Graphiction~Updated 4/20
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graphiction~Updated 1/28
Aww, thanks for the kind words, all! You made my day.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graphiction~Updated 4/20
Updated.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Gregory Wright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: My son is bored. Care to play with him?
- Location: Minnesota
Re: Graphiction~Updated 4/20
I wasn't sure whether the new one was Autographed Photograph or Mochaccino, so I read both. Both gave me a good laugh. Great work. 

-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graphiction~Updated 4/20
Aww, thanks. <3 (Don't worry. I'll put my old siggy back soon, mmkay? Then we'll actually start a RP.)
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
