kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Where topics get tossed off a bridge and are swept away (aka locked archives)
User avatar
seastone130
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:03 pm
Custom Title: A man is not a piece of fruit.

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by seastone130 »

Holy Hell - 1
No, I'm awake.
kyouyalover
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am
Custom Title: In Kyouya's arms~ <3

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by kyouyalover »

Pazu wrote:OH I'LL BRING IT ALL RIGHT >O

crabs are not like hairy spiders--they are like hairless spiders, it is a very significant difference :< :<



Image
Wrestler Hatman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2422
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Wrestler Hatman »

Croik wrote:DUN HAET ME 'CAUSE I'M A BIGOT, HAET ME 'CAUSE I HAET THE TALES SERIES. :acro:


I HAET TALES SERIES 2 LOL ASL?
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Mikker
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
Location: Denmark

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Mikker »

I...... I am speechless.
Image
Ultimate Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm
Custom Title: Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!
Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Ultimate Prosecutor »

I don't know what to say to this...

Although THE FOREGON TRAIL II HAS BEEN IGNOREDZZ!!!

honk...
Image
RevFirst
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:40 pm
Custom Title: BIKE MONEY!
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by RevFirst »

kyouyalover wrote:They see me posting, they're hating! Moderating and trying to catch me posting dirty.
My posts are so rude; I'm offending and hoping that they don't catch me posting dirty.

The admins and mods think they can see me mean, I'm tint so it ain't easy to be seen.
For me to see me post spoilers, they can see the glean and my shine on the deck and the moniter screen.
Post with fake info, making it seem real and others would get their hopes up and to the game stores, they ran.
If a fool trip then I'm gonna show you that I can turn a supension to a ban.


...Yeah.
Tinker
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3685
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am
Custom Title: Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr
Location: Evil Dutchieland

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Tinker »

THIS THARED IS NWO ABOOT TRAINS
Image
CHOO CHO!
Image
OMFG
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:41 am
Location: Having tea parties

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by OMFG »

This thread is just full of lulz
Image
mother of the year~
Wrestler Hatman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2422
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Wrestler Hatman »

RevFirst wrote:
kyouyalover wrote:They see me posting, they're hating! Moderating and trying to catch me posting dirty.
My posts are so rude; I'm offending and hoping that they don't catch me posting dirty.

The admins and mods think they can see me mean, I'm tint so it ain't easy to be seen.
For me to see me post spoilers, they can see the glean and my shine on the deck and the moniter screen.
Post with fake info, making it seem real and others would get their hopes up and to the game stores, they ran.
If a fool trip then I'm gonna show you that I can turn a supension to a ban.


...Yeah.


'cause Chamillionaire is FORUM GANGSTA
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:10 pm
Custom Title: ;~;!
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow...
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Dahlia Hawthorne »

Image

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Even when the body dies, the spirit, the ego, it lives on... forever.
Pheokirby
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 556
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Pheokirby »

(Before I say what i want to say HH is awesome....even if i don't know her much...~)

I don't exactly see your point~

Croik: Pure awesome,you wouldn't be posting here if she didn't create the site.It's her choice to love potatoes,hey it's a free world. Croik and co. chose the finalists OC contest
carefully.

Wooster: He made the forum,which has over 1000 members including me AND you.

Anders: I don't know much about him but I think he did ALOT of stuff for CR.

Kenji: Powerful guy who speaks his mind.Doesn't make him nasty.Seriously he deserves to be respected

SilverWind: She's helping into translate the manga and you don't have to know why she was promoted Admin.

Pazu: At least be grateful for what she did,trying to translate GS2. Again it's a free world she can eat crabs or not.

Elly: She can do whatever she wants even go into fridges and many people say desu.

I'd like to see you counter all of those~
Image
Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
Wrestler Hatman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2422
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Wrestler Hatman »

Pheokirby wrote:(Before I say what i want to say HH is awesome....even if i don't know her much...~)

I don't exactly see your point~

Croik: Pure awesome,you wouldn't be posting here if she didn't create the site.It's her choice to love potatoes,hey it's a free world. Croik and co. chose the finalists OC contest
carefully.

Wooster: He made the forum,which has over 1000 members including me AND you.

