Favorite DD/AA quotes

It took 6 years, but the fifth main Ace Attorney game has arrived! Dust off your attorney's badges and chat Dual Destinies here.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

What the hell? It's a thread about quotes, so what does the shipability have to do with it? And as you brought it up anyway; seriously,that was one step from actually saying straight out "I wanted her to have a romantic interest in me" and judging from the following lines it was obviously meant to be interpreted as a possibility, whether you like it or not, and whether you interpret it as such or not. And don't you dare "Objection!" or "Silence!" me now. :edgeworth: *stomps away*
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Church Of Sumire »

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
Spoiler: DD Case 5
Aura:her respect as a co-worker wasn't all that I wanted!
Judge:Hmm...then what did you want from her?
Wright:...Did you really just go there, Your honor!?


I died at that moment xD

Image
That was barely shippable. Plus, you're still alive, so how could you have written this?


as GoingforMiles said, how does shippable even apply to my post or this thread if its only what DD/AA quotes you like:P. Also it wasn't literal Baka xD
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

GoingforMiles wrote:What the hell? It's a thread about quotes, so what does the shipability have to do with it? And as you brought it up anyway; seriously,that was one step from actually saying straight out "I wanted her to have a romantic interest in me" and judging from the following lines it was obviously meant to be interpreted as a possibility, whether you like it or not, and whether you interpret it as such or not. And don't you dare "Objection!" or "Silence!" me now. :edgeworth: *stomps away*

Image
If you want, I can write a self-reflective essay.
Spoiler:
Dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

God-bloody-damn, get a grip. Why are you even discussing these things in this thread? Do you just want to provoke people? And you going "Silence!" has gotten a tad bit old now since that seem to be your standard reply to just about anything.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

WaitingforGodot wrote:God-bloody-damn, get a grip. Why are you even discussing these things in this thread? Do you just want to provoke people? And you going "Silence!" has gotten a tad bit old now since that seem to be your standard reply to just about anything.

That was supposed to be a quote. Remember:

Fulbright: I have him writing a self-reflective essay as we speak!
Athena: I doubt that will teach him anything.
Apollo: Yeah, he'll probably just write "Dotard" a thousand times.

And the "Silence!" is supposed to fit my title.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Jean Descole
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
Location: The Bostonius

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Jean Descole »

WaitingforGodot wrote:God-bloody-damn, get a grip. Why are you even discussing these things in this thread? Do you just want to provoke people? And you going "Silence!" has gotten a tad bit old now since that seem to be your standard reply to just about anything.


?

I didn't get the essay reference 100% since I've only played through DD 1¼ times, but I didn't take it as provoking. I just figured he was joking around.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Adrian in black wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:God-bloody-damn, get a grip. Why are you even discussing these things in this thread? Do you just want to provoke people? And you going "Silence!" has gotten a tad bit old now since that seem to be your standard reply to just about anything.


?

I didn't get the essay reference 100% since I've only played through DD 1¼ times, but I didn't take it as provoking. I just figured he was joking around.


Plus from what I assumed from his profile he's just trying to be funny while in character.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Adrian in black wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:God-bloody-damn, get a grip. Why are you even discussing these things in this thread? Do you just want to provoke people? And you going "Silence!" has gotten a tad bit old now since that seem to be your standard reply to just about anything.


?

I didn't get the essay reference 100% since I've only played through DD 1¼ times, but I didn't take it as provoking. I just figured he was joking around.


I just thought that the "Silence, no talk about homosexuality, homosexuality isn't logical" was reserved for his "Possible hints of pairings"-thread, why bring this up in a thread about quotes? (At least that's what I thought was the intention of "Silence, that was hardly shippable" etc, because it was a quote that could be interpreted as romantic feelings from a woman towards another woman.) Also; I read things way too quickly and thought that he was calling Miles a dotard x a lot for disagreeing with him. Somehow the "self-reflective-essay"-thingie totally slipped through my filter and disappeared into thin air. Read; Me dotard. At least for now.

