

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by (Witty Name Here) »

Possession by Sarah McLachlan

A beautiful song about someone who loves another person so much, but said person doesn't even know that they exist. Sarah's voice is incredible - she's easily one of my favorite singers, if not the favorite.
Image
kristoff r ebil. ph33r h1m. Ava by Vickinator.
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Black - Pearl Jam

Such a "beautifully depressing" song. I fully support Eddie Vedder's decision to not release a single of this song.
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

River in the Road- Queens of the Stone Age.

I just got the album Era Vulgaris by Queens of the Stone Age and Inhuman Rampage by Dragonforce. I have to say I like Era Vulgaris a lot better, Dragonforce is a bit tiring with it's speed everywhere, and Dragonforce's songs sound a little bit TOO similar....
Image Image Lovely Rita
Rini Mazaki
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:30 pm
Custom Title: Edgy's Main Wife (out of the 1000's)
Location: Miami, Florida
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Rini Mazaki »

Right now, I'm listening to Aozora - By Lia
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Balrog »

Fast Food Freestyle
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01290/ <-This remix of the moon level from Ducktales
Image
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Trabztress »

Hummer - Foals

Oh, come on.
Oh, come on.
Oh, come on.
Oh, come on...
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Jeremy - Pearl Jam

GamerErman2001 wrote:River in the Road- Queens of the Stone Age.

I just got the album Era Vulgaris by Queens of the Stone Age and Inhuman Rampage by Dragonforce. I have to say I like Era Vulgaris a lot better, Dragonforce is a bit tiring with it's speed everywhere, and Dragonforce's songs sound a little bit TOO similar....


DragonForce isn't exactly for everyone. :yuusaku:
Image
Black-Harmonia
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 515
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 am
Custom Title: キラキラ ♥

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Western Show on Super Mario World - Hyadain
lol silly youtube vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Z4Lk0t ... re=related
Image
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Duclis »

Mr. Bear wrote:Black - Pearl Jam

Such a "beautifully depressing" song.


Agreed.

I'm not listening to anything, but I am durping around buying music right now..
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Last Resort - Papa Roach

I saw these guys at Crue Fest, which rocked hard! Great song and should totally make it as DLC for Rock Band 2. Especially DLC as Rock Band 2 since these guys are from Vacaville which is nextdoor to my city.
Image
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Holy Hell »

I'm listening to the new Bloc Party album.

niggers it all is
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Bullet Train - Judas Priest

Fucking A'! This song rocks! I can see why "Jugulator" received poor reviews (read: because Rob Halford left Judas Priest and was replaced by another singer, as if the band would ever completely disband *rolleyes) but those people are living in the past. Times change and so do bands. Nothing the bands make will ever be like "Screaming For Vengeance" or "Painkiller' but that doesn't mean they have to try.
Image
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by The Doctor »

Evergreen Terrace - Mad World

This is probably my favorite version of Mad World, next to the crashing piano version I made.
Image
Post Reply