Page 2 of 47

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:11 pm
by Hakuro de Killer
Horray for stickies!

Anyway... just for a better comparison of Ben and Trilo, I thought I would do a few comparison photos!

Spoiler: A much more outgoing version of Ben
Image


Spoiler: The closest thing I could find to Trilo
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:16 pm
by Donald Serrot
Graph wrote:
Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!
Image

...Shut up. They act/look the same.


Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
Image

'Jection!


-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-

EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic? :larry:

KH/KH2 FTW!


:gymshoe: Kinda looks like Image the local weather guy. Just add the hair and goatee thingie.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:27 pm
by dabn
Graph wrote:
Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!
Image

...Shut up. They act/look the same.


Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
Image

'Jection!


-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-

EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic? :larry:

I disagree on Axel, but, ROFL @ Demyx.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:58 pm
by Wrestlemania
I don't have to post this but...

Larry Butz is Kent Swanson.

No one else is Larry Butz.

You want proof?

Spoiler: Kent
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:18 pm
by KayeBitchery
Croik wrote:There's been about 20 million of these topics, so I think this time I'll just sticky it and call it a day :D

Bitter sweet. But I'll look through the forums more thoroughly next time. Sorry for this. :sadshoe:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:07 am
by Wrestlemania
Don Serrot reminds me of John Goodman. Not the nowadays, career-dead Goodman. I mean "The Big Lebowski" days!

Image
Don: What do you mean you're out of cocoa?


I apologize, but I suddenly thought of posting this... and if I could sprite-edit, trust me! I would!!!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:13 am
by Millini
But... who'd be "The Dude"?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:24 am
by Wrestlemania
Absolutely no clue... I've never seen the movie itself, but I HAVE seen pics of it...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:24 am
by whitevalkerye
Apollo reminds me of Tintin -http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Tintin%26Snowy.png

maybe it's the hair?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:48 am
by CockatriceWright
whitevalkerye wrote:Apollo reminds me of Tintin -http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Tintin%26Snowy.png

maybe it's the hair?


Another Tintin fan? :D

It's the hair and the young-looking face. And possibly the rolled-up sleeves. And plus they both solve mysteries and stuff.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:36 pm
by Donald Serrot
Wrestlemania wrote:Don Serrot reminds me of John Goodman. Not the nowadays, career-dead Goodman. I mean "The Big Lebowski" days!

Image
Don: What do you mean you're out of cocoa?


I apologize, but I suddenly thought of posting this... and if I could sprite-edit, trust me! I would!!!

ImageWhat do you mean you're out of cocoa?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:46 pm
by Wrestlemania
You know, come to think of it, Goodman, in that pic, looks like a cross between Don Serrot and Penny Nichols.

ANYWAYS...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:40 pm
by Mr.Trite
I'm surprised nobody has said this yet.

Spoiler: Saving Space
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:46 pm
by dabn
It's just too obvious.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:52 pm
by Wrestlemania
I concur. *jazz hands*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:57 pm
by Mr.Trite
There's a less obvious one, I think. Hold on, let me find it...

Spoiler: He's in the middle
Image


I don't really know who the cute little guy is, but you can't deny the look-a-like.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:58 pm
by Wrestlemania
You can't use Mii's! Otherwise I might as well grab all my PW ones and post them! (I have a nice Smiling Gumshoe one though...)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:59 pm
by kaitouX
xMr.Tritex wrote:There's a less obvious one, I think. Hold on, let me find it...

Spoiler: He's in the middle
Image


I don't really know who the cute little guy is, but you can't deny the look-a-like.



....That guy in the middle looks totally like Edgey. Really. O.o

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 pm
by Mr.Trite
Aww, I didn't know it was a Mii. ;o; I knew it was to close to the real thing. D':

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:02 pm
by Wrestlemania
Well, it IS from "Wii Sims"... I think you put Miis into the game, but now 100% positive. I've never played personally...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 pm
by Balrog
xMr.Tritex wrote:I'm surprised nobody has said this yet.

Spoiler: Saving Space
Image


Spoiler:
Ooooooh, Now I see it!
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:02 pm
by Marshmello
Hahaha some of these are really funny. I knew I recognized Diego from somewhere, and lo, Axel!

I personally think that Kittan (from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... look it up on TV-Links) looks more like Larry, though.

Spoiler: Kittan, spoiler'd for size
Image

I don't see the resemblance to Atmey.

And for some reason I think of Cody when I see Laharl (from the Playstation game Disgaea... play it sometime).

Spoiler: Laharl, spoiler'd for size
Image

I'll come up with more later. Mebe. :yuusaku: (he doesn't look like Leia btw).

EDIT: Found a new picture of Laharl. It should work now.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:44 pm
by La Diable
xMr.Tritex wrote:Aww, I didn't know it was a Mii. ;o; I knew it was to close to the real thing. D':


They aren't Miis, but they are a similar create-a-character thing in MySims.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:45 pm
by Donald Serrot
Donald Serrot wrote:For some reason I think of Ty Pennington when I see Larry's face.
Spoiler: Seperated at birth?
ImageImage

From this topic

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:04 am
by La Diable
This has probably been posted in one of the older threads, but still... I present to you, the 27th President of the United States:

Spoiler: IT'S TAFT (wikipedia's images are hueg)
Image


He was even an attorney too (albeit a prosecutor). :grossburg:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:18 am
by Marshmello
Wow Don... that's creepy! Who knew?

Anyway, as promised I found a few more as I wasted time on the net.

Spoiler: Edgeworth/Kureno Sohma
Image
I dunno. To me Kureno looks a lot like a stylized, younger Edgeworth.
Kureno Sohma is from the manga Fruits Basket. Borrow it from the library, because the books are $16.


Spoiler: Engarde/Viral
Image
Dammit there are no good pictures of Viral!
Viral is from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Look it up on TV-Links.


Spoiler: Regina/Princess Peach
Image
If only her hair were in ringlets...
If you don't know where Princess Peach is from, I'll taser you.

There might be more to come, should more time need to be wasted.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:07 am
by joeonamission
...A lot of these people do look like the characters that I wouldn't have expected.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:56 am
by burpboy
Despite this being my very first post, I thought I'd point out that Gregory Edgeworth, :gregory:, seems to be a reference to Atticus Finch from to Kill a Mockingbird.

Image

Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:12 am
by Wrestlemania
...... think you could just post his PROFILE pic, mate? :oops: Or use a tag?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:17 am
by Super Judge Bro.
Marshmello wrote:I personally think that Kittan (from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... look it up on TV-Links) looks more like Larry, though.

Spoiler: Kittan, spoiler'd for size
Image

I don't see the resemblance to Atmey.


He looks like Lt. Surge from Pokemon. :P

:damon: Zeus God of the Greek Gods.... what?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:23 pm
by DreamDelight
OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.

Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.

VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.

Spoiler: Giant image!
Image

The one holding the baby.


Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.

Heh... Heheh...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:35 pm
by CockatriceWright
DreamDelight wrote:OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.

Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.

VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.

Spoiler: Giant image!
Image

The one holding the baby.


Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.

Heh... Heheh...


O_O I saw Count Olaf there and immediately thought of Gant because of the gray and white hair, and then I thought "Nah, he looks more like Manfred"... but now I can't help wondering if he had... another reason for trying to catch the kids (and he did try to marry Violet!)... O_o

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:38 pm
by Cracka-Lackin'
Wrestlemania wrote:I don't have to post this but...

Larry Butz is Kent Swanson.

No one else is Larry Butz.

You want proof?

Spoiler: Kent
Image



UGH. YOU TOOK WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. DAMN IT.

Spoiler: HEY GUYS. MAX GOT A HAIRCUT AND DYED HIS HAIR... OHWAIT.
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:42 pm
by Wrestlemania
I TOOK WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY? WHO MADE GANT RISING???

............ *calming*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:44 pm
by Cracka-Lackin'
I... I'm sorry. :c

BUT STILL. I WAS GOING TO SAY IT. I REALLY WAS. I MEAN, EVER SINCE SOMEONE POINTED IT OUT TO ME ON GAMEFAQS LAST YEAR.

RRRRRRRRR.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:45 pm
by DreamDelight
CockatriceWright wrote:
DreamDelight wrote:OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.

Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.

VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.

Spoiler: Giant image!
Image

The one holding the baby.


Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.

Heh... Heheh...


O_O I saw Count Olaf there and immediately thought of Gant because of the gray and white hair, and then I thought "Nah, he looks more like Manfred"... but now I can't help wondering if he had... another reason for trying to catch the kids (and he did try to marry Violet!)... O_o


It's always been theorized, and I hate it, really.

Kinda like crackrapist!Gant. INSULT TO MANIPULATING AWESOME.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:47 pm
by Wrestlemania
Maybe so, but I've preached it on the forums at LEAST twice already.

Youtube comment: "Why does Kent sound like he's always getting raped? LOL!"

........ He is Larry.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:48 pm
by Cracka-Lackin'
YEAH WELL.

SO HAVE I. I THINK.

I'll stop yelling now. It's silly.

Have you seen that Youtube video of Infinity mode gameplay where Frank's in the bathroom in his underwear and then Kent just sort of comes in from nowhere, takes a photo and shouts "EXCELLENT!" or whatever?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:51 pm
by Wrestlemania
:larry2: Smile!

*snaps photo*

:butzthumbs: Beautiful!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:09 pm
by Wocky Kitaki
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Image
Yasuo Fukuda, 91st Prime Minister of Japan. GUESS WHO HE IS LOL


YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!! I told CR of this guy and his resemblence to Payne back when he was just given the job of prime minister. He was even a Lawyer before this job.