Page 2 of 3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:15 am
by Mrs. Edgeworth
Oooh, I love the new arts!

You drew Regina SO adorably. *0* Man, is she cute.
And I actually like the line art on Aiga. It's really interesting.
Keiko's face is really, really cute. Gah. I'm getting a cute overload here. D:
And Shelly looks totally awesome. I want to poke his mustache. :B

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:27 pm
by Yuu-chan
HOSNAP.
You drew Aiga-chan. YOU WIN. ILU.

EFFIN CUTE.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:33 pm
by tsurikato
i like your work! :O that gumshoemaggey one was adorable. and..and...

your artwork, in general, is just awesome. and cute. and fnuaibf! DD: wishes she had a bigger vocabulary...

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:42 pm
by Busterella
tsurikato wrote:i like your work! :O that gumshoemaggey one was adorable. and..and...

your artwork, in general, is just awesome. and cute. and fnuaibf! DD: wishes she had a bigger vocabulary...


Thank youuuuuu! I'm flattered! :333

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:02 pm
by Aurezai
Dude, I saw some on your art before. X3 Really great stuff. I love the Shelly one, and Regina is sooo cute (srsly did a good job with the hair!) The Gumshoe x Maggey is just lovable, really. :D

Keep on drawing. ;_;

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:07 pm
by masaru
SQUEE !!!! MEGGIE AND GUMSHOE LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER X3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:31 pm
by Busterella
Thank you everybody! :3

Added a few more original sketches, I should have some new stuffies soon.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:42 pm
by The Sandwich
You're stuff is great! I really love the Regina and Aiga pics. Could you draw a godot one too?

And look at my stuff...

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:53 pm
by Busterella
One new (boring) thing. :B

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:16 am
by CantFaketheFunk
BUSTERELLA IS A GODDESS.

That's all.

:D

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:13 pm
by Dannichu
I've told you this a few times now, but I LOVE AND ADORE YOUR ART.
The newest picture with the faces is just incredible. They're so much more detailed and 3-D-ful than the game sprites, but they're still SO Gumshoe, Nick and Larry-ish, you know? You've made them look almost like real people, but they don't lose ANY of their in-game-character-ness for it. <3
The Maggey and Gumshoe one is too cute for words. Just awww.
Roffle at Edgey's pink SP. That he keeps in his back pocket even though the manual says he shouldn't. >:D The faces in that one are just priceless.
And gah, they're all just incredible. I'm so honored you let me colour your stuff in the MECHA thread :D

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:29 pm
by Garlar
Your style is just too cute for words ^^

I love the Gummy/Maggey pic, and the Selly one. Not to mention Edgey and Phoenix playing "together" with the pink GBA SP (God I loved that commercial XD).

That last pic is just pure AWESOMENESS! Gumshoe is perfect, and Larry looks very very very VERY good too. Phoenix is ok, but I think his eyebrows are a little big.
But you have a very three-dimensional style, really, good job!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:21 pm
by Android 21 3/7
XD I love your sketches! they're so cute!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:02 am
by n0wM3
<3 ur stuffs 8D especially SHELLY XDDDDd

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:50 pm
by Busterella
Thank you so much everybody! I feel speshul. :3


Garlar wrote:Your style is just too cute for words ^^

I love the Gummy/Maggey pic, and the Selly one. Not to mention Edgey and Phoenix playing "together" with the pink GBA SP (God I loved that commercial XD).

That last pic is just pure AWESOMENESS! Gumshoe is perfect, and Larry looks very very very VERY good too. Phoenix is ok, but I think his eyebrows are a little big.
But you have a very three-dimensional style, really, good job!


Thank you! Yeah, something was bugging me about Nicky, too. I think your right. :B

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:02 am
by Busterella
doublepost <.< >.>

Added my arts for the Gyakuten MECHA project to this page so I can pimp my arts more it's easier to find. :B

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:09 am
by LoG
Why didn't I notice your stuff before? It's amazing!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:15 am
by CantFaketheFunk
Busterella is a GODDESS.

There really is no getting around that.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:31 am
by Android 21 3/7
XD SQUEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I SHALL PRINT IT AND TACK IT ABOVE MY COMPUTER!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:14 am
by Busterella
Thanks everybody! :3

Blah blah blah new sketches.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:48 am
by Lamfook
:eh?:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:48 am
by SilverZephyr
I love your arts~
The new sketch of Adrian in Franzy's lap with a cat on her back? Is ADORABLE <3
The GumshoexMaggey pic is equally adorable, as are the Amasugi's. I love your Regina and Urami pics too, as well as DO A BARREL ROLL XD

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:54 am
by Urby
(I just realized I've NEVER posted on this thread WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME)

I love everything ~ :D~

(...Just noticed. Some of the guidelines on Miles (my assumption in the first Fradrian pic)...make her look like Matt.
What is wrong with me)

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:32 pm
by CantFaketheFunk
Oh my god.

The two new Fradrian pictures?

Are pure

and total

LOVE.

They're so CUTE.

Seriously, how are you such an amazing artist?!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:34 am
by ButzPuff
Wow, Those Fradrian pictures are pure beauty! Simply, Beautiful! Adrian

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:07 pm
by Busterella
Thankies so much everybody! I really appreciate it. :edgy:

updated my GyakuMECH stuffs and added a (currently very small D:) gifts section.

I'm almost done with exams, so hopefuly I'll have more (and more interesting) stuffies soon. :3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:20 pm
by Doylie-Mo
ZOMG The dreaded exams.
Anyways, your art is wonderful.
Your sketchy style gives the pieces real character... It's cute.
:3
*OH THE STALKAGE*

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:07 pm
by Busterella
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S CRAPPY SKETCH DUMP TIME! :B

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:18 pm
by Urby
IT ARRRRRRR BILLY BOB JOHNNNNNNNS :B


Also, your chibis are terrifying.
Make more.

<3 ~

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:25 pm
by Mana
Fox, your family is dead... do a barrel roll! Try a somersault!
Love the tie-in. Young Max ftw. Pick a card!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:47 am
by CantFaketheFunk
Your art is so amazing.

Seriously.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:01 am
by ButzPuff
Cool, All of those new ones are amazing but I can't figure out who that is. I was thinking maybe it was Max but I'm not sure... :sadshoe:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:41 pm
by The Prince
I feel like I should post here...
But I have nothing to say besides what everyone else has.
:D

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:17 am
by Nebula
Oh god, Billy Bob. XD I cracked the hell up when I saw that. Your art is lovely, as always.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:42 am
by Busterella
Added some stuffs and reorganized everything. :3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:53 am
by Yuu-chan
SO. CUTE.
That Yuusheep *3*

SO MUCH CUTE AAAH -rolls off with the Aiga-

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:55 am
by DetectiveAnonymous
As good as always, I must say. ^-^

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:40 pm
by glassbutterfly
Yuusheep :D

Panya is cute too.

Great stuff. Keep it up!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:14 am
by Coyotesaskia
Very good, you have a good feeling for the human figure , and that makes your characters look natural :maya:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:03 pm
by CantFaketheFunk
I demand update D: