Anyway, sorry for not posting yesterday. Some stuff happened. Let's start now.
When Goats Ate Airplanes (Continued) (Continued) (Continued) (This Joke isn't funny anymore)
P-18- Bore
He took the nice, soft, iron strip right by the lefftt hand [red writing is by the teacher]. He took a step towards his amazing laboratory, which focus[s]ed on all sciences; physical, biological, chemistrical [I'll admit, I snorted slightly], zoological, social [don't ask], mathematical, and even computanal ! And after some hours, Abscondo walked out trumphiantly. He had done it!
P-19- It happened!
He thought to himself happily, "It has finally happened! I didn't think it would happen this quick, but it did!" He told his friends the same thing. He was praised by arising quotes, such as "I never thought it would happen!" [No, they're not referring to the end of this story] "History will remember this day, Gary Malkins!" For he had successfully invented modern utensils!
P-20- What?
What? You're surprised? Why? Modern utensils? Random? Well, folks, now you tell me? It's been 11 parts since I told you
P-21- So,
(AKA Title Continuation)
[In this chapter, I had trouble with the letters 'l', 't', 'y' and 'p'. At least, according to the teacher.]
Anyway, back to the story. Malkins smiledd so hard you'd think he'd be one of those famous comedy movie actors [because if you smile hard enough, you look like a comedian, I guess], like Charlie Chaplin, or Groucho
P22- Blah
And thus, modern utensils were invented.
P23- Blah Blah
And everyone lived happily ever after. And by everybody, I mean most of the goats, the guy [who was actually a gal] who claimed that the goats got their liking for metal from the iron in the spinach, Bobby Joe, Freddo Malkins, Garloni Abscondo Elevati Cutu Albert Brandy Cauldron "Mally" Malkins, the author who got a lot of money for this book (me) [keep on dreaming, young me] and the Wright Brothers. Everyone else didn't. The End....NOT!!
Whoa, what an twist! Didn't see that coming at all. Anyway, that's all for today. Toodles.