Anders: I don't know much about him but I think he did ALOT of stuff for CR.

Kenji: Powerful guy who speaks his mind.Doesn't make him nasty.Seriously he deserves to be respected

SilverWind: She's helping into translate the manga and you don't have to know why she was promoted Admin.

Pazu: At least be grateful for what she did,trying to translate GS2. Again it's a free world she can eat crabs or not.

Elly: She can do whatever she wants even go into fridges and many people say desu.

I'd like to see you counter all of those~


Since I'm still in forum gangsta~ mode, lemme try to explain.

Ahem.

"Motherfucker got JACKED UP! And now they tryin' to start somethin' but they ain't bringing it 'cause to bring enough y'gotta bring it like it ain't never been brought before, knaamean? Punk ass posers tryin' to ride on a (deleted since I can't say it due to my white status) OG self. FORUM GANGSTA, FOOL! WHAT!?"
Last edited by Wrestler Hatman on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
KitsuneBerry
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:16 pm
Custom Title: >_>
Location: The rainy paradise known as...England.

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by KitsuneBerry »

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FREAKIN' THREAD I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Big up teh admins! They's wicked innit!!

RASSSSSSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :gant:

AND YAYZORS FR TEH HOLY HELLS
kyouyalover
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am
Custom Title: In Kyouya's arms~ <3

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by kyouyalover »

Pheokirby wrote:Croik: Pure awesome,you wouldn't be posting here if she didn't create the site.It's her choice to love potatoes,hey it's a free world. Croik and co. chose the finalists OC contest carefully.


how do u knu were u one of the judges

Wooster: He made the forum,which has over 1000 members including me AND you.


never see him around

Anders: I don't know much about him but I think he did ALOT of stuff for CR.


if u dunno much bout him how do u know he did alot of stuff

Kenji: Powerful guy who speaks his mind.Doesn't make him nasty.Seriously he deserves to be respected


dunno about dat cant say a guy who talks about how much he likes lolis is not nasty its so grosssssss

SilverWind: She's helping into translate the manga and you don't have to know why she was promoted Admin.


lulz chatper 4 plz wuts an admin good for if shes never around letz not get me started on the translaton team mm kay

Pazu: At least be grateful for what she did,trying to translate GS2. Again it's a free world she can eat crabs or not.


pazu is full of fails everything just go wrong and die on her

Elly: She can do whatever she wants even go into fridges and many people say desu.


yar and they are called japanese
zuddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1575
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:01 am
Custom Title: seems interesting!
Location: Oklahoma

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by zuddy »

since I am in the enviable position of having dreamed about sex with each of the moderating staff (minus Elly), I can safely say that Kenji is the best in my imaginary bed.

Followed by Pazu.

I had a three-way with Anders and Wooster <3333

UNFORTUNATELY CROIK YOUR TECHNIQUE KINDA SUCKED
Image
Kenjimurasame
Donor
Donor
Posts: 841
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:30 am
Custom Title: Paddy O'Reily O'Shwartzenburg
Location: Hotel Moscow

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Kenjimurasame »

zuddha wrote:since I am in the enviable position of having dreamed about sex with each of the moderating staff (minus Elly)


BETTER KEEP IT THAT WAY
Dahlia Hawthorne
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:10 pm
Custom Title: ;~;!
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow...
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Dahlia Hawthorne »

wow i saw pix of dat zu that was insatiable

!!!!!!


O GOD

Image

THE BEAAAAAAST HUNNGERS!!!!!
Even when the body dies, the spirit, the ego, it lives on... forever.
Lloyd Serithi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am
Custom Title: Archmage
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Lloyd Serithi »

Zu- WE all had dream sex with Kenji, even kenji has had dream sex with kenji




Image
Pazu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
Custom Title: Not Pazuzu

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Pazu »

kyouyalover wrote:Image
w...what is this

DO NOT WAAAAANT
zuddha wrote:since I am in the enviable position of having dreamed about sex with each of the moderating staff (minus Elly), I can safely say that Kenji is the best in my imaginary bed.

Followed by Pazu.
hot ;D

I'm not sure anyone could beat Kenji at this so being second-best is almost like being the best :3
T3h_Waffleman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by T3h_Waffleman »

My seriousness is over. Time for fun!


