.: GSAP (True Meaning of Grief 10-06-09) :.

Put on some headphones and listen to the Sweet sweet music... Or other Audio
Post Reply
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 14-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

YEhaa! AA Inform the Truth is here! And it's better then I tought! ^_^
Keep on!
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 14-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

Umm...What program did you use on these?
I would like to know... ^_^
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 14-03-08) :.

Post by Komachi »

They are all amazing! Thank you very much!:D Really enjoy them~ :edgy:
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 14-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Zinle wrote:Umm...What program did you use on these?
I would like to know... ^_^


I use a combo of a lot, but its all compiled in FL Studio. But I think the program is kinda lame. I endorse it however, because its very user friendly. As long as you install a lot of plug-ins, you can make any sound you want.

* * *


BOOZE FOR EVERYONE! I MADE IT PAST ONE PAGE!!!

:acro: You guys are...so awesome...I swear it..like a group of fans that will never die...
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Pie
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
Location: Gaia, usually.
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 14-03-08) :.

Post by Pie »

I'm surprised this didn't reach page 2 sooner. Time to party~
Image
Pie
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
Location: Gaia, usually.
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Pie »

...

Is... is it double posting if my posts are at least a day apart?

Oh hell I don't care if it is.

This new one is win and love and I must profess my love for you again for it even if it gets me in trouble. Because upbeat dance mixes are a secret love of mine.

You're just... damn good, Jaws. Really. Damn. Good. ~<3
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

I'M DANCING WITH MAYA RIGHT NOW, GO WAI.

I mean..aawwwwww Pie thank you so much! Love that thing you do with the things and stuff...er...yeah.

I really hope others love it as much as you and I do...THIS NEEDED TO BE DONE. Really it did, everyone takes the Turnabout Sisters theme so seriously!
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

I LOVE THEM LIKE THAT TOO! -Larryspazes-
But really, DDM. OMFG YAY. We need hyper upbeat.
Also, its bassically PERFECT for a skit Morethanthree (Our anime group) may be doing in October at the London con. Do you mind if we use it if it comes to it?
(Its bassically a rave times skit in which Franziska, Jake and Max Galactica go all glow sticks on the stage. xD )
Jou
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 pm
Custom Title: ... I think I'm keeping that fro. 8D
Location: AMERICA :D)-\

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Jou »

These are absolutely fantastic!!! I don't think I'm the only one who has fallen head over heels for the Gant remix. :3 But I have!!

Gracious-- I had been going through a very long artists' block, and I usually rely on music to try and reclaim my creativity... I had been at a music standstill until now, and I really think your remixes will help!! Thanks so much for making these, Jaws!!

I've always loved Allegro, and hearing it remixed is awesome. Inform the Truth is so intense... (I'm listening to them all in a row. xD)

Have you ever heard of OverClocked Remix? It's a huge videogame music remix site, and I bet you'd get a lot more fans if you posted your work there, too!!
Image
- engaged to PollyxD !! -
COLLEGE! ... It's TIME-CONSUMING. 8D;; I do sometimes check my PM box, so feel free to poke me.
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Thanks babycakes, glad you liked my stuff, and you're new and already you found the thread of awesome and win. Kudos babe. :haykitten:

And Yes, I'm a part of OverClocked, but...for reasons I have and keep dear, I don't participate. You'll have to ask me over PM if you really want to know, but I do them one better and offer my music directly to you.

Jade Edgeworth wrote:I LOVE THEM LIKE THAT TOO! -Larryspazes-
But really, DDM. OMFG YAY. We need hyper upbeat.
Also, its bassically PERFECT for a skit Morethanthree (Our anime group) may be doing in October at the London con. Do you mind if we use it if it comes to it?
(Its bassically a rave times skit in which Franziska, Jake and Max Galactica go all glow sticks on the stage. xD )



MOAR THAN THREE, please tell me more! If you need me, I'll make you a special track of this. Tell me how long the skit is and I'll give you something special.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Jou
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 pm
Custom Title: ... I think I'm keeping that fro. 8D
Location: AMERICA :D)-\

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Jou »

Haha, thank you! :edgy: I got curious so I couldn't help but click the link in your sig. Great stuff, great stuff! :> You are quite the charmer!
Image
- engaged to PollyxD !! -
COLLEGE! ... It's TIME-CONSUMING. 8D;; I do sometimes check my PM box, so feel free to poke me.
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

I...should really visit this forum more often.

