Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)
pretty epic ngl
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)
I was expecting a bit more considering all the players are basically nerds.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)
you know i'm a nerd and i'm honestly feeling really attacked rn
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)
Hi all! Just a small casual GM post to say that I'll be putting up the main thread now right after this post. I'll be busy for an hour or two so I figured I'd put it up now so you can use this time to make your introductions and all. I wasn't certain about this initially considering most people haven't received their QTs and all yet but I'll send it once I come back. I don't think it'll be a huge thing though considering you all know all you need to know about your characters for now anyway. Till then, enjoy! As usual, you may make only one post per character till we say you're allowed to.
Link will be posted once it's up.
Link will be posted once it's up.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
jumpfight5
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am
Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)
I don't think I'll get to see the end of the game but just wanted to say thanks to the GMs and everyone else. I hope Carrie wasn't too gross and I had more fun than I expected but I don't think I will have time to do this again. But who knows......?

