Hello Kitty~! [A Shoe story - COMPLETE] [2-4 spoilers]

Post your PW fanfiction here. Please check the guidelines before posting.
Rose
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:45 pm
Custom Title: Have a foolishly Merry Xmas
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hello Kitty~! [A Shoe story - COMPLETE] [2-4 spoilers]

Post by Rose »

I'm rather late to the party on this story (judging by the last posts in the thread) but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this.

You chose some of the most mysterious characters and gave them a compelling story. I've never seen Shoe fanfic before, and this was not only adorable but an entertaining read. Also nice to see some development for de Killer. I like the different perspectives that the story is told from. Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story. <3
User avatar
Deciconjustice
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:25 pm
Custom Title: I have many faves:Apollo,Godot,and more
Contact:

Re: Hello Kitty~! [A Shoe story - COMPLETE] [2-4 spoilers]

Post by Deciconjustice »

Best story i have read yet
check out my de Killer story
CHORDS OF STEEL!!!!!!!! :odo-objection:
I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!! :Godot-object:
To the gentleman who just said that, excuse me but would you like to die? :shelly:
smashedpotatoes
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Custom Title: >__<
Location: in the Large Hadron Collider

Re: Hello Kitty~! [A Shoe story - COMPLETE] [2-4 spoilers]

Post by smashedpotatoes »

I've read quite a bunch of fics but I'd have to say that this is still the best. It's terrific! I even recommended your story to my friends who've played the JFA.
Image
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3
bennie111
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Custom Title: OMGWTF A TALKING BEANIE
Location: I LIVE IN ISENGARD NOOB!!! >:(

Re: Hello Kitty~! [A Shoe story - COMPLETE] [2-4 spoilers]

Post by bennie111 »

this is one of the best fanfics i ever read
thanks
Xanatos
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Custom Title: The Umbran Knight
Location: The Twilght Realm
Contact:

Re: Hello Kitty~! [A Shoe story - COMPLETE] [2-4 spoilers]

Post by Xanatos »

Ha..... I'll admit it, I actually wept manly tears to this. Ch. 5 was the worst offender, as for a brief moment, I actually thought poor little Shoe had passed on.


Much love to you, this was such a good fic!
Image
Thanks to Blinq and Arkillian for the sig!
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Hello Kitty~! [A Shoe story - COMPLETE] [2-4 spoilers]

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

What a good fanfic. Shoe is a popular but overlooked character and you took him/her (I don't know which one) and made a great fanfic out of it. Well done. :keiko:
Post Reply