Oh yeah! This is gonna rock!Gnobo wrote:Thanks!Emiko Gale wrote:Great job Gnobo, I love Greg's second design.
Can I get more information on Robin's personality though, because I don't want her to become a cardboard cut out character.
So you wanna know more about Robin? Well we already know she's very dedicated to helping people, but sometimes she could take her dedication to a bit of an extreme. For example, if she and her other colleagues in the LAPD are in a gunfight with a violent suspect, she would try to be the hero and draw the gunfire to herself, and if someone's hurt, she'll immediately try to help them even if she'll possibly die doing so.
She also reacts more than she thinks. She'd rather take immediate action in a desperate situation than think slowly and carefully.
Like I PM'd you before, she's also a tomboy (I know you'll have fun writing her). She enjoys sports, action movies, and, of course, video games. She's even been trained in martial arts, which is why she's one of the tougher members of the LAPD.
Even though she's not completely uninterested in finding a romantic relationship, she doesn't put a whole lot of thought into finding a life partner. Sure, Renny might develop a crush on her, but she won't be aware of it immediately.
Y'think that's pretty good?
AA Pairings' Kids
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Woah! You changed your sig! And it looks sooooo awesome!
Now I might draw something for Klavier/Franziska! Too bad I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment.
Now I might draw something for Klavier/Franziska! Too bad I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Grazie! ^o^Gnobo wrote:Woah! You changed your sig! And it looks sooooo awesome!
Now I might draw something for Klavier/Franziska! Too bad I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Vee vill get ze perfect verdict for zis trial, ja?
Spoiler: Klavier and Franziska
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Whoa! That was quick! But the art style looks great, he looks like he's from the French Renaissance. And I am loving his personality.Gnobo wrote:Vee vill get ze perfect verdict for zis trial, ja?
Spoiler: Klavier and Franziska
I wonder if he should be part of the fanfic, but it may upset the Klavier/Ema fans. And if Klavier and Franziska were to meet after GS4 it would take them time to finally fall in love and get married and have a bundle of joy.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I'm glad you like him! Only took a few hours to make him! His design's kind of a mish-mash of Manfred, Franny, Klavier, and even a little of Edgeworth. Honestly, it was bit of a pain in the neck to try and make that cravat look really good, but it was definitely worth the effort.Emiko Gale wrote:Whoa! That was quick! But the art style looks great, he looks like he's from the French Renaissance. And I am loving his personality.Gnobo wrote:Vee vill get ze perfect verdict for zis trial, ja?
Spoiler: Klavier and Franziska
I wonder if he should be part of the fanfic, but it may upset the Klavier/Ema fans. And if Klavier and Franziska were to meet after GS4 it would take them time to finally fall in love and get married and have a bundle of joy.
True, it might be a little tricky adding him to the fanfic, but I'd love for him to be the rival prosecutor! I can already imagine a funny scene of him making fun of Renny for watching the Steel Samurai, and then Renny's like, "Hey, just because it's for kids doesn't mean it's not cool! Besides, I'm only 23, I've been an adult for only 5 years!"
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I may have to make Kaiser a bit younger, but I think it will work out as a history repeating itself kind of thing. And I can totally see Renny and Kaiser growing to respect eachother and maybe becoming friends.Gnobo wrote:I'm glad you like him! Only took a few hours to make him! His design's kind of a mish-mash of Manfred, Franny, Klavier, and even a little of Edgeworth. Honestly, it was bit of a pain in the neck to try and make that cravat look really good, but it was definitely worth the effort.Emiko Gale wrote:Whoa! That was quick! But the art style looks great, he looks like he's from the French Renaissance. And I am loving his personality.Gnobo wrote:Vee vill get ze perfect verdict for zis trial, ja?
Spoiler: Klavier and Franziska
I wonder if he should be part of the fanfic, but it may upset the Klavier/Ema fans. And if Klavier and Franziska were to meet after GS4 it would take them time to finally fall in love and get married and have a bundle of joy.
True, it might be a little tricky adding him to the fanfic, but I'd love for him to be the rival prosecutor! I can already imagine a funny scene of him making fun of Renny for watching the Steel Samurai, and then Renny's like, "Hey, just because it's for kids doesn't mean it's not cool! Besides, I'm only 23, I've been an adult for only 5 years!"
I hope the Klavier/Ema fans won't mind, but a little crack makes things interesting. I am currently reading a fanfic where Edgeworth is engaged to Lana.
Speaking of the fanfic, I finished the flashback scene, but I can't send it to you now because it's late.
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I'm flattered I inspired you with Lucia! Sorry I wasn't able to post earlier, couldn't get on C-R.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Here comes Justice!
I apologize if this one's a little long. I had a lot of fun writing her character!
Spoiler: Apollo and Pearl
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Yay! Finally! :D *tries to contain happiness* Sorry, I adore her character as well.
Btw, is that picture of older Pearl official? :/
Btw, is that picture of older Pearl official? :/
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I wish it was!Emiko Gale wrote:Yay! Finally! :D *tries to contain happiness* Sorry, I adore her character as well.
Btw, is that picture of older Pearl official? :/
Hopefully it's accurate to how she'll look if she's in AA5.
(Keyword being if)
Here's the link if you're curious where I got the picture from
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
That blows, I am thinking of ideas for more sigs and I kind of want to make an Apollo/Pearly sig. And I feel too iffy about using someone's else's art.Gnobo wrote:I wish it was!Emiko Gale wrote:Yay! Finally! :D *tries to contain happiness* Sorry, I adore her character as well.
Btw, is that picture of older Pearl official? :/
Hopefully it's accurate to how she'll look if she's in AA5.
(Keyword being if)
Here's the link if you're curious where I got the picture from
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Thank God the site is back up, my prayers have been answered...Quicker than usual. :/
How are you Gnoby? I was worried about you guys.
How are you Gnoby? I was worried about you guys.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Ah, good to see you again Em! It's been a while! :garyuu:Emiko Gale wrote:Thank God the site is back up, my prayers have been answered...Quicker than usual. :/
How are you Gnoby? I was worried about you guys.
I'm just fine thank you! A little disappointed Prosecutor Justice was never meant to be, but I'm still really pumped about AA5! The new guy they just revealed looks really cool, and it looks like he has a lot of potential! Though we still have yet to see hide or hair of Maya, Pearls, or Edgeworth.
It's been a while since I've updated this place with something new. I should probably get to work on something once I'm finished with writing the first case.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
My heart stopped when I saw the cover art. :/ But I was happy to see Apollo because I have no idea why I am so attracted to the dude.Gnobo wrote:Ah, good to see you again Em! It's been a while! :garyuu:Emiko Gale wrote:Thank God the site is back up, my prayers have been answered...Quicker than usual. :/
How are you Gnoby? I was worried about you guys.
I'm just fine thank you! A little disappointed Prosecutor Justice was never meant to be, but I'm still really pumped about AA5! The new guy they just revealed looks really cool, and it looks like he has a lot of potential! Though we still have yet to see hide or hair of Maya, Pearls, or Edgeworth.
It's been a while since I've updated this place with something new. I should probably get to work on something once I'm finished with writing the first case.
If you're stuck you could always show me where you are right now...Well, I'm on my phone right now. :/ I guess I would have to improvise.
I have spent hours trying to think of ideas for Klavier/Franziska and Apollo/Pearl fanfics...I even went to a "Imagine you OTP..." website.
I'm thinking about writing a rough draft for Phoenix and Maya's courthouse wedding.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I'm here to investigate this here crime scene, pardner.
So don't get in ma' way, y'hear me?
I'm back baby!
So don't get in ma' way, y'hear me?
Spoiler: Jake and Angel
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I'm the daring Darren!
The great Mask*deMasque the Third!
The great Mask*deMasque the Third!
Spoiler: Ron and Desiree
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
L'Oreal would kill to have him advertise their products! And I'm pretty sure he'd agree to that sort of thing!Emiko Gale wrote:Wow that boy has some rocking hair. :O
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Wow, the boy has some balls as aposed to his father. ^^;Gnobo wrote:L'Oreal would kill to have him advertise their products! And I'm pretty sure he'd agree to that sort of thing!Emiko Gale wrote:Wow that boy has some rocking hair. :O
Now I must stop myself from getting boyxboy mental images ._.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Now that I have a tumblr, I've opened a separate AA Pairings' Kids blog.
It already has three followers, and the mod from the Ask Pearl Fey blog liked and reposted my Jade Justice drawing!
EDIT: No wait, make that seven followers! I only started the blog last night and I can't believe it's already gotten a decent amount of attention!
It already has three followers, and the mod from the Ask Pearl Fey blog liked and reposted my Jade Justice drawing!
EDIT: No wait, make that seven followers! I only started the blog last night and I can't believe it's already gotten a decent amount of attention!
-
OrderOfTheNick
- Suspect

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 pm
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I like your idea. I look into this topic when I see that there are new posts to see if you posted more drawings. :)
The reason why I posted is that when reading through this topic, I noticed something:
The reason why I posted is that when reading through this topic, I noticed something:
(This is really interesting because Kaiser actually exists. :P)especially Kaiser Gavin
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my work! :edgy:OrderOfTheNick wrote:I like your idea. I look into this topic when I see that there are new posts to see if you posted more drawings. :)
The reason why I posted is that when reading through this topic, I noticed something:(This is really interesting because Kaiser actually exists. :P)especially Kaiser Gavin
By the way, do you happen to have any ideas for a Phoenix/Franziska daughter? I want to draw her next.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
No new kid this time around, but I did draw this!
Spoiler: Turnabout Legacy
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Kyaaaa! >.< I just wanted to glomp Renny.
And Jade is adorable as well. ^-^
And Jade is adorable as well. ^-^
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Thanks Em!Emiko Gale wrote:Kyaaaa! >.< I just wanted to glomp Renny.
And Jade is adorable as well. ^-^
By the way, is it possible for you to downsize this and use it as a new cover for the fanfic?
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
It seems too big, if I use it for a cover the edges may get cut off.Gnobo wrote:Thanks Em!Emiko Gale wrote:Kyaaaa! >.< I just wanted to glomp Renny.
And Jade is adorable as well. ^-^
By the way, is it possible for you to downsize this and use it as a new cover for the fanfic?
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Need to revive this topic somehow, so here's some more artwork of Jade Justice (who by the way, now has a fanfiction being written by yours truly).
Spoiler: Jade Justice: Ace Attorney
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
She growled and did a stomped over towards me giving me a death stare. "That was some crazy magic trick that you did rookie Wright, but don't think this will be the last time we'll battle in court. I will become stronger."
She looked like she was about to wring my neck!
The woman on the right is the prosecutor for mine and Emiko Gale's fanfiction, Clarence Wright: Ace Attorney.
She looked like she was about to wring my neck!
Spoiler:
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Yay! It's back!Gnobo wrote:She growled and did a stomped over towards me giving me a death stare. "That was some crazy magic trick that you did rookie Wright, but don't think this will be the last time we'll battle in court. I will become stronger."
She looked like she was about to wring my neck!
The woman on the right is the prosecutor for mine and Emiko Gale's fanfiction, Clarence Wright: Ace Attorney.Spoiler:
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
"...it would be even more foolish to let [Jade] slip by me and be with some common dog."
Spoiler: Klavier and Franziska
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Whoa! Nice updated look! :O
...Y'know Gnobo, for a guy who isn't into anime you kind of have an anime-esqe style of drawing.
...Y'know Gnobo, for a guy who isn't into anime you kind of have an anime-esqe style of drawing.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Thank you!Emiko Gale wrote:Whoa! Nice updated look! :O
...Y'know Gnobo, for a guy who isn't into anime you kind of have an anime-esqe style of drawing.
And yes, I did take a lot of inspiration for my art-style from anime. Especially since I'm a huge Ace Attorney fan.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
How about Dahlia and Kristoph, since it's in Emiko's sig.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
That one's been on my mind for a while now.Pierre wrote:How about Dahlia and Kristoph, since it's in Emiko's sig.
I'll definitely get to that one. Also expect Shelly/Dee, Phoenix/Franziska, and Larry/Lauren to be next. (And not in any particular order.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I shall rebuild the true Fey family anew!
I've been waiting to do this one for a long time!
Spoiler: Kristoph and Dahlia
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Whoa!!! Everything about this character is awesome! :O
Backstory, character design, color scheme, everything!
Backstory, character design, color scheme, everything!
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Looks really cool and the backstory is nice too.
Though he doesn't have much of his father's looks in him....seems more like....Byrne Faraday and Dahlia to me.
Though he doesn't have much of his father's looks in him....seems more like....Byrne Faraday and Dahlia to me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Like father like daughter.
Spoiler: Injured Jade










