Page 2 of 2
Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:46 pm
by Kaden Rapius
Thanks!
Updated Kaden Rapius's Sprite Sheet and placed up a new Filler 'Du...Du Hast...Du Hast Mich!'
Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:08 am
by EdgeworthFanGirl
*Laughs* Good stuff! Loved the guest comics, your stuff and the filler! Waiting eagerly for more!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:26 am
by Kaden Rapius
EdgeworthFanGirl wrote:*Laughs* Good stuff! Loved the guest comics, your stuff and the filler! Waiting eagerly for more!

Thanks! As luck may have it, I've just made another:
11. Dirty Burdin'
Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:35 am
by ButzPuff
OMG! He found a contradiction in Edgeworth's statement!

Great work once again!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:41 pm
by [Team Sonic] Shadow
MAN! I love these. Keep it up!
Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:11 am
by Kaden Rapius
New Filler!
'An Unlikely Development Part 1'
Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:19 am
by EdgeworthFanGirl
Hahahahaha!!!!! An unlikely 'development,' indeed! *giggles* LOVED IT!!! :) *Nice sprite work, too. :) *
#11: Now now boys..play nice in the courtroom! ;D GOOD STUFF! :D
Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:35 pm
by ButzPuff
Wow, That really an unexpected development! I can't wait to see the next part(s)! Please, Get them up soon!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:46 am
by Ryu
You even have guest comics.... how cool's that!! Maybe I can join too?