These are just complete victory in music form.
Image
kaleidostarmoon
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:42 am
Custom Title: Look, a ladder!
Location: SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU CAN'T FIND ME
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by kaleidostarmoon »

GOSH THIS IS AMAZING! i downloaded them to my new phone that i just got today so i can listen to these remixes at school LOL.
Stepladder!
Pie
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
Location: Gaia, usually.
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Pie »

... god, the fact that you got linked in the update is so awesome, Jaws. Not as surprising as it should be, but so awesome. :'3 <3

I just hope you don't forget who your number one fangirl is. ~ <3
Image
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Jesswee »

This is awesome ;_;

I am crying because I love these so much! Soooo coooooooooool ;_;
Image
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Loving these tracks man, keep up the good work
you might even rival Capcom's work ha ha

If your looking for Jaw's Music http://rapidshare.com/files/429848479/Gyakuten_Saiban_Appellate.rar
Last edited by Scorchgid on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
Takuya
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Custom Title: キラッ☆
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Takuya »

My gosh, I just dunno what to say...

I'm deeply, deeply impressed. These sound really awesome, and better than the Cadenza album, even.

Keep up the good work. ^^

(Also, do more PW3 ones! :D)



EDIT: Also, it seems you do requests...

Could you do Lamiroir and Dahlia's themes? I'm rather fond of those... Of course you're free to turn 'em down, if you're busy. ^^;



EDIT 2: I just downloaded all the remixes you've put up.

OHMYFRIGGINGOSH I LURRVVEE ELISE DEAUXNIM'S THEME!!!! SERIOUSLY, WHAT SORT OF AWESOME ARE YOU MADE OF? THIS HAS SRSLY BRIGHTENED UP MY WEEK MAN. (And that's saying something, seeing as it's only Monday)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN!
Last edited by Takuya on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zemire
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:02 am
Custom Title: Why are you looking at meeee...? D:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Zemire »

Wow. O___O; I happened to check in before school, and I was totally braindead and like.. just wanted to curl back under my covers and skip school today.

But then I listened to the Dance Dance Maya mix and I have a ton of energy now. O__O; I am totally downloading this to listen to when my P.E. teacher decides to make us run from now on.

YOUAREAMAZING. O___O; Seriously! -dies of jealousy-

<3333333333
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by The Doctor »

OH GOD the Gant one made me explode at the beginning.
Image
Piper
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
Custom Title: Musician Most Majestic
Location: In Defendant lobby No. 2... who's gonna help me now?

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Piper »

Hey, I'd like to request you do Lamiroir's theme from AJ.

As a fellow musician, I'm really impressed with your work. You do all of this by ear, don't you? That's a wonderful talent in itself. I can't thank you enough for your hard work in putting all these together! I'd been wanting some PW music for a while, but I couldn't find anything I liked.

Thank you so much!

~Piper, Professional Musician
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by The Doctor »

PLEASE tell me you're going to mix Jake the Cowboy.
Image
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Ok a have a request and I am supersied that no-one has done it yet.... Conered 2001 we need it you can't have a PW remix if your not going to put it in.
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
Ultimate Magician
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:40 pm
Custom Title: Lurking in the shadows of the city...
Location: England

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Ultimate Magician »

Piano one makes me cry...
Sounds like good music for the credits.
Image
Thanks, Vickinator for sig and avatar!! I love you!!!
Shoe fan!
Son of Lilith and Lord Nathaniel. Brother of and GamerErman2001
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

FANTASTIC! FABULOUS! AMAZING!
And other big words
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Bangvang
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 am
Custom Title: EINSPRUCH!
Location: England
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Bangvang »

Absolutely awesome.

My only issue is that it's filefront, and lots of files. Which is pretty much a no-go thanks to my crappy ISP and crappy PC. Would it be possible to get all that epic in one link?
Image
Grimmjizzle
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:08 pm
Custom Title: JECTION!
Location: U.K

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Grimmjizzle »

my god


I am in love with you for making that gant one.

dskasdjkasd





*also thinks a bluebadger remix would KICK ASS.*
Image
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Bangvang wrote:Absolutely awesome.

My only issue is that it's filefront, and lots of files. Which is pretty much a no-go thanks to my crappy ISP and crappy PC. Would it be possible to get all that epic in one link?


EJT has asked me to remove the link it's a shame but oh well.
Until next time court is adjourned
Last edited by Scorchgid on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
Bangvang
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 am
Custom Title: EINSPRUCH!
Location: England
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Bangvang »

awesome. cheers. <3
Image
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Komachi »

Caramelldansen!!!!

LOL I love it soooooooooo much.Actually I'm now making a Caramelldansen video! 8D(Not PW one, though...) Thank you very much for the turn about sister version, it's so cuteXDD.

May I use your Caramelldansen on my video? Image
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

Blue Badger has been requested lots. xD
By Pie and me... >.>

Also, I can PM you the basic information we have SO FAR of the skit. :3
We should have a Phoenix coming in too now. :3
But it would be GREAT if you could make another one, but the time and things I'll give to you sometime after April.~ Since the first practice of the skit will be on my Birthday (April 22nd) at a cosplay picnic I've arranged.~
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Gozu »

Are you a Kraftwerk fan? :d And what exactly do you use to make these versions of the songs?

But I <3 the remixes. Keep the old-school love going.


Could you possibly, with your skillz, do a remix of Recipe for Turnabout? It's my favorite Gyakusai song ever, and one of your awesome remixes would make me quee with joy :D
Last edited by Gozu on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antelopgrl
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:35 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Antelopgrl »

..you.. ..are my hero... :acro:
I loved "Naruhodou and His Piano". It's perfect!

Also, Gant remix = win. :gant:

What I'd really like to see on your list is Godot's theme. That would be great! This thread needs moar Godot.
:cough: You see, it's a commonly known fact that going without your daily dose of Godot is detrimental to your health.
Metalvirus
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:49 am
Custom Title: Water 7's Underground Face

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Metalvirus »

Friggin amazing. You are very very talented. All of those remixes are awesome, my favorite is Naruhodo and his piano (I found it very touching). Seriously though, your work astounds me.

If you don't mind, I have a request...Could you do Shelly De Killer's theme? Here is reference if you need it ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=UdrxE5FvfNs )

Continue making such beastly work, thanks in advance.
Glimmerous
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:03 pm
Custom Title: Inconceivable!
Location: redneckville, florida
Contact:

Re: .: Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (Updated!! 16-03-08) :.

Post by Glimmerous »

Jeez, they're all absolutely amazing.

The Gant one made me go :gant: and the DL-6 one made me kinda want to cry a bit and fdhdf.

I am practically at a loss of words what to say to them they're so awesome.
...
Pie
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
Location: Gaia, usually.
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Pie »

...

I think your newest one just killed me with awesome.

... and it was worth it.

*o* ~
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

FIRST, I want to say thank you--ALL OF YOU--for making everything epic, awesome, and fierce.


For those who asked for remixes: I will continue them once my full RST of the first game is done. But All of your remixes have been considered and are in a queuing line:

火曜日 - Great Revival - Franziska von Karma
Zinle - Cornered (Justice For All, Trials & Tribulations)
艾雲●C - Apollo Justice request of...some kind <_<
Takuya - I think you said Lami and Dollie's theme?
Piper - Again, another Lamirioir's theme
the doctor - Jake's theme...?
Grimmjizzle - Blue Badger Theme...damn it, I keep getting requests for that!
Gozu - Recipie for a Turnabout
Antelopgrl - Godot's Theme

Alright alright! I hear you! I'll get to work as soon as I'm done with the current "Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney" project.

Yes, I do more than PW/GS, but more on that later.

And...I'm just very glad you love it all! Thought I had basic talent, but I guess not, eh?

More as updates arise.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Takuya
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Custom Title: キラッ☆
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Takuya »

Hmm, he did say that he was going to do the entire series' soundtrack, so I guess we should have all our requests sooner or later... (Most probably later, seeing as Jaw's workload has sorta piled up...)

EDIT: Lol, I was right. XD
Piper
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
Custom Title: Musician Most Majestic
Location: In Defendant lobby No. 2... who's gonna help me now?

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Piper »

Hey, Jaws: I'm a composer myself, and maybe one of these days I'll do my own take on some of this stuff, but from what I found, it's the simplest stuff that people like best. I really like your new one, btw.

Really, thank you for all your hard work.

~Piper
Aevitas
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
Location: somewhere in La-La Land
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Aevitas »

Loving your stuff so far! I think my favorite so far is the DL-6 one... or Naruhodou and His Piano. ^^

If it's not too much I have a request also. Would you mind remixing Prosecutor's Path? The original is kind of boring and repetitive on its own but it carries so much emotion in that scene (end of JFA), and personally for me a lot of memories of why I love those characters so much. If you want, you can put Prosecutor's Murmer - Until We Meet Again at the end to wrap things up. You can do as you see fit. ^^ If you like, I can exchange it for a fan art of anything of your choice, just to spice up the deal (as long as it's not too mentally scarring or hentai). That's how much I'd like this track. :D
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

I listen to your cornered.
Kind of hoping you make a variation one the one you gave us sounded slow and weak for me this is supposed to be when PW announces and proves the real killer did it
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
Post Reply