And, alrighty, I didn't catch that quote-reference-thingie. My bad. I think I misunderstood his intentionssssss. Pardon.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:What the hell? It's a thread about quotes, so what does the shipability have to do with it? And as you brought it up anyway; seriously,that was one step from actually saying straight out "I wanted her to have a romantic interest in me" and judging from the following lines it was obviously meant to be interpreted as a possibility, whether you like it or not, and whether you interpret it as such or not. And don't you dare "Objection!" or "Silence!" me now. :edgeworth: *stomps away*

Image


I warned you GyakutenFanatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic :Kristoph-hair:

...Oh! Oh? Oh hoh ho! S-silly me! *grunt* Did I, um, like... lose it? I guess I did. Tee hee! *wink* :april:

A for effort on the essay though. Mind the 10-percent-rule at your next draft.

Anyway...! Topic topic topic!

Spoiler: 5-5
Trucy: Daddy, is that you?!
Phoenix: Trucy, is that you?! ...No! I mean, are you all right?!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Some shippable ones:
Spoiler: 5-5
Blackquill: My honor-bound duty to protect my mentor's most valued treasure. (Referring to Athena)
Aura: Her respect as a co-worker wasn't all that I wanted! (Still investigating this)

And in my opinion, this one is totally shippable:
Apollo: I...I want to believe in Athena. I really do. But what is faith without doubt? That's why I need to question her guilt. So when the truth finally comes out, I can fully trust her!

Especially the highlighed part. I nearly cried there...
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

GyakutenFanatic wrote:And in my opinion, this one is totally shippable:
Apollo: I...I want to believe in Athena. I really do. But what is faith without doubt? That's why I need to question her guilt. So when the truth finally comes out, I can fully trust her!

Especially the highlighed part. I nearly cried there...


SIL... I mean... I can't see that as shippable, but to each their own, I won't debate it, it's not the right place for that as well as I don't care what people ship or don't ship. But anyhow, that quote is absolutely great. Very touching. :phoenix:

Also, I agree with Miles; "Is that you!?" That quote was glorious.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Thane
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Thane »

GyakutenFanatic wrote:what is faith without doubt?


...Faith.
Image
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

Aw, at least he tried to make an immortal quote. :snackood:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

Image
Man i love Scuttlebutt. :edgey:
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

WaitingforGodot wrote:
GyakutenFanatic wrote:
Spoiler:
And in my opinion, this one is totally shippable:
Apollo: I...I want to believe in Athena. I really do. But what is faith without doubt? That's why I need to question her guilt. So when the truth finally comes out, I can fully trust her!

Especially the highlighed part. I nearly cried there...


SIL... I mean... I can't see that as shippable, but to each their own, I won't debate it, it's not the right place for that as well as I don't care what people ship or don't ship. But anyhow, that quote is absolutely great. Very touching. :phoenix:

Also, I agree with Miles; "Is that you!?" That quote was glorious.

Image
Why did you have to un-spoiler that one? It's not like everyone who viewed this thread finished the game.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

GoingforMiles wrote:I was (platonically) smitten by him by 4-2 already (examining everything in Wright Anything Agency just to hear his comment on the stuff) but he really has refined his jokes and sarcasm, despite still being a bit blunt. I really appreciate his occasional un-sense of humour.

In case 3 when Athena was about to say something she shouldn't (to Klavier?). Ayest to the nayest, Athena. No, I don't know, but it was something like that. :eh?:

It was "Athena, ixnay on the ixsey."
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

GyakutenFanatic wrote:Image
Why did you have to un-spoiler that one? It's not like everyone who viewed this thread finished the game.


Pardon, it was an honest mistake! I didn't realize I did that. :sadshoe:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:I was (platonically) smitten by him by 4-2 already (examining everything in Wright Anything Agency just to hear his comment on the stuff) but he really has refined his jokes and sarcasm, despite still being a bit blunt. I really appreciate his occasional un-sense of humour.

In case 3 when Athena was about to say something she shouldn't (to Klavier?). Ayest to the nayest, Athena. No, I don't know, but it was something like that. :eh?:

It was "Athena, ixnay on the ixsey."


Thank youuu! :butzthumbs:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Ben Credable (PI)
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 713
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Custom Title: The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*
Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Ben Credable (PI) »

"You....Fool of a Tanuki!"

Simon Blackquill- Monstrous Turnabout

Really, just reading that line made me laugh like a mad man.

In case anyone doesn't get it. It's a reference to a line in the Fellowship of the Rings by Gandalf. "Fool of a Took."

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but it was amazing as hell to me!
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Judge: I shall give you eight years worth of penalties!
Phoenix: It's been eight years. Can't you go easy on me?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Dr.Who
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm
Custom Title: TimeLord

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Dr.Who »

Yuri Cosmos: "Oh, don't mind me. I'll just keep spinning here and see how the cosmos unfolds..."

That cracked me up :sahwit-2:
Image
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

"Bird lover eh? Looks like were not destined to be best friends."

Turnabout Reclaimed
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
TheBlackquillz
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am
Custom Title: "Eggs?"
Location: Lurking through the forum...

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by TheBlackquillz »

I laughed at that one part in the DLC Case...
Spoiler: Not Sure, but Whatever
Blackquill: If you continue this mockery, I will subject you to forty lashes with a wet fish.
Athena: Not a wet noodle? That just sounds... fishy.
Phoenix: Hey, speaking from experience, anything is better than forty lashes with a whip...

I had to close my 3DS for a minute there. :shoe:
You can even tell it's my favorite quote: it's my signature, so I guess the spoiler tag isn't needed...
Last edited by TheBlackquillz on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
User avatar
Marc
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Marc »

"The way she makes it sound, you'd think Apollo was some kind of ancient god... Oh, wait..."

-Phoenix while cross-examining Junie in Turnabout Countdown.
Hikari-chan
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 pm
Custom Title: Your Friendly Neighborhood Eccentric.
Location: SoDak

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Hikari-chan »

Spoiler:
Blackquill's "Cut the existential bull or I'll cut you" in case 4. Dunno why, but it just cracked my crap.
User avatar
Naruhodō
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:16 am
Custom Title: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Naruhodō »

"IN JUSTICE WE TRUST!!! *jumps through air vent*
TheBlackquillz
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am
Custom Title: "Eggs?"
Location: Lurking through the forum...

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by TheBlackquillz »

Naruhodō wrote:"IN JUSTICE WE TRUST!!! *jumps through air vent*

Fulbright didn't jump through the air vent. Athena only heard his voice reverberating through it, before he burst into the room yelling "IN JUSTICE WE TRUST" at Apollo and Athena.
Even so, that was a funny moment, I agree. :maya:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
User avatar
Naruhodō
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:16 am
Custom Title: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Naruhodō »

TheBlackquillz wrote:Fulbright didn't jump through the air vent. Athena only heard his voice reverberating through it, before he burst into the room yelling "IN JUSTICE WE TRUST" at Apollo and Athena.
Even so, that was a funny moment, I agree. :maya:

Oh, yeah. I forgot that the air vent being empty was what led to Apollo and Athena coming to the conclusion that the killer had been in the Forbidden Chamber. :ron:
venser
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
Location: Britannia

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by venser »

Alonso Swift wrote:"Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me!"
-Athena Cykes, The Monstrous Turnabout

Just something about the fact that she quoted Pink Floyd lyrics is awesome! :draw:


Whaaaaaaaaaaaa? How on Earth did I miss that?!? :beef: I believe she also quoted some Queen lyrics when assembling the statue in T-Academy: "Don't stop me now! The artist inside of me just wants to get out and have a good time!"

Also, I liked that quote from the Monstrous Turnabout when Athena set up a secret identity for Apollo as "The Mysterious Firebrand." :snackood:
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?
Image
(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
MBr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
Location: Canada

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by MBr »

How could I miss a reference to my favourite Queen song??

Turnabout Reclaimed, present the Attorney's Badge to Trucy

:trucy: "Congratulations on your big comeback, Daddy! You look sharp in your suit!"
:trucy: "...But I'm a little sad, too. Now I'm the only entertainer left in our agency..."
:phoenix: "That's not true. We still have Apollo."
11037
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

Alonso Swift wrote:"Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me!"
-Athena Cykes, The Monstrous Turnabout

Just something about the fact that she quoted Pink Floyd lyrics is awesome! :draw:


I keep thinking of this when I listen to that song, like when he sings "I've become comfortably numb" I imagine it being Apollo who says it... kind of ruins the experience of the song.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
venser
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
Location: Britannia

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by venser »

GoingforMiles wrote:I keep thinking of this when I listen to that song, like when he sings "I've become comfortably numb" I imagine it being Apollo who says it... kind of ruins the experience of the song.


...I knew they needed to drug Apollo to get him through the trial... oh wait, he wasn't even injured at that point. :redd:
Now I'm ever further from hearing the song the same way again.

Anyway, there was this quote that appeared on AAI Wiki that made me laugh. It was from 5-1 when after hearing Tonate was under suspicion because he was on the bomb squad, Gaspen Payne tells the judge that Phoenix would probably be ruthless enough to suspect the judge had the murder been commit with a gavel, to which the judge responds angrily.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?
Image
(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
MBr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
Location: Canada

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by MBr »

Pressing Dr. Crab:

Crab: You're even more birdbrained than Rifle.
Blackquill: Objection!
Blackquill: Witness, I will not allow birds to be belittled in my presence! Limit your disparaging comments to the defense alone!

Before I said that I would have wanted to face Klavier but this is the perfect case for Blackquill.
11037
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

MBr wrote:Pressing Dr. Crab:

Crab: You're even more birdbrained than Rifle.
Blackquill: Objection!
Blackquill: Witness, I will not allow birds to be belittled in my presence! Limit your disparaging comments to the defense alone!


That's... sweet.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Nearavex
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
Custom Title: Y'know

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Nearavex »

MBr wrote: :trucy: "Congratulations on your big comeback, Daddy! You look sharp in your suit!"
:trucy: "...But I'm a little sad, too. Now I'm the only entertainer left in our agency..."
:phoenix: "That's not true. We still have Apollo."

My god, that never gets old xD
 
User avatar
Unmei25
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm
Custom Title: Eater of minds

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Unmei25 »

Thane wrote:"F-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!"

- Phoenix Wright

This- cause I actually always say this in RL XD
MBr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
Location: Canada

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by MBr »

Get a penalty in Turnabout Academy

Athena: "Your Honor, can I at least get credit for trying?"
Judge: "Very well, I hereby award Ms. Cykes the court's 'Wasted Effort' award." *penalty*
Athena: "Noooooo!"
Widget: "Where's the love?"
11037
User avatar
YoyoYoshi
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 am
Location: Arizona

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by YoyoYoshi »

A few of my favorites:

:gregory: An elephant and a rhino. They're as distinct as a defense lawyer and a prosecutor!

:gregory: A real man doesn't make mountains out of mole hills, you know.
:udgey: But that's precisely what Mr. Wright does best.

:udgey: "WODS"? And what is that supposed to mean?
:phoenix: Your state of mind. I believe it stands for "wise, optimistic, dauntless, and serene."

:udgey: Ho ho ho. You think I'm a yokai? Well, I WAS once known as a judicial monster of sorts. The beast of the bar, the demon of due process, if you will.
"What the hell is that wriggling piece of plywood!?"
"Old windbag sure has balls... er, you know what I mean."
"The miracle never happen."
"It was a dream, in the dream I was an apple, and I was being peeled!"
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by grim_tales »

GyakuFan47 wrote:"Bloody hell! You duplicitous little-!"
-Simon Blackquill, The Monstrous Turnabout


:D
When exactly does he say that?
It did make me laugh when he told Fulbright (I think) to 'sod off' :D He seems British to me for some reason. :simon:
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
MBr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
Location: Canada

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by MBr »

grim_tales wrote:
GyakuFan47 wrote:"Bloody hell! You duplicitous little-!"
-Simon Blackquill, The Monstrous Turnabout


:D
When exactly does he say that?
It did make me laugh when he told Fulbright (I think) to 'sod off' :D He seems British to me for some reason. :simon:

Of course he's British. He has an accent.
Image
I'm still looking for the part when he goes "Balderdaaaaaaaaaaash!"
11037
Post Reply