:kyouya: KYOUYA DOSE NOT APPOREV!
kyouyalover
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am
Custom Title: In Kyouya's arms~ <3

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by kyouyalover »

dats a hair crab for u duh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4785482.stm

i herd kenjii is fast in wut he does and i think dats gross :(((
Lloyd Serithi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am
Custom Title: Archmage
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Lloyd Serithi »

This topic is now about swords.....my sword is around I say 10 inches, it gets the job doen quick and I polish at least twice a day, it is good at pentreation also.
kyouyalover
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am
Custom Title: In Kyouya's arms~ <3

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by kyouyalover »

wut da hell does dsl stands for it sounds so lame :yuusaku:

tetris is hardddd :sadshoe: :sadshoe: :sadshoe:
DSL-69
Donor
Donor
Posts: 383
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:44 am
Custom Title: Yeah, I'm totally watching you.

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by DSL-69 »

Liek no1 evar b0thers t0 inslut teh DSL! ph33r!!! :sal:

Edit: Damn the above-posting telepaths...
Image
And don't you n00bs forget it! (comic courtesy of Brevity.)
Lloyd Serithi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am
Custom Title: Archmage
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Lloyd Serithi »

No you just suck at it.
Chinese Infantry
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: The Shadow Realm

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Chinese Infantry »

WHAT DUZ DSL STAND FOR? DUMB SERVICE LUCK?
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!
PhunkyPhazon
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by PhunkyPhazon »

..What the hell is going on here? This looks like something straight out of Gamefaqs or Gamespot.
If you are reading this, then you're not illiterate.
Lloyd Serithi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am
Custom Title: Archmage
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Lloyd Serithi »

Nah DSL stands for Dirty Shit Licker..



ah I am so going ot hell now.
kyouyalover
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am
Custom Title: In Kyouya's arms~ <3

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by kyouyalover »

lol
Twilightz
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:11 pm
Location: High Prosecutor's Office, Room 1202

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Twilightz »

I just don't get you, kyouyalover. Don't complain about the mod/ admin team. I've been here for only two days, but I think that they're pretty cool. :godot: If you have problems, just join another forum.

BTW, i dunt understand anythin that u r saying.
Lloyd Serithi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am
Custom Title: Archmage
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Lloyd Serithi »

Twilightz wrote:I just don't get you, kyouyalover. Don't complain about the mod/ admin team. I've been here for only two days, but I think that they're pretty cool. :godot: If you have problems, just join another forum.

BTW, i dunt understand anythin that u r saying.




Nobody tell him.
PhunkyPhazon
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by PhunkyPhazon »

Ok, I think I get this topic now.

CAN SOM1 TELL ME WHY NO1 LIKS SONY ANYMORE!!!!?
If you are reading this, then you're not illiterate.
Connor?!
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: ?!

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Connor?! »

This topic is amazing.
Holy Hell wrote:
Raven Darkheart wrote:it is when you look underneath the underneath
It's not a hole in the wall. It is a wall surrounding a hole.
kyouyalover
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am
Custom Title: In Kyouya's arms~ <3

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by kyouyalover »

wut u talking about i love sony :(
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Holy Hell »

wtf is going on in here. We were talking all about me for all of eight minutes, and then it goes back to Kenji and Croik?! Booo.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Lloyd Serithi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am
Custom Title: Archmage
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Lloyd Serithi »

Ok people since Holy Hell feels that she needs to be the center of the god damn universe, lets talk about her.
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Holy Hell »

Now we're talking.

Explain how much you hate me. It arouses me.~<3
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Lloyd Serithi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am
Custom Title: Archmage
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Lloyd Serithi »

Old lady: Kick her ass!


Villiager: Burn the Witch!


Anoymous: Lol where does she live?

Bass: She hates the Wii.
TheDarkArchon
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:25 pm
Custom Title: *insert something witty here*

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by TheDarkArchon »

And now for something completely different: The topic title sounds like something out of Phoenix Drive. Discuss
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: kenjiimruasemeis suck a dick

Post by Holy Hell »

LOL TOPIC IS REOPENED BRB DERETING N EDITIN POSTS 'CAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEM ANYMORE ~:D
Last edited by Holy Hell on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